Behind The Mask Project: Featured Submission

TouchedByAnAngelTouchedByAnAngel Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I saw a tweet just a little while ago on Twitter from MJNA (MJNewsAlerts) directing to their page http://home.mjnewsalerts.com/2011/04/14/behind-the-mask-project-featured-submission-video/

It has a video submission for the upcoming Behind The Mask video and guess who is in it? The same older gentleman that we saw in the Hollywood Tonight video!

On MJNewsAlerts page I watched the video and then clicked on the bottom right corner of video to see it on YouTube. Here is the page where the video is from on YouTube

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwtMHKn ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

[youtube:2m410xox]

Notice above the video title that it says this video is unlisted BUT is uploaded to Michael's official YT acct.

BehindTheMaskOldman.jpg

I clicked the Learn More link to find out what an unlisted video was, and here is what it says

"An unlisted video is a different type of private video. Unlisted means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page). An unlisted video is different to a private video in these ways:

You don't need a YouTube account to watch the video (you can see an unlisted video if someone sends you the video's link)
There's no 25 person sharing limit"

Sooo, my first question was "How did MJNA get the link to this unlisted video from MJ's official YT acct? Also isn't it interesting that the "featured submission" video is from non other than the older gentleman that has already been scrutinized from the Hollywood Tonight video. Seems to me he is already on the "inside" as he has been seen in other Michael videos <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It is soooo exciting as we get closer to the revealing! Just how many disguises or masks has MJ been behind since this all started?

I see your influence Everywhere Michael and I love it!

Blessed to have been,
TouchedByAnAngel

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Sorry I do not believe this guy is MJ in disguise. He is a dancer and he was even in a dance competition. I can not say anything if you believe Michael disguised as this old guy and entered a dance competition years ago. I do not see a reason for Michael to disguise himself as this guy and dance in every single music video of him. I do not see Michael's moves in him either. The dude dances well according to his age though. On his FB page he wrote that he is a big fan of Michael Jackson and this video is going to have the fans inside. So it is not a surprise to me to see this video on MJ's channel as this is just an example for the ones who want to be in BTM video. There was one another video before this one uploaded. This is the second video that was posted about BTM. I can't wait to see the entire video.
  • OMG!!! if it's not him...then im liz Taylor!!!!

look at his move. It's suposed to be an old man, but a well healthy man. Even if michael is 52, those are his move so he can do them . If i compare that to a real old man, 60 as he may look on that vids, it still look odd to me.

i think it's a clue and in the context of the video, it might reveal him at the end behind a mask or a disguise. The video is supposed to be revealed in may. Is'nt it?

We just have to wait and make our own conclusion but that Video is really strange...look at his clothes..the same and to me his shappe looks like DAVE DAVE.

Sorry for my english im french and im from Montreal. Hello to every believe in Quebec and around the world.!!!
  • Shit!!! it'S already gone!!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    has anyone saved it..its gone now !!!!! oh bother
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LMAO, it seems that guy only has one outfit. And those shoes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This guy out of thousands? What a coinckydoink! Oh wait...I don't believe in coincidences!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Hahahahahaha, now they removed it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Maybe that dancer dude downloaded the video on his FB page. If there's someone following him, check out his page. There can be something about this video on his page.
  • Well DAMN, that was fast. I tweeted about it a few times and posted this thread and the video has already been removed! At least I snipped a pic from the YT screen where it showed that it was on the official Michael Jackson acct.

BehindTheMaskOldman.jpg

Lucky me, I had it opened in another tab! Here are screen captures after the video ended

BTMend.jpg

Here is the more info section under the video

BTMdescription.jpg

And the comments that were made at that time

BTMcomments.jpg

BTMcomments2.jpg

So, was this just a tease? It was uploaded today on Michael's official YouTube channel...MJNewsAlerts somehow gets the private link (it is an unlisted video remember) and posts it. I see MJNA page, tweet about it and then make this thread to share. Then poof, it is gone...removed by the official MJ channel on YouTube.

