Has anyone seen this pic before?

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era.

This picture has been photoshopped, you can easily see it from his hands.

I can't find the picture it has been edited from, - but it's definitely out there!

I was going to say the same thing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Those are not Michael's hands.

same here. And on what stove with what old pots? Definitely not in his kitchen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

This picture has been photoshopped, you can easily see it from his hands.

I can't find the picture it has been edited from, - but it's definitely out there!

I was going to say the same thing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Those are not Michael's hands.

same here. And on what stove with what old pots? Definitely not in his kitchen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It's maybe McDonalds kitchen. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Remember TMZ article about him working in McDonalds? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I put the link up from the photoshop page it from. I think it was done because of the stupid McD's quote someone also stupid stated and did end up on tmz with. You are right...
  • This also is a picture never seen.. This looks more the 2005 era.

This is a photoshopped picture from the 2005 trial <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • So that was MJ in 2004...I thought it was 2003 before.
    By the way Mj5StarChick judging by your sig pic your a fan of BTR? I love their songs.

Anyway in some of the photos you can kinda see the scar and then you can't.
    LOL your the first to notice and yep HUGE fan! LOVE them!! LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • And, while looking, look at this. Maybe you've seen it before. I've been known to forget...
    But, I've never noticed this scar? running clear from his nose to his lip!!

I think that picture is photoshopped. Because there is no scar in ANY of the other 02 pictures. And he is definitely Michael. It's his teeth, his lips, his smile and his hands.

2ptv4fc.jpgpqicx.jpg2l8g3nt.jpg2ebv8yb.jpg2wpjjwn.jpg5fmdub.jpg

And some pictures of Michael from TII to compare with 02 Michael. Same chin, same nose, same teeth. It's all Michael, both in these pictures and in 02 arena.

2rnxyyo.jpg2ylmeky.jpg2cxdzqg.jpgfo23wz.jpg30w6vt2.jpgej8r3a.jpg

in the 9th picture down where he is licking his lip ..in the background you see clothes on a rack..this alwasy bother me..it looks like they could have been the outfits used for the ushers??!!..i dont recal any dancers that wore any uniforms in this is it??!!..just a thought..
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz
  • Here is what the ushers wore
    dancerushers.jpg
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Woah! No! The O2 guy is NOT MJ! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Woah! No! The O2 guy is NOT MJ! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

BINGO! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think the scar on the O2 guys face is a shadow from his hair.
    Woah! No! The O2 guy is NOT MJ! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

Can you please back up your opinion? I posted several pictures from TII rehearsals and from 02. If you say that 02 guy wasn't Michael then you believe that the person in the pictures I posted from TII era isn't also Michael. And we saw him in several videos talking to Kenny and dancers etc. Do you believe that it was all a double? Because both TII and 02 guy is the same. It is so obvious that it is the same chin, same teeth, same nose, same hands. You're getting pissed and claiming something but you do not back up your theory. What you're doing is blindly believing in what you want to believe which doesn't take you to the truth.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

This one is sooo photoshopped! I even believe those are woman hands. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    For better view, I attached both of the pictures. You can see the smile, the chin, the teeth, the nose are the same with the TII Michael and 02 Michael. And I circled the second picture to show how the hands are the same. It's all Michael.<br /><br />fz5dol.jpg<br />2hp2hwx.jpg
  • I agree totally, it is him without a doubt. Everybody looks a LITTLE different in a photo, but here you can see, that it is him. I looked closely at his teeth in another photo, and there is NO doubt at all that it is Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    For better view, I attached both of the pictures. You can see the smile, the chin, the teeth, the nose are the same with the TII Michael and 02 Michael. And I circled the second picture to show how the hands are the same. It's all Michael.

fz5dol.jpg
    2hp2hwx.jpg
    Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Mine is that it wasn't Michael at the O2.

I think the laugh from the top one is totally different. His laugh is wide and and his mouth is more closed.And the cleft in his chin is deeper.

In the picture on the bottom Michael on the left has a much more rounder laugh and his mouth more open.I'm not so good in explaining, I hope you understand what I mean? 523716bsnxx88uuv.gif
    It's only my opinion and of course I could be wrong but this is what I see. For me the real Michael is in the last pictures.
  • Here is what the ushers wore
    dancerushers.jpg

So these people are suppose to be mourning? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> once again the smiles and happiness in this pictures says it all. There's no way he is dead with them smiling like they were invited to a party of a lifetime. say cheeeeeese <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I have seen that one before recently...on this forum maybe? Can't remember.

