Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On

12346»

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I noticed that the announcer was saying that #24 Kobe Bryant (Murray's shirt) needed 34 points to reach his dream, and Kobe makes 21 points in the game. 7 + 777, just coincidental or something for us hoaxers?

He needed the points to make it on to the NBA All Time scoring list,and is now 8th.
    He finished with 38,full summary of the game can be found here

http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_17229844

The game goes how it goes,it has nothing to do with the hoax or Michael.
    In this case,it went badly for the Lakers.

They best win on Sunday,losing to Boston is not on!!pfftt...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I can't imagine Michael always using prosthetic makeup everytime he goes out.

If Prince was on his own, then I would suspect MJ with him in disguise. But in this case, Prince is just spending time with his uncle, just like he spends alot of time with his cousins and Jermaine. Just my opinion. MJ has more important things to be doing, and Prince needs to experience some real life adventures. MJ is probably waiting for him at home, or is busy recording new songs in the studio. IMO. God bless.

PS. Did the notice the man sitting next to this man we are discussing?? He seems to be wearing a red string bracelet. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I can't see any red bracelet in either picture,it looks like the cuff of his shirt
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
  • I noticed that the announcer was saying that #24 Kobe Bryant (Murray's shirt) needed 34 points to reach his dream, and Kobe makes 21 points in the game. 7 + 777, just coincidental or something for us hoaxers?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Do you watch American basket ball, seriously?
  • I noticed that the announcer was saying that #24 Kobe Bryant (Murray's shirt) needed 34 points to reach his dream, and Kobe makes 21 points in the game. 7 + 777, just coincidental or something for us hoaxers?

He needed the points to make it on to the NBA All Time scoring list,and is now 8th.
    He finished with 38,full summary of the game can be found here

http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_17229844

The game goes how it goes,it has nothing to do with the hoax or Michael.
    In this case,it went badly for the Lakers.

They best win on Sunday,losing to Boston is not on!!pfftt...
    This
    Thats kobe's number (every player in the NBA as a number) and in every NBA game there's an introduction when the announcers called out every player who starts the game. Thats the way it is in the NBA, again, this as nothing do with the hoax
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why would you think I wouldn't know that? I just thought it was interesting, that's all. That was the part they chose to put in that news clip. Is it also random that Murray wore that shirt and Prince goes to this game? I'm looking for things as we all are. Sorry if I was over hoaxessed and made something out of nothing... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    in the first picture you can see a hand pointing something, did this finger had a band aid???