How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I'm about 80% certain. The rest of you 100%? I suggest you don't keep your hopes up incase you get disappointed again.

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I don't think so.
  • You know my predictions were always in July 2012 Cirque du Soleil. When they will perform in July in Vegas. Now most of you guys say it is this year in July 2011. It could be as it cannot be. As for coming he will, that I feel it in my bones. blessings.
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    Haven't seen your post about July 2012. Have you seen this?

[youtube:rbpkiyy7]
  • One thing that I have noticed through this whole hoax that has stuck in my head are fireworks. Frieworks. I watched the video above and it mentioned Victory Day, which is celebrated with fireworks, The 4th of July (fireworks), Michael's new album commercial, it had fireworks in it. It's just standing out...

I'm gonna say I'm about 80% sure he's coming back in July. I don't want to put the other 20% unless I'm postive <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    39.2% <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Nah. I wish.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Not really a comeback believer, but it would be cool.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    I don't think he will, but perhaps I'm about 1% sure <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Wishing he would with my entire being but I am not even 100% convinced he's alive. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I just can't imagine what the comeback senario would be, or how the general public and media would take it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    If you're really convinced he's dead, why be here?
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514

Is there a rule that I have to beLIEve 100% before I can participate here? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And how does 'not 100% convinced he is alive ' = 'convinced he's dead' ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks for making me feel welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is there a rule that I have to beLIEve 100% before I can participate here? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And how does 'not 100% convinced he is alive ' = 'convinced he's dead' ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks for making me feel welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I said IF you are convinced.
  • 90% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • OMG what is it with everyone? This hoax is coming to an end and everyone feels negative. Look at all the proof we got. TS has been helping us find clues.i feel TS is a person who is very close to Michael. What more you do want? If he doesn't come back this July he will next. We have to give Michael the space he needs. We need to be positive, not negative. Do you think if Michael reads this post he will be happy? What will he say? He will say they lost faith in me. So please pick up yourselves and be positive, when someone is positive your energy brings good things, imagine all of us what we can do, our energy can bring back even earlier. PLEASE BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH. BLESSINGS.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I don’t know when he’ll be back. I just know he’s not dead. I am waiting to see what comes out in the trial. The whys and the whos. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I don't think he will, but perhaps I'm about 1% sure <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Wishing he would with my entire being but I am not even 100% convinced he's alive. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I just can't imagine what the comeback senario would be, or how the general public and media would take it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Welcome...wait it out...at the start you have doubts but then once you really deepen your understanding of the hoax you feel almost certain. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• Thanks for making me feel welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are very welcome here, reveron! Hi! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

At the beginning I was The Big Doubter here, I didn´t expect him to come back and I was only 50:50 sure if he´s alive. I was only interested in getting justice for him.
    But the more I read, the more I dare trust my gut feeling.
    We can only guess here about his return, so we will get lots of opinions, hopefully.
    I think he won´t return this July, I think he will take his "four years".
    2012 will be an important year anyway, because lots of people are full with fear of what will happen then.
    Could be a good time to come back.
    Well I'm still hoping it's this July. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Well I'm still hoping it's this July. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

To me I think MJ will come back at one of the CDS shows.
    I hope I am wrong please let him come A.S.A.P, but when he is ready of course.
    Well I'm still hoping it's this July. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

To me I think MJ will come back at one of the CDS shows.
    I hope I am wrong please let him come A.S.A.P, but when he is ready of course.
    A CDS show?
  • It´s Cirque du Soleil shows, performing Juli 2012 in Vegas. Go to "search" for it, you will find lots of information. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Specifically this December in Vegas.
    Here's a comment from the comments page for that vid I posted above: Did you know about Dodo's 555 obsession and the 555 in hollywood tonight and this July of 2011 there will be 5 saturday's 5 sundays and 5 mondays for the first time in 823 years?
  • sonson Posts: 182
    OMG what is it with everyone? This hoax is coming to an end and everyone feels negative. Look at all the proof we got. TS has been helping us find clues.i feel TS is a person who is very close to Michael. What more you do want? If he doesn't come back this July he will next. We have to give Michael the space he needs. We need to be positive, not negative. Do you think if Michael reads this post he will be happy? What will he say? He will say they lost faith in me. So please pick up yourselves and be positive, when someone is positive your energy brings good things, imagine all of us what we can do, our energy can bring back even earlier. PLEASE BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH. BLESSINGS.
    I'm certain he's alive, just not so sure about a comeback. It'll be cool though if he did, but I think it would defeat the purpose if he came back.
  • OMG what is it with everyone? This hoax is coming to an end and everyone feels negative. Look at all the proof we got. TS has been helping us find clues.i feel TS is a person who is very close to Michael. What more you do want? If he doesn't come back this July he will next. We have to give Michael the space he needs. We need to be positive, not negative. Do you think if Michael reads this post he will be happy? What will he say? He will say they lost faith in me. So please pick up yourselves and be positive, when someone is positive your energy brings good things, imagine all of us what we can do, our energy can bring back even earlier. PLEASE BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH. BLESSINGS.
    I'm certain he's alive, just not so sure about a comeback. It'll be cool though if he did, but I think it would defeat the purpose if he came back.

What do you think the purpose is?
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    OMG what is it with everyone? This hoax is coming to an end and everyone feels negative. Look at all the proof we got. TS has been helping us find clues.i feel TS is a person who is very close to Michael. What more you do want? If he doesn't come back this July he will next. We have to give Michael the space he needs. We need to be positive, not negative. Do you think if Michael reads this post he will be happy? What will he say? He will say they lost faith in me. So please pick up yourselves and be positive, when someone is positive your energy brings good things, imagine all of us what we can do, our energy can bring back even earlier. PLEASE BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH. BLESSINGS.

I agree with you.who need this negativity,especially NOW!
    it almost like I feel it would be forbidden, for people who write any negativity like" I don't believe he is coming back"..., this only belong in the thread: for those having an off-day.
This discussion has been closed.