Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Proud to be here with you,we are a great family,family of L.O.V.E and i'm sure we will win !the fight won't be easy but we are here !stand up as one!
    We have God on our side,we fight for the love,our liberty!
    I know that a simple smile in the street can change a lot of thing,it's easy to do and it begins by oursleves
    I love you all and i care for you,

One Earth,one blood,one Family
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would like to be a member of the Army of Love to make the world a better place !

With Love <3
  • Count me in - it is an honour to be part of this. I've been following since day one, and will do my part to help make the changes Michael embodies in his art, his music and his life.
  • I CALLED PASSENGER SEAT ON OUR JOURNEY TO CONQUER THE EVILNESS IN THIS WORLD!
    OH YOU CAN COUNT ME IN FOR SURE, IF WE REALLY STICK TO OUR WORD OF SPREADING LOVE NOT "HATE"!

"I TUMIC SHASON HEREBY SWEAR THAT I WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO SPREAD LOVE IN THIS WORLD WITH THE ARMY OF L.O.V.E"
  • I want to join Michael's army of L.o.v.e
    I' m starting with the woman in the mirror. I love you Michael. You have made such an impact in my life. You have taught me to persevere through the tough things that I have faced in my life. May god bless you!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Michael is really loved <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

No other fans are as nice
    [youtube:2d8e6p3w]
  • I'm starting with the Man in the Mirror.
  • I'm a soldier of LOVE, ready to stand, doing my best to spread Michael's message of LOVE...I like very much the words of "dudewheresMichael", I feel like that...Love you all
  • I got a wake up call! im not just going to say Im starting with the girl in the mirror! im going to do it! I'm going to write a list of all things I want to accomplish this week, next month and so on! I want to be a new person in 2011!
  • MaZeMaZe Posts: 1
    I´m with you! <3
    With L.O.V.E. we can heal the world!
  • I will begin for myself and i will educate my baby to do a better world. Babys are the future!
    In addition I am doing everything possible to do that this message is known and Michael is respected and loved.

I´ll be there, forever!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm so happy to see the Army growing daily and in spite of turbulence on the boards. A warm welcome to all our brothers and sisters at arms. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I also wish to join
  • I'm so happy to see the Army growing daily and in spite of turbulence on the boards. A warm welcome to all our brothers and sisters at arms. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ditto, I agree!
  • Count me in as well. And i'll be starting with the man in the mirror. I've been needing to make a change for a long time... for once in my life.
  • There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one: let's Heal The World, all together, for the planet, for the children, for us.

I started with the Man in The Mirror a long time ago, I'm trying to do my best in my everyday life.

L.O.V.E.
  • I feel like I am a soldier of LOVE since Michael spoke of it at his 45th birthday bash, it's obvious, natural, i'm part of it.He's just a part of me, deep in my heart...have nice dreams you all...
  • I joined the Army of Love awhile ago....I feel that the only way any of this can change is with the Man in the Mirror...... Go within make the change and when you do it flows out to others......then energy is endless and so powerful.

When you wanna make the world a better place you gotta look at your self and MAKE THAT CHANGE.......... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Remember it's all for L.O.V.E
  • i am now and always will be a soldier for michaels army of L.O.V.E people need to open their minds and join us it dont matter if you beLIEve if michael is dead or not this army is not for beLIEvers its open to anyone who is willing to make that change. we need to get the word out to all human beings on this planet. it dont matter if they join or not atleast we tried and michael alive or not will be proud if we do so. so tell your friends and family tell them to tell their friend and family we have to 'spread the love' if we do then mabey together as humans beLIEvers and nonbeLIEvers black white skinny short etc it dosent matter how you look or whats on the inside your still human. so come on and join the army of L.O.V.E
    - mikeyslittlehoaxer
  • I want to join the ARMY OF LOVE and give you my full support for Michael's Message. I am starting with me, becoming a better person for myself and others. Michael has a beautiful soul and I love you, MJ. Hope to see you someday, but if not, God Bless YOU always...have a WONDERFUL life. I Believe in Love.
  • mystimysti Posts: 19
    I am joining the army of L.O.V.E. I give my full support and I am ready to make that "change"
  • great post! The bilderbuerg are behind the New World Order. The plan to depopulate the world has already began. The toxins are aspertame and flouride. There will also be a genocidal holocaust that will happen. They will create a deadly pandemic through vaccines. PEOPLE OF THE WORLD NEVER GET VACCINATED! They will have military troops come in. People who refuse vaccination will be locked up in concentration camps. This is part of the elite group's agenda. MICHAEL JACKSON WARNED US OF THEM!
  • I'm starting with Man in The Mirror
    perhaps it is true that he is alive and I hope deep in my heart that he come back, but I have many doubts! But if he comes back will be, well, it is impossible to imagine what would happen but I know it would be a miracle, one of the happiest days of our lives!
  • I'm starting with Man in The Mirror
    perhaps it is true that he is alive and I hope deep in my heart that he come back, but I have many doubts! But if he comes back will be, well, it is impossible to imagine what would happen but I know it would be a miracle, one of the happiest days of our lives!

Whether he does or doesn't comeback this is still important

@CapitanMazza by the way welcome to the forum and there is no problem in having doubt because all of us doubt or have half believed but where doubt is, there truth will be.
  • we all must join his army of L.O.V.E ,, i DEFENTILY am!!
    we must get this right! i am a long time MJ fan and a hoax believer,,, we all need to put in , even if u think there is no use its just one person, well u r very,, VERY wrong!!
    every person counts
    every say counts
    every heart counts
    we all must put our hands together to save our world as we know it!
    we all must be ready for anything! to fight to the end!
    i m ready! ,, wat about u?

love u mj,, we r waiting for u