The secret of the date 25th june 2009

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2hppw41o]

Interesting info.

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thanks for posting that Purelove...very interesting indeed!
    Blessings!
  • Thank you for sharing this video. I keep watching in amazement at how the date June 25, 2009 has such significance. It could be that it totals in number 2040 like the number on the spaceship. Or, it could be that it's exactly 1/2 way in his life from the Pepsi accident. Or, it could have significance because of the Mann Act that was enacted on June 25, 1910.

Anyway, it got me to thinking about Howard Mann, the slime ball of a person that is involved with Katherine. I think we all agree that his intentions are no good. He is blatantly stealing from Michael's Estate by using MJ's name and likeness however he wishes.

Well - what if Howard Mann is being used as a paralell, or subplot, to this hoax? I don't know - just thinking out loud and thought the fact that we have the name Mann involved in both periods of time, it made me wonder. I am one who believes a good part of this hoax is for vindication. Mann could be pointing us towards that law, the Mann Act.

I'm interested to hear if you agree. Please be kind. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon my language... but this is HUGE! How has it taken us this long to discover this fact? Again, this is HUGE. HUGE I SAY! lol... sorry, I get excited easily.

But seriously... I agree with voiceforthesilent..."Howard Mann"...probably a made up character to give us a clue. The MANN act... brilliant!!!

This just took things to a whole new level for me. Michael spoke about Jack Johnson... he LOVES Charlie Chaplin....and he was a victim of the Mann act himself (which I knew nothing about).

No way in HELL this is a coincidence. Let's spread this info like a wild fire you guys...I really think this is something that will help convince more people that this is a hoax.
  • Here's an article about the FBI files and it does mention the Mann Act...I never picked up on that. Could this be why the files were released?

<!-- m -->
    http://articles.cnn.com/2009-12-22/ente ... PM:SHOWBIZ<!-- m -->
    Los Angeles Police, who were investigating child molestation allegations against Jackson, called the FBI's Los Angeles office in September 1993 to suggest the agency look into a "possible federal violation against Jackson concerning transportation of a minor across state lines for immoral purposes (Mann Act)", one document said.

And now I'm thinking out loud here...333 pages. Could that have something to do with the numerology of the dates? I'm not very good with it.. but 11 and 11 were mentioned in the video. One more 11 would make 33. Don't know where I'm going with this but I feel like the release of the FBI files probably has a lot to do with pointing out the Mann Act to us and perhaps we need to look further into that...?
  • Purelove, you are amazing, wow you found this piece of evidence. Bravo! I never knew Michael was accused of Mann Act, and how ironic it is that fellow's last name is Mann? Yeah right no Irony here. I am excited too. Still I don't understand, was Michael still accused of Mann Act? It was only in 1993? So this is what kind of puzzles me. I guess it must be significant for him. Blessings.
  • Here's an article about the FBI files and it does mention the Mann Act...I never picked up on that. Could this be why the files were released?

<!-- m -->
    Los Angeles Police, who were investigating child molestation allegations against Jackson, called the FBI's Los Angeles office in September 1993 to suggest the agency look into a "possible federal violation against Jackson concerning transportation of a minor across state lines for immoral purposes (Mann Act)", one document said.

And now I'm thinking out loud here...333 pages. Could that have something to do with the numerology of the dates? I'm not very good with it.. but 11 and 11 were mentioned in the video. One more 11 would make 33. Don't know where I'm going with this but I feel like the release of the FBI files probably has a lot to do with pointing out the Mann Act to us and perhaps we need to look further into that...?

I'm so glad you agree, Jaci. Yes, I have thought for a long time that the release of the FBI files was a big part of this all. You are probably right that the number 333 has a significance. I believe there might be something in one of the threads about 333. We'll need to look back (gosh, that sounds like BACK). LOL. Anyways, I agree that this is an important part of the hoax. Blessings.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    I've got chills. Major chills on this one. I think we have something big here!!!!!!
    Its vindication time!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

We need to dig deep on this Howard Mann guy!
  • AND - just thought of something else - all the articles on Murray lately about his "immoral conduct" regarding women.... that is EXACTLY what the Mann Act was created for in 1910.

