Anthony Jackson - @ATONCLASSIC

Comments

• Purelove - could he be any more clear? LOL. Hmm...I guess we sit back and see what non-beLIEvers say about it. Piece-by-piece....

We have been told that June would be busy...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Purelove - could he be any more clear? LOL. Hmm...I guess we sit back and see what non-beLIEvers say about it. Piece-by-piece....<br /><br />We have been told that June would be busy...
    <br /><br />yep yep hun.  bounce/  He made some new tweets today.<br /><br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />You can always refresh by becoming [size=14pt]a new vision of love[/size].<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />[size=14pt]Come back to the world!![/size]
  • I thought I'd share a few tweets from Aton. Blessings to you :)<br /><br />
    ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Supporting Michael is very important to me. I am glad to be part of such a strong group of people from around the world united in one cause.<br />12 Oct<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />BECOME THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN UNIQUENESS #MichaeLegacy<br />12 Oct<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />The Avengers looks good but the film I was developing with Michael is going to be the best movie ever. Just saying ;) #CanYouFeelit.<br />12 Oct
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320623386:
    <br />I thought I'd share a few tweets from Aton. Blessings to you :)<br /><br />
    ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Supporting Michael is very important to me. I am glad to be part of such a strong group of people from around the world united in one cause.<br />12 Oct<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />BECOME THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN UNIQUENESS #MichaeLegacy<br />12 Oct<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />The Avengers looks good but the film I was developing with Michael is going to be the best movie ever. Just saying ;) #CanYouFeelit.<br />12 Oct
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />[size=12pt]The Avengers looks good but the film I was developing with Michael is going to be the best movie ever. Just saying ;) #CanYouFeelit[/size]
    <br /><br />Hmmm...  suspicious//
  • on 1320623386:
    <br />I thought I'd share a few tweets from Aton. Blessings to you :)<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Voiceforthesilent thank you very much for this,I LOVE you!!!!! The movie Anthony is talking is AVENGERS and if you want to be left SPECHLESS watch this[/size](1 clue-SLEEP for 70 years  ;) ):<br /><br />The Avengers - Teaser Trailer<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]The next video which is an HOAX video has also a RECENT tweet from Anthony.The CLUES are in the video,ENJOY!!!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson is Alive -- Avatar the last Airbender<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]RESTORE  BALANCE in the WORLD is very,very IMPORTANT.Not yet a man,not yet a woman,very clever Michael  ;),you did all this in PURPOSE and people didn't UNDERSTOOD why  :lol:!!!You are a GENIUS and I LOVE YOU!!!![/size]<br /><br />Duality<br />200px-Yin_yang.svg.png<br /><br />Duality_%28CoP%29.png<br />Duality, especially between good and evil, plays a large role in the series. For instance, half of Zuko’s face is scarred, which is more prominent when Zuko is angry or tempted to commit misdeed, whereas the undamaged half of his face is more prominent when he shows compassion. This is further developed when it is revealed that his two great-grandfathers are Fire Lord Sozin (responsible for starting the war) and Avatar Roku (who tried to stop the war), representing the conflict between good and evil in Zuko. This theme is often symbolized by the colors blue and orange (or occasionally blue and red).<br />Destiny and Free Will<br />Many of the characters in the show have a “destiny” to which they are born, or which they themselves believe incorrectly. Aang, as the Avatar, must end the war by defeating the Fire Lord; Zuko believes it his destiny to regain his honor by capturing the Avatar and bringing him to his father; Iroh believed it to be his destiny to conquer Ba Sing Se.<br />Throughout the show, it is revealed that Aang initially rejected his Avatar status; but learns to embrace his destiny, whereas Zuko is eventually able to disregard the search for Aang and act in accordance to his own need. As a young man, Iroh led a siege on Ba Sing Se for 600 days, breaking through the outer wall but abandoning the field when his son was killed in battle; whereas later Iroh lives cheerfully in Ba Sing Se among the people of the Earth Kingdom, and conquers it only against the side he had formerly led.<br /><br />
  • Okay - that did leave me speechless. I saw the tweet about Airbender but didn't get it. THANK YOU for pointing this video out. It now makes sense.<br /><br />Both videos are about someone who was "asleep" or extint (absent) but came back and overcame evil forces. I especially love the last line in the Airbender clip "Make sense of our past and restore value in the world".<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />The Avengers looks good but the film I was developing with Michael is going to be the best movie ever. Just saying ;) #CanYouFeelit.<br /><br />I like how he words it because it's in the context of us seeing the finished product. He didn't say" the film we were developing and it would have been...no, he says "it's going to be".<br /><br />What else i like about Aton's tweet is that he ends it with the famous line that Tito keeps repeating over and over on Twitter "CAN YOU FEEL IT"!!! Yes, Tito (and Aton) we CAN feel it!!<br /><br />:) blessings
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I agree applehead and voiceforthesilent. His wording is in past and then future tense, meaning it will happen.
