• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    yes, I meant Frank
    11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Which means he is still alive
    16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

When I say condolences I mean I am offering support to his family and his recovery

Obviously there is something I need to clear up, I went to the hospital over the weekend to visit freak Dileo & spend time with his family.

Whatever Randy, weird choice of words...

What??? Did he write freak instead of Frank? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> How did he confuse this?
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    loll yup he wrote freak instead of frank lolllll
    New tweets from Randy.

When I say condolences I mean I am offering support to his family and his recovery

yes, I meant Frank
    If Randy said condolences for a man who`s alive, now I understand why the Jacksons received condolences in 2009. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think it would be better for him to delete the tweet where he confused freak and Frank. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not just a typo, but he forgot to write the F in caps as well. Strange.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Not just a typo, but he forgot to write the F in caps as well. Strange.
    didn't notice that but hell yeah it's strange... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Not just a typo, but he forgot to write the F in caps as well. Strange.

Yes, and he hasn't deleted that tweet yet. That is disrespectful to Dileo family. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This is SO disrespectful!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    :shock: This is SO disrespectful!!

I agree with you <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • since these people always seem to be playing with language i like to have an idea of uses of words that are out side the realm of where a mind would usuallly go.

<!-- m -->http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... 1302005574<!-- m -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    That's very thoughtless. However, there must be more behind it than we know. I'm very fascinated as to why such a remark.
    Frank is apparently awake <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    http://twitter.com/annamariex0

annamariex0
    Great news today, my uncle, Frank Dileo is awake and improving! ThBk you everyone for your prayers! Never been so happy in my life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i have been thinking that it was time for randy to show back up in this though.
    it does seem rather interesting for someone who was in a similar boat not that long ago to be so callous.
  • maybe randy has some special healing powers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> did anyone ever say if frank is supposed to testify or not?
    I find it a bit strange that there are only a few media sources that have reported it. We get all of our info from family member's twitters, but it seems there are controversies in their stories.
  • I find it a bit strange that there are only a few media sources that have reported it. We get all of our info from family member's twitters, but it seems there are controversies in their stories.

maybe it is time for some of our braver hoaxer to call the hospital and see if he is really there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I find it a bit strange that there are only a few media sources that have reported it. We get all of our info from family member's twitters, but it seems there are controversies in their stories.

maybe it is time for some of our braver hoaxer to call the hospital and see if he is really there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225

annamariex0
    Great news today, my uncle, Frank Dileo is awake and improving! ThBk you everyone for your prayers! Never been so happy in my life <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Wow... Great news!
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    If Randy said condolences for a man who`s alive, now I understand why the Jacksons received condolences in 2009. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think it would be better for him to delete the tweet where he confused freak and Frank. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

maybe "freak" is some kind of nickname for mr DiLeo??? maybe they do call him freak.. as some kind of endearment, friend to friend...???
  • If Randy said condolences for a man who`s alive, now I understand why the Jacksons received condolences in 2009. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

maybe "freak" is some kind of nickname for mr DiLeo??? maybe they do call him freak.. as some kind of endearment, friend to friend...???

freaky frank doesn't have that bad a ring to it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644

may be possible...
    The niece has retweet it, and nothing written about it.

annamariex0
    Wow... Great news!

Yes, wonderful news.
    I hope he is quick recovery.

Even if they call him like that, is it appropriate to use it on the internet when you are sending your "condolences" to that person's family? I don't think so.

annamariex0

Thank you so much for sharing. AMAZING NEWS! jumping0045.gif
  • New tweets from Randy.

yes, I meant Frank

How can you give condolences to a family if the person did not die? What is going on here?