But I just came across this photo I've never seen:

Michael-Jackson-Picture-Rare-Unseen-3-Arno-Bani.jpg

Here is another one <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sonson Posts: 182
    For better view, I attached both of the pictures. You can see the smile, the chin, the teeth, the nose are the same with the TII Michael and 02 Michael. And I circled the second picture to show how the hands are the same. It's all Michael.

fz5dol.jpg
    2hp2hwx.jpg

In my opinion they all look like MJ except for the actual announcement picture. It's like a different person came up on stage (a convincing double yet a double nevertheless). <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

fz5dol.jpg
    2hp2hwx.jpg
    Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion. Mine is that it wasn't Michael at the O2.

I think the laugh from the top one is totally different. His laugh is wide and and his mouth is more closed.And the cleft in his chin is deeper.

In the picture on the bottom Michael on the left has a much more rounder laugh and his mouth more open.I'm not so good in explaining, I hope you understand what I mean? 523716bsnxx88uuv.gif
    It's only my opinion and of course I could be wrong but this is what I see. For me the real Michael is in the last pictures.

I meant the left one on top, the right one on top is Michael I think.

fz5dol.jpg
    2hp2hwx.jpg

The lips looks wider on the left because the picture on the right is not from the front like the 02 one. The smile is the same. The cleft on the chin is the same too. It may look deeper according to the lighting and to the photoshop in the picture. The problem is, you guys are expecting him to look exactly the same in every single picture. This can never happen. Do you look the same in every single picture of yours? Even the fingers are the same. I circled it on purpose because how can be the bump on his fingers be the same with the 02 Michael if he wasn't Michael? The skeleton structure even tells it all.

I'm not arguing or trying to make you believe what I believe but it is just in front of your eyes and I can not believe how some can not recognize him. And that is not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is, people call 02 Michael with horrible names. They write terrible things about him. Once I saw that one of the fans wrote that he had a big clown smile. Can you imagine how much it hurts him if he reads it? It hurts me too as I know that he was Michael himself at 02. It hurts me and it pisses me off to see people writing terrible things about him. And this also makes me piss off when they can not recognize him. He didn't change that much for the fans not to recognize him. But all these double, twin stories created by imaginary brains effected what you think about the way he looks. I'm not saying that you can't think or see your own but you need to accept that you have read so many double and twin stories that you started to think about the possibility of it. And this is what exactly made you started to fall into the dilemma. Even if you see real Michael on the tv screen, you'll be asking yourself "Is that Michael or a double?". Don't do this to yourselves and don't do this to him. When he's presenting something to us, he would never use a double. He would not do this to his fans. You know this.

People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself. I'm talking in general here. I hope I didn't offend you allforlove.
    love0025.gif

fz5dol.jpg
    2hp2hwx.jpg

In my opinion they all look like MJ except for the actual announcement picture. It's like a different person came up on stage (a convincing double yet a double nevertheless). <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

There is no double that looks exactly like Michael. They had to be copied and pasted Michael into a "double" to appear on that stage. If there's a technology that can do it, I definitely would love to meet that copy and paste Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I think the scar on the O2 guys face is a shadow from his hair.

Exactly what I was thinking...
  • @Purelove: Hi! Well, I haven´t read all the double stories yet, so I´m still quite "innocent" about that...

Ok, the photos may tell their own story. But when I saw the O2 announcement, the person on stage looked and behaved so different from the Michael I knew, that it just jumped into my mind, that it´s probably not him.

Of course he has the right to change his looks and his image, but sorry Michael and everyone <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , I don´t think it was the best choice if it really was him, which I still doubt.
    I just am not able to proove it yet.
  • I think the scar on the O2 guys face is a shadow from his hair.

Exactly what I was thinking...

Because if you see this pic he doesn't have the scar any more

pqicx.jpg
    I'm not arguing or trying to make you believe what I believe but it is just in front of your eyes and I can not believe how some can not recognize him
    Why not, you can't deny Michael changed his looks many times, so is it that far fetched to have doubt if it is him?
    The biggest problem is, people call 02 Michael with horrible names

I have never called him horrible names. In fact I think if it is Michael or a double he looks good, I just can't feel him, if you understand what I mean?
    I'm not saying that you can't think or see your own but you need to accept that you have read so many double and twin stories that you started to think about the possibility of it

Now you are being prejudiced. You don't know what I think or believe, so to say I have been effected by these stories is wrong. I always make my own opinion about someone. If it effect me in any way it would be the opposite effect. I feel sorry if there are bad rumors told about a person,it gives me more reason to really know the truth by learning to know him or her.
    People do not need to agree about this issue but they should be respectful to him, even if they do not believe it was Michael himself.

Where did you ever see me not being repectful to him? I agree people should be respectful, always,even if they don't treat you respectful. It makes us human and civilised and I don't want to be some kind of unsensible, heartless bitch.