Wikipedia:
    The White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910, better known as the Mann Act after Congressman James Robert Mann, is a United States law which in its original form prohibited white slavery and the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking. While its ambiguous immorality language allowed selective prosecutions for many years, it was later amended by Congress to apply only to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.[1]

Charlie Chaplin - Chaplin met Joan Barry, age 24, and signed her to a $75-a-week contract for "acting" and she became his mistress. By the summer of 1942 Chaplin let her contract expire. To send her home, Chaplin paid her train fare to New York which led to his arrest.

From the recent TMZ article regarding Murray and his women:
    And, prosecutors want to admit a $500 check that Murray wrote to Anding "after the two came back from a social outing."
    Prosecutors also say Murray had communications with 2 other women on the day Michael died, one of whom is a stripper at Spearmint Rhino Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Prosecutors want to admit text messages between Murray and stripper Michelle Bella sent on June 25, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. Prosecutors also want the jury to see a receipt for $1,100 -- showing what Murray paid for at the Spearmint Rhino the day he met Bella.
    A third woman -- Bridgette Morgan -- also called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing for her so she could fly out to see him.

And again, from the article about the FBI files...

.....GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    AND - just thought of something else - all the articles on Murray lately about his "immoral conduct" regarding women.... that is EXACTLY what the Mann Act was created for in 1910.

Wikipedia:
    The White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910, better known as the Mann Act after Congressman James Robert Mann, is a United States law which in its original form prohibited white slavery and the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking. While its ambiguous immorality language allowed selective prosecutions for many years, it was later amended by Congress to apply only to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.[1]

Charlie Chaplin - Chaplin met Joan Barry, age 24, and signed her to a $75-a-week contract for "acting" and she became his mistress. By the summer of 1942 Chaplin let her contract expire. To send her home, Chaplin paid her train fare to New York which led to his arrest.

From the recent TMZ article regarding Murray and his women:
    And, prosecutors want to admit a $500 check that Murray wrote to Anding "after the two came back from a social outing."
    Prosecutors also say Murray had communications with 2 other women on the day Michael died, one of whom is a stripper at Spearmint Rhino Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Prosecutors want to admit text messages between Murray and stripper Michelle Bella sent on June 25, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. Prosecutors also want the jury to see a receipt for $1,100 -- showing what Murray paid for at the Spearmint Rhino the day he met Bella.
    A third woman -- Bridgette Morgan -- also called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing for her so she could fly out to see him.

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> This is coming together unbelievably!
  • June 25th, 1910 gives us a 7 and 11.
    June 25th, 2011 gives us a 7 and 11.

SOUZAAAA...where are you, I need you on this. Didn't you say something about 7/11 in a recent post? I can't remember where it was. You are way better at this numerology stuff.

"See you in July 2011"........7/11

711 + 711 + 711 (or 711 x 3) = 2133
    2+1+3+3 = 9.......which is 3x3....or 333!

Also...

6 + 2+5 + 1+9+1+0 = 24... 2+4= 6
    6 + 2+5 + 2+0+0+9 = 24...2+4 =6

Soooo...maybe the bam date will also equal 6? That would give us 666. 666+333 = 999...which is what we're trying to accomplish here, right? Turn these devils upsidedown!

Someone help me out here! Not trying to figure out the bam date necessarily.. just trying to tie this all together. Not all of this is new information but I think the Mann Act date and the 333 FBI files are connected and this could be a huge "missing link".
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    The ending was very interesting! didnt know about that

plus your 2000+ posts is interesting as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    All this is incredible, simply captivating!
    Wow!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    PureLove thank u so much for posting this amazing video, it was brilliant, esp the part of the Mann act, i'm amazed <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • June 25th, 1910 gives us a 7 and 11.

SOUZAAAA...where are you, I need you on this. Didn't you say something about 7/11 in a recent post? I can't remember where it was. You are way better at this numerology stuff.

