Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    i am here to apply for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.<br />i believe this is really a incredible thing that we united and we help Michael and help others:)<br />TO change the world we change first starting with women in the mirror<br />and i also believe .to heal the world ,it;not just one person can do it. but many of one . we done it!<br />keep the faith!:)
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Ooh, ooh, mememe! :lol:<br />I would love to be a soldier and show support! respect/<br />I definitely want to be a part of healing and changing the world for the better.<br />I'm all for love.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I'm a soldier of L.O.V.E.  <3
  • How many members have joined Michaels Army of L.O.V.E??
  • Souza, I had joined the "Army of Love" when it first started and I see that it has been taken off of my profile.  I'm not sure what happened or when it happened.  But, I would be honored to be apart of it again.  Thanks<br />Peace, love and happiness<br />Dragonflylilies
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    3d-coucou-salue.gif [size=12pt]I am a soldier of 0056.gif too!<br /><br /><br />and ...<br /><br /><br />I am armed too![/size]cupidon-tire.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1315482685:
    <br />Souza, I had joined the "Army of Love" when it first started and I see that it has been taken off of my profile.  I'm not sure what happened or when it happened.  But, I would be honored to be apart of it again.  Thanks<br />Peace, love and happiness<br />Dragonflylilies<br />
    <br /><br />I think you are apart of it still (:<br />If you look under your name it says "Army of L.O.V.E."  ;)
  • Yes, I will join the army of love and I will be there for Michael !!!!!!!!!!!! michael-jackson/
  • I would love to join it !  ;)
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    ...hmmm, well I thought I joined this army of love a long time ago... but somehow you kicked me out?  :( Noo, I guess I was somehow lost during the reconstruction of the board some time ago...  :D So, would you do me the favour and let me join again?!!!  :) Thanx in advance! /woohoo/
  • Please can I enlist?<br /><br />I have been trying in my small way to spread the message of L.O.V.E. and have been educating my mum's nurse regarding Michael, the media  /scream/, illuminati, and the hoax. <br /><br />I've also been trying to enlighten my family. I think my son is on side but hubby.....well...... /pull hair/<br /><br />Karen x
  • @~Souza~<;br /><br /> I joined the Army Of L.O.V.E several weeks ago....maybe I slipped out during a board-makeover......the woman in the mirror just told me to apply again....please let me rejoin!
  • I'm in baby. Army of L.O.V.E all the way. Starting with the woman in the mirror.<br /><br />MJ changed the world. I will stand by him forever. From the bottom of my heart thank you MJ for making the world a better place. Thank you MJ - I eagerly await BAM.<br /><br />Thank you for opening my eyes to what is really happening. I was a sheep blindly led..<br />Made me see the light and allowed me to see whats 'real' not only saved me from grief because of the 'MJ Death' more importantly opened my eyes to the bigger picture. I agree and stand by everything MJ has done / is doing, by revealing the manipulators!<br /><br />Thought I was going to have to wait til Jehovah resurrected MJ in paradise to see you, instead I just need to be patient for BAM....<br /><br /> /bravo/<br /><br /><br />
  • I have myself registered a while ago, and i join the army aswell, but i can't get my name red, and i can't get ARMY OF LOVE under my avatar? please can someone help me with that, i have already tryed in modify profile but i couldn't find the option for that.<br /><br />with Love :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1317045264:
    <br />I have myself registered a while ago, and i join the army aswell, but i can't get my name red, and i can't get ARMY OF LOVE under my avatar? please can someone help me with that, i have already tryed in modify profile but i couldn't find the option for that.<br /><br />with Love :)<br />
    <br /><br />Fixed!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1317062954:
    <br />
    on 1317045264:
    <br />I have myself registered a while ago, and i join the army aswell, but i can't get my name red, and i can't get ARMY OF LOVE under my avatar? please can someone help me with that, i have already tryed in modify profile but i couldn't find the option for that.<br /><br />with Love :)<br />
    <br /><br />Fixed!<br />
    <br /><br />Great Thank you  :)
  • JanetJJanetJ Posts: 1
    I'm in his army of L.O.V.E<br />
  • I am definitely in, a soldier of love. MJ helped me change my perception of many many things and I think it is the duty of all of us to convey his messages further.<br /><br />
  • finally found it....<br /><br />Wow, its been a weird week to say the least...<br /><br />I just joined an anti-bullying campaign since the death of Jamey Rodemeyer...myself and my daughter are victims of bullying so this is perfect :)
  • Hallo,<br /><br /> it´s time to join you...<br /><br />It´s a great pleasure to be a member and to be in the family.<br /><br />Love and blessings.
  • I joined on other board, but has disappeared on new one.  I tried to put into profile but is not the same.  Can you please change this for me... thanks!
  • Michael,<br /> <br />With great honour, I will join your ARMY OF L.O.V.E.<br /> <br />November<br />
  • I've joined this forum a few months ago and although I haven’t been really active in the past few months (computer problems), it would be a great honor for me to join Michael’s army of L.O.V.E. Unity makes strenght and if we all work together, maybe we can “heal the world".
  • I would definitely be in the Army Of Love...I'd love to be in it. and not only that, but I consider it to be my responsibility and duty (to support Michael's pure intentions about making this world a better place) as a fan. So i'll be honored if i'm given the title of one the soldiers in this huge Army.<br /><br /><br />Michael wanted the change in the world and he needs our help and complete understanding as to why he had ever done a hoax. This message of humanity needs to be spread across the people and letting them know that a change in themselves will change the world.<br /><br /><br />So i would love to end this little message by saying that: I'll 'make that change' starting with the 'man in the mirror' to 'heal the world' and remembering that 'we are the world and we are here to change the world' and It's all for Love, L.O.V.E.<br /><br /><br />I love you so much Michael! - Shrilata <333
  • I'm waiting... bearhug  lolol/