Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    That would be only if it was LIVE.

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->,
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I thought the final day was going to go live, not pre-recorded <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The show was pre-recorded so they already had the show. IF Michael was one of the guests, I'm sure that it would have been leaked out. Because that would be the MOST shocking thing in the world and Oprah had many guests. At least one of them would have leaked something if one of the guests was Michael. So, what I'm saying is pls do not put your hopes high about Oprah because I do not think and I do not feel like Michael was there.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ.
    It's funny that you mention that, MJFAN7. I was listening to a morning show on the radio last Friday, and the host made the same basic comment, saying, "She'd have to book Jesus" because all the other major stars are already scheduled for the Monday and Tuesday shows. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    The show was pre-recorded so they already had the show. IF Michael was one of the guests, I'm sure that it would have been leaked out. Because that would be the MOST shocking thing in the world and Oprah had many guests. At least one of them would have leaked something if one of the guests was Michael. So, what I'm saying is pls do not put your hopes high about Oprah because I do not think and I do not feel like Michael was there.

But the crew would have signed a confidentiality agreement with a HIGH penalty if broken. I'm definitively not with my hopes high, but who knows?

If they really will be having the biggest entertainer to talk with Oprah, they are going to have Michael or they really are crazy to say that and then show us any other person.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

But the crew would have signed a confidentiality agreement with a HIGH penalty if broken. I'm definitively not with my hopes high, but who knows?

If they really will be having the biggest entertainer to talk with Oprah, they are going to have Michael or they really are crazy to say that and then show us any other person.

I was talking about the guests, not the crew. I don't know but I just don't feel like Michael would be at Oprah to tell the world that he is alive. We'll see of course.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Don't hold Oprah to anything and then get upset because it wasn't what you might've expected. The way they're saying that her final guest is the "biggest entertainer", these are choice words to get anybody intrigued about who it might be, and make you wanna tune in. I don't watch Oprah, and her show is one of the last places I'd look for a 'comeback' of any kind. It's all hype, and it's a part of show business.

'sides, I'm partial to the belief that IF MJ did come back, it would not be on the show of another person. It'd probably be his own doing. Unexpected. Unscripted. Truth. But that's just my guess.
    I expect nothing from this show. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Anything can happen, anything. Have you ever heard the expression, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT? Well lets least expect. blessings.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I like surprises myself. I also like to be proven wrong at a moment's notice. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ.
    It's funny that you mention that, MJFAN7. I was listening to a morning show on the radio last Friday, and the host made the same basic comment, saying, "She'd have to book Jesus" because all the other major stars are already scheduled for the Monday and Tuesday shows. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's true though ! <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • It's a possibility he will be on Oprah but what about anything unfinished, does he still have to tie a few loose ends.
    Also I was thinking if he is on Oprah, there is a possibility Oprah didn't/doesn't know, but the producers making the last episode do and so that could explain how it seemed she knew when interviewing the family on her show before.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i will watch the first episode now to see if there is anything out of the ordinary,,,,
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    nothing that really stood out in PART one.
    The guests were: ( sorry for anny spelling misstakes)
    Tom Hanks
    Tom Cruise
    Jackie Evancho (singing and walking on hte yellow brick road with ruby red slippers on)
    Josh Groben and Patti la Belle (sining Over the rainbow)
    Madonna
    Dakota Fanny and an childrens anterage
    Beyonce

Tom Hanks (again)
    Oprah bookclub and the Believe school
    John Legend
    Dianne Sawyer (planting oaktrees outside librarys and across USA)
    Queen LAtifah, Katie Holmes and Halley Berry
    KAtie Holmes and Tom Cruise
    "Rascall Flatts"
    Tomorrow marks the 23rd month since Michael left the building and it's Oprah's last show. I wonder if there is any significance in the last show being on the 25th. I also wonder if there is a viable reason she is ending it in the middle of the week rather than on Friday? Can anyone enlighten me who knows about these things. I'm in the dark. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • SeeingCluesSeeingClues Posts: 91
    "23" from the album cover
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> @seeingclues, I like THAT!!!
    ...also angels and pied pipers. One descending from heaven, the other leading the way out with the authorities shielding the way.

<!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> ... don't ask.
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162

I was talking about the guests, not the crew. I don't know but I just don't feel like Michael would be at Oprah to tell the world that he is alive. We'll see of course.

I don't feel that either. But there is a lot of mystery, lots of people want to know who the final guest is, but still no one leaked this information. Or they did, but the media didn't published it yet.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Well We only get Oprah's show here on an obscure satellite channel so there would be loads of people who wouldn't see it, and,as MJ has gazillions of fans in the UK, he would be alienating a huge part of his fanbase if he chose to bam on her show.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Oh God guys, I hate telling you this but I think you all need to know....
    I just read who the final guests are...I hope its just a rumor!
    ***DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW :

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/1 ... 60972.html<!-- m -->
  • Don't think it's just gonna be Will Smith and Jada... I'm sorry but these are definitely not the biggest stars in the world. There's probably going to be someone else. Of course I hope it's gonna be Michael, who knows, but at least I believe it's gonna be someone bigger than Will and Jada.

BTW: What time it's gonna be aired?
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Maybe there will be another surprise but for us and it could be after the credits.
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    I don't think its gonna be Barack Obama. In fact, Im pretty sure it won't be because he was on the show a couple of weeks ago to discuss the birth certificate thing. As for the Will Smith thing, he's going to be on tomorrow (Part Two of the Farewell Show).

I personally think Michael could go on her last show as a "BAM". I think that would be great, considering her show airs in 100+ countries. People say "Oh, thats terrible she doesn't like MJ" etc. etc. But the show already has our attention, why not? A lot of people here are probably going to watch it just from interest anyway. The point is to get his message through to people. It's not about Oprah. Her show is just the "platform" so to speak.

As I see it, the only thing that matters is that IF he Bams on the show his message is out there. I don't care by what means it is done, as long as it's done. JMHO of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Barack Obama & his wife's episode aired today. It would make no sense to be on today and then be on as the surprise guest 2 days later.

and not only does the show air in 100+ countries, but it's her last episode. Thousands, if not millions of more people will probably tune in, either to watch it because its the last episode, or maybe just to see who the last guest is.

Not only would it be a great way for Michael to show the world he's alive, but it would also be a great way to explain why he did it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    That would be only if it was LIVE.

So? Okay. I honestly cannot think of anyone else that could be her final guest. She said she wants to go out with a bang. The only person bigger than Michael Jackson is Jesus Christ. Which, I was considering until the 'rapture' failed to happen on saturday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->,
    SO if it wasn't LIVE and Mike BAM'd, the people who were there wouldn't be able to keep it a secret and we'd be hearing it by now. <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • Maybe there will be another surprise but for us and it could be after the credits.

That would be nice <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> Michael told about his BAM after the credits of the TII movie, maybe he will BAM after the credits of the Oprah finale. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Would be cool, lol.
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    Don't think it's just gonna be Will Smith and Jada... I'm sorry but these are definitely not the biggest stars in the world. There's probably going to be someone else. Of course I hope it's gonna be Michael, who knows, but at least I believe it's gonna be someone bigger than Will and Jada.

BTW: What time it's gonna be aired?

Michael's and Will's kids are hanging out TOGETHER! <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=162&t=19270<!-- l -->