How likely is it that MJ will return this July?

Comments

• Billie JBillie J Posts: 250

Thanks for making me feel welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are very welcome here, reveron! Hi! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

At the beginning I was The Big Doubter here, I didn´t expect him to come back and I was only 50:50 sure if he´s alive. I was only interested in getting justice for him.
    But the more I read, the more I dare trust my gut feeling.
    We can only guess here about his return, so we will get lots of opinions, hopefully.
    I think he won´t return this July, I think he will take his "four years".
    2012 will be an important year anyway, because lots of people are full with fear of what will happen then.
    Could be a good time to come back.

yes 4 years,but who could we know,what year to count from?when obviously this is it was filmed before 2009 and under 2009.
  • There is a thread somwhere here, where it is supposed that TII was filmed before June 2009, maybe already Dec 2008. Then it would make sense.
    Sorry that I can´t write down my source here, but I´m still reading through 316 000 posts, I can´t remember where it was.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I am surprised to see how many of you disagree with his comeback for this year. I'd say it's way too obvious, - all the clues are fitting in together. Murray's trial ends July 1st, - from that day on.. he'll prepare for the ultimate comeback.

C'mon, it's not a coincidence! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I'm 100% convinced.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    What do you think the purpose is?

Rest primarily, protection, and then vindication. I also think it depends on how some one defines "comeback". Does it mean performing again and things going "back to normal", or does it mean giving a public message about him being alive (but remaining in hiding in the process)? I think the latter is more possible but still very dangerous.
    I agree with you.who need this negativity,especially NOW!
    it almost like I feel it would be forbidden, for people who write any negativity like" I don't believe he is coming back"..., this only belong in the thread: for those having an off-day.

Why is it considered negative to think he won't come back? Can we not be satisfied knowing he's alive in the first place?
    I agree with you.who need this negativity,especially NOW!
    it almost like I feel it would be forbidden, for people who write any negativity like" I don't believe he is coming back"..., this only belong in the thread: for those having an off-day.

Why is it considered negative to think he won't come back? Can we not be satisfied knowing he's alive in the first place?

it was just an example of negativity.sure we can be satisfied knowing he is alive.BUT!because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy?No,right?
    because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy? No,right?

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    You think he'll still love his fans always even if they're angry? Trust me, they'll forgive him. <.>

• I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

If others don't want to believe and think we're crazy then it's their loss. I'd be more worried if he came back honestly.

That´s my opinion as well. I know it´s hard to wait, but let´s exercise some patience...
    It´s all for Michael.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I hope so much he will come back in July or maybe even sooner. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I'm about 80% convinced he will,the other 20% is for protecting myself against to much disappointment.
    because we all believe this is a hoax,and believe he left clues to us fans to find.why leave clues,if you not comeing back!Or do you believe the clues is there to hurt us and make us crazy? No,right?

I'd say we should be satisfied, and grateful, knowing he's alive because it's ultimately not about us. He was kind enough to give info to those who he knew would be concerned about him (e.g. his fans), but he didn't have to do it.

I know Michael didn't have to give us clue or anybody else, like jermaine.but don't you think if he is not coming back.why leave clues?
    Why do you worry about his comback?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I'm sure that he will be coming back. Unless he wouldn't have given us all the clues and wouldn't involve an innocent person into this. I'm not sure about July though. There's a trial process that he can not control and arrange everything about. Not everyone is in on the hoax. There's a reality side of the hoax too. We need to remember that. I bet he decided July 2011 for the return like he wrote it but it may change according to the trial process. Whenever it is right for him, he will be coming back and I'll be there for him. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Because of how angry the fans will be. Don't you want Michael back too?
    I'm sure the Judge and that is involved but maybe not the Jury. Look, toys in courtroom: [youtube:iyd164e1]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    why leave clues?

-To let us know he is alive, nothing more than just that.
    Why do you worry about his comback?

It really depends on the nature of his "comeback" but in anycase:

-More people would be angry with him, and it would set his vindication process back a lot.

-People would doubt it was really him (sort of like the "paul is dead" theory).

-Possible assassination attempts from "devout" crazy haters or scorned crazy (previously non-believing) fans.
    Don't you want Michael back too?

I'd like that, but mostly for gloating "I told you so" purposes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Otherwise I'm satisfied knowing he's alive and willing to see how this process develops (how many more clues will we see, how can they be analyzed etc.).
    I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

So there are 5 possible dates for his comeback this year:

May 21 (count down clock, and my birthday <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

July (Murray's court end date)

October (Cirque Du Soleil)
    I'm sure that he will be coming back. Unless he wouldn't have given us all the clues and wouldn't involve an innocent person into this.

-Perhaps Murray isn't innocent. I think a double died in MJ's place, so while Murray isn't guilty of involuntary manslaughter of MJ he is guilty of involuntary manslaughter of "some one".

