Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• Ok, I am in too! I'm starting with the man in the mirror. Because when you judge, it says something about yourself and you should ask yourself what it is in you why you feel about something or somebody. I learned this from Deepak Chopra. This way you change yourself, you change the world.
    B.T.W. I am much tougher than I look in my avatar <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the Army of L.O.V.E.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Don't remember if i posted on this thread before but just wanna say I'm in. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I just wanted to start with the man in the mirror saying this; with out "God" in our lives we loose the the trace to our goals. Im in Michael and we love you!
  • I often thought that I'm alone in any moments of my life. Now I know that there is an army of L.O.V.E and I'm a part of this army. I'm a part of this army all my life. I just didn't know about it.
    Our weapon - truth, love, mercy and FAITH.
    With love.
  • I'm in too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Took me a while lol. Hope this thread makes it to 777 pages <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I've been soldier of love long before this thread was created but now I want to join this group and army of L.O.V.E. I'm starting with the woman in the mirror <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LOVE you Michael and I feel a big love for you all for your patience, support and sincerity <3
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Sign me up!
  • new tiuxnew tiux Posts: 104
    I'm joing the army of LOVE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'd love to join the army <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • szvetyszvety Posts: 4
    i am here to,now and forever.Long Live The King
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    I joined the Army of LOVE years ago by making that change (Study peace indeed: Isaiah 9:6) but now it's official and I am really excited! Thanks TS and thank you Michael, what you are doing is simply amazing. It takes some real courage (and guidance (Psalm 119:105)) to do something like this. You have my full support!

Keep the faith and LOVE to you all!
  • I don´t know excactly what the Army of L.O.V.E. is all about I know it´s the love to bring to each other and respect that not every foreigner is a bad person but if you live in a city were so many foreigners come and can´t and do even speak in your language isn´t easy to live with but that doesn´t mean that i don´t like other cultures but i wouldn´t loose our own, but their are more important thing in the world as to hate each other we are all human beings and not the only existing creatures out there we have animals to care of our children should be learn and live in a peaceful world not like that where kids are forced to kill with weapons or get even a right loveful education of their parents. So many evil things like that with BP and the Gulf of Mexiko or the possible Way of the 9/11 Inside Job controlled and managed ordered from GWBush. I have seen a documentation about 9/11 wich opened my mind. I can´t believe it 100% but it gave me some nearly in the 90ty percent thougts that it could be real he even have said in an interview that he is in the skull and bones secret club. the evidences are blowing in the building no.7 and some of the metals are build into the u.s.s. new york it´s possible everything destroyed wich could prove the guilty of bush he have his protection of NSA it would be possible that nothing of that would ever provailed and he dies with the possible knowledge of killing own ppl in the controlled exploded twin towers big shit about that that we can believe. God bless mike and hopeful he is still alive like we nearly all believe. all 4 love peace and downfall of the illuminati and all evil ppl´s. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I've been keeping up with this forum for the longest time and I can't believe I still haven't posted in this!

I've been a member of the army of L.O.V.E and I've been spreading the word as much as I can. It's so tough, though. Everyone seems to shut me down and think I'm ridiculous. I always hear: "He's dead. Accept it!". All the time. It get pretty frustrating, and sometimes, I don't even want to mention it because of how much I've been ridiculed. That doesn't matter, though. I'm never giving up on him <3 Regardless of how annoying it can get, I'm still going to do my best..because it's all for love. L.O.V.E. <3

Keep spreading the Michael's message, everyone. No matter what!
  • I want to be in the Army of L.O.V.E!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I love you Michael, and I'll always be by your side.

I love the idea of the army of love. Is the idea of the milenium if you ask me.
    Revolutionary, as everything that you created.

Proud to be on your side <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • FITAFITA Posts: 77
    Hi, Gina! I'm so glad to find you here!

God bless you!

TruthInLove
  • VaniVani Posts: 8
    I would like to join the Army of L.O.V.E.. I've also joined the Army of L.O.V.E. on facebook already, since the past months. I am willing to help spread the message of peace and L.O.V.E. throughout the world and help defend Michael's legacy to this world. I am proud to be part of this. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DebbieDebbie Posts: 18
    ARMY OF L.O.V.E. COUNT ME IN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I BELIEVE TOGETHER...WE CAN MAKE THAT CHANGE
  • I'm definitely joining in!
    The values spread by MJ (LOVE, compassion, help...) had a huge impact on me and my life. Now as a mother I'm passing them to my daughter. And I'm proud seeing this small child who loves this plannet and all the living creatures so much. That is how I fulfill my oblogation of soldier of love every day. By giving good example and expleaining the world for the next generation.

L.O.V.E.
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    [center:2z5t7jfo]Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved
    By TJ

SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER

Suddenly last summer

Emergency call-

Goodbye my lovely one

Exit light, enter night!

Then autumn brought

This Is It- A proper thriller!

Time for Winter's tales-

Another Day with Kravitz,

Earth quakes and volcano shakes.

Now Off The Wall-

poster man inside the mirror

reflecting, revealing

Times remembered-

Keep watching, keep watching

As a spider weaves its web

Watching, waiting, wondering

Soon Michael is revealed,

Bit by bit by bit.......

A L.O.V.E. so complete.

Soldiers of Love- get on your feet![/center:2z5t7jfo]

<!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> With this little poem I simply want to say that I AM IN!

Titania
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Count me in, I would absolutely love to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hi Renee
    Where else could I be if not here, with the A.O.L. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
  • I'd love to join the Army of L.O.V.E.
    I love you Michael, and I love you guys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Time to (finally) join the Army of L.O.V.E.....L.O.V.E. to Michael and his family and L.O.V.E. to all of you!!!!!!!
  • I'm with you. I'm with Michael. "I'm starting with a man in the mirror".

It's all for L.O.V.E...