Behind the mask clip on the 14th of June !

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    How cute.

Old man at 1:33. Definitely being placed for us.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think we'll be busy the next few hours, right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The video is amazing. Michael must have had fun with it.

But I wanted so much to see a performance of Michael in Behind the mask! Would be wonderful.

I agree !!!! Michael we want to see you dancing Behind the mask !!! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That old man John Edwards at 1:33 is up to something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He dresses exactly like Dave Dave and shows up in every MJ video. Come on. Is it him?

One thing's for certain, there's someone hiding behind a mask in all this business since 6/25/09. Someone, somewhere... where is he?

Ps. That girl at 1:15 does a toe stand even Michael would be proud out. Damn girl! Can you say core strength?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    One thing's for certain, there's someone hiding behind a mask in all this business since 6/25/09.

YES, maybe that's why they take the M from Michael and place it to complete the word Mask - linking Michael and Mask together.
  • MAN! I wish I wouldn't have so scared to send something in <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but this video is awesome. You can feel the love so much in this, MJ will always be King. I love you more Mike!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    How cute.

Old man at 1:33. Definitely being placed for us.

I feel the same... canpt be coincidence that this man is in the two videos... and so similar to dave dave.... <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WOW, it's AMAZING!!!!!
    Yeah, Michael is not present in this video, but you can feel the LOVE for HIM more than ever....
    It's so very much wonderful! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

There's a lot to watch, i'm so thrilled we can sense the love from all the generations and from all kinds of people all over the world, no matter anything, we are united through Michael! It's still an incredible feeling!
    Love it, great video, it's a pity i was also too shy to actually participate in it...
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    1 + 3 + 3 =7
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    We've got two threads running on this - mods, could they be merged please?
    Why do I have the feeling no believers sent clips for the video?

I wonder who sent the video with the M letter....or was it made by Sony? I think so, because one rule for a video to be elected was that it had to show one's face. And I see no face in that moment.
  • Why do I have the feeling no believers sent clips for the video? I wonder who sent the video with the M letter....or was it made by Sony? I think so, because one rule for a video to be elected was that it had to show one's face. And I see no face in that moment.

How can you even know that? There's no way to tell! But if there are no Believers, it just proves that we are the real ones Behind the Mask and we truly understand the meaning of the song. If MJ isn't in it, then his believers aren't either. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Incredible! action-smiley-033.gif action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif
    hmm...still thinking about that guy at 2:58...
    here are some of my questionmarks and possible michaels

0.23 Hazy man, hard to tell who it is
    0.31 man behind hat
    1.16 maskot, (much like the mascot in TII)
    1.17 man in greay/black jacket. dresses like michael but appears to have darker skin
    1.32 rabbit man from "leave me alone"
    1.33 the old man from Hollywood tonight (John Edwards)
    2.53 Man moonwalking in hte moonlight
    3.51 man in toprow in red jacket
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Guys, did you notice what it's written on the official youtube under this video???
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Music video by Michael Jackson performing The Behind The Mask Project
    How the hell can an officially "dead" person perform a music video?????
    Can somebody explain it to me???
    (of course, I dedicate this question to the non-believers <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> )

<!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • Guys, did you notice what it's written on the official youtube under this video???
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    Music video by Michael Jackson performing The Behind The Mask Project
    How the hell can an officially "dead" person perform a music video?????
    Can somebody explain it to me???
    (of course, I dedicate this question to the non-believers <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> )

<!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->

Great catch! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Well i'm sure that they'll find a reason for it: "Well Michael is the one who is singing so... blah blah" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Sooo beautiful, i got a lot of positive energy from the video, on one hand i feel a little bit down, dunno why, may be miss him too much but on the other hand this video was all about MJ and his fans, nth sad about it. I wish i could take part in it too but i didn't have the courage to send them my video but hope i'll have it next time. Love You More Michael <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    But....the old man there's always ... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> coincidence? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    The old man
  • That was amazing! I wish I had sent in a video but I haven't had the time. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    um
    I believe I saw a guy with a 7 on his shirt. At 4:09 in the third column over, he does a spin then drops. The shirt is white.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Loved the video! John Edwards again huh?...Doesn't surprise me! <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> I Love you Michael!!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    the hand of the person on the right of the screen on the picture we first watch in this video, the person with one black glove... that hand reminds me of mj hands...
    there's no MJ in this video...only fans, at least this is my opinion.
  • Amazing how they've put it all together! So many! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    We've got two threads running on this - mods, could they be merged please?

done, topics merged <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

amazing people and amazing video <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->