Also...

Soooo...maybe the bam date will also equal 6? That would give us 666. 666+333 = 999...which is what we're trying to accomplish here, right? Turn these devils upsidedown!

Someone help me out here! Not trying to figure out the bam date necessarily.. just trying to tie this all together. Not all of this is new information but I think the Mann Act date and the 333 FBI files are connected and this could be a huge "missing link".

Actually you beat me to it, I was calculating this as we speak, Thank God I saw your post. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I agree with you it makes very much sense. blessings.

p.s. the hoax is coming to an end.. I want to congratulate everyone here, you guys are amazing with all your ideas and investigations. Pad yourselves in the back. maybe we can all become investigators , and leave our profession <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Joking here.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    the Mann Act incident is what really stood out for me when I read his FBI files. However, these dates are certainly no coincidence and neither is Katherine's MANN <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Intriguing. Thanks for that tidbit.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Thanks for the post, this is very interesting.

But what is a 'Mann Act'?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon my language... but this is HUGE! How has it taken us this long to discover this fact? Again, this is HUGE. HUGE I SAY! lol... sorry, I get excited easily.

But seriously... I agree with voiceforthesilent..."Howard Mann"...probably a made up character to give us a clue. The MANN act... brilliant!!!

Totally agree with you guys. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> As all the pieces started to fall in place, I'm so so amazed to see what a huge genius Michael is! He is unbelievable. How did he think about all of these? This is a HUGE puzzle and to bring all the pieces together can be done by only a genius and that's who Michael is. PURE GENIUS!

And you're all welcome about the video. I'm watching lots of videos recently and sharing the ones I find interesting on the forum. It's my pleasure to share these with you guys. Glad you enjoyed it.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Here's an article about the FBI files and it does mention the Mann Act...I never picked up on that. Could this be why the files were released?

<!-- m -->

Jaci, 333 is very important for the numerology part of the hoax like you wrote in one of your posts. I'd love to detail it for the ones who haven't read what TS wrote about it if you don't mind. When you add 333 to 666 which is illuminati's number 333+666=999 And if we consider Michael's ONE of the purposes with the hoax is to expose the illuminati, we get one of his intentions is to make 666 upside down and make it 999. And to reach 999 we need 333 which was given by the FBI as a clue. And we all know what happened at the date of 9.9.9.

For a summary about what exactly happened on 9.9.9

it was 77 days from the “death” on June 25 to 9-9-09; and it was 7 days from the “burial” to 9-9-09. strongest proof of hoax, not murder; and also it very clearly shows one of the main reasons for the hoax: to turn the 666 NWO upside down, 999! It is the Biblical counting system known as “inclusive reckoning”; you must use this system to arrive at 77 days and 7 days to 9-9-09. Everyone knows that the “death” was on 6-25-09, and the “burial” was on 9-3-09. Using inclusive reckoning (shown below): it is 77 days from 6-25-09 to 9-9-09, and 7 days from 9-3-09 to 9-9-09. MJ chose 2009 as the year, because that year would be three 9’s.

Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”
    When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”. Was this a coincidence? Aside from the 9-9-09 resurrection aspect of the coroner’s report, there are numerous other fishy things.

“This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09
    Although the poster may have surfaced unofficially a little early: it was not posted on the official MJ website, until Wednesday 9-9-09! {http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/michael-jacksons-it-movie-poster}. And remember, this is the poster with about 10 different red shirt pictures—reminding us of the 777 (77 from death to 9-9-09, and 7 from burial to 9-9-09). The movie itself was originally scheduled to open on Friday, October 30; but they moved it to Wednesday, October 28. Notice that 9-9-09 was a Wednesday, and the official opening date was on Wednesday (10-28-09)—exactly 7 weeks after 9-9-09!! Also, the movie was originally scheduled to run for only 2 weeks—which would bring it up to 9 weeks from 9-9-09!!! And from the original Thriller: “… see you next Wednesday!” “The line [‘see you next Wednesday’] is also mentioned in the opening scene for Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ when the police decode a message from Jackson’s werewolf character.”

Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09
    Jermaine had his MJ Tribute press conference in London on 9-9-09! London??? Yes, London—exactly where “This Is It” concerts were originally scheduled; and also where the O2 press conference was held on March 5, 2009. Two days later, TMZ posted this video of La Toya Jackson Christmas shopping (although posted on the 18th, she did the actual shopping during the “99” redirect). At 0:47, the camera points to a “9.99” price tag for about 5 seconds {http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/la-toya-jackson-chris-brown-tiger-woods-target-christmas-holiday-shopping-video/}

MJ “1998” Autographs
    1998 is an interesting number, that can be divided evenly by only these single-digit numbers: 1998 / 2 = 999; 1998 / 3 = 666; 1998 / 6 = 333; and 1998 / 9 = 222. If you add 222 (that last one) to 777 (red shirt), you have 999. The first one is 999 itself; and the other two added together equal 999 (666 + 333). Also, if you add the first digit (1) to the last three (998), you have 999 (1 + 998 = 999). And if you add all four digits, it reduces to 9 (1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27; 2 + 7 = 9). Even if we had nothing else to go by, just the 1998 alone should point us pretty clearly to 9-9-09; but there is far more. in this case, the arrow is down and would represent the death. But you also have the resurrection here, with the upward pointing caret (^). However, these symbols are part of the equation, as well: start with the 1998, go down (subtract) by 666 = 1332; then insert this answer (caret means insert) into the last part: 1332 / 4 = 333. Of what significance is 333? It is the exact number needed to turn the NWO 666 pyramid upside-down; 666 + 333 = 999!!! In fact, that is why the three digits on the dangerous code are vertical, not horizontal; they represent the vertical layering system of the pyramid (666), and then turned upside down (999).

MANN ACT

The White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910, better known as the Mann Act after Congressman James Robert Mann, is a United States law which in its original form prohibited white slavery and the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking. While its ambiguous immorality language allowed selective prosecutions for many years, it was later amended by Congress to apply only to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.

Prosecutions

The most common use of the Mann Act was to prosecute men for having sex with underage women. It was also used to harass others who had drawn the authorities' wrath for "immoral" behavior.

The first person prosecuted under the act was African-American heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson in a case with strong racist overtones. He had had an interracial affair with a white prostitute named Lucille Cameron, but she refused to cooperate with the prosecution; Johnson later married her. Less than a month later he was re-arrested for having crossed a state line, before the Mann Act was passed, with Belle Schreiber, a prostitute who had left a brothel. She testified against him, and Johnson was convicted and sentenced to the maximum penalty of a year and a day in prison.

Pioneering sociologist William I. Thomas's academic career at the University of Chicago was irreversibly damaged after he was arrested under the act when caught in the company of one Mrs. Granger, the wife of an army officer with the American forces in France. Thomas was acquitted at trial.

Canadian author Elizabeth Smart described being arrested under the Mann Act in 1940 when crossing a state border with her lover, the British poet George Barker, in her book By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept. She memorably intertwined the callous police interrogation under this law with quotations about love from the Song of Songs.

The 1948 Mann Act prosecution of Frank LaSalle for abducting Florence Sally Horner is believed to have been an inspiration for Vladimir Nabokov in writing his novel Lolita. The book's protagonist Humbert Humbert, seeking to escape watchful eyes and bind the girl, Dolores Haze, more closely to him, also conducted a multi-state road trip during the course of the story.

In the late 1950s, Kid Cann, an organized crime figure from Minneapolis, Minnesota, was prosecuted and convicted under the Mann Act after transporting a prostitute from Chicago to Minnesota. His conviction was later overturned on appeal. Even later, Kid Cann was prosecuted and convicted of offering a $25,000 bribe to a juror at his trial under the Mann Act.