  • Here are some more tweets from Anthony. The first one on the list (his most recent) is interesting.<br /><br />
      <br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Everything is going to be alright #Believe<br />1 hour ago<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />:) It's so cold I'm in bed watching the movie from last night. Haha #goodmorning 5am Fruit & water #breakfast<br />13 hours ago<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Awake. #AreYou?<br />14 hours ago<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Save me from the movie that's about to go on. #allthegirlssayohawesome<br />9 Jan<br />»<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />MichaeLegacy #RT<br />9 Jan Favorite Undo Retweet Reply<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />I know of very few artists who can say their dream to work with the best came true. It only took me 7 months. #MichaeLegacy<br />9 Jan<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />Follow and LIKE me @ reverbnation.com/atonclassic<br />9 Jan<br />ANTHONY JACKSON<br /><br />ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON<br />"We must forgive our heroes when they fail. They did not fail us. The efforts of a hero are to guide us where our dreams collectively play"<br />9 Jan
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />here is the new Song by Anthony Jackson<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Lyrics<br /><br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br />(Verse 1)<br />Just ease your mind and realize<br />that you are light<br />and with your light<br />we'll rise<br />so high<br />the sky will cry<br />let's save the land<br />and take my hand tonight<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br />(Verse 2)<br />This is the time<br />when we stand up<br />to make a change<br />and find a way to realize<br />you're not the only one<br />that's on this flight<br />we're going to make it<br />Going to find a way to bless the nation<br />final destinations<br />we can make it if we do it righteous<br />I'm never looking back<br />I'm coming quick<br />I'm climbing mountains<br />I've got the love of a whole new generation<br />yes it happened<br />you know the truth<br />so keep speaking it<br />feeling adding weight<br />This is what we do to stay strong for Michael Legacy<br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br /><br />(Verse 3)<br />Let's take our time<br />let their nature show<br />so all will regulate<br />come on now baby<br />we can have a chance to make it great<br />just open up your mind and use it to critical think<br />you know you've got it within<br />come on baby let's pray<br />hike<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br /><br />Written, performed and composed by Anthony Jackson<br />Kategorie:<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br />
  • :computer-losy-smiley: sorry posting doesnt work properly, Ill try to fix it, bbl
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :icon_question:<br /><br />‏@AmberlovesMJ2<;br />If Branca is not in charge then who is REALLY in charge??? hmmm<br /><br />‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br />Someone he trusted.... @AmberlovesMJ2<;br />View conversation<br />12:16 AM - 18 Jul 12 via web · Details<br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC<;br />Winds of change... ‪#MichaeLegacy‬ !!!!!!!
