Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• MO_1219MO_1219 Posts: 87
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and ME!
  • BeLIEve777BeLIEve777 Posts: 1
    :D and ME!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ME TOO
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael you know we are with you always <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    I'm here
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Right Here Waiting Patiently <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Always here!
  • Right Here Waiting Patiently <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That's a great song by Richard Marx. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Just wanted to point that out, lol.

[youtube:365tqdnc]
  • BTW, I am here, definitely. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Of course I am here since the beginning.
    It's all for L.O.V.E. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I luv ya Michael, I luv ya TS i luv yall <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    I am proud to join and be part of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm always here! And proudly. We're always here Michael, I'm proud to be in your Army of L.O.V.E forever. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I've already commented but I'm commenting again because there was 666 posts. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I've already commented but I'm commenting again because there was 666 posts. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I shortly comment again too. I'm proud to be a soldier of Michael's Army of LOVE !
  • youngatheartyoungatheart Posts: 261
    Count me in. I am proud to be a part of this because i believe in Michaels' message.

Love and Blessings
  • IAdoreMJIAdoreMJ Posts: 2
    i've been a beLIEver for a long time now, but i'm new on here.

I just stumbled across this thread and it has absolutely warmed my heart and soul. I feel so blessed to be a part of this journey. I'm one of the soliders for Michael's army of LOVE, I love him unconditionally and will do my best to spread his message and make this world a better place.

I'll ALWAYS be there for him and will NEVER let go of his hand.

Thank you, TS and to all MJ fans, for all your love and dedication.

I love you all.
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    i've been a beLIEver for a long time now, but i'm new on here.

I just stumbled across this thread and it has absolutely warmed my heart and soul. I feel so blessed to be a part of this journey. I'm one of the soliders for Michael's army of LOVE, I love him unconditionally and will do my best to spread his message and make this world a better place.

I'll ALWAYS be there for him and will NEVER let go of his hand.

Thank you, TS and to all MJ fans, for all your love and dedication.

I love you all.

With me being new too and all, I couldn't have summed it up any better myself.

I'm here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Wendy75Wendy75 Posts: 1
    I'm here.
    It's all for L.O.V.E....the truth will prevail.
    Love win. We are all connected...and Michael is with us.
    We have to make that change and heal the world.
    Love you Michael!!! With all my heart.
    I'm with you.FOREVER.
    Alessia
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Here.
    "Man in the mirror" is the perfect start to make that change.
    It sounds easy, just..you know, start it with yourself, but actually it's not that easy.
    It's difficult, and hard, and u have to win a lot of fights with yourself.
    It's hard, because the world around you sometimes doesn't feel, that it has to change.
    Hard, 'cause the people around you are rude, and don't care abt anything but themselves.
    Hard, because sometimes you r too tired with daily problems, and hard, cause sometimes you feel you are the only one who understand how important is to change the things here.
    Hard, because changing is painful sometimes, and you have to leave things behind you, and hard, cause there r moments, when you don't believe that you could be a better person at all.
    But you could. I could. Never stop believing.
    Love.
  • Any time, any day.. - But the time is now.
    And this time it's not enough to just believe or or say..
    The time we are living. No matter how hard, - keep giving.
    In our hearts from above, only think thereof..
    We need a revolution FOR LOVE...
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I'm in. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    I started with the one in the mirror, too. I actually Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. in August last year. And now I'm going public with my commitment. Unconditional L.O.V.E., true peace, and true freedom to all!
  • StefyB85StefyB85 Posts: 6
    I'm starting with the man in the mirror!

I'm here Michael, like everyone in this community, waiting for you to come back. I'm by your side forover. Make that change!
  • AllyssAllyss Posts: 1
    I'm Here!
    I'm starting with the man in the mirror and I am proud to be a part of it!!
    I'm waiting for you!!!
    It's all for love... L.O.V.E.
  • angelbabe43 reporting for duty ,even though I have been a life long fan I have always known
    Michael is very special, I've follwwed this adventure for almost since the beginning when I started questioning and researching thank-you Michael you have my full support and L.o.v.e
    always.I love you and have believed in you almost my entire life thanks.
  • terror2k9terror2k9 Posts: 75
    Ready for that call to action along with many others,Its all for the L.O.V.E of this planet. When Michael is ready "I will be there"!