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Love and Light to you ALL

Carol aka TouchedByAnAngel aka TouchedByAngelM on Twitter
    I just commented on that video about the shoes and poof! it was gone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I got it [youtube:iptsmdn2]

there is 1 comment <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

All Comments (1)

Are you Michael?

Ok I'm crazy,I know.
    Jackson79love 4 hours ago
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    His moves seem kinda mechanical to me, not like Michael.
  • Hi Scorpionchik

I'm glad somebody else snagged the video and has it uploaded. I don't know who MJJLegacy25 is that has this on YouTube, but they have the same writeup under the video as MJ's official acct did. I need to learn how to copy these videos myself someday.

Does anybody follow or know anything about MJNewsAlerts? I'm still curious how they obtained the unlisted video from MJ's official YT acct.

Love,
    Carol
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

I am not 100% sure it is MJ, but there is possibility is that heavy disguise or fear something can go wrong could restrict moves.
  • I just commented on that video about the shoes and poof! it was gone. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Look what you've done Souza, I cannot watch it now, it says the user removed it. I am going to cry. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I guess I was too late. No worries.
  • Souza I take it back, It is back, we can watch the video. I saw him dancing, and he does dance like MJ. Listen this man is kind of old, well lets be polite he is lots older than Michael and he moves like a feather. Something is up here.. Thank you for posting the video.
    p.s. I think the user put it back because i was crying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you user.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I hope the video is still up when I get home from my 2nd job in a couple hours! Stupid second job with it's stupid computer that won't play youtube videos.
  • Souza I take it back, It is back, we can watch the video. I saw him dancing, and he does dance like MJ. Listen this man is kind of old, well lets be polite he is lots older than Michael and he moves like a feather. Something is up here.. Thank you for posting the video.
    p.s. I think the user put it back because i was crying <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thank you user.

he dance like the mayor in GHOST...don'T you think?

Exactly. The arm moves make it more obvious. He definitely doesn't move like Michael, no way.
  • he dance like the mayor in GHOST...don'T you think?

I sure do!

The arm moves make it more obvious. He definitely doesn't move like Michael, no way.[/b]

I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure this man is Michael. However, we do have to remember that MJ has lived his whole life "on the stage" and is a master of disguises! There are synthetic pull on masks available now that are very realistic. No need for a make-up artist. Check the one shown in the video below.

[youtube:1bwqnlox]

I haven't seen a good clear close up pic of the "older" gentleman from the video, so it is hard to compare. At 2:15 in the above video, the guy says he recommends wearing glasses with this mask. In the Hollywood Tonight video didn't the older guy that looked like this and was on the phone also have glasses? Just a thought.

Carol
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can.... He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

<!-- m -->http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards<!-- m -->

he dance like the mayor in GHOST...don'T you think?

This is what came to my mind, but at times I feel it may not be Michael. I have no clue anymore. Man this is giving me a headache <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Whether it's Michael or not, it's still a clue because they put it up then quickly took it down. Whoever put it up knows Michael is alive and would also be aware of the hoax forums and know the debate about this old dancing fellow, in my opinion. It could be Michael in disguise, affecting his dancing in a way to seem different (he's had time to practice) or it could be someone pretending to be Michael in disguise, or it could be a real guy (John Edwards). A clue is still a clue so I'll take it.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    And the last lyric in that video is "Sit behind your mask and you control your world..." That just stood out to me but it may not mean anything. Either way, it's funny how this guy keeps standing out since the flash mob. I do think that MJ disguises himself as real people like Dave Dave so it is possible for him to disguise himself as John Edwards. Anything is possible but that would mean that John Edwards would have to be in on it and I am not sure if they were close before this. I doubt he would let another person know just to be that person in disguise. Either way, this man got some moves. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can.... He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

<!-- m -->http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards<!-- m -->

Thank you for making it clear for us. blessings.
  • hmm, i wonder why they removed the video <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->