The secret of the date 25th june 2009

Comments

• Just a tiny add in favour of 7/30/2011:

Thirty : 30 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference to the marking of the right moment.

Great job Jaci and Souza. I do think your numbers have validity. I also think that Howard Mann is more than just a business partner to Katherine. I think he represents something deeper and points us towards the Mann Act, etc.

I will go down that rabbit hole with you a little more....it may end up that I fall head first into the ground but hopefully it's a soft landing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Remember when Howard Mann released "Opis None"? The apology letter was posted on November 7, 2010 (11/7 or 117)?

We all know that the track was a remix of the song Destiny. And we wondered what he could have been thinking. In his apology letter he states that MJ fans pointed this out within 15 seconds (7+7+1 or 711).

Is this coincidence too?

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/996838<!-- m -->

APOLOGY FROM HOWARD MANN REGARDING RELEASE OF "OPIS NONE"

THIS WAS POSTED ON JACKSONSECRETVAULT.COM

Apology from Howard Mann
    Sunday, November 7, 2010

I wanted to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to the
    Jackson family, his fans and to TMZ for my act of both ignorance and
    random stupidity this past weekend!

Our goal in releasing” Opis None” was simply to satiate fans appetite
    for unreleased MJ music and to provide a vocal that the world could
    believe strongly was an authentic MJ vocal, when in reality the song
    turned out to be solely a remake or remix of an old Jackson track
    titled “Destiny”. The MJ fans pointed this out within 15 seconds of
    the track going live, however the damage was done.

For the record: At no point in time did Mrs. Jackson give me
    permission to release the track or frankly did she even hear the track
    in the first place. That stupidity was ALL ME. We grabbed the track
    from a series of masters we own and researched the title and found no
    listed release titled “Opis None” in the MJ releases and I felt it
    sounded like such a weird track for an MJ song, the fans would get a
    kick out of it. I certainly did not expect fans to become enraged with
    Miss Jackson about the track as it was given away for free and was not
    intended as a commercial product.

Mrs. Jackson is a sweet, kind and giving person, much like her son
    Michael Jackson was known to the world. As his loving mother, she was
    bar none his biggest fan. Our goal at JacksonSecretVault.com is to
    pay tribute to the legendary artist and artistic visionary that was
    and is Michael Jackson. The fans are entitled to a higher level of
    integrity then I demonstrated this past weekend and for that I am
    sorry.

When the world sees Mrs. Jackson on Oprah tomorrow, they will see a
    devastated mother trying her best to both grieve the loss and also to
    celebrate the life of her iconic son. I hope the fans will not hold
    my stupidity against her, as she is a truly quality woman who has
    certainly been through enough!

Humbly,
    Howard Mann
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'll add some more to that: 11/7/2010; 20+10=30

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I also found that there is a Howard Mann, the actor (1923-2008).

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0542783/<!-- m -->
  • I'll add some more to that: 11/7/2010; 20+10=30

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't know if we're right but all signs still seem strongly pointed in the direction of July 2011 and 7/30/2011 does look much stronger. I wonder what else happened on July 30th in Michael's History?
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558

I don't know if we're right but all signs still seem strongly pointed in the direction of July 2011 and 7/30/2011 does look much stronger. I wonder what else happened on July 30th in Michael's History?

If it was something TMZ posted on July 30, 2010, does that count? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/30/michael-j ... -am-ne-yo/<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson Conquers Death with New Album

7/30/2010 3:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

0730-michael-jackson-bn-getty-credit.jpg

According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Among the unreleased tracks are collaborations with Akon, Will.i.am and Ne-Yo.

The album is due out in November.

If it was something TMZ posted on July 30, 2010, does that count? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Michael Jackson cannot be stopped ... even in death -- the King of Pop is set to release a posthumous album of brand new songs this November ... and it's just the beginning.

According to Rolling Stone, Jackson has approximately 100 still-unreleased songs from throughout his career -- and the Jackson Estate has already inked a $250 million deal with Sony to release them over the next seven years ... along with reissues of the MJ classics.

