Behind The Mask Project: Featured Submission

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can.... He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

<!-- m -->http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards<!-- m -->

And how can you be so sure this John Edwards is real? I find only recent stuff about him, and he seems to dress more modern than in both MJ videos where he dresses as if he lives a 100 years ago. Marlon said Mike liked to disguise as an old man. I think it might very well be him. If you think otherwise, that's fine, but you can't be sure either.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    o.k. shoot me down if you like..but
    1.his hands are very like mj hands...good example at 0.07 seconds
    2. he has NO glasses on
    3.even if you zoom in.......there is no way you get a clear shot of his face to be certain its the other guy.(clever).......
    4.right at the very end.that quick movement of his head.very like mj
    o.k. i will shut up and go away now xxx
  • ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can.... He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

And how can you be so sure this John Edwards is real? I find only recent stuff about him, and he seems to dress more modern than in both MJ videos where he dresses as if he lives a 100 years ago. Marlon said Mike liked to disguise as an old man. I think it might very well be him. If you think otherwise, that's fine, but you can't be sure either.

I was thinking the same. Is there more info and pics on this man? I am always a little skeptical when it comes to these "one picture" "one website" etc kinds of finds with little information. That link that was posted, if that's all there is, still isn't enough to convince me who he really is. Need more proof !!!
    He also reminds me of the mayor (aka Michael) from the ghosts video.
  • OMG!!! if it's not him...then im liz Taylor!!!!

look at his move. It's suposed to be an old man, but a well healthy man. Even if michael is 52, those are his move so he can do them . If i compare that to a real old man, 60 as he may look on that vids, it still look odd to me.

i think it's a clue and in the context of the video, it might reveal him at the end behind a mask or a disguise. The video is supposed to be revealed in may. Is'nt it?

We just have to wait and make our own conclusion but that Video is really strange...look at his clothes..the same and to me his shappe looks like DAVE DAVE.

Sorry for my english im french and im from Montreal. Hello to every believe in Quebec and around the world.!!!

Allo, je suis de Montreal aussi.. ton anglais est impecable.Je te souhaite la bienvenue au forum, If you need to write english and you have a problem you can PM me.
  • And the last lyric in that video is "Sit behind your mask and you control your world..." That just stood out to me but it may not mean anything. Either way, it's funny how this guy keeps standing out since the flash mob. I do think that MJ disguises himself as real people like Dave Dave so it is possible for him to disguise himself as John Edwards. Anything is possible but that would mean that John Edwards would have to be in on it and I am not sure if they were close before this. I doubt he would let another person know just to be that person in disguise. Either way, this man got some moves. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, this man can dance! I wonder how far back we could find info on this gentleman? Most seem to assume that he is a real person and that, if anything, MJ would be impersonating him. What if he is a "character" that MJ has created and is playing? He seems to be getting support from the Michael Jackson YT acct., or was till they removed it. Isn't that strange that the Michael Jackson YT acct. uploaded this today and then removed it? And that it was an unlisted video to begin with? I looked at this man John Edwards on this link

http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwards

Here are some of his pics

BTM_oldguyglasses.jpg

The pic below made me smile and think of Cirque Du Soleil <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Looks like he is ready for the Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour hee hee!

BTM_oldguyCircus.jpg

Funny when you search the name John Edwards this guy shows up very near the top of the list. After the famous John Edwards who talks to "dead" people. I happen to love his show although I haven't seen it recently. Seems like the name John Edwards would be pretty common...amazing that this particular "John Edwards" appears so close to the top of the listings. How convenient <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

Touched By An Angel
  • Still looking at this John Edwards link http://www.danceplug.com/john-edwardsand this is one of his videos. I watched it on the site then clicked again in the bottom right corner of the video to watch on YouTube. AGAIN I notice it is an UNLISTED video on YT.

"School of Champions...making a difference for life!" This video seems to have some MJ flair to it!

Hmmm, for some reason it won't let me embed the video here for you to watch. Here's the link to watch it, please do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o25bPNIYhP4

And in case we have another disappearing act I will paste a screen capture of the page from YT.

BTM_Mr6.jpg

This is all very very interesting.

