Jermaine is stranded in Africa. USA refuse to renew passport

Comments

• i suspect this dude does not want to be here at this time
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    i suspect this dude does not want to be here at this time

I have to agree with you! Who in their right mind would leave the country knowing that their passport would expire while traveling??? He's a grown man, why would he be that irresponsible in this day and age when travel can be so dangerous? It really is outrageous and therefore seems planned!
  • This is completely off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened with Halima's pregnancy? She didn't appear pregnant in the last (most recent) photo I saw of her, and it seems to me that she would be showing by now. Or did she already have the babies?
    I wondered the same thing. But I found out it was just a rumor that she was pregnant.

Thanks for letting me know! I hadn't heard about it being a rumor, and had wondered if something had gone wrong with the pregnancy. I'm glad to know that wasn't the case.
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    This is completely off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened with Halima's pregnancy? She didn't appear pregnant in the last (most recent) photo I saw of her, and it seems to me that she would be showing by now. Or did she already have the babies?
    I wondered the same thing. But I found out it was just a rumor that she was pregnant.

Thanks for letting me know! I hadn't heard about it being a rumor, and had wondered if something had gone wrong with the pregnancy. I'm glad to know that wasn't the case.
    You are welcome.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I want to know if Jermaine is really in Africa - does anyone know,if he's tweeted anything to that effect recently?
  • I want to know if Jermaine is really in Africa - does anyone know,if he's tweeted anything to that effect recently?

it is like I said on my last post if he is in Africa he is probably with Michael. How can you not know your passport is going to expire soon? You must be really blind or really stupid. Or like I said he is with Michael and this is an excuse.
    Blessings.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    He's 'back' in the US
    He's just been spotted driving around LA...
    Omg I just saw Jermaine Jackson driving the flyest Beamer and I shouted at him because he didn't stop at the zebra hahaha.
    turning on to Abbey Rd I was yelling at him cause he didn't stop at the zebra n then my mouth just dropped
    3hours ago
  • fidelfidel Posts: 28
    I dont mind thinking of Jermaine beeing in Africa forever. There he can learn how life is in real and trace his roots.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    He's 'back' in the US
    Omg I just saw Jermaine Jackson driving the flyest Beamer and I shouted at him because he didn't stop at the zebra hahaha.
    turning on to Abbey Rd I was yelling at him cause he didn't stop at the zebra n then my mouth just dropped
    3hours ago

Is there a link for this? Just curious who it was reporting it.
    Conversation from two girls on twitter,tagged to Jermaine and this was just posted up

http://www.singersroom.com/news/6690/Jermaine-Jackson-Back-From-Africa
    Once a member of the legendary Jackson 5, singer Jermaine Jackson has been creating a media buzz around his recent trip to Burkina Faso, Africa. The artist was detained due to his inability to renew his passport because he owed $91,921 in back child support to Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza, the mother of his two sons.
    Under California law, unpaid payments exceeding $2,500 per month are grounds for the individual's passport to automatically be flagged. According to the law, Jackson's passport could not be renewed until the excessive amount was paid in full.

Despite his recent passport issues in Africa, a source from RadarOnline.com says they spotted Jackson driving through Calabasas, California earlier this weekend.
    "He was driving a white Range Rover and had a blonde in the front seat next to him," the witness claimed. "He was laughing and looked like he didn't have a care in the world."
    While the source claims to have seen Jackson, they were unable to give information about the status of his child support payments.
    Before being stuck in Burkina Faso, Jackson asked a judge to reduce his payments to a mere $215 per month due to the fact that Oaziaza lives at the Jackson estate with Katherine.
    What do you all think about Jermaine Jackson being detained in Africa? How do you feel about the amount of money he owed in back child support?
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> zebra abbey road =beatles now back to padded cell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He's 'back' in the US
    3hours ago

Is there a link for this? Just curious who it was reporting it.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm seeing a pattern here with Jermaine and Conrad. They act sooooo much alike, baby mammas everywhere, kids galore, getting around without a care in the world, never in the same place at the same time. I think we are on to something here people. Michael may be playing the roles of other people but I think he has Jermaine doing the Conny bit.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't know guys...what do you think?
    The eyes are definately close but Jermaine has a totally different skin color and I'm sure would have to wear heavy make-up/masks etc...
    The eyes are definitely close, and of course, that's the bit that doesn't get hidden so well whatever type of mask may be used. I'm trying to think, have Jermaine and Murray ever been seen together?! He was conveniently 'stranded in Africa' for the prelim hearing, what about other court appearances? What about the hospital on June 25th? Had Murray conveniently gone AWOL by the time Jermaine did his death announcement speech? Hmmmmm!
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    if mj could fool his own mother do you not think jermaine whould have no problem fooling us and you can get contact lenses to change the eyes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> anything is possible it is mj <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Conrad Murray is a lot of things but he is not Jermaine Jackson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286622/Michael-Jacksons-family-united-judge-allows-Conrad-Murray-continue-practicing-medicine.html

They were seated opposite one another in the hearing which allowed Murray to keep his license and also gave the date for the prelim in January.
    Joe,Katherine,LaToya,Jermaine,and Jackie where all present and Murray was on the other side.