Aha! MJ conquers death on July 30. Interesting... LOL Totally forgot about that one.

3 pm, God's hour.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Aha! MJ conquers death on July 30. Interesting... LOL Totally forgot about that one.

3 pm, God's hour.

And you could even fit in some FBI numerology here too just for fun.

7...3+0=3...2+1=3...and 3

7 files with 333 pages released by FBI on MJ, planned for 12/21.

July 30, there is something about that date...besides Souza's 30th birthday. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'll be the big 3-0 on my next birthday too. Don't know how I feel about that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks Andrea! Yes, I do think that is significant as well.

So, I was watching videos and came across this scene. It's of the announcer (McDermott) on a show talking about the 02 announcement and meeting Michael. I happened to notice (for the first time) the shirts that were behind him. Does anyone know why they'd have those shirts hanging up like that? It could be coincidence but it also goes in line with our Mann Act date.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0Q5G2c ... re=related<!-- m -->

Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This is an amazing thread, lots of new things to think about!
    Thanks PureLove and Voiceforthesilent!

Souza, I read through all the posts by this "Michael", the last one on 4/13/11 8:21 AM, and the first one on 2/23/10 8:03 AM. However just by reading through the posts I think this "Michael" is the same person as this one which is in 2009.
    I may be able to help
    by <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Arbiter_118@hotmail.com">Arbiter_118@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> - 11/07/09 6:52 AM
    Today is the day 11/7 and I have found this thread. Coincidence? Well I dont beleive in that anymore, nor do most of you. Your not crazy by the way, you have been chosen. I know not who he is, but he has a plan, and hes using 117 to guide us. I would like everyone who wants or needs to talk to someone to message me. I know what its like feeling you cant talk to anyone without them thinking you are crazy.

My email is in my name, As well I would like to point out that I may be able to answer some of your questions, But I dont know all and as such I want, nay I NEED to hear some other theories and ideas so again feel free to tell me.

P.S. The man with the book knows what the 117 means, but he has no idea why. His book yields no answers. Your gonna have better luck with me.

Be well
    -Code

As I was reading through these posts I honestly felt I was again listening to TS, the same style or writing/talking/communicating. If this is truly our Michael, then I believe our TS is none other than Michael again.
    I don't know for sure obviously, but this is a gut reaction. The style is slightly different from Back's but everything I've been learning about MJ these last 2 years spiritually, is what this "Michael" here is saying.

I am literally blown away by this!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I strongly believe TS is therefore Michael.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Wow.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I just read your whole post, Souza. And I have to say these dates (7/11/11 & 7/30/11) have to be the real dates. You explained it so well. And there's no coincidence in this hoax.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Can't wait for July! And by the way, the trial of Murray ends/starts on 23th of April? (23 = awake)? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Haha, we discussed this on MSN. I will post my thoughts (and I have more then one possible date) but I don't want anyone crying if it's inaccurate. I am also just guessing and I never liked posting BAM dates, although I have had many of them which have passed already. But since we are near the end (which is also just my opinion) I will post my possible dates just once. I also think that we might have been distracted about July 2011 on purpose, to make bamsdate also a shock for us, so it seriously don't mean a thing.

I have had SevenEleven in my head for ages, it was my undercover username at the first MJHD when I was banned. I never looked into it, until I figured out that 2009 probably wouldn't have a bam, and later on 2010 seemed to be not the year. So I googled 711 and found a page about the number 117, where I found some stuff in the comments posted by 'Michael'. I will quote one of his comments and I must say that it's still unclear what he means exactly, but I thought it was interesting nevertheless, since we see not only 77, but also 711, 71 and 17 back in the hoax.

To all that are experiencing the spiritual light code 117 which is the light code for this time along with 171, 711, 77. These codes are of God.

ASLEEP: To be spiritually asleep one will see only numbers. People will use these numbers for material gain and will not see numbers as profound spiritual messages. To stay on this course humanity will lose their material gains because of a lack of spiritual understanding. This will repeat itself until humanity awakens to the spiritual truths of God. 99% of humanity is asleep.

