Has anyone seen this pic before?

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/photo.JPG<br /><br />That's all I want to know, it's from 2003.

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    no pic there.....
  • photo.JPG

That's all I want to know, it's from 2003.

Hachiman sorry but there is nothing on the link you send us.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    picture edited
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    No first time I see it. Thank you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I have seen that one before recently...on this forum maybe?  Can't remember.<br /><br />But I just came across this photo I've never seen:<br /><br />Michael-Jackson-Picture-Rare-Unseen-3-Arno-Bani.jpg
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    hachiman, Yes I've seen it before as a GIF. Was this helpful. But when I saw it before it was the right way up.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Here it is rotated:<br /><br />me1gf.jpg
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    SEHF, Thanks for saving my neck. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I hope I'm not the only one seeing what I see with this pic...
    Look...old nose... see no up turned pointy end? The bridge is flat, wider. That pic is strange. Like, I can't even place the time factor. The face is fuller, the eyebrows...
    But, TII hair and shirt, but THAT IS NOT TII face. Don't look like a double either, looks like it is Michael, but I can't place the year.
    And, while looking, look at this. Maybe you've seen it before. I've been known to forget...
    But, I've never noticed this scar? running clear from his nose to his lip!!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Yikes! Where did the scar come from ???
    Also, the pic that is supposedly from 2003 is very strange. Can't place it. Something ain't right. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • And, while looking, look at this. Maybe you've seen it before. I've been known to forget...
    But, I've never noticed this scar? running clear from his nose to his lip!!

I always said it he is not Michael Jackson... look at his nose, his teeth, his lips.. that is not him.
  • This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era. <br /><br />
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    The picture you speak of was taken during Michael's visit to the Congressional Black Caucus at Capitol Hill.

washington2.jpg
  • The picture you speak of was taken during Michael's visit to the Congressional Black Caucus at Capitol Hill.<br /><br />washington2.jpg
    <br />Exactly! :P <br />Here's more ;) <br />mjcapitolhillmar04.jpg<br />michaelvisitscapitolhil.jpg
    Well, okay, whenever the pic was taken, what about that scar? You can see he has on a lot of makeup, and the scar is not covered. I haven't seen any others with it showing yet. Also, someone posted on another thread I think, of a reporter speculating on one of the autopsy pics showing his face to show the scar on the left of his face. WHY'd they need to show that, unless someone was saying in court that it wasn't really Michael???? I haven't seen that little "pox mark" in years....
  • So that was MJ in 2004...I thought it was 2003 before.
    By the way Mj5StarChick judging by your sig pic your a fan of BTR? I love their songs.

Anyway in some of the photos you can kinda see the scar and then you can't.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era.

this looks photo shopped to me
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era.

This picture has been photoshopped, you can easily see it from his hands.

I can't find the picture it has been edited from, - but it's definitely out there!
  • This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era.

This picture has been photoshopped, you can easily see it from his hands.

I can't find the picture it has been edited from, - but it's definitely out there!

I thought that too, Michael has distinguished hands, and black finger nails. This does not have it. I hate when people have to photoshopped a picture. Let it be..
    This is the cooking photoshopped pic...from a photoshopping site.

<!-- m -->http://www.freakingnews.com/Michael-Jac ... -32460.asp<!-- m -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era. <br /><br />
    <br />This picture has been photoshopped, you can easily see it from his hands.<br /><br />I can't find the picture it has been edited from, - but it's definitely out there!
    <br /><br />I was going to say the same thing. :lol: Those are not Michael's hands.
    I have seen that one before recently...on this forum maybe?  Can't remember.<br /><br />But I just came across this photo I've never seen:<br /><br />Michael-Jackson-Picture-Rare-Unseen-3-Arno-Bani.jpg
    <br /><br />I've never seen this pic before.  :shock:
    And, while looking, look at this.  Maybe you've seen it before.  I've been known to forget...<br />But, I've never noticed this scar? running clear from his nose to his lip!!
    <br /><br />I think that picture is photoshopped. Because there is no scar in ANY of the other 02 pictures. And he is definitely Michael. It's his teeth, his lips, his smile and his hands.<br /><br />2ptv4fc.jpgpqicx.jpg2l8g3nt.jpg2ebv8yb.jpg2wpjjwn.jpg5fmdub.jpg<br /><br />And some pictures of Michael from TII to compare with 02 Michael. Same chin, same nose, same teeth. It's all Michael, both in these pictures and in 02 arena.<br /><br />2rnxyyo.jpg2ylmeky.jpg2cxdzqg.jpgfo23wz.jpg30w6vt2.jpgej8r3a.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I have seen that one before recently...on this forum maybe? Can't remember.

But I just came across this photo I've never seen:

Michael-Jackson-Picture-Rare-Unseen-3-Arno-Bani.jpg

I've never seen this pic before. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

It's from the Arno Bani collection, supposedly from 1999.