Marlons twitter is a fake jermaine has informed us on twitte

Comments

• um didn't everyone also think jermaine was wearing michaels shirt the day the made the announcement? think there is any connection to that?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Apparently Jodi Gomes is also confuse by this --> <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/#!/jodigomes/status ... 8520573953<!-- m -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    is it just me or does that shirt look a bit large on him . like it belongs to someone else. uh like didn't i see murry wearing this shirt a little while back or did his have the white collar and cuffs?

Hmmm, can you find pictures of that?
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17880#p305290<!-- l -->

Ahahahahaha! I would piss my pants if Murray is Jermaine. Seriously, that would kill me.

In that twit pic, I really can see Murray in Jermaine <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ...Like you Souza, I would also "piss my pants" if Jermaine turns out to be Murray!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> By the way, On June 25th we see "Murray" supposedly entering the hospital, with the ambulance, but did anyone see Jermaine arrive at the hospital??? Maybe "Murray" changed back into Jermaine, just in time to announce Michael's death?? After all...didn't "Murray" disappear from the hospital?? Does anyone have a pic of Jermaine arriving at the hospital, or did "murray" do a "quick change" in the hospital?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks Souza, I think you may have just opened up a whole new can of worms here!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ok, time to visit the padded cell for awhile, as I haven't been there in a while <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> ...see you all tomorrow!
  • I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.

• paula-c wrote: The brothers Jackson, they had accounts of twitter before June 25, 2009

Yes, but who cared then.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • @roxy101 the restaurant behind him is cable's restaurant. i'm pretty sure that's on bentura blvd. idk why he said valley.
    @dancer is it just me or does this picture look photshopped? the pants look strange and there is no shadow of jermaine.

valley of the shadow of death. anyone remember the comments of gotham chopra (sp?) of michael asking about something that takes you to the valley of the shadow of death?

so if there is no valley and no shadow <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.

it looks like younger Murray to me.
    I think that person DO exist and Jermaine is not Murray, unless they invented some silicon mask to imitate the human skin perfectly.

Murray is real, he has no mask, just look at the skin, it is REAL...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.

it looks like younger Murray to me.
    I think that person DO exist and Jermaine is not Murray, unless they invented some silicon mask to imitate the human skin perfectly.

Murray is real, he has no mask, just look at the skin, it is REAL...

You don't know, because they CAN imitate the human skin perfectly.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

maybe......I still think that Murray's is real skin, nor a mask, until we have proof.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Then there's the paisley tie match between Murray going to prelim and hatman at the funeral. Jermaine is clearly there at the same time as hatman. Maybe wearing the same shirts or ties doesn't mean it's the same person, but something else.

I think there's just barely room for a short midday shadow out of view of Jermaine's feet.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Interesting if it us on that web page
    But Murray and jermaine have been in the same place at the same time. Ie court
    But Murray and jermaine have been in the same place at the same time. Ie court

right
  • backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I always thought there was something weird about the ALLJACK5ONS account anyway. The fact the never got verified was one thing. They kept saying that Twitter wouldn't verify "group accounts" only single ones... which is a load of BS because there are a lot of other groups of 3+ people on Twitter. One that comes to mind is "Mindless Behavior", its a boy band I guess of rappers... just kids. I think if they can verify four 13 year olds that are new in the industry, they can DEFINITELY verify the Jackson 5.

The thing is, no one opposed it in the beginning. Could they really have been that convincing? Hm.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think it is Marlon's twitter, or at least someone in the Jackson camp.

If it never was legit, why would Jermaine wait so long to say it's fake??
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Oh come on! Seriously ??
  • Oh come on! Seriously ??
    which line of conversation are you responding to (since we have once again gotten off topic ) the fake twitter or the murray is jermaine one?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Oh come on! Seriously ??
    which line of conversation are you responding to (since we have once again gotten off topic ) the fake twitter or the murray is jermaine one?

The fake twitter! I mean after all this time Jermaine says its fake. After Jodi confirmed its really Marlon.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    I think it is Marlon's twitter, or at least someone in the Jackson camp.

If it never was legit, why would Jermaine wait so long to say it's fake??

Right, why just now?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    This is funny that this is happening now. I was questioning the authenticity of this account months ago but I stopped investigating because Jermaine said that he used to tweet through the ALLJACK5ONS account on his verified account. You can read this thread starting from the initial post I wrote about the oddities of Marlon's account.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=136&t=16057&start=175#p272625<!-- l -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

The picture was posted and it was discussed before. That's Murray in the picture but it is interesting how his birthdate changes. I do believe that, that's Marlon's twitter and it's not fake but Jermaine is trying to tell us something else, probably a clue but what is it? I don't know. Murray is a real person, nobody is in a disguise as Murray but there's definitely a connection that Jermaine is trying to show.
    Jermaine was tweeting about how bad the weather was and yet it looks good on his twitpic
  • Look, this family knows we are getting closer to the hoax. Actually they know we know. Now they are trying to screw us up, to doubt ourselves. They are playing a game. Look how stupid can you be, for 2 yrs you have twitter and now, now you find out it is not your brothers?????? Something fishy is going on!!!. I hope they are not taking us for a ride, because they will have the last laugh..
  • I was looking for the famous picture of Murray with the blue shirt like jermaine and I found this picture. I don' t think this was ever posted, maybe it was but I never saw it. I would like to ask you a question. Do you think this is Conrad Murray when he was younger? Let me know what you think. There was some discrepancies date of birth. You will see what I am talking about. blessings.

The picture was posted and it was discussed before. That's Murray in the picture but it is interesting how his birthdate changes. I do believe that, that's Marlon's twitter and it's not fake but Jermaine is trying to tell us something else, probably a clue but what is it? I don't know. Murray is a real person, nobody is in a disguise as Murray but there's definitely a connection that Jermaine is trying to show.

It doesn't matter if it was discussed, that's why I posted it due to the wrong birthdates.
    thank you.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

It doesn't matter if it was discussed, that's why I posted it due to the wrong birthdates.
    thank you.

No, you wrote that you didn't know if that picture was posted before and I just wanted to clarify that it was. Nothing against you for posting the picture. Hope you didn't get it that way.