AWARE: Some people become aware of numbers and begin to sense something is mysteriously going on but chose to brush their experiences off as coincidence, a fluke, synchronicity, interesting, and remain tied to materialism to avoid any further discomfort. Humanity remains asleep.

AWAKE: At this point one begins to realize that numbers and letters are related and are a part of sequence of codes but still one does not now the meaning of such codes. For some this is out right frightening and go back to being spiritually asleep. Whereas others begin their investigation into the meaning of letters and numbers and there spiritual meanings and messages. The connection to God begins to become clear and the acceptance of the the truth as to the messages begins to set in.

SPIRITUALLY ENLIGHTENED: One begins the journey to understand the meaning of sacred spiritual light codes. That letters and numbers have profound spiritual meanings and have divine messages to humanity as a whole. One sees the letter and the number and begins to see the hidden light code messages behind the letters and numbers. One begins to advance spiritually through the guidance of God and God' 9 Manifestations. The meaning of the Tree of Life becomes clear. Progressive spirituality is observed and applied to ones life. If a majority of humanity were to wake up to the messages of the 9 Manifestations of God a transformation that cannot yet be understood would occur.

A majority of humanity is asleep while a few move forward. Will you be one of the elect at the end of times.

Michael
    <!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu117.php<!-- m -->

In many other comments he says that 117 is the spiritual light code for "And God said: let there be light". Well, like I said, I don't understand it all, but read his comments (also on other numbers) and maybe someone else will.

Anyway, this made me think that 7/11 could be bamsday, as in July 11. The only possible interesting thing I found on that date is that it's World Population Day: World Population Day is an annual event, observed on July 11, which seeks to raise awareness of global population issues. (Wiki) Could be something, could be nothing.

But SevenEleven could also mean just July 2011, and any date in that month, but 2 of them seem more interesting than others.

7/7/11 is interesting because it's 7/7 and if we look at the numbers of the ambulance and the firetruck (71 and 17), it could be pretty good to keep our eyes and ears open on that day. Also, 7/7/11 is 666 days after 9/9/09: <!-- m -->http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duratio ... =7&y2=2011<!-- m --> Seems like a perfect day for a Thriller II.

The third date is partially selfish, since it's my birthday, but I can back it up as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 7/30/2011

The date makes 14 (77) and it will be 689 days after 9/9/09. 689 makes 23 and according to 'Michael', 23 is the number for awake:
    First of all it is not the end of the world. We live in the end of days and the end of times. Yes it is scary but at the same time we are being asked to spiritually to wake up. Asked by whom? God Our Creator. Most people are ASLEEP (22), some are AWARE (21) and some are AWAKE (23) even those that belong to a religion are in the same state of denial as to what is going on. These 3 words add up to 66 which is the word TRANSFORMATION and add to that the word change (11) and you get the number 77. The number 77 is arrived at from multiplying the 117 spiritual light code as 11x7 =117. The fictional character John was born in 2511 (711). Do the developers of the game know what 117 is no because they are asleep maybe aware at the most one will have to ask them.

Take Care

Michael

I have no clue how he calculates that, maybe someone else knows? I just thought is was interesting.

The number 30 is also the number TS posted in italic in his last update: Eleven Thirty and July 30 this year will be in the 30th week of the year (you get one guess on my age on that day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) plus it will be a Black Moon, which is as rare as a blue moon. It is the second occurrence of a new moon in a calendar month. I have read different sites about the spiritual meaning of a Black Moon, and a new moon (or dark moon) is a "time for ridding oneself of bad habits, Binding spells, for exploring our darkest recesses and understanding our angers and passions. Also bringing justice to bear." The black moon is the same, but stronger. We have been focussing on full moons, but since a full moon means the END of a moon phase, the new moon represents the START. New start, new beginnings.

I also found something else that I thought was interesting. I have said a few times that I believe that Michael was not born on 8/29/1958, but on 1/28/1960. So I checked both dates and the moon phases.