As there is no federal U.S. law against polygamy as such, except in territories, the Mann Act has been used by federal officials wishing to penalize polygamy to prosecute various polygamist individuals known as Mormon fundamentalists.(All U.S. states have anti-polygamy laws; in recent years state authorities have sometimes targeted organized polygamists.) The twin communities of Colorado City, Arizona and Hildale, Utah, Bountiful, British Columbia, and sites in Mexico are historic locations of several Mormon Fundamentalist sects. Mormon Fundamentalist Leaders and individuals have been charged under Mann when "wives" are transported across the Utah-Arizona state line or the U.S.-Canadian and U.S.-Mexican borders.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act<!-- m -->

MANN ACT

The White-Slave Traffic Act of 1910, better known as the Mann Act after Congressman James Robert Mann, is a United States law which in its original form prohibited white slavery and the interstate transport of females for “immoral purposes”. Its primary stated intent was to address prostitution, immorality, and human trafficking. While its ambiguous immorality language allowed selective prosecutions for many years, it was later amended by Congress to apply only to transport for the purpose of prostitution or illegal sexual acts.

Prosecutions

The most common use of the Mann Act was to prosecute men for having sex with underage women. It was also used to harass others who had drawn the authorities' wrath for "immoral" behavior.

The first person prosecuted under the act was African-American heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson in a case with strong racist overtones. He had had an interracial affair with a white prostitute named Lucille Cameron, but she refused to cooperate with the prosecution; Johnson later married her. Less than a month later he was re-arrested for having crossed a state line, before the Mann Act was passed, with Belle Schreiber, a prostitute who had left a brothel. She testified against him, and Johnson was convicted and sentenced to the maximum penalty of a year and a day in prison.

Pioneering sociologist William I. Thomas's academic career at the University of Chicago was irreversibly damaged after he was arrested under the act when caught in the company of one Mrs. Granger, the wife of an army officer with the American forces in France. Thomas was acquitted at trial.

Canadian author Elizabeth Smart described being arrested under the Mann Act in 1940 when crossing a state border with her lover, the British poet George Barker, in her book By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept. She memorably intertwined the callous police interrogation under this law with quotations about love from the Song of Songs.

The 1948 Mann Act prosecution of Frank LaSalle for abducting Florence Sally Horner is believed to have been an inspiration for Vladimir Nabokov in writing his novel Lolita. The book's protagonist Humbert Humbert, seeking to escape watchful eyes and bind the girl, Dolores Haze, more closely to him, also conducted a multi-state road trip during the course of the story.

In the late 1950s, Kid Cann, an organized crime figure from Minneapolis, Minnesota, was prosecuted and convicted under the Mann Act after transporting a prostitute from Chicago to Minnesota. His conviction was later overturned on appeal. Even later, Kid Cann was prosecuted and convicted of offering a $25,000 bribe to a juror at his trial under the Mann Act.

As there is no federal U.S. law against polygamy as such, except in territories, the Mann Act has been used by federal officials wishing to penalize polygamy to prosecute various polygamist individuals known as Mormon fundamentalists.(All U.S. states have anti-polygamy laws; in recent years state authorities have sometimes targeted organized polygamists.) The twin communities of Colorado City, Arizona and Hildale, Utah, Bountiful, British Columbia, and sites in Mexico are historic locations of several Mormon Fundamentalist sects. Mormon Fundamentalist Leaders and individuals have been charged under Mann when "wives" are transported across the Utah-Arizona state line or the U.S.-Canadian and U.S.-Mexican borders.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act<!-- m -->
    Thanks for the explanation, PureLove.

But why would he choose this day? It doesn't make any sense. In the many years he sang and entertained people.. I think he did something else on June 25th of any year of his life. To me this could be just coincidence..
    Sorry for doubleposting!

I want everyone to check this out, and see if there's anything "special" in this day. Something to do with Michael Jackson.

Except than, June 25 is the 176th (1 + 6 = 7, left with 77) day of the year (177th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 189 (8 - 1 = 7, left with 79) remaining until the end of the year.

77 + 79 equals 156. Adding 156 weeks to June 25th, 2009. We get.. 21th of June, 2012!

