A united front against YouTube-New Mission,are you in?

Comments

• LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I flagged all the video's from the links, but where/how do I find all the other hate-video's?
    Any suggestions?

you may check in subscriptions or favorites videos of the users listed... and then in the next users and so on and on,
    this is what I do, and I do get new accounts to report

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow. Now I need to get some sleep first ... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • The forum is back in time to remind you all to go and flag as much as you can on this "Friday Flagday" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Go, Go, Go !!!!
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Totally lost track of where I am with hoax land.eugh.

Anyway,

Deborah asked me to RT this on twitter,here are what's gone so far from the majorly horrific channels/vids on her initial list.
    I am pretty sure videos where removed but this is what she sent
    @DeborahFfrench said:
    Here are the results so far from the YouTube weekend Clean-up effort:
    Firstly, massive thanks to Franci for compiling this
    and secondly this is only the story so far. There will be more results to come, but right now Youtube is looking better than it did.

So here are the stats so far

#1User: JackoNiggerKiller
    * Statement that now appears on Youtube:*
    JacksonNiggerKiller has been terminated due to
    multiple or severe violations of our Community
    Guidelines.

#2Michael Jackson autopsy picture, REAL!
    * Statement that now appears on Youtube *
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Music Entertainment. Sorry about that

#3Living with a Pedophile: Michael Jackson The Child Molester - Part 5
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Music Entertainment. Sorry about that.

#4Living with a Pedophile: Michael Jackson The Child Molester - Part 2
    by UltraPropofol
    This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Music Entertainment.
    Sorry about that

#5House of Pain - Terror's beginning
    by HouseOfPainGROUP
    This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that.

#6Jacko lives with Lucifer
    by HouseOfPainGROUP
    This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that.

(End of YT report)
    Special Note to all who took part in the YT effort:
    THANK YOU!

For taking a stand against the outrage that these obscene videos on YT represent.
    We must continue the work we have begun.
    Teams are now being assembled and we are calling all volunteers to help clean up youtube to step forward.
    If you think you have the time and strength to help us counter the abuse of MJ's and his children on Youtube, pls contact: @MJJJusticePrjct
    If you are ready for the long haul and want to eradicate the hate speech on Youtube toward Michael, your name will be added to the team. As more results come in, we will share them with you.

"If we don't do it.. WHO will?"

MJJJusticePjct
  • Woo hoo! 2.11.11 marks a day of successful Resistance. "No para, segue, segue." Don't Stop, We Can Do It!

And when the trial starts, we need to have the same organized and united front to create awareness and spread truth. This is on the Jermaine thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=142&t=17783&p=303950#p303950<!-- l -->
  • again, what is it we have to do on youtube? somebody help please; short and clear. Thnk.
  • again, what is it we have to do on youtube? somebody help please; short and clear. Thnk.

1) go to the link provided where obusive videos are uploaded.
    2) give it a thumbs down sign
    3) flag is as inappropriate but you will need to give further info for it to be looked at by Youtube so flag it as racially or violence motivated and submit.

That's the basic of what you need to do. You can leave a message stating why it's inappropriate but its not necessary. Blessings!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is AMAZING!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> WooHoooooooo!!!! We should keep going on and do it every month! And between there is something else I want to share with you guys. We need to do something for this horrible book about Michael. This is disgusting! Pls check it out.

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Liaisons

2czo14.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1848763409/amazonbook021-20/ref=nosim?newgoozT=2010025&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
  • This is AMAZING!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> WooHoooooooo!!!! We should keep going on and do it every month! And between there is something else I want to share with you guys. We need to do something for this horrible book about Michael. This is disgusting! Pls check it out.

2czo14.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/1848763409/amazonbook021-20/ref=nosim?newgoozT=2010025&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Is it possible they cannot leave Michael alone. What is it with this book? We really have to find a way to ban it. People shouldn't buy this ugly book.
    Only question that should be asked regarding that book-
    Why have the family/estate not filed for it to be stopped legally?
    Instead of flying off all over the world and have the media reporting him to be a bad father and husband,why doesn't Jermaine put time and effort into protecting Michael/his legacy and his children from this trash and lets be honest-blatent lies and slander.
    KJ should be furious,as should ALL Jacksons.
    I think they need to take some lessons from Michael's fans in how to unite and stand up for justice.

This infuriates me to the point of almost having no words....almost.
  • This is AMAZING!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> WooHoooooooo!!!! We should keep going on and do it every month! And between there is something else I want to share with you guys. We need to do something for this horrible book about Michael. This is disgusting! Pls check it out.

2czo14.jpg

Oh good grief! When is this going to ever stop? The lies and the slander that are constantly told about Michael is atrocious and disgusting. I'm just so sick of it. And these lies against Michael is the reason why I've joined his army of L.O.V.E.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Is there a way that we can report the book? it's already too much, they've gone too far this time, they've passed all limits <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . BTW here are again some links to some disgusting youtube videos to report:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGKJqjhBwsU<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfLstcyA1Ts<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_56u4srO ... h_response<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vnoede8SCo<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JxuJgQLnow<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5piTAo3xt8<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks for keeping up the list of people we should go on repporting. I have repported many but did not save the names. Keeping up a list is very useful.
    @MashMike

Just put up a new thread for the book,info and stuff is all there to be discussed further xo
  • These videos are absolutly awful <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    We might post this thread in the army of love section, it's one of our mission !!!!
    These videos are absolutly awful <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    We might post this thread in the army of love section, it's one of our mission !!!!

That would be awesome,you could link this thread with it if you want and people can see that it is a mass combined effort <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    As soon as i'm home I will work down your list MM

Thank you for posting them all up to work on!! xo
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Please do not forget to report the whole youtube account in addition to flagging videos.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/safety_help<!-- m -->

Thank you!
  • I´m in,can count on me in this mission.Ready to kick some ass! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    @Sinderella
    u welcome, i'm always ready, anything for Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    These channels and videos are so disgusting...
    This channel is obviously deleted! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks to Sony Music Entertainment for helping taking some of those videos down.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Only question that should be asked regarding that book-
    Why have the family/estate not filed for it to be stopped legally?
    Instead of flying off all over the world and have the media reporting him to be a bad father and husband,why doesn't Jermaine put time and effort into protecting Michael/his legacy and his children from this trash and lets be honest-blatent lies and slander.
    KJ should be furious,as should ALL Jacksons.
    I think they need to take some lessons from Michael's fans in how to unite and stand up for justice.

This infuriates me to the point of almost having no words....almost.

It's the same story as with the Discovery channel and its planned MJ autopsy. God knows if the Jacksons/Estate would of objected hadnt the fans protested on such massive scale. Makes you go hmmm.
    Btw I hope nothing will ever make you lose words!! xox
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @MashMike

Just put up a new thread for the book,info and stuff is all there to be discussed further xo

To which section can I make a post about the book?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    @MashMike

To which section can I make a post about the book?

For books about MJ: there is a section called Books About Michael
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=262<!-- l -->