Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745

Oh, really?! that black soft lofers with little hill looks painfuly familiar ... And hand ? Isnt? =D <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    God Bless You, MJ !

P.s. Thanx Grace!
    Did anyone also able 2see video from above link & give us more insights?
    Plz!..
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    If you ask me, both Prince and Jackie look like they just swallowed a canary. They are grinning a bit too much even for a ball game. Sure maybe they were telling jokes and just having a good time but still they look like they know something big and it's close by.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    There's more pics:
    http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/photos?gameId=310125013&photoId=1084806#photo_1084805
    I don't think the men are related to Jackie and Prince. There is an obvious distance there.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Paps were invited to be there and take pics. It's totally hoax related.

That guy to Prince's right either IS Michael or we are supposed to think that he is.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    It only makes sense because if you notice through the link with all of the other celebs there, there were more photos of Prince and Jackie then anyone else. I don't think it's MJ but I do agree we were suppose to think that. It can't be just a coincidence that a tall skinny man is sitting next to him that have similar characteristics.
    5748093_260111_jackson2.jpg

Come on that's totally Michael. Look how dude claps, has pants too short, loafers, his knee is nearly touching Prince's and Prince is completely at ease with the casual body contact from this man in the chair next to him.

So it's either Michael or this guy is a set up, pretending to be disguised Michael and they're paying close enough attention to detail to include body language in their deception. That's elaborate. Which is not off the table of course. So 50-50: Michael in disguise-Pretending to be Michael in disguise.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    I didn't even notice the clapping. You are correct about the closeness though. I'm an easy going person but I don't think I've ever been that comfortable sitting next to a stranger.
  • at basketball games if you have front rows, no matter you like it or not, your legs will touch the persons next to you, cause the seats are so close to each other...
    Not me. Been in stadium seating. I'm not rubbing up against any old dude I don't know, that's fo shizzle. Or old lady for that matter. Or anyone who's a stranger.
  • Not me. Been in stadium seating. I'm not rubbing up against any old dude I don't know, that's fo shizzle. Or old lady for that matter. Or anyone who's a stranger.

did you have court seats?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    See those first, second and third fingertips? Pretty close.
  • He has some gestures like Michael especially when he claps his hands. He does have brown eyes like Michael. I think we are getting to know so much about Michael that we probably think that everyone we see(male) is Michael in disguise. Maybe he is or maybe he isn't. Like I said before his hands are too young for the body. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blessings
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205

who's the white hair man sit on the right prince side?? look his left hand..and his shoe it reminds me to michael...a lotof resemblance...isn't it?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think that man next to Prince is not Michael at all. He doesn't seem to be in disguise.
    But I think this is hoax related if we have a hoax going on - look at the TMZ headline for this, I am not a native english speaker but I think it could have a double meaning....
    Apparently the Hatman is a LA Lakers fan too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks grace for this link <!-- m -->http://www.fanpop.com/spots/prince-mich ... game-photo<!-- m -->

This man looks like Michael from behind
  • Apparently the Hatman is a LA Lakers fan too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks grace for this link <!-- m -->http://www.fanpop.com/spots/prince-mich ... game-photo<!-- m -->

This man looks like Michael from behind

This particular guys is a laker regular. I watch tons of basketball games. And I always see himsitting courtside. He even travel some times to road games during the playoffs.
    So he is not Michael.
  • The guy is drinking some ... Coca cola ! What kind of contract do they have that they appear on every Jackson pictures <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    MJonmind,

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Now I can compare it better. NO that guy is NOT Michael. The fingers are different and do NOT have the curve Michael has. Now I'm sure of it.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
  • Is it me, or did tmz retouch the photo?
    MJonmind,

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. Now I can compare it better. NO that guy is NOT Michael. The fingers are different and do NOT have the curve Michael has. Now I'm sure of it.

Yeah but which MJ are you trying to match up.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Is it me, or did tmz retouch the photo?

Also why in the photo that I posted above is there an obviously FAKE HAND right in the view of that old man, plus where is his drink?? Perhaps this picture is saying MJ can wear fake hands too?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I agree that the hand looks younger than the man - but I don't think the man looks older than his 50s - MJ is in his 50s - he just looks young for his age - the man looks about right for 50s.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!