I'm not sure about July though. There's a trial process that he can not control and arrange everything about. Not everyone is in on the hoax. There's a reality side of the hoax too. We need to remember that.

I whole heartedly agree.
  • If you're really convinced he's dead, why be here?

Is there a rule that I have to beLIEve 100% before I can participate here? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

And how does 'not 100% convinced he is alive ' = 'convinced he's dead' ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thanks for making me feel welcome <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL - we'll take you even if you are a .5% believer. Give it some time and you won't be able to deny that this was all set up. There absolutely cannot be this many coincidences. And I'm not just talking about the strange things like the fake ambulance photo or Dave Dave on LKL. Those are all icing on the cake for me.

The latest for me in the long list of "can't be a coincidence" is that the Mann Act was enacted on June 25, 1910.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I don't think too much about the return date but if I had to choose I'm really hoping it's for July of this year.

I believe it was Teddy Riley in an interview early on who said that MJ told him he was going to shock the world. Later on he made a comment that it won't be any time soon (in regards to MJ returning). This gives me the impression that this is about vindication and justice on several levels.

I also think about upcoming events. The Cirque show, Jermaine's book, the trial, etc. I'm sure he won't be back before the trial ends. I'm also not sure how the time frame for Cirque, etc., line up with MJ's plans either.

However, we do have the July dates that are quite convincing. in fact, other than the Cirque show date I don't think any dates are stronger than July 2011.

And I think about what has been accomplished and what Michael is trying to accomplish...CONFUSING!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> If I knew the answer to that I could answer with confidence, but I can't. I can say with confidence that a lot of his "fans" are not acting very loving on Twitter and Facebook. They are not displaying the same character of the man they have all grown to love over the years. Very, very disappointing. So, if this is a lesson of some kind I think we have a long way to go before people truly look in the mirror and make a change.

So, I think the BAM will fall in line with his accomplished goals whenever that is. Let's hope it's July 2011.

Blessings.
  • I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

Or CDS December Las Vegas.

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
    Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
    MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

I also think about the contrast of Elvis...
    Elvis left clues in the beginning and then stopped and he still hasn't come back.
    MJ left clues and is still leaving clues which means he is probably coming back.

Good point about Elvis connections. To take it further, MJ liked to study 'the greats' and then do it better, put his own spin on things, take it on a level. Therefore, IMO, he wouldn't 'copy' Elvis by not coming back. If you're going to copy a death hoax, what better way to 'do it better' than to come back!

I've said before, I don't like talk about possible come back dates though. MJ wants jaws on the floor, I want him to surprise me too, along with the rest of the world. Not so much fun being a forum smartie who has it all worked out!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    20/80. We won't be shocked if we are expecting him, and I don't like any of the dates I see thrown around for summer. MJ wouldn't come back AFTER Fireworks, would he??...so the 7th and 11th are out. We heard "remember the 5th of November", and this is weird, because he missed the chance to come back in 2010 on Nov.5th, which was 777 days from 12/21/2012, if my source calculated correctly...So, perhaps we should look to the very last day possible? 12/21/2012, and forget July.

777 days from the day he fake-died is still on the table, August 11th, which has NO ties to any Houdini dates that I know of, OR anything else, BAM-worthy. Help. What is significant about August 11, besides
    the 777 days? If nothing, I'm throwing that one out, too. The 777 MUST need to be counted from some OTHER date...
    If it was discussed already, slip me a link? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

He COULD come back in July, but as we'll be watching every day, now, how can it even be a surprise, let alone a shock? What could shock the world?? Naaa, July is just a misdirection, to build the frenzy to a fevered pitch. Then, just about the time we are all ROYALLY ticked off, he'll show up in some disguise probably on the internet! and ask us, obliviously, why we are all mad. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You know, MJ could be planning some really scary Houdini trick for the CdS show. As long as it doesn't actually involve him, it would be ok. I can't take those handcuff underwater things <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . I c a n 't watch. How about the nice dry, open air coffin trick instead? Do you think he is plotting something like THAT, for maybe Halloween??? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Does anyone know if CdS has a show around Halloween---the day Houdini died?

I am thinking more and more NOT "July", but, "You Lie <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ". He's playing with us. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • I think he'll be back for the Cirque Du Soleil tour beginning in October 2011. I hope so. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

May (Oprah's final show)

June 25

Have you read this Michael?
    So you´ll definitely find another date, as tricky as you are! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Maybe it´s easier for me to wait, because I´m no fan, I´d rather call myself a supporter.
    So the danger of being disappointed or angry is quite small.
    But I can understand everyone who slowly becomes nervous and impatient.

I´m quite sure he´s alive and well, and that´s enough for me.

It´s part of L.O.V.E. to reduce your own interests and give the other one the space he needs.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    I won't be angry or disappointed, either. I want this thing to BAM hard. No sense in rushing him! it has got to be exactly right. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.