Jermaine is stranded in Africa. USA refuse to renew passport

13»

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    is Jermaine still stuck in Africa? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Nope!!
  • So he finally came back, safe and sound. I hope next time he will be smarter and check things out before he leaves. I wonder how his wife reacted to this situation? If I were her I would laugh my head off, and call him a ding dong. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blessings.
    In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke would not have been able to leave LA without a valid passport and so on I don't believe Jermaine even went to Africa.There is no proof he left LA.

Until I see some sort of photo evidence which I won't then I'm not having it.
    He never even tweeted about it nor did any other Jackson.
    Would he really go 'away' at the time of Michael's prelim?
    He knew when it was starting and that his family would need him....well if it were all real that is ;]
    Pretty sure TMZ would have done a story in 2010 about how Jermaine was going to be missing Murrays trial and the family kicking off at him over it and how it was important he attend for Michael and his family...but nope,nothing.
  • In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke would not have been able to leave LA without a valid passport and so on I don't believe Jermaine even went to Africa.There is no proof he left LA.

Until I see some sort of photo evidence which I won't then I'm not having it.
    He never even tweeted about it nor did any other Jackson.
    Would he really go 'away' at the time of Michael's prelim?
    He knew when it was starting and that his family would need him....well if it were all real that is ;]
    Pretty sure TMZ would have done a story in 2010 about how Jermaine was going to be missing Murrays trial and the family kicking off at him over it and how it was important he attend for Michael and his family...but nope,nothing.

I would like to know if Jermaine was seen in court with the family? Ihaven't seen him. So where was he all this time?
    In all honesty,if you read my post on the previous page about TMZ starting the whole story/rumour and the facyoke

That is supposed to say AND THE FACT HE
    What you get for typing on your phone.....ahahahaha

He was reportedly there on Day 5 by the media but I am pretty sure it was Jackie again.
    The articles I found about him being stuck there and pictures and then the reports from him coming back to the US and being seen in court,do not add up one bit.