100% seperate people.
    Thanks for that Sinderella, that's what I was wanting to find out. ^^
    Thanks for that Sinderella, that's what I was wanting to find out. ^^

No worries!

Whatever kept him in Africa it wasn't that.What I find more interesting is that on numerous websites they have the same images of Katherine and Jackie walking up/into the court for the prelim and in one photo they have labelled him Jackie and then in another-(he is obviously wearing the same clothes) they have called him Jermaine.
    This is where the confusion is coming from about whether he was there or not and if so how was he in Africa etc.

I'll get the links in a second for you
    4059807.bin?size=620x400

Labelled Jermaine and Katherine Jackson ^

439x.jpg

Labelled Jackie and Katherine Jackson ^

jacksonx.jpg

Jermaine^

135721_jackie-jackson-and-katherine-jackson-arrive-for-the-preliminary-hearing-for-dr-conrad-murray-in-los-.jpg

and then back to being Jackie again ^

http://www.wireimage.com/ItemListings.aspx?igi=474260&nbc1=1&VwMd=i
    http://topics.npr.org/photo/02w4dqa7X5fNY?q=Entertainment

According to these Jermaine was at court on Day 5 10.1.11

Now,reports of him being 'stuck' in Africa started on/around January 8/9th as seen below
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1345362/Jermaine-Jackson-Africa-Singer-stranded-passport-runs-out.html
    Jermaine Jackson will not be able to get out of Africa any time soon because his passport has expired and current legal woes means he may not be able to get a new one.
    According to TMZ, the 56-year-old went into arrears almost from the start and now owes Alejandra Oaziaza, $91,921

The higher class media taking lead from TMZ? Dear me....it's june 25th all over again
    Posted 9.1.11
    http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/23507-jermaine-jackson-stuck-in-africa.html
    According to a report on TMZ.com, Jermaine is currently in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Which would mean he was in stranded in Africa the day before he was in court and these pictures were taken of him.
    Day 5 of prelim was Monday January 10th
    Reports of him just getting back to the US and driving around LA this week are BS

This was put up on the 10th an-the actual DAY of day 5 prelim.He was in Africa but in LA at the same time....absolutley amazing!!
    http://www.vibesfm.de/2011/01/10/is-jermaine-jackson-stuck-in-burkina-fasoafrica/

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/01/exclusive-jermaine-jackson-back-united-states-america
    This was posted 14/1/11 and puts him down as only just getting back to the US.
    So,he was in Africa,flew home in a day,went to court,went back to Africa,got stuck again and only just got home..?

I think the questions should be,when was Jermaine Jackson in Africa,was he ever in Africa to start with and if not...what's with the reports and drama over his passport and being detained if he never left LA-what's the cover story in aid of?

oh and this one
    Q:If he never left LA-which he couldn't do without a valid passport as we've discussed then where did this story of Africa come from?
    A:
    According to TMZ.com

Personally,I don't think he ever went,there is no way he could leave LAX with a passport about to expire.
    I said a few posts back I believe it's a cover story to divert attention away from something else going on and I think all that above kind of proves it...
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Conrad Murray is a lot of things but he is not Jermaine Jackson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286622/Michael-Jacksons-family-united-judge-allows-Conrad-Murray-continue-practicing-medicine.html

They were seated opposite one another in the hearing which allowed Murray to keep his license and also gave the date for the prelim in January.
    Joe,Katherine,LaToya,Jermaine,and Jackie where all present and Murray was on the other side.

100% seperate people.

Just wondering, were fans allowed in the other hearings that can verify that? I also wonder why some of those pictures are labeled wrong. Those are all of Jackie.
    No, there was no lottery or public allowed in that hearing.It was family,Murray and the medical board only.
    There are more than enough pictures from global sources to put him there in 2010.
    It is the 2011 prelim/Africa drama that makes no sense.He was clearly there on January 10th,those

and I have no idea why they are labelled wrong,they come from a number of different websites some have him as Jackie and some as Jermaine.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be they just wanted to point out that Burkina Faso needs aid. Last week I donated money for a Burkina Faso project regarding children and women.
    At least we know some of the time Jermaine and Conny are not the same but what about all of the time. We've seen skinny Murray, Murray with man boobs, Dark skinned Murray, Lighter Murray, Splotchy skinned Murray, ......UM it's like a restaurant captioned "How do you Want your Murray today"
    I believe someone started a thread about that on the old forum.I wasn't there so don't know what it was called but I know it was about Murray having doubles and a few pictures where put up showing a suspicious looking dude behind him.

Might have been forst....you'd have to check with her =]

I honestly can't say Murray and Jermaine are the same person,there is proof they are seperate people,but I do not rule out Murray having a double....hell everyone else has one...Michael has at least 4 because clearly,he is greedy haha..nah..but really look into the old threads and you might find it xo