Frank DiLeo hospitalized

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Someone posted on JRT's fb site that Franks niece confirmed..
    Sabine Uhrmeister It's true. Read the Twitter of Frank's niece - <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/annamariex0<!-- m -->
    about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    I was also wondering why there was only one source.

Thank you for the link.
    I am waiting since yesterday to the latest reports on his health.
    I enclose it in my prayers.
  • question. hadn't frank already had some by -pass surgeries. remember when he was to supposed to have told michael that was good that he had a cardiologist because of his heart? can they do them over or did he only have so many done or what?

Yes, you could have more than one bypass... there are four arteries that connect to the heart and it could be that he only had some of them replaced, and this time he needed the other ones done too.

My father had a quadruple heart bypass... which means he had all of the arteries done. But some people only have a triple, or a double, etc... so i suppose Frank could have more than one bypass over the years.

They use the veins in your legs to replace your heart arteries... im not sure if they would replace one thats already been replaced.

Either way, the more heart attacks he has had and the more times he has already had open heart surgery.... then the more riskier it becomes. Franks heart must be pretty weak and scarred by now. This is probably why he has had these complications.

He is also a very heavy man. He doesnt seem to have learnt the lessons from the past, and lost much weight. Thats not going to help things either.

yeah . i was thinking he had already had the quad. maybe not.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Thanx for sharing this information.I wish him a quick recovery.I pray for him! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • any remarks from michaels family or any of the other persons connected relateting to this news.
    was frank on the list to testify, that could be stressful.
  • NyukiNyuki Posts: 70
    I found this today.

<!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... g-his-life<!-- m -->
  • God Bless him, I hope he's okay
  • This was already posted.
  • With respect...where does it say Frankis dying?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I really hope he will be okay, but if Frank dies, he would be the second person in Mike's life to die in a very short time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Third if you count Peter Lopez. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Fourth if we count Evan Chandler. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I hope he gets better soon. He is in my prayers.
  • Thank you for sharing this information. He continues to be in my prayers as well. Blessings.
  • Just read on twitter that ac to his niece he is in a coma. Very unsettling to say the least.
  • Just read on twitter that ac to his niece he is in a coma. Very unsettling to say the least.

Ive looked at the dates of her tweets, and it seems that Frank has been in a coma for over a week now. That doesnt sound good at all.... 10 days and he hasnt awoken yet.
    Just read on twitter that ac to his niece he is in a coma. Very unsettling to say the least.

Ive looked at the dates of her tweets, and it seems that Frank has been in a coma for over a week now. That doesnt sound good at all.... 10 days and he hasnt awoken yet.

wahhh <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Hi VanGogh, it all started with one member here who posted this.
    <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... g-his-life<!-- m -->
  • I hope it isn't true, though I just read that it has been confirmed. I hope he recovers well.

Helllo!!!

This is what I found about Frank Dileo:

Per qbee & Ivy@MJJC (who contacted Frank's niece): "Frank had a bypass on March 21st. After his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and hasn't woken up since. His condition isn't good but the family is still hopeful."

Oh dear, this problem started right before Elizabeth died on the 23rd and they were both at Cedar Sinai for heart problems. I wonder if Elizabeth knew he was there.
    Let's all pray for him.
  • I pray that he recovers. Maybe I'm wrong but I always thought that Frank was a good manager that Michael could trust. I dont know why I feel this way. You know if all of these people that are close to Michael are dying, who is he going to be able to rely on if and when he comes back. He doesnt have the support of Elizabeth Taylor like he always had.

• Helllo!!!

This is what I found about Frank Dileo:

Per qbee & Ivy@MJJC (who contacted Frank's niece): "Frank had a bypass on March 21st. After his surgery he went into cardiac arrest and hasn't woken up since. His condition isn't good but the family is still hopeful."

Oh dear, this problem started right before Elizabeth died on the 23rd and they were both at Cedar Sinai for heart problems. I wonder if Elizabeth knew he was there.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
  • Hoping and sending my love that he will be okay!!!
  • I hope Mr Dileo gets better..:)
  • Can i just say, i apologise if the title of this thread offends anyone.

I may have panicked a bit and was in shock when i first heard the news.
    I have personal experience of this kind of health problem, and it may have influenced how i first reacted to the news.

I understand how the actual title might be offensive. However, i cannot change it.

MODS.. please edit the title if you feel fit.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really hope he will be okay, but if Frank dies, he would be the second person in Mike's life to die in a very short time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Third if you count Peter Lopez. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Fourth if we count Evan Chandler. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I hope he gets better soon. He is in my prayers.

I don't believe Chandler is dead. That man has no conscience. Why would he kill himself after 15 years when MJ dies? Doesn't make sense to me at all. I think he is in the WPP in exchange of information on the ones that emplyed him back in '93 to take down Mike. Chandler only cares about himself and money, no way he killed himself. And on November 5th? I don't buy that, and the fact that he was found 12 days later tells me that they had 12 days to get him out of the country with a new identity, before reporting on his death. Because i think those behind the accusations are really doubting this death as well.

When Jermaine said that Chandler's death proved Michael's innocence, I think he meant it in that way. Chandler being in the WPP because he gave info on the masterminds behind the 1993 accusations, is proof that Michael is innocent.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Well now Souza, that was interesting. I haven't researched any of that Chandler stuff, but now you have me thinking...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well now Souza, that was interesting. I haven't researched any of that Chandler stuff, but now you have me thinking...

You should read the V for Vendetta blog. Much info is in there about both cases.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."