Okay, okay.. Lawl, sorry for making a bit fun of the numerology. I wasn't making any sense here right now, just playing around. Don't mind it.. It's all just a joke now! Anyways, check out the link and see if there's anything that points out to MJ.

Blessings.
    Thanks for the explanation, PureLove.

But why would he choose this day? It doesn't make any sense. In the many years he sang and entertained people.. I think he did something else on June 25th of any year of his life. To me this could be just coincidence..

If there's something that I'm sure about this hoax, that is there is NO coincidence in it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael is pure genius. The Mann Act started on 25 June 1910. Michael's faked death started on 25 June. Michael was accused of the Mann Act and now all the articles on Murray lately about his "immoral conduct" regarding women is EXACTLY what the Mann Act was created for in 1910. It's all connected. And did you read jaci's and my post about the numerology? They tell it all that there's no coincidence and Michael chose that date for very important reasons.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    June 25th, 1910 gives us a 7 and 11.

Also...

Haha, we discussed this on MSN. I will post my thoughts (and I have more then one possible date) but I don't want anyone crying if it's inaccurate. I am also just guessing and I never liked posting BAM dates, although I have had many of them which have passed already. But since we are near the end (which is also just my opinion) I will post my possible dates just once. I also think that we might have been distracted about July 2011 on purpose, to make bamsdate also a shock for us, so it seriously don't mean a thing.

I have had SevenEleven in my head for ages, it was my undercover username at the first MJHD when I was banned. I never looked into it, until I figured out that 2009 probably wouldn't have a bam, and later on 2010 seemed to be not the year. So I googled 711 and found a page about the number 117, where I found some stuff in the comments posted by 'Michael'. I will quote one of his comments and I must say that it's still unclear what he means exactly, but I thought it was interesting nevertheless, since we see not only 77, but also 711, 71 and 17 back in the hoax.

To all that are experiencing the spiritual light code 117 which is the light code for this time along with 171, 711, 77. These codes are of God.

ASLEEP: To be spiritually asleep one will see only numbers. People will use these numbers for material gain and will not see numbers as profound spiritual messages. To stay on this course humanity will lose their material gains because of a lack of spiritual understanding. This will repeat itself until humanity awakens to the spiritual truths of God. 99% of humanity is asleep.

AWARE: Some people become aware of numbers and begin to sense something is mysteriously going on but chose to brush their experiences off as coincidence, a fluke, synchronicity, interesting, and remain tied to materialism to avoid any further discomfort. Humanity remains asleep.

AWAKE: At this point one begins to realize that numbers and letters are related and are a part of sequence of codes but still one does not now the meaning of such codes. For some this is out right frightening and go back to being spiritually asleep. Whereas others begin their investigation into the meaning of letters and numbers and there spiritual meanings and messages. The connection to God begins to become clear and the acceptance of the the truth as to the messages begins to set in.

SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED: One begins the journey to understand the meaning of sacred spiritual light codes. That letters and numbers have profound spiritual meanings and have divine messages to humanity as a whole. One sees the letter and the number and begins to see the hidden light code messages behind the letters and numbers. One begins to advance spiritually through the guidance of God and God' 9 Manifestations. The meaning of the Tree of Life becomes clear. Progressive spirituality is observed and applied to ones life. If a majority of humanity were to wake up to the messages of the 9 Manifestations of God a transformation that cannot yet be understood would occur.

A majority of humanity is asleep while a few move forward. Will you be one of the elect at the end of times.

Michael
    <!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu117.php<!-- m -->

In many other comments he says that 117 is the spiritual light code for "And God said: let there be light". Well, like I said, I don't understand it all, but read his comments (also on other numbers) and maybe someone else will.

Anyway, this made me think that 7/11 could be bamsday, as in July 11. The only possible interesting thing I found on that date is that it's World Population Day: World Population Day is an annual event, observed on July 11, which seeks to raise awareness of global population issues. (Wiki) Could be something, could be nothing.

But SevenEleven could also mean just July 2011, and any date in that month, but 2 of them seem more interesting than others.

7/7/11 is interesting because it's 7/7 and if we look at the numbers of the ambulance and the firetruck (71 and 17), it could be pretty good to keep our eyes and ears open on that day. Also, 7/7/11 is 666 days after 9/9/09: <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... =7&y2=2011<!-- m --> Seems like a perfect day for a Thriller II.

The third date is partially selfish, since it's my birthday, but I can back it up as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 7/30/2011

The date makes 14 (77) and it will be 689 days after 9/9/09. 689 makes 23 and according to 'Michael', 23 is the number for awake:
    First of all it is not the end of the world. We live in the end of days and the end of times. Yes it is scary but at the same time we are being asked to spiritually to wake up. Asked by whom? God Our Creator. Most people are ASLEEP (22), some are AWARE (21) and some are AWAKE (23) even those that belong to a religion are in the same state of denial as to what is going on. These 3 words add up to 66 which is the word TRANSFORMATION and add to that the word change (11) and you get the number 77. The number 77 is arrived at from multiplying the 117 spiritual light code as 11x7 =117. The fictional character John was born in 2511 (711). Do the developers of the game know what 117 is no because they are asleep maybe aware at the most one will have to ask them.

Take Care

Michael

I have no clue how he calculates that, maybe someone else knows? I just thought is was interesting.

The number 30 is also the number TS posted in italic in his last update: Eleven Thirty and July 30 this year will be in the 30th week of the year (you get one guess on my age on that day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) plus it will be a Black Moon, which is as rare as a blue moon. It is the second occurrence of a new moon in a calendar month. I have read different sites about the spiritual meaning of a Black Moon, and a new moon (or dark moon) is a "time for ridding oneself of bad habits, Binding spells, for exploring our darkest recesses and understanding our angers and passions. Also bringing justice to bear." The black moon is the same, but stronger. We have been focussing on full moons, but since a full moon means the END of a moon phase, the new moon represents the START. New start, new beginnings.

I also found something else that I thought was interesting. I have said a few times that I believe that Michael was not born on 8/29/1958, but on 1/28/1960. So I checked both dates and the moon phases.

8/29/1958 had a full moon and 1/28/1960 was a new moon (coincidence?)

7/30/2011 is 23 days (23= awake according to Michael) after 7/7/2011. Which made me think that we could have a double bam (where have I heard that before?). Here is my theory:

We have Michael Joseph Jackson, The King of Pop, born on 8/29/1958 (full moon), buried under a full moon (for the eye). If the middle name is fake, then why not the birthdate as well, if this was a fake identity?

Then it could be that the "Man we never knew", Michael Joe Jackson, was born on 1/28/1960 (new moon), so why not a return on a new moon?

First BAM, not physical, on 7/7/11 which is 666 days after the ressurection (9/9/09). How? No clue, but you get my point. Then the public will have 23 days to AWAKE, read up and try to understand before the second (physical) bam on 7/30/11 (new moon/new beginning). Facing our fears, getting rid of darkness and bring justice to bear.

7/30/1956: A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God We Trust as the U.S. national motto.

7/30/2011 is the date that Paul Anka will turn 70, plus it is Arnold Schwarzenegger's birthday as well. This might not mean anything, but I am just mentioning it.

Lastly, we have TS's numbers which probably refers to Daniel book 2, but could also mean a date:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

2+7 = 9 - 2 = 7

1+9 = 10 - 2+3 = 5 = 5
    2+7 = 9 - 3+0 = 3 = 6

4+7 = 11

7 / (5+6) / 11 makes 7/11/11, but 7 / (5*6) / 11 makes 7/30/11, just a thought. Update 6 by TS was called Double Bam This Summer?? This summer and question marks, so maybe next summer? And he also says that Elvis has no intention to come back in the public eye, so he will probably not bam. So what's the double bam about?

Okay, you can bring me back to the nuthouse now! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
    I have been out of town for a while so I am glad to be back!
    WOW! This is amazing information! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    It is getting close to the END!!
    Peace
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Just a tiny add in favour of 7/30/2011:

Thirty : 30 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference to the marking of the right moment.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."