8/29/1958 had a full moon and 1/28/1960 was a new moon (coincidence?)

7/30/2011 is 23 days (23= awake according to Michael) after 7/7/2011. Which made me think that we could have a double bam (where have I heard that before?). Here is my theory:

We have Michael Joseph Jackson, The King of Pop, born on 8/29/1958 (full moon), buried under a full moon (for the eye). If the middle name is fake, then why not the birthdate as well, if this was a fake identity?

Then it could be that the "Man we never knew", Michael Joe Jackson, was born on 1/28/1960 (new moon), so why not a return on a new moon?

First BAM, not physical, on 7/7/11 which is 666 days after the ressurection (9/9/09). How? No clue, but you get my point. Then the public will have 23 days to AWAKE, read up and try to understand before the second (physical) bam on 7/30/11 (new moon/new beginning). Facing our fears, getting rid of darkness and bring justice to bear.

7/30/1956: A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God We Trust as the U.S. national motto.

7/30/2011 is the date that Paul Anka will turn 70, plus it is Arnold Schwarzenegger's birthday as well. This might not mean anything, but I am just mentioning it.

Lastly, we have TS's numbers which probably refers to Daniel book 2, but could also mean a date:
    27-2
    19-23
    27-30

2+7 = 9 - 2 = 7

1+9 = 10 - 2+3 = 5 = 5
    2+7 = 9 - 3+0 = 3 = 6

4+7 = 11

7 / (5+6) / 11 makes 7/11/11, but 7 / (5*6) / 11 makes 7/30/11, just a thought. Update 6 by TS was called Double Bam This Summer?? This summer and question marks, so maybe next summer? And he also says that Elvis has no intention to come back in the public eye, so he will probably not bam. So what's the double bam about?

Okay, you can bring me back to the nuthouse now! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Souza girl, you are the BOMB! You brought me to that nuthouse with you. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It makes perfect sense what you wrote about the BAM dates. You explained it all so well. And that Michael sounds interesting. We know how much our Michael interests in numbers and he reads Bible daily, so I can see him making those posts. I'm amazed girl. I'm just amazed by your post. Thank you.

Great job Jaci and Souza. I do think your numbers have validity. I also think that Howard Mann is more than just a business partner to Katherine. I think he represents something deeper and points us towards the Mann Act, etc.

I will go down that rabbit hole with you a little more....it may end up that I fall head first into the ground but hopefully it's a soft landing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Remember when Howard Mann released "Opis None"? The apology letter was posted on November 7, 2010 (11/7 or 117)?

I totally agree with you voice, Howard Mann was added to the plot to represent the Mann Act. And girl, you are definitely onto something with the Opis None apology letter date issue. Definitely makes perfect sense.

And you could even fit in some FBI numerology here too just for fun.

7...3+0=3...2+1=3...and 3

7 files with 333 pages released by FBI on MJ, planned for 12/21.

July 30, there is something about that date...besides Souza's 30th birthday. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'll be the big 3-0 on my next birthday too. Don't know how I feel about that. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

We're all going nuts and started to see numbers everywhere or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I see the same thing with you and guess what? I'm 33 years old. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> more 3s anyone? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Does anyone else think this "Michael" sounds like our Michael? He could openly sign his name as Michael because the vast majority of the world think MJ's dead, and no one on that page seems to question him about who he is.

Plus I've thought in the past that Howard Mann could be another disguise of Michael. But probably not I guess. The eyes.
    Does anyone else think this "Michael" sounds like our Michael? He could openly sign his name as Michael because the vast majority of the world think MJ's dead, and no one on that page seems to question him about who he is.

Plus I've thought in the past that Howard Mann could be another disguise of Michael. But probably not I guess. The eyes.
    I thought these posts by "Michael" were posted way before he died. Hmh.. whatever.

C'mon, not everyone is "Michael in disguise", - and these aren't the eyes of MJ to me. Also, if that really is a disguise then it's a very good disguise! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Totally speechless right now...

