Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    I am definetely spreading Michael's message around me as much as I can...Michael opened my eyes, I am so thankful for that and I SO MUCH want to help to make the world a better place!! Glad to join you on this <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> I believe the best way is to start "with the man in mirror"!!!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • tagadatagada Posts: 2
    I am very glad to join the army of L.O.V.E and I will do everything I can to lead poeple to see more through their hearts than through their eyes. I will try to do my best to make poeple of my surrounding aware of what's going on, and make them active rather than passive in order to help healing our world. I'm leave in France <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • tagadatagada Posts: 2
    i would say : and make them move, so they can participate healing our world!"
  • miriammiriam Posts: 2
    Con Michael, ovunque lui sia!!!
    Lo cambieremo questo mondo una volta per tutte!!
    CON AMORE!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Of course Miriam <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    CON AMORE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miriammiriam Posts: 2
    Ginafelicia, thanks for answer.
    I attend with anxiety and commotion the day in which all they will understand.
    !!!WITH LOVE!!!!
  • Hello Everybody,

Cory Loves MJ reporting for duty. I am joining MJ's ARMY OF L.O.V.E. I love you Michael, and I hope you can see that the ARMY is getting bigger. I know this is one of your missions and I beLIEve and have FAITH in everything that's happening. We might seem confused at times, but we need the guidance of GOD and with MJ's help we can understand what this is all about and what is about to happen ( if not happening already) in our Planet Earth.

Keep joining people, fans and non fans. Just look at the signs and inconsistencies and you will find the answers.

Once again, We Love You More Michael.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I think I have never hit the submit tab in this thread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I am definitely in.
  • I´m in too, sorry for being late to register.
  • carmelinacarmelina Posts: 13
    dear Michael
    The Army of L.O.V.E has my full support. I'll be there.
    I've already started with The woman in the mirror.
    Michael, come back soon, please.
    I love you
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Fighting to have you back Michael

LOVE. We are your soldiers
  • I've always been a member of the army of love, my main focus has been spreading peace among the people I know, and some that I don't. It's all about L.O.V.E.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Count me in Guys.....
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I think I have never hit the submit tab in this thread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I am definitely in.
    You and me both! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Didn't realize I hadn't signed up on here to begin with! Oh well, better late than never. I'm officially in now, I hope. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    DEJAVU - Ready for action <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I believe we can change the world!! we strong! let's spread the msg! L.O.V.E !
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hi at last i am joining in ,i didnt notice before how i could do it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but better late than never !! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I am proud to be a Soldier for Michaels Army of Love...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I followed since long ago I believe <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want my Red Name <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I am reeeeeeed
    ola-6016975a44.gif
    Thxs!
  • Count me in.Michael changed my life.
    It's all for LOVE
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> just had to say how proud i am am to be a member of mjs army of L.O.V.E i will never stop believing keep the faith <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Kirmic_87Kirmic_87 Posts: 6
    I'm in <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • anne.mjanne.mj Posts: 29
    Count me in....I'm joining Micheal's Army of L.O.V.E
    Thank you.
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Count me in too
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    The message is love, right - heal the world, make that change. Sure, I support that.