Marlons twitter is a fake jermaine has informed us on twitte

124»

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Marlon's account is not a fake. Jermaine himself tweeted from it to announce his new personal page.

Jermaine is clearly tweeting this to see who will jump the TS ship because of it. I mean, TS is on leave of absence. The J5 page was involved in BIG proof in TS's legitimate insider status. Now Jermaine gets loud and public that it's a fake when it's certainly and quite obviously not. People are getting frustrated and the tone is shifting. The trial is approaching and TMZ is really pouring it on.

I sense some testing and weeding out going on...

It's not a fake unless of course THEY'RE the ones doing the faking.

Seems like we have a lot of "fakes" being "revealed" right now...me thinks we may be in a new "stage" of this hoax! Soon we will be questioning ALL of the "characters" in this great adventure!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> It definitely feels like we are in the "reveal" portion of the hoax!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Sending you all Love! Keep on keepin on my friends...things are starting to "spice up" again. I'm sure we will enjoy the ride!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->