Did anyone see Celebrity Apprentice last night?

13»

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I was surprised that Mr. Trump sent Latoya home. However it's obvious that he thinks highly of her and Michael. He always was quick to stick up for Latoya and compliment her. I wouldn't be surprise if Trump knows something about MJ. I don't remember seeing him at the memorial or funeral. If he were as close to MJ as he says you think he would have been there. Anyway I'll miss seeing Latoya on the show as well. I love the military jacket she's wearing in the pic above. So fierce.
  • ibelieveinmjibelieveinmj Posts: 243
    Guess who is BACK on Apprentice?

I was not going to watch it tonight for obvious reasons, LaToya being fired, but decided to just in case. She ends up going to Trump and asks to come back. She was wearing many sparkles !!

Go LaToya !!!!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Get out <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> I never heard of this being done before. Well, what was the verdict/ Is she back or what. If so, then just wow.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Get out <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> I never heard of this being done before. Well, what was the verdict/ Is she back or what. If so, then just wow.

She is back on the men's team. Trump said he's never ever done this in the history of the Apprentice and he will never do it again. Pretty cool! (I think he may have gotten his butt chewed out from brother Michael! lol!) I still don't know who got fired from the women's team because it cut to the Obama announcement. Does anyone know?
  • ignisaeternusignisaeternus Posts: 553
    Well- Latoya was fired again. After Trump pointed out how smart Michael was and how people don't realize this.
    When she left, she put a fedora on her head and as she walked to the Limo, the blocks on the sidewalk she stepped on lit up a la Billy Jean video. She posed, put on shades and walked off.
    Great Michael reference!
  • That was so perfect!!! I cracked up laughing when she was standing with the fedora and scarf and glasses and then the ground lighting up, priceless!!! Also, I'm not sure if I was hearing things, but when Trump mentioned how smart her brother was, she smiled, and Trump said that not many might have known that, she said, "he is." Now did she say 'is', or am I hearing things? I have to watch it again online tomorrow when it's uploaded.

Her exit though, was so great!
    I just got to that part on the show and I rewound it several times, and you are right. LaToya does say "he IS".
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    I just got to that part on the show and I rewound it several times, and you are right. LaToya does say "he IS".
    OMG! Can someone please give me a link to where i can see it? <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    I would check the following link later on tonight or tomorrow to see the episode. Tonight's episode isn't on there yet.

http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/video/categories/season-4/1308262/?sort=views
  • I just got to that part on the show and I rewound it several times, and you are right. LaToya does say "he IS".
    IKR!! I was like <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->, then <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->, then <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> again, then <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> . That part made me think that... I don't know... maybe it was 'planned' I guess... now my <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> face!!

--reason
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    the fact that he mentioned that at all- WOW. i don't know if i heard "he is" or not. i think i was just stunned trump even bothered to mention it.

her departure was EPIC. i loved it!! and billy jean of all things?! there's a good post on this forum that tries to understand the meaning behind the video- it's intriguing! latoya is just so cute and so smart.

latoya if you read this, my mom LOVES you. she said she wouldn't vote for trump when he "fired" you the first time. she just adores you.

NEVER, never, never underestimate the jacksons people! not just michael; they're all brilliant.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I get the feeling that Trump is a believer and a serious Michael Jackson fan <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> He speaks highly of Michael and never fails to mention him in some light on his show. I love that about him. Trump LOVES smart, creative, hard working people... with money.
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    I watched it too, and just started cracking up when La Toya left the building. I agree that it was planned, and I don't think the present tense was a slip up. I think we are getting "hints" that would go unnoticed by anyone else who watches. I think the fact that LaToya was allowed to come back speaks for itself. They knew people looking for clues would be watching.

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    Here is a video of the boardroom where LaToya gets fired and her "Billie Jean" exit.
    8:13-8:47 is where Trump is complimenting LaToya and Michael. (and where LaToya says "he is")

18:12 is where LaToya starts the "Billie Jean" exit.

[youtube:39x97n16]
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    And the gold scarf, priceless!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Way to walk the walk, Latoya!!! Love that exit!! I'm sure Michael had a good chuckle watching that!! Sending all LOVE!!! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->