Marlons twitter is a fake jermaine has informed us on twitte

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Jermaine has just tweeted that marlin does not tweet and that marlin twitter is a fake

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    No way! That was The Jacksons twitter account and then they changed it to Marlon's. They were all tweeting from that account, it's never been changed. How can it be a fake? That's ridiculous. Jerm doesn't sound like himself lately. He started to defend Karen Fake too. I wonder if his account was hacked. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No way! That was The Jacksons twitter account and then they changed it to Marlon's. They were all tweeting from that account, it's never been changed. How can it be a fake? That's ridiculous. Jerm doesn't sound like himself lately. He started to defend Karen Fake too. I wonder if his account was hacked. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Nah, I doubt his account was hacked. This is good ol' Jermaine throwing clues. Didn't see it yet? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Yes, this has to be BS! I mean, they are ALL on twitter and no one among them questioned it before? Esp on days they tweet up a storm?
    Funny, how Marlon is always singled out. He's the one with the FBI hat, he's the one with the "fake" twitter.... Wonder if 'the hacker' chimes in. We should all tweet 'Marlon' and see.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Well, if it is in fact fake, then that throws out the whole "TS Authenticity" thread. Hmmmmmm.....
    Yes, this has to be BS! I mean, they are ALL on twitter and no one among them questioned it before? Esp on days they tweet up a storm?
    Funny, how Marlon is always singled out. He's the one with the FBI hat, he's the one with the "fake" twitter.... Wonder if 'the hacker' chimes in. We should all tweet 'Marlon' and see.

And Marlon is the one who stays away from the trial issue. He doesn't write anything about the justice issue too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well, if it is in fact fake, then that throws out the whole "TS Authenticity" thread. Hmmmmmm.....

Ha, I was waiting for that comment and it's quite the opposite actually.

Marlon deleted those tweets as mentioned in the TS authenticity thread before the account was changed. So that was still Marlon. We all thought that it was a little odd he started tweeting from that account again later on, because the tweet disappeared again. But Jermaine just told us that Marlon never tweeted from the new account.

I am not so sure Jermaine is telling the truth about all this, since he started with Marlon never having tweeted ever, while Marlon also used the old account and NO ONE ever bothered about it before, but it doesn't even matter. Jermaine is actually saying that Marlon didn't tweet and intended to let that tweet stay at the bottom.

What I also thought was interesting, and I can be looking too much into things, was Jermaine's twitpic. It was strange he was tweeting about Marlon's account and then out of the blue he tweets some very uninteresting pic. But he says he's in the valley, and behind him, pointing away from him, is a freeway sign with 101 on it.

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/4hq1i0/full<!-- m -->

TS said all he posted was just an introduction (I will see if I can find that in one of the updates). 101 means introduction: "The first course in a subject taught at a college or university in Australia, Canada, South Africa, or the United States. By extension, "Topic 101" is used generally to indicate the basics of any subject."(Wiki). If you look at Jermain, the 101 (introduction course) is behind him. He is in the valley. A valley is mostly between 2 mountains. You first need to go off a mountain and then up on the other one to get from top to top (alive = top, death = down, alive = top). So if this photo means anything other than just being a boring pic of Jermaine, it might mean we are going to climb back up from here, to the other top. That was just a thought I wanted to throw out there.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973

Ha, I was waiting for that comment and it's quite the opposite actually.

Marlon deleted those tweets as mentioned in the TS authenticity thread before the account was changed. So that was still Marlon. We all thought that it was a little odd he started tweeting from that account again later on, because the tweet disappeared again. But Jermaine just told us that Marlon never tweeted from the new account.

I am not so sure Jermaine is telling the truth about all this, since he started with Marlon never having tweeted ever, while Marlon also used the old account and NO ONE ever bothered about it before, but it doesn't even matter. Jermaine is actually saying that Marlon didn't tweet and intended to let that tweet stay at the bottom.

What I also thought was interesting, and I can be looking too much into things, was Jermaine's twitpic. It was strange he was tweeting about Marlon's account and then out of the blue he tweets some very uninteresting pic. But he says he's in the valley, and behind him, pointing away from him, is a freeway sign with 101 on it.

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/4hq1i0/full<!-- m -->

TS said all he posted was just an introduction (I will see if I can find that in one of the updates). 101 means introduction: "The first course in a subject taught at a college or university in Australia, Canada, South Africa, or the United States. By extension, "Topic 101" is used generally to indicate the basics of any subject."(Wiki). If you look at Jermain, the 101 (introduction course) is behind him. He is in the valley. A valley is mostly between 2 mountains. You first need to go off a mountain and then up on the other one to get from top to top (alive = top, death = down, alive = top). So if this photo means anything other than just being a boring pic of Jermaine, it might mean we are going to climb back up from here, to the other top. That was just a thought I wanted to throw out there.
    Well I was shocked when jermaine tweeted that message and his wife confirmed it I asked Tito about it he didn't answer directly to me but he tweeted a bit later he didn't know anything about it But this marlon account has been used for a long time and nobody noticed from the Jackson family odd
    But last night a tweeter said jodi was tweeting in marlins account but she relied she didn't understand or words to that affect. It's all strange
    No it's not strange, it's an adventure, a great adventure. Nothing to be nervous about! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Those tweets would not have gone unnoticed by the Jackson family for all this time as they are mentioned so much so is it a cover up for a reason. Just when things were quiet
  • They still have some tricks up their sleeves. WOW! leave it to Jermaine again. They have been twitting for such a long time and now they realise that Marlon twitter is a fake. Ma Give me a break.. Are they taking us for Idiots?
  • is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?
  • No it's not strange, it's an adventure, a great adventure. Nothing to be nervous about! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

An Adventure at NEVERLAND. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?

Hmmm, can you find pictures of that?

• is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?

oh lord i don't think i would know where to begin. and i bet i had it in my pictures but had problems a while back and lost em all. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> hmm i did comments on it though i will try that route . i remember it struck me because it was a similar shirt to one worn in a picture that was being debated if it was that barry shaw dude.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The brothers Jackson, they had accounts of twitter before June 25, 2009 <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • roxy101roxy101 Posts: 143
    The restaurant behind him is Cable's restaurant. I'm pretty sure that's on Ventura Blvd, idk why he said "valley"..

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17880#p305290<!-- l -->
    is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?

Ahahahahaha! I would piss my pants if Murray is Jermaine. Seriously, that would kill me.

• DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Is it just me or does this picture look photoshopped? The pants look strange and there is no shadow of Jermaine? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Is it just me or does this picture look photoshopped? The pants look strange and there is no shadow of Jermaine? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I thought that too, it seems a bit odd.

• DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    [/quote] <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You're right, these shirts look VERY similar...

Ahahahahaha! I would piss my pants if Murray is Jermaine. Seriously, that would kill me.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ohh boy now that is something. That is the same shirt. Do they share their wardrobe? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Well, Jermaine was put of the country a lot and invisible...

Suz- the 101 statements were very interesting- esp in light of "study" peace... Coincidence?

Also, why would Jermaine tweet a pic of himself doing business?? Who tool the pic? It has to have significance.

One more thing: Taking Care Of Business (TCOB) was Elvis' slogan...
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    if Marlon_Jackson on twitter is fake, why they put the link to that account on the Jackson source webpage??
  • I just went back and read the most recent tweets ... 'Marlon' was just talking about him speaking for himself and there being so many imposters out there. Coincidence??