Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I'm in his army of L.O.V.E < 3

Michael Poland is waiting for you.
    We will never forget you.
    We suffered through the rumors.
    But we are with you Michael.
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E

kisses and much love for all

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm joining in Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Together we can HEAL THE WORLD!
  • I'm starting with the Man in The Mirror

Love you MJ
  • auuuuu I'm starting with the Man in the Mirror... I'm asking him to change his ways..

come back soon Michael
  • I'm joining the Michael's Army of Love. I give you my full support (:
    Make that change
  • I'm starting with Man in The Mirror
  • From my italian group on Facebook: <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=380864630631

519 soldiers for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.

I love you all.
    Happy New Year. 2010 => King is coming back!
    LONG LIVE THE KING!!

Sandy
  • I'm Michael's soldier army of L.O.V.E.

I want that you come to us

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I'm so proud that I can be apart of this and so glaad <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    and I really want him to know how many people love protect, and support him no matter what he does or did or whatever happens..
    And most important whatever the tabloids or the paparazzi say about him and accuse and make up lies and make up stories and TRY to ruin his image <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> !!!!!!

IT'S ALL FOR LOVE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> L. O. V. E
  • I want to be in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. I'm from Poland, and I'm 14 years old. I love Michael from all my heart. I miss him, and I want to be one of his soldier. A soldier of LOVE. I want to help people how much I only can, I understand him, and I love him very, very much. I know that my English isn't well but I want to be with you, and be in his army of love. I feel his moves, his feelings, this expression on the stage. I know that I'll never be as good people as him but I want to change me ( like in his song "Man in the mirror". I wanna start from myself, look in the mirror and change me. Be good.) I really believe that I'll meet him on the other side. Michael, if you ride this post, know - I love you. I love you most. This feeling in your eyes. This is so true. This is so real. You should know that You'll be always in my heart. I'll wait for you. Everytime... Then, when I'll be older I believe from all of my heart that I'll meet you, we'll take our hands together, and we'll talk all the night. Dearly. About this what hurts, and what's good. About beauty of this world. I'll cuddle you so, so much. I LOVE YOU. This things which I wrote aren't dreams. This is true. This is it. I miss you baby :* I wanted to write more than this but I can't find words. All my felling is love. I'll wait for you, and, please, wait for me...

Always yours, Monika
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I give all of my support to our precious Michael on his mission of L.O.V.E. I have been working on the woman in the mirror since the 25th of June, let me tell you, and I'm going to spread a positive thread on other forums right now! I love you, Mike, bless you!
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E.
  • Count me in, love you Michael.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    None of this should be in words and wishes, and here I include myself, we must begin to act.

"Happy New Year" to all members of the army of the love of Michael
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E.!!!
  • NikiNiki Posts: 1
    Here we go! Make that change...
    Happy new year to you all <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • I'm starting with the (wo)man in the mirror!
  • I joined kinda late but oh well! It's all for L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm in His army of L.O.V.E!! I'm 12 years old(I am from Poland =) ) and I love Him so much<3
  • Hi there is this how we sign up for Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.!! if so please count me in and I am everymoment of the day trying to reflect on 'The Man In The Mirror' lead by example making the changes to 'Heal The World", with much love and gratitude in my heart for Michael and all his dreams and every one of You!! Together we can do it and it will be absolutely amazing!!
    much love
    Michelle
  • I have officially joined the Michael Jackson Army of L.O.V.E today and I am going to make that change by starting with the young lady in the mirror <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I am going to start with myself then im going to branch around the world and help others make that change also <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . I will keep this earth green for as long as I can and Come Together like The Beatles and Michael. Come on Soldiers it's time to make that CHANGE!!!!!! L.O.V.E FOREVER!!!!
  • I'd like to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. I wanna make the world a better place That's why I'm strating with me! Michael, you made that change and I love you from the bottom of my heart!!!!
  • LO.V.E. is my Message...