Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• i have been busy rereading the TIAI posts, it is really worth the reading again, even if you allready read them, when times passes by and things are developing futher with the trial. It is a fresh air blowing through you brains. <br />Everyday when i get out of bed i think about how privileged we all are to be part of this adventure and Awareness and Awakening that we have in this past 2 years.<br />You all have so much done in these past years YOU really helped me to understand things.<br />And i thank MIchael that i have met you all. <br /><br />I LOVE you all, You are my MJ FAMILY  bearhug[size=10pt][/size]
  • just want to say thank you to everyone here. this has changed my life. not just because mj is not dead. but i am awake and can see.<br />thank you for all the L.O.V.E here on this forum. thank you to all the mods and developers of this forum for hard work and their diligence in connecting the dots.<br /><br />i am grateful and feel priveledged to be abel to come here. Proud member of the ARMY.<br /><br /> :-*<br /><br />
  • Thank you so much my dear Souza!<br /><br /><br />I'm blessed to be a part of this amazing, eye-opening journey.<br /><br /><br />It's all for L.O.V.E.!<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael, we love and support you unconditionally !  bearhug
  • I have been a soldier of love since the beginning and will be to the end........... michael-jackson/
  • I would love to join the Army of L.O.V.E. I'm starting with the woman in the mirror.... :) Change the world with love! Love you, Michael!
  • I would be honored to be considered a member of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.  The change starts within, thanks to gentle words from Michael nudging us on, reminding us daily to be the change we seek. I'm proud to instill that message in my kids -- and everyone knows, if you don't have something nice to say about Michael, you need not attempt to enter into this house!
  • I recall posting in this thread a while back but I’m not sure what happened. It’s like if I got booted off. Lol I know that I do not participate on here daily but I would like to ‘re-enlist’ if that’s even possible.<br /><br />I have been working on ‘the man in the mirror’ and I’m sure that most will agree that this is probably the post difficult of all. It’s been a long journey and it’s so hard to break old habits. XDDD But I have loved every twist and turn!<br /><br />I just want to say that it’s so amazing to be able to be a part of this adventure and to interact with everyone here.<br /><br />Even though I do no post as often as most do, I would like to say that I love every one of you guys.  And that I really hope that we get to meet each other in person. That would be quite a glorious day!<br /><br />I love you all!<br /><br />~alma~<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hello everyone :)<br />I would love to be part of this strong beautiful army...Have a blessed day bearhug
  • Hi all<br /><br />I really want to be part of the army of L.O.V.E :)
  • I am proud to be here with all of you ...i used to be in the army of love but I don't know what happened and I'm not listed anymore ...help ! :) Make that change , it's possible with all this love on our side.Have a wonderful weekend .
  • Signing up to the Army of L.O.V.E !<br /><br />I've made so many changes - starting with myself. This has led me to be happier and generally<br />more positive. I've always been a patient and tolerant person, but now even more so.<br />The changes i have made have had a positve effect on both myself and others around me.<br />I tackle obstacles head on, and i focus on solutions, and not so much problems themselves.<br />I question everything, and have a greater sense of awareness in general. I've done many things<br />to help others, charity and the environment and will continue to do so. For once it feels as if i'm on the right path <br />in life and i have no intention of straying off it.<br />An offer: As i always say to my friends... if anyone should ever feel they have no one to talk to, and need to talk <br />about ANYTHING... (although i may be a stranger to you)...my ears are yours, my heart is open. just pm me.<br /><br />Proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with you guys.<br />Michael, you always have had, and always will have my support. And my love. Forever and beyond xxx<br /><br /><br />
  • ::marching with L.O.V.E.::: 
  • tyttitytti Posts: 9
    I'd like to be in the Army of L.O.V.E. too :D Can I? ;))
  • Hello everyone! I would love to be a part of the army of L.O.V.E.! )))
  • I will be too with Michael and all of yours moonwalk_/
  • I would like to officially announce my desire to continue as a member of the Army Of L.O.V.E. I was a member on the older board but never reinstated myself on the new board, until now! <br /><br />To me, love is a state of being which shines through during our daily interaction with each other. I believe we must all come from a place of love during all our dealings with each other, even during conflict. At times it is not easy but Michael has shown us how to gird ourselves with love and I believe it truly is our best defense in a world that seems to have lost its soul.<br /><br />In a practical sense it must start with ourselves. It is a conscious decision to control our impulsive negative responses to others. To come to them from our hearts. To give time, patience and understanding. To trust that, given enough love, hardened hearts can be melted. That fear, hate, anger and greed can be dissipated. <br /><br />These days, if I feel anger or injustice welling up in me towards someone due to their apparent disregard I simply say to myself "what would Michael do?" and feel instant calm, instant empathy. <br /><br />Love and true caring is the only power on this planet that will heal it and I am proud to follow Michael's example in order to achieve his dream of a better world for "the entire human race." <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
    I'm already a soldier of love.<br />:)  <3<br /><br />
    Hi MJ family :) does anybody know how many soldiers are in our army?  michael-jackson/
  • yes color me full of red for L.O.V.E..<br />gurl in the mirror...did charity work for make a wish and worked at a children's hospital for many years..i loved it and i miss it.<br />always been here for Michael's army of L.O.V.E. i have learned so much in the past 3 years about GOD, MJ, myself!!.. life how the real world works<br />the nwo and the list goes on..heal the world!!<br />huggs n love n faith<br />suzz
  • I am a little surprized there are not more soldiers enlisted here!<br /><br />Keep the Faith!
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I have also been here since 2009 and haven't signed, so perhaps I should join lol. I won't state anything too long, but I agree wholeheartedly with Heartsong.
  • Ello all,<br /><br />First time poster but looooooooooooooong time reader. I've been watching/waiting/pulling my hair out, lol, with you all and I feel it's about time I start to join in on the fun. I love reading everyone's posts and especially grateful to the bible studiers as that is completely brand new to me. Lil bit about me I was never really was an MJ fan until his "death". As sad as that is I just was never really exposed to his music other then the typical Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean etc... But I remember being GLUED to the tv for about the first week after his "passing" and every once and awhile MTV would play lil tiny snippets of They Don't Care About Us and from that ten seconds on I became obsessed with his music and then after his videos... and that is when I found out about the hoax. Thank you Ghosts music video. Enough about me. Thank you everyone and God bless.  beerchug
  • I have been here since the beginning thought I was already a soldier but I don't know what happened.Anyway I want to be front and center in Michael's army of love.        :)
    on 1327551181:
    <br />Ello all,<br /><br />First time poster but looooooooooooooong time reader. I've been watching/waiting/pulling my hair out, lol, with you all and I feel it's about time I start to join in on the fun. I love reading everyone's posts and especially grateful to the bible studiers as that is completely brand new to me. Lil bit about me I was never really was an MJ fan until his "death". As sad as that is I just was never really exposed to his music other then the typical Thriller, Beat it, Billie Jean etc... But I remember being GLUED to the tv for about the first week after his "passing" and every once and awhile MTV would play lil tiny snippets of They Don't Care About Us and from that ten seconds on I became obsessed with his music and then after his videos... and that is when I found out about the hoax. Thank you Ghosts music video. Enough about me. Thank you everyone and God bless.  beerchug<br />
    <br />Hello and welcome friend, it is good to know that our MJ army is getting bigger. I hope you will have a perfect time here! <br /> :)<br />
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1329695200:
    <br /><br /><br />http://timetochangehistory.blogspot.com/<br /><br /><br />LOVE from my heart to you<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Done........God bless...I have also shared it on my twitter and facebook accounts.  Thanks for the hard work.  Time for change.  :)<br />