Anthony Jackson - @ATONCLASSIC

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343645851:
    <br />Thanks Maryk and MindsEye! many words as lies and truths.<br /><br />
    Dad told me to use my JACKSON name! ILoveUYeb
    <br /><br />recommendation will use your real name? the boys had twitter in 2009? :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />No. Michael told him to use his Jackson name when doing business in the music industry.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    MaryK<br />« on: 1 hour ago » Insert Quote<br />
    No. Michael told him to use his Jackson name when doing business in the music industry.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh thanks Maryk! not well understood. Bad combination this morning, still sleeping brain and translator .... :LolLolLolLol:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The tweets are confusing. Did Anthony contact Paris or not?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @AnthonyJJackson<;br />Man in the Mirror "Take a look at yourself and then make that change!" <br /><br />@AnthonyJJackson "Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead...only try to realize the truth. What truth? There is no spoon. Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." -M <br />5:19 AM - 30 Jul 12<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />a jug fills drop by drop —buddha <br />1:25 AM - 30 Jul 12<br /><br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.." Buddha #ThePowerOfNow <br />12:59 AM - 30 Jul 12 <br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br /><br />The moment we obey Michael's true wishes everything will settle and the sun will shine again on my family. Until then it will be overcast...
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]i can read 2 tweets only! y? has anthony deleted his posts,or it's a problem of mine? however,i'm following this fb account: http://www.facebook.com/atonclassicofficial?v=app_2405167945 (i c the link on anthony's twitter)[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
  • @Luna - were you looking at his Twitter account? Because somehow your link took me to his Facebook account. It was interesting though...saw this post that reminded me of Jermaine's recent comments about family.<br /><br />Anthony Jackson<br />July 27<br />I don't appreciate the negative comments about my family. I don't do it. So I don't expect my supporters to do the same. Michael wants his children to be safe. He was raising them how my mother was raising me. So I hope the kids well being and interest is coming first. I also hope they are genuinely being loved and cared for regardless of who is in charge. I love my whole family. I hope we are able to come together in Michael's honor. It's what Michael and I always hoped for. We are FAMILY.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1343766884:
    <br />@Luna - were you looking at his Twitter account? Because somehow your link took me to his Facebook account. It was interesting though...saw this post that reminded me of Jermaine's recent comments about family.<br /><br />Anthony Jackson<br />July 27<br />I don't appreciate the negative comments about my family. I don't do it. So I don't expect my supporters to do the same. Michael wants his children to be safe. He was raising them how my mother was raising me. So I hope the kids well being and interest is coming first. I also hope they are genuinely being loved and cared for regardless of who is in charge. I love my whole family. I hope we are able to come together in Michael's honor. It's what Michael and I always hoped for. We are FAMILY.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]i was trying 2 read his tweets,but i'm able 2 c 2 posts only! and so,i pasted his fb account 4 sharing it with u! i don't know y i can't read all his tweets :Crash: have u seen his:"we r a family"? i like it so much!![/size]  <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    <br />@AnthonyJJackson <br />“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” Malcolm X May 19, 1925 – February 21, 1965
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Fighting against the media is not easy!
    @AnthonyJJackson<;br />Security #unfollowing #Reasons Nothing Personal #Love <br />10:00 PM - 25 Oct 12 <br /><br />He was following a few thousand ppl. until two weeks ago - after Paris closed her instagram to a private account - which was soon after the Madina drama...but I'm wondering if there's more to this  :suspect: hoping it's a clue to MJ returning. Maybe it's nothing.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1351307956:
    <br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />Security #unfollowing #Reasons Nothing Personal #Love <br />10:00 PM - 25 Oct 12 <br /><br />He was following a few thousand ppl. until two weeks ago - after Paris closed her instagram to a private account - which was soon after the Madina drama...but I'm wondering if there's more to this  :suspect: hoping it's a clue to MJ returning. Maybe it's nothing.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I agree @mindseye it is kind of odd why he would unfollow so many (including me!) lol<br /><br />Also kind of interesting is this tweet - I wonder who he was referring to?<br /><br /><br />21 Oct ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />You are constantly in my thoughts. I know we will be together soon. We share a unique connection. I'm here for you. Love you always.
  • on 1351307956:
    <br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />Security #unfollowing #Reasons Nothing Personal #Love <br />10:00 PM - 25 Oct 12 <br /><br />He was following a few thousand ppl. until two weeks ago - after Paris closed her instagram to a private account - which was soon after the Madina drama...but I'm wondering if there's more to this  :suspect: hoping it's a clue to MJ returning. Maybe it's nothing.  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Is Anthony Jackson TJ Jackson? sorry I am confused with his kinship with Michael.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351330287:
    <br />[...]<br />Also kind of interesting is this tweet - I wonder who he was referring to?<br /><br />21 Oct ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />You are constantly in my thoughts. I know we will be together soon. We share a unique connection. I'm here for you. Love you always.
    <br /><br />It could be interpreted as a message from Michael to his beLIEvers! Especially the part "I know we will be together soon"...meaning the BAM will be soon and he will be with his loving fans again... <br />At least that's how I see that twit.... hoax wise...<br /><br />Unless Anthony's message is in fact addressed to a lady...? IDK
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson <br />Watched ‘The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo’ Horrifying how people can take control of you based on lies. <br /><br /><br />
  • For whatever reason he is still following me. I feel very fortunate :)<br /><br />EDIT: I see Flory already posted the below tweet. Interesting comment..<br /><br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br /><br />Watched ‘The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo’ Horrifying how people can take control of you based on lies.<br /><br /><br />SweetSunsetwithMJ - Anthony was partially raised by Michael after his dad (Michael's cousin) was killed in an accident. He was fairly young at the time and MJ was always there as emotional support for Anthony (and maybe financial, who knows). That is his connection. There are pictures of Michael with Anthony. <br /><br />It's interesting to me but many of the young boys that the media accused Michael of being with were either family or children of close friends or staff members. He didn't just pick them up off of the street like the media seemed to portray. The kids were blessed that Michael allowed them to travel and see the world like they did. It was the best education they could have gotten IMO.<br /><br />Blessings :)<br /><br />
  • on 1351364942:
    <br />SweetSunsetwithMJ - Anthony was partially raised by Michael after his dad (Michael's cousin) was killed in an accident. He was fairly young at the time and MJ was always there as emotional support for Anthony (and maybe financial, who knows). That is his connection. There are pictures of Michael with Anthony.