Touched By An Angel
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It's possible that John Edwards is real and that Michael is Dave Dave-ing him.
  • omg...this guy is too funny, is he for real? I should have looked a little closer at that site as there was more to discover. I wonder what John Edwards is up to tomorrow night? He says he's doing Janet Jackson thing friday night...hmmm.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Remember Jason Malachi and his similar voice? MJ keeps his eye for talent that can flow easily for pranking and disguising. It's all about connecting points like Dave Dave as burn victim.
    TouchedByAnAngel
    Funny when you search the name John Edwards this guy shows up very near the top of the list. After the famous John Edwards who talks to "dead" people.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Plus this guy also looks like the guy sitting beside Prince at the Lakers game. I still haven't ruled him out because of that hand of his.
  • This rubber mask ias absolutely fabulous!
    And this guy's hands tell it all for me...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i wish i could do a side by side picture...i dont know how to do it...if we could compare.
    1.length of arms,legs etc.........................
    2.hands
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Yea not everyone is MJ. Just some old guy flopping around..
  • kind of interesting about the mask though. i always thought the chest area of michael in the one more chance pictures was kind of off looking .
  • It's possible that John Edwards is real and that Michael is Dave Dave-ing him.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> EXACTLY my thoughts! Because the John Edwards in some of the pics and the one dancing in that video appear to be two different people if you ask me. I think that's precisely what's going on.
  • ITS NOT MJ.........his name is John Edwards and he is a professional dancer...he gets in wherever he can.... He was dancing in many flashmob videos, and in Hollywood tonight..you can read more about him here:

LMAO. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I laughed at this picture for like an hour
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, who dresses like a 20-year-old in real life, and when he has the chance to appear in a Michael Fucking jackson video, he dresses as if he walked right out of "Titanic". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Yeah, who dresses like a 20-year-old in real life, and when he has the chance to appear in a Michael Fucking jackson video, he dresses as if he walked right out of "Titanic". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Exactly, can it be more obvious? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291

LMAO!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This dude seems very energetic and I bet he feels so so young. He doesn't dress like 20 year old in every picture of him. His hands doesn't look ANY like Michael's, his moves doesn't look ANY like Michael's, his body structure doesn't look ANY like Michael's. This guy is way so much taller than MJ. And you can not make someone's legs and arms look longer even if that person wear a 10 inch heels. And why would Michael disguise himself as an old guy and had all these pictures, Facebook profile, joined a dance competition? If you believe this guy is real but Michael also disguises as him, I must remind you that this hoax is not a game or fun play where Michael can pop up everywhere he wants, in his music videos, basketball games etc with a disguise. This is a serious plan that the FBI is also involved. FBI is protecting Michael, would they allow him to appear everywhere with a disguise in the public, especially in these videos which are going to be watched by millions of people? And again I need to remind you that Michael is the man BEHIND the curtain to pull the strings, not the man in front of the curtain or on the stage. I do not see any reason for Michael to appear with the same disguise in 2 of his music videos. Not everything is a clue and not everyone is MJ in disguise. You guys see Michael even in Grace and this proves how much some of you lose it. This is the last time I'm writing about this 'seeing Michael in everyone' issue as it gives me a headache. Some of you see MJ in everyone but can not recognize the real Michael. I used to laugh at these when you guys see Michael in Murray, in Grace and in every old men but it aint even funny no more. Done. Now you can get pissed and jump on me. But all I can say is use common sense.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Hmmm Strange....
    There is something going on...this guy is jumping in and out of Hollywood?
    Who is it?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGtTUfP ... ure=fvwrel<!-- m -->

Music video by Michael Jackson performing "Hollywood Tonight." (C) 2011
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If you look at the tmz version, also a michaeljackson vevo, he is right behind her.....
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIyHk9YX ... re=related<!-- m -->

Wassup Mikey?
    Spot the difference?
    Chaps
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529

There is someone else dressed like that...

[youtube:2x7ug862]
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I don't think it is Michael.

But in "Hollywood Tonight" he was popping out at some scenes, talking in the phone. The camera seemed more concentrated on him than the actual dancer. Why?
  • Diana77Diana77 Posts: 17
    [youtube:2z3p7wlw]
  • Yea not everyone is MJ. Just some old guy flopping around..

LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This guy is amazing. He looks and dances very inspired. Inspired by Michael...no doubt, hired by Michael..possibly. May be Michael thought it is special and remarkable to have an "old" guy, who dances like that, in his Hollywood Tonight video. Actually it IS amazing. Could it be that Michael really enjoys the fact that he's giving the old guy a chance of his life to participate in MJ's music video? And vice versa of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Besides, I'd certainly believe that Michael could be disguised as an old man, though I don't think that he'd disguise himself as a remarkable old guy who's been so obvious in the spotlight. As being disguised more discreet he'd be able to move around more freely without getting noticed.