The secret of the date 25th june 2009

13»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Not true PureLove. It's all about using your brains. I don't know MJ, I had to read up after June 25, but I did see the story wasn't right. You don't have to be a fan or know much about MJ, you must question. If you are capable of that and not take everything for truth they tell you on TV, anyone can see this is a hoax. Imagine how many people are still asleep.

I do not believe that there's a single person who doesn't know about Thriller or Ghost videos of Michael. Even only those videos give you an idea about what he likes to do. That is just a small part of knowing him. And after 25th did you read only about the inconsistencies Souza or did you read about Michael too? Did you learn about his character, his personality and what he likes to do too or not? And as much as you learn more about him, what he had done and what he is capable of, didn't it help you to find out about the clues he has been giving? What I wrote is true. It is about understanding and knowing him. As much as you know him which is not necessary how long you have known him, you find out more about the hoax. As far as I read your posts about Michael, you do know him a lot, the things he had to go through, his life. Doesn't this make you "knowing and understanding" Michael person? You might have seen something weird about the 25th but what made you move forward was also understanding and knowing Michael.