    <br /><br />Thanks for your kind explanation, very interesting though!
    on 1351362989:
    <br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson <br />Watched ‘The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo’ Horrifying how people can take control of you based on lies. <br />
    <br /><br />Reminds me of the TMZ article about Murray reading this book.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1351457080:
    <br />
    on 1351362989:
    <br />ANTHONY JACKSON ‏@AnthonyJJackson <br />Watched ‘The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo’ Horrifying how people can take control of you based on lies. <br />
    <br /><br />Reminds me of the TMZ article about Murray reading this book.<br />
    <br /><br />Reminds me of the media! (bolded part)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1351457080:
    <br />
    on 1351362989:
    <br /><br />Reminds me of the TMZ article about Murray reading this book.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah me too......also one part of the plot in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is very relevant to the hoax too    :icon_e_wink:
    ‏<br />9 Nov ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />If you judge too soon, you may not have the correct information and might make a mistake. People are especially vulnerable to this problem<br /><br />9 Nov @AnthonyJJackson<;br />We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen twice as much as we speak.<br /><br />9 Nov  ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1352680747:
    <br />‏<br />9 Nov ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />If you judge too soon, you may not have the correct information and might make a mistake. People are especially vulnerable to this problem<br /><br />9 Nov @AnthonyJJackson<;br />We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen twice as much as we speak.<br /><br />9 Nov  ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."<br />
    <br /><br />More true words were never spoken (or written)....amazing posts...thank you for sharing them!!!  <br />I love it.......<br /><br />Blessings! 
    @AnthonyJJackson<;br />People think they know. They don't but they will. <br />12:01 AM - 7 Feb 13<br />@AnthonyJJackson<;br />"You don't want to leave anything behind that you love"- #AC Love you. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon Blanket<br /> 11:59 PM - 6 Feb 13 · Details <br /><br />I've always thought this song is interesting...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Mar 21, 2012<br />Dream sequence of Michael talking Anthony through this difficult time.<br /><br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br />(Verse 1)<br />Just ease your mind and realize<br />that you are light<br />and with your light<br />we'll rise<br />so high<br />the sky will cry<br />let's save the land<br />and take my hand tonight<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br />(Verse 2)<br />This is the time<br />when we stand up<br />to make a change<br />and find a way to realize<br />you're not the only one<br />that's on this flight<br />we're going to make it<br />Going to find a way to bless the nation<br />final destinations<br />we can make it if we do it righteous<br />I'm never looking back<br />I'm coming quick<br />I'm climbing mountains<br />I've got the love of a whole new generation<br />yes it happened<br />you know the truth<br />so keep speaking it<br />feeling adding weight<br />This is what we do to stay strong for Michael Legacy<br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br /><br />(Verse 3)<br />Let's take our time<br />let their nature show<br />so all will regulate<br />come on now baby<br />we can have a chance to make it great<br />just open up your mind and use it to critical think<br />you know you've got it within<br />come on baby let's pray<br />hike<br /><br />(Chorus)<br />I've got something for you<br />got that fire burning<br />not going to let it out<br />I've got something for the world<br /><br />Written, performed and composed by Anthony Jackson<br /><br />This is for all of the fans, auntie Katie, Prince, Paris and Blanket that miss, love and respect Michael like I do. Together we are strong for MichaeLegacy! We know the truth! Let's go!<br /><br /><br />
  • He came following me, years ago. I even received 7 notifications from twitter on my mail box  :suspect: i didn't even know who he was. I followed back and then i answered to one of his quote and i got banned  :woohoo2: <br />Seems like i'm still banned with this new account.<br />he really doesn't like me anymore  :icon_lol: Imagine if we actually talked together  :icon_rolleyes: I don't even know WHY. At least we could have had a good argue...<br /><br />But i remember back in those days that some of his tweets used to have some * at the end. Not all the tweets...just some of them. That caught my eye.<br /><br />All i see is that in the beginning he followed a lot of people, fans, anyone... now he has about 30 000 followers, he follows almost noone... Were we just there to increase the number ? <br />
  • on 1360327557:
    <br />He came following me, years ago. I even received 7 notifications from twitter on my mail box  :suspect: i didn't even know who he was. I followed back and then i answered to one of his quote and i got banned  :woohoo2: <br />Seems like i'm still banned with this new account.<br />he really doesn't like me anymore  :icon_lol: Imagine if we actually talked together  :icon_rolleyes: I don't even know WHY. At least we could have had a good argue...<br /><br />But i remember back in those days that some of his tweets used to have some * at the end. Not all the tweets...just some of them. That caught my eye.<br /><br />All i see is that in the beginning he followed a lot of people, fans, anyone... now he has about 30 000 followers, he follows almost noone... Were we just there to increase the number ?<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for sharing your thoughts. You've made a profound observation IMO. I've been wondering how many of Michael's circle are taking advantage of their connection to MJ just for recognition. But then, I wonder if I would do the same thing. It's a great opportunity to be noticed and not everyone will get that platform.<br /><br />In the end he needs to stand on his own regardless of who his godfather is.<br /><br />Blessings to you :)