It feels so good to be surrounded by geniuses... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Seriously, you are all so smart and I can honestly say I've learned more in the 2 years with you all than I did in all my years of schooling. I would bet with all of my being that this thread has put a huge smile on Michael's face.

He took a huge leap of faith by planning and executing this thing. How could he have been sure that there would be anyone in the world who would bother coming together to figure it out? Most people don't care enough, don't have the time, or simply don't have the mental capacity or patience to stick with this. But he had faith that we would be here, and we are. I am the biggest Michael Jackson fan you'll probably ever meet (Seriously, just come to my house and look around haha). But I can honestly say that I don't even want to call myself a fan anymore. It's more than that, it's different. Forget the moonwalking, forget the craze. I just want to be his friend.

Again, you are all amazing and I feel honored to be apart of this with you.

There might have been a time when I had my doubts and frustrations...but this is really it. There's no way we are wrong.

CAN YOU FEEL IT???!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Totally speechless right now...

It feels so good to be surrounded by geniuses... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Seriously, you are all so smart and I can honestly say I've learned more in the 2 years with you all than I did in all my years of schooling. I would bet with all of my being that this thread has put a huge smile on Michael's face.

He took a huge leap of faith by planning and executing this thing. How could he have been sure that there would be anyone in the world who would bother coming together to figure it out? Most people don't care enough, don't have the time, or simply don't have the mental capacity or patience to stick with this. But he had faith that we would be here, and we are. I am the biggest Michael Jackson fan you'll probably ever meet (Seriously, just come to my house and look around haha). But I can honestly say that I don't even want to call myself a fan anymore. It's more than that, it's different. Forget the moonwalking, forget the craze. I just want to be his friend.

There might have been a time when I had my doubts and frustrations...but this is really it. There's no way we are wrong.

I totally agree with you, and yes.. I can feel it! I'm glad to be part of this, it feels so good to figure out new stuff with you guys. Being around with you and reading these posts and watching videos you create and look for has gotten me 100% convinced this is true! One time it would be hard for me to believe this, because after all it's such a huge thing.. and it feels weird that I know about it. Sometimes life feels like a game.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I really hope MJ is going to go around the world when he returns, I never had a chance to see him (being a young fan of his).. And this time I can't miss the chance if there'll be one.. Can you imagine dancing or singing with MJ on the same stage? That feeling is hard to imagine.. I bet I would be sweating and my heart would be pounding really fast against my chest.. Haha. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Totally speechless right now...

I can definitely feel it my friend. I always say one thing about Michael and us. We are ones of a kind. I do believe that Michael knew not everyone could notice the clues and therefore the majority of the fans are non-believers. I always say this; if you found out the hoax, and understood its purposes, it means that you do understand and know Michael so well, what his desires are and what he is capable of. Michael gave everyone a chance to open their third eye to see the invisible and to believe the unbelievable. But I do not think that he expected everyone to find out about the hoax. We found out about the hoax and still finding out the clues because we are people with open minds and we do not believe everything we see or hear. We are people who realize what's also at the background of a picture instead of focusing the picture itself alone. With my own words; we're people who have a third eye. I feel some like we're Neo in the Matrix movie and since many others could only see the numbers on the monitor of their computer, we can see the picture in those numbers. And isn't it amazing to see that almost all of us get the clues at the same time and at the same way? This makes me feel how we're all bonded to each other and to Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I do not like to consider myself as a fan of Michael. I'm not someone who likes his music only. I prefer to consider myself as an MJ Lover. I do not love his art only but also love his heart and soul and I do feel what he feels, I do understand what he's trying to do, I can read him like an open book. And I do know that we are all on the same frequency like Michael. This is his real life Thriller, this is his masterpiece. I'm sure that he spent years to plan all of this. And he had no idea if we were going to find out these but we did and we are still finding out. Like you said jaci, we are the ones who care, love and know Michael the most. We came together over him, spent days, months, years to solve his mystery. If he's reading the forum, I'm sure that he's proud of what we're doing here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And I just wish he could meet his lover believers after he BAMS. That would be a dream come true. My one and only magical dream. And finally as I always say: it's an honor to be with you guys on this amazing journey. I'm so glad to see that we're enjoying the ride together. I hope we do not lose this friendship when we get to the final station. Love and Peace to all.
    Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.

• looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    This is an amazing thread, lots of new things to think about!
    Thanks PureLove and Voiceforthesilent!

Souza, I read through all the posts by this "Michael", the last one on 4/13/11 8:21 AM, and the first one on 2/23/10 8:03 AM. However just by reading through the posts I think this "Michael" is the same person as this one which is in 2009.
    I may be able to help
    by <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Arbiter_118@hotmail.com">Arbiter_118@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> - 11/07/09 6:52 AM
    Today is the day 11/7 and I have found this thread. Coincidence? Well I dont beleive in that anymore, nor do most of you. Your not crazy by the way, you have been chosen. I know not who he is, but he has a plan, and hes using 117 to guide us. I would like everyone who wants or needs to talk to someone to message me. I know what its like feeling you cant talk to anyone without them thinking you are crazy.

My email is in my name, As well I would like to point out that I may be able to answer some of your questions, But I dont know all and as such I want, nay I NEED to hear some other theories and ideas so again feel free to tell me.

P.S. The man with the book knows what the 117 means, but he has no idea why. His book yields no answers. Your gonna have better luck with me.

Be well
    -Code

As I was reading through these posts I honestly felt I was again listening to TS, the same style or writing/talking/communicating. If this is truly our Michael, then I believe our TS is none other than Michael again.
    I don't know for sure obviously, but this is a gut reaction. The style is slightly different from Back's but everything I've been learning about MJ these last 2 years spiritually, is what this "Michael" here is saying.

I am literally blown away by this!!
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I strongly believe TS is therefore Michael.

Are you reading my mind? Because you just wrote exactly what I was thinking with this sacred code stuff.

Also like others have stated, you guys are truly amazing. I, unfortunately, do not always have the time or patience to figure this stuff out so I am grateful for all of you who do have the time and patience to work through all the intricate details.
    That's cool!
    However I kinda goofed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and spoke too soon because that "Code" guy is obviously against what "Michael" is saying, and "Michael" (like TS) is infinately patient and just rephrases what he is saying for him.

PureLove and jacilovesmichael, great posts! It feels to me like we've all been on this big ship together, sailing for almost 2 years through storm and calm and adventure. We've felt every range and kind of emotion. Most of all, I'm so thankful to be here with you guys, enjoying this gift Michael created for us and the world.
  • Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.

More like in a coma.
  • magicmagic Posts: 18
    Does anyone else find it curious that we not only have Howard Mann/ Mann Act but also Melissa Johnson/ Jack Johnson..the boxer that was that was tried and jailed under this act? MJ spoke of him in that interview.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Wow, great write ups by all of you! Most of you won't know me but I come on here every single day and read what's going on. I understand fully what's going on and wow, Souza's post just blew me away. There is definitely something within those two dates. And like all of you who have posted about your experiences along the way and what you hope for post BAM, I feel exactly the same. This has been an incredible journey, and without the likes of all of you guys here giving us your genius information through text form or videos or whatever it may be, a lot of us wouldn't be able to see things clearly. The best part about it is, the best is yet to come! Let us keep discovering and for us to find the truth. It WILL prevail! Oh and yes, can you imagine how amazing it would be if MJ did something for all those who beLIEved in him and his hoax post the BAM? As something to say thanks? I'm not asking for it but wow, I'd just love the opportunity for us to collectively be in MJ's presence where MJ is accessible for questions on things we want to know clearly and where L.O.V.E and only L.O.V.E is spread <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.
    M'yeah..

True fans of MJ don't see the things aren't adding up. They just keep on saying "R.I.P" and "Miss you so much".. But MJ's friends (army of L.O.V.E) notice some things and want to find out more about it. I feel sad for people who thought MJ was only about entertaining people.. he tried to get his message through.

What I'm trying to say is that some of the fans don't see what's going on! They have been blinded by the media.