Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• RottiestylRottiestyl Posts: 22
    Hello and welcome, Rottiestyl! First let me send you a great big hug! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    I am so happy that Michael has helped you start in a new direction and that you are making that change. Being a victim of abuse myself, I know how hard it is to make a change, and to learn how to trust and love again, but let me tell you, it IS possible! Your post really moved me, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing your thoughts, and to personally welcome you to our little family! Like you said, you can't change the past, so try not to dwell on what you "could have" done, it's what you do from this day forward that really counts! If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me. Sending you Love dear friend. Bless you for "making a change"!xo <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->

I would also like to welcome all of the new members of the Army Of Love!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you for that great welcome. I am sorry it took so long to reply. I have been trying to get the word out in other areas here and other sites as well as my own. No, I can't change the past but recently things have developed that have shown me why I went thru what I did. And that is what drives me today to get MJ's message out there. I believe he is still here and that alone helps make the job a lot easier. Thank you again for the kind words.

K. Mulroney
  • Michael i love you and i am stating woth the woman in the mirror to help heal the world.
    The world has sung its earth song and now its time to make that change. We all need to know that we can change the world if we all cry at the same time tonight!!!!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

Also MJ i just want to let you know whenever you need me i'll be there. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Keep your head up to the sky and keep the faith soon everyone will hear your message and we will make a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. Because no message could've been any clearer.

If your expecting change it begins from within xx
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    I BELIEVE  IN YOU AND I MICHAEL,that's why I want to BE A SOLDIER OF LOVE!<br />God bless you all!!!!!!!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Count me in.

I will do all that I can to stop this MK ultra/Monarch mind control evil that is going on. I have personally known a few victims and it is just heartbreaking and absolutely evil. I am also heartbroken over this depopulation evil agenda, as well as poisons, eugenics, etc. All just evil and must be stopped.

We are certainly in the days of Noah (Gen. 6:11-12).

I am with you Michael. I will even give my life for this cause. (John 15:13)

On an aside, Michael you give me hope right now that this mind control can be beaten, even when I feel like I have no hope right now. The good news is that God is on our side of this.

With love to all men, women, and children in all the world. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    Pleeeeeese I want my red nickname back !!!!! I'm a soldier uh ... of L.O.V.E. :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1311706097:
    <br />Pleeeeeese I want my red nickname back !!!!! I'm a soldier uh ... of L.O.V.E. :)<br />
    You can do that yourself in your profile settings, change your default group to army of love.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJJSmileMJJSmile Posts: 59
    I've seen it now lol thanks Souza :)
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    I am reapplying to become a member of Michael's Army of Love.  I take this position very seriously....I am a very proud supporter of The Man.  I have been a member for a long while now, but I think with the new conversion, I must of got lost somewhere.  So please Souza, TS, The Man himself please make me a Soldier again in the Army of Love....Thank you, Love to All...... sandythyme!
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Yahoooooooooey!  I changed it myself!!!!!  Once again I am a proud member of the Army of Love!  Souza I can really use a computer after all!!!!!!  I didn't even break anything!!  It's a good day!  I Think I am going out and do something daring!!  I feel lucky!!!
  • carmelinacarmelina Posts: 13
    [color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]I was[/color] a soldier of love, but now I sign up again, beginning with the woman in the mirror. Michael Jackson I believe in you
  • I would be honored to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E  :-* I also want to start with the man, or rather woman, in the mirror. I vow in my embarkment in becoming a doctor to always treat my patients as if they were apart of my family and to never blindly prescribe prescription medication. I promise to always give my time to those who are less fortunate and to hopefully, literally heal the world  :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I will add you. But for the rest: If you signed up on the old board, then you are still a member, but you will have to set that group as default in your profile.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• shamzshamz Posts: 100
    I never knew I would say this...<br /><br />[justify][size=14pt]I'm proud to be a soldier!!!!!!!![/size][/justify]<br /><br />Lets do this for L.O.V.E.<br />Spread the Word and Share the Love<br /><br />FIGHT FOR HUMANITY, PEACE, LOVE AND JUSTICE PEOPLE
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael is such a dreamer. I love you Michael bearhug
  • Michael's message has changed me in so many ways, so I wanna be there for him when he comes back. I've already started with the Man, or girl rather, In The Mirror. I've become more patient and appreciative, and have learnt to love and care for everyone, no matter who they are and what they say and do. I try to tell anyone who will listen about MJ's message; sometimes they listen, and sometimes they don't, but it doesn't matter, because they can't erase what I've told them, so they will think about it at some point. I cant believe I went from a MJ fan who thought he was dead, to a soldier of L.O.V.E. in a short amount of time. Thank you Michael, I'll always be there for you
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    on 1312443887:
    <br />Michael's message has changed me in so many ways, so I wanna be there for him when he comes back. I've already started with the Man, or girl rather, In The Mirror. I've become more patient and appreciative, and have learnt to love and care for everyone, no matter who they are and what they say and do. I try to tell anyone who will listen about MJ's message; sometimes they listen, and sometimes they don't, but it doesn't matter, because they can't erase what I've told them, so they will think about it at some point. I cant believe I went from a MJ fan who thought he was dead, to a soldier of L.O.V.E. in a short amount of time. Thank you Michael, I'll always be there for you<br />
    <br /><br />We're all in this together when Michael returns...an MJ fan to a soldier of L.O.V.E.<br />pretty big transition but its definitely worth it. Thank you Michael...We won't let you down.
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    <br /> michael-jackson/ I'm always here  in  Michael's Army of LO.V.E. to defend the person and the character of Michael Jackson forever!<br />From June 25, 2009 my life has changed, and awareness is increased....<br />Is still a long way to go, but  together we are  a  great soul, and  we'll resist ....
  • Why i have bin kicked out of the army? i'm not listed there how come?<br />Can someone please answer?<br /><br />Thank in advance<br /><br />Bleu Eyes<br />
  • I want to join Michaels Army Of Love. Im starting with the man in the mirror. L.O.V.E to all.<br />
  • I would like to join as well. I choose to look at the man in the mirror. My husband, kids and I share MJ's visions for peace, Love and saving the planet a little at a time. :)
  • I can't tell you how proud I am for being a soldier of L.O.V.E.! This is such an honor! Of course we should start with our own person, it's the only way we can make a long term difference! But further than that, follow the lyrics of "Cry"! We can only manage this TOGETHER! This is essential! Personally, I always believed "Cry" has healing powers! At least that's what it does to me!  ;) Anyway, we are responsable to SPREAD HIS LEGACY! We owe him that! We owe it to the world! We are his fans, we understood him as a person, as a fighter for humanity, as a superstar. Now we have to carry on his work, thoughts and feelings! Personally, I am a beLIEver but we should do this either way! <br />Let's stay together and MAKE A DIFFERENCE! We can definetly CHANGE THE WORLD!<br />It's all for L.O.V.E.!
  • It takes one person to make a diffence, but it takes a lot of difference to make a change, MJ you made all the difference in the world and more, you believed we could make a better place, so you started with the man in the mirror and made that change, and i too hope to stand by you and HEAL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!  :P
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    I'm joining Michael's Army Of L.O.V.E.! <br /><br />bearhug<br /><br />Heal the man in the mirror, heal the world!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    From reply #213 onwards: <br />a family member has joined the A.o.L. in July 2009, has never given up from that time on and is bearhugging the world with love from deep down inside.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br />Happy Birthday, Michael!<br /><br />whale.jpg<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    confused/