    @ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />Know that I love you and I'm doing everything that I can to support you and Dad. Family forev @parisjackson @princemjjjaxon <br />1:48 PM - 18 Jul 12 via web · Details
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    I saw this on Twitter too.<br /><br />Who does he mean by "Dad"? His dad or their dad (MJ)?  :icon_e_confused:
  • He has said in the past that MJ practically raised him after his own father died when he was a child. I think he considers MJ his dad in a emotional/mentoring kind of relationship.<br /><br />When I see these comments post June 25th and put them against pictures of all the kids MJ had with him on tours, etc., it makes sense. The media made it look like MJ was some per**rt but in reality most of these kids were relatives or kids of close associates and friends.<br /><br />But what he said last contradicts his statement before that, doesn't it?<br /><br />Blessings
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Since Paris talked about Journey today:<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />Remeber my visit in Vegas and we played Wobbly T. Anyway I copied your dads greatest hits album of Journey to my comp. @ParisJackson <br /><br />So we know where she got the music from  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Nice  ;D
    It's a cute hello. :icon_cool:<br /><br />fam.jpg
    aton.jpg
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1342920879:
    <br />It's a cute hello. :icon_cool:<br /><br />fam.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Lovely !! :)
    More drama<br /><br /><br /> ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon I just went to the gate. No access. I'll be here in Calabasas until I get a hold of someone. <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />I called TJ Taryll and Taj no answer. I called Security no answer. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />I called Trent. Sounded like you in the background. Soon as I told him my name he hung up. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon #mjfam
  • on 1343171560:
    <br />More drama<br /><br /><br /> ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />@ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon I just went to the gate. No access. I'll be here in Calabasas until I get a hold of someone. <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />I called TJ Taryll and Taj no answer. I called Security no answer. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon <br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@ATONCLASSIC<;br /><br />I called Trent. Sounded like you in the background. Soon as I told him my name he hung up. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon #mjfam<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Mary. This is great proof that this is a hoax and nothing to be worried about. Because these conversations could have been had via text message instead of twitter. in fact it takes more energy / effort to log into twitter and post.<br /><br />fake fake fake - lovin it!
  • AngelcdpAngelcdp Posts: 9
    He may not have her phone number. He'd been trying to contact them through other people and phones.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I think the trend is handled or twitter ... oh yeah! understand other act of the show and go ... :icon_lol:
    Another piece for the media. <br /><br /><br />If I could have said this to you privately I would have. Time keeps slipping & things keep getting worse for you guys. @parisjackson<;br /><br />We need to speak face to face with Katherine and Prince. I love you. I know it's hard but you needed to know some of the truth @ParisJackson<;br /><br /><br />He even tried to sign me again then. And asked if I had a brother or sister to sign. @ParisJackson So much you dont know.<br /><br />Remember when you invited me to Vegas last time. Katherine & I found out about Joes lies. That's why I was able to be there. @ParisJackson<;br /><br /><br />Sounds like Joe. He tried to sign me then. Dad knew he was only starting trouble between us. Dad and I were tight. @ParisJackson<;br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u<br /><br />I'm sorry this is happening to all of us right now. I hope we all get a chance to talk to Aunt Katherine soon. @PrinceMJJJaxon @ParisJackson<;br /><br />I created AC clearly not to use my family name. If this is really @ParisJackson you would know Dad told me to use my JACKSON name! ILoveUYeb<br /><br /><br />I would never have left any time if I wasnt forced.Remember when u used 2 plea 4me2 stay.I should have told u everything then @ParisJackson<;br /><br />As soon as I left that Christmas I have been trying to see you guys. Not just the last few days. Just so you know @ParisJackson if this is u<br /><br /><br />Clearly this is not Paris. She would never talk to me this way. Paris I hope you are ok. I love you no matter what @ParisJackson<;br /><br /><br />@ParisJackson I want what u want and what your dad wanted for u. And this isn't it. You 3 and Aunty Katie should not be going through this.
    ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br /><br />Michael is testing us. All we have to do is do the right thing. He will be immortal no matter what. It's up to us to make heaven on earth <3 <br /><br />Marco B. ‏@B__Marco<;br /><br />@ATONCLASSIC not give up in front of obstacles. He faced the worse battles on this earth while instead he could have maybe avoided them.<br /><br />8h ANTHONY JACKSON ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br /><br />Exactly why I feel it is a test. They can either give it all away by betraying each other or COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW! @B__Marco
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Maryk and MindsEye! many words as lies and truths.<br /><br />
    Dad told me to use my JACKSON name! ILoveUYeb
    <br /><br />recommendation will use your real name? the boys had twitter in 2009? :suspect: