Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I would love to be a party of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.-- I want to pledge. Is posting simply enough?

This is going to be amazing if it turns up to be true... & I DEFINITELY think it is!
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    I hope Michael's Dream is becoming true. It would be great.

I try do my best, everyday.

Michael, we miss you.
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Please post at least your support for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. And additionally, entirely voluntarily, you can mention specifics that you are willing to do: starting with the “Man in the Mirror”, make that “change”; maybe a New Year’s resolution. And then go beyond yourself, and reach out to others, joining together in helping to “Heal the World”. This is Michael’s message; This Is It.

Even if you still believe that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is still just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop you from helping to “heal the world”.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not a phishing scam; so please do not post your personal information. We want a quantity of people to show their support; but we are not asking for name, address, phone number, or other private info. Beware of anyone trying to get you to give out your personal information!

Additionally: please keep this thread only for Army Of L.O.V.E. support and discussion. If you want to talk about things in the TIAI Revealed threads,
    please do that under one of the 9 parts.

Michael Jackson's Army of L.O.V.E. Official, was born in Italy and is INTERNATIONAL we are an INTERNATIONAL Organization to heal the world. we are ® registered...we are legal and we have legal aid of UNICEF
    who is you?
    this is ours websites...
    we are the first Organization, where are you? are You Registered?
    IN THIS NOTE, YOU CAN SEE EVERY OFFICIAL LINK OF OFFICIAL ARMY OF L.O.V.E.
    YOU MAY BE MENTIONED IN COURT FOR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT. WE ARE THE FIRST AND WE ARE AN ORGANIZATION NO-PROFIT
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=486290292683(NOTE ON OFFICIAL PAGE OF ARMY)
    http://www.mjjarmyoflove.altervista.org site of FOUNDATION
  • TR34TR34 Posts: 5
    Enough with fun.
  • Enough with fun.
    what fun?
  • Enough with fun.
    what fun?

I think you misunderstand if you think this is about any one organization or about trademark. And also, you miss the point, which is sad.

This is about an ideology- not any ONE organization. Michael is the orginator of the concept of Army of Love- and it is about standing together with, infront and behind him.

Or that is how I understood it, anyway.
  • Anyway...I came here for something else than my above post.
    This is hard for me- I am not a "joiner." I am and have been suspicious of organized movements as they often tend to stray from their original intent and become distorted as the ideas become entangled in human vanities and power plays. I came to the US at age 20- and I think my European education and mindset has influenced this stance. History has taught us what blind joining can lead to and that ideologies can be so destructive and dangerous.
    Having said that: I do want to officially join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E: I just got home from my daughter's graduation from College (winter commencement)- the keynote speaker spoke of the "tremendous power of hope"- a concept I deeply believe in and operate under. And a concept that has influenced me to open up my heart and mind to the possibility of Michael being alive.
    It took my 30 years to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up, and when I did- I took a break from being a military wife and full-time mother and went back to school to pursue my degree in social work. It took 6 1/2 years- but I earned my Master Degree in SW and now have been working for 3 years as a clinical social worker as a mental health therapist in the public mental health system. Meaning, I work with clients who have immense, often unbelievable barriers: poverty, trauma, abuse survivors (often childhood sexual abuse- but also every horrific crime against innocence you can imagine- or cannot imagine), homelessness, substance abuse, and underlying mental disorders. Yet- my clients survive and struggle and they are creative and they make it- one day at a time. They have no social power and hardly a voice- but they do not give up (and even if they do at times, they find more strength the next day). Every day, every hour I work with them immensely enriches my life- they have taught me so much. I am humbled by the resilience of the human spirit. I want to eventually pass on what I have learned to others in my field- to be part of opening the eyes of the future to true human potential. I strive to do this at home, with my family, and when I am out by myself with my therapist (my horse)- riding in our woods, wondering why humans drop off bottles, pails, furniture, washing machines, cars etc in nature with such disregard. It is mind blowing- I need to be more vocal about the fact that we are all part of this chain of life and therefore of nature. It starts with us, our families, and then branches out.
    Caring for others also starts the same way- you have to care for yourself so you can care for others- your partner, your child, your parents, your siblings- then take it outside the inner circle and branch out.
    Grieving Michael has taught me so much about myself- in so many unexpected ways. Realizing he is alive has taught me even more- especially about faith, hope, love, and what is possible just because someone dreamed it.
    I want to be a part of the solution, I want to be vocal about what is wrong- and hence my decision that I- the notorious non-joiner- want to be a soldier in this Army of L.O.V.E.
    Sorry for the long post- but I felt it was about time I said these things out “loud.”
  • TR34TR34 Posts: 5
    Army StaffOfficial, I look forward to the right answer which seems to be avoided. Admin?
  • Anyway...I came here for something else than my above post.
    This is hard for me- I am not a "joiner." I am and have been suspicious of organized movements as they often tend to stray from their original intent and become distorted as the ideas become entangled in human vanities and power plays. I came to the US at age 20- and I think my European education and mindset has influenced this stance. History has taught us what blind joining can lead to and that ideologies can be so destructive and dangerous.
    Having said that: I do want to officially join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E: I just got home from my daughter's graduation from College (winter commencement)- the keynote speaker spoke of the "tremendous power of hope"- a concept I deeply believe in and operate under. And a concept that has influenced me to open up my heart and mind to the possibility of Michael being alive.
    It took my 30 years to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up, and when I did- I took a break from being a military wife and full-time mother and went back to school to pursue my degree in social work. It took 6 1/2 years- but I earned my Master Degree in SW and now have been working for 3 years as a clinical social worker as a mental health therapist in the public mental health system. Meaning, I work with clients who have immense, often unbelievable barriers: poverty, trauma, abuse survivors (often childhood sexual abuse- but also every horrific crime against innocence you can imagine- or cannot imagine), homelessness, substance abuse, and underlying mental disorders. Yet- my clients survive and struggle and they are creative and they make it- one day at a time. They have no social power and hardly a voice- but they do not give up (and even if they do at times, they find more strength the next day). Every day, every hour I work with them immensely enriches my life- they have taught me so much. I am humbled by the resilience of the human spirit. I want to eventually pass on what I have learned to others in my field- to be part of opening the eyes of the future to true human potential. I strive to do this at home, with my family, and when I am out by myself with my therapist (my horse)- riding in our woods, wondering why humans drop off bottles, pails, furniture, washing machines, cars etc in nature with such disregard. It is mind blowing- I need to be more vocal about the fact that we are all part of this chain of life and therefore of nature. It starts with us, our families, and then branches out.
    Caring for others also starts the same way- you have to care for yourself so you can care for others- your partner, your child, your parents, your siblings- then take it outside the inner circle and branch out.
    Grieving Michael has taught me so much about myself- in so many unexpected ways. Realizing he is alive has taught me even more- especially about faith, hope, love, and what is possible just because someone dreamed it.
    I want to be a part of the solution, I want to be vocal about what is wrong- and hence my decision that I- the notorious non-joiner- want to be a soldier in this Army of L.O.V.E.
    Sorry for the long post- but I felt it was about time I said these things out “loud.”

FEW WORDS...

Our legal location (HEADQUARTER)
    C.so Umberto I, Marigliano NA (Italy) 80034

we are ® registered with this fiscal code C.F.: 068047812616
    Italian and International Association No-profit

our identity is CONCRETE
    we have Logo™ and we have legal aid from UNICEF - Onlus
    this name is a violation of COPYRIGHT© we are registered since 06.26.09
    this is our last humanitarian event...
    [youtube:owiael0b]

[youtube:owiael0b]
    and other videos on facebook fan page

good vision..

[center:owiael0b]WE ARE LEGAL, AND WE FUNDS ARE FOR CHARITY IN MICHAEL's NAME like MICHAL'S ARMY ...WE ARE OFFICIAL AND LEGAL ® [/center:owiael0b]
    http://www.mjjarmyoflove.altervista.org (site of foundation)
    http://mjjarmyofloveofficialsite.webs.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MJJArmyofLove?feature=mhumf
    IN THIS NOTE THERE ARE OUR OFFICIAL SITES ETC... IT IS A GUIDE TO FIGHT THE FAKES, LIKE YOU
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=486290292683
    we RECRUITING SOLDIERS FOR MICHAEL'S ARMY OF L.O.V.E.
    this is are LEGAL APPLICATION FOR ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP 2011 http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119009524835450&ref=mf
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Army StaffOfficial
    You mean the Michael Jackson Estate officially gave you written permission to use his name in this organization, when his own parents have had trouble legally using it? I'd like to see the letter from the Estate or some verification okaying it.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Army StaffOfficial
    You mean the Michael Jackson Estate officially gave you written permission to use his name in this organization, when his own parents have had trouble legally using it? I'd like to see the letter from the Estate or some verification okaying it.

LOL, exactly my question. And I am really fed up with all the crap and I am going to clean house this weekend. It seems necessary again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    As you mentioned Souza, that if TS is indeed Michael, which I'm 50% or more sure of, then where does that leave this other organization. Maybe something revealing will come out of this afterall.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    As far as I am concerned, your organization is registered as mjj army of love

This thread is called Michael´s Army of L.O.V.E.

Different names (MJJ and Michael) different organizations (if any)

No law would apply since the names are different.

End of the drama.
  • As far as I am concerned, your organization is registered as mjj army of love

This thread is called Michael´s Army of L.O.V.E.

Different names (MJJ and Michael) different organizations (if any)

No law would apply since the names are different.

End of the drama.

Also, here is some information regarding the copyright laws in the US where MJ lives!!

"Can I copyright the name of my band?
    No. Names are not protected by copyright law. Some names may be protected under trademark law. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information.

How do I copyright a name, title, slogan or logo?
    Copyright does not protect names, titles, slogans, or short phrases. In some cases, these things may be protected as trademarks. Contact the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 800-786-9199, for further information. However, copyright protection may be available for logo artwork that contains sufficient authorship. In some circumstances, an artistic logo may also be protected as a trademark.

How do I protect my idea?
    Copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. You may express your ideas in writing or drawings and claim copyright in your description, but be aware that copyright will not protect the idea itself as revealed in your written or artistic work. "

Enough said!

I am a soldier in Micheal's Army of Love! Michael, God's got your back, and so do I! Blessings to all,
    "On The Wings of Love!"
  • I think it's kind of funny that is an army for "LOVE" and they come on here badgering about copyrights from another group for an army of "LOVE" and all for the same person. Man...why you causing drama?

Where's the love?
    Enough with fun.
    what fun?

Michael is the orginator of the concept of Army of Love- and it is about standing together with, infront and behind him.

That is very true. Looks like Army StaffOfficial could have their own lawsuit when MJ gets back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Your logo is a registered trademark. That and copyright are completely different. Trademark protects brand names, literally marking items in trade. The idea behind trademark is to protect the consumer by giving them some confidence that items branded with a certain mark are authentic and come from where they purport to come from.
    Who are you trading with and what is it that you are trading? If you are doing any kind of trading with anyone using Michael's name without consent from the Estate you are in some mucho trouble. I certainly wouldn't be starting feuds on the internet if I were you.

Copyright protects creative expression that has been reduced to a tangible form, such as a book, piece of recorded music, computer program, screenplay, painting, photograph, or motion picture.
    That is your website if you have chosen to copyright. WWWMJJARMYOFLOVE.COM

Has nothig to do with this. You can even patent an idea, but I'm sorry you simply can not claim a phrase for youself. Not possible.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I just want to say the many Army of Loves the better, does it really matter a copyright when we're talking about healing the world?
  • I just want to say the many Army of Loves the better, does it really matter a copyright when we're talking about healing the world?

Amen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Is it late to join the Army of L.O.V.E?
    I never got around to joining before and always just thought we were always a part of it.
    I putting my deck of cards on MJ and this army against the devil and his minions. I do believe with GODS grace we will be victorious. Love and peace to everyone.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I want to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E....I thought I did this over a year ago...but perhaps not. PLEASE tell me how to join!!!! I want to be in the "Man in the Mirror" as it is my theme song also <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    I just want to say the many Army of Loves the better, does it really matter a copyright when we're talking about healing the world?

I agree.

Peace and Love.
  • I am completely in support of the Army of L.O.V.E., but don't know how to join it..lol
    I suppose I thought I was already in it because I have been trying to spread the word constantly since I learned the message behind "This is It". Guess I didn't know you really had to join something <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->. Call me a dufus today.
  • Souza...please make me an official Army of Love member at your earliest convenience....thanks!
  • I am joining in the Army of L.O.V.E and I am making an effort every day to be a better person.

It's all for love XX
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Don't you guys like purple? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

All added!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."