Behind the mask clip on the 14th of June !

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The video is great, love it. I am sure he in there, probably John Edwards or one of the others but who cares?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Yes Souza I agree with you and you are absolutely right ... who cares ?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Cube at 2:20 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The video is great, love it. I am sure he in there, probably John Edwards or one of the others but who cares?

I agree Souza !!! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> However, this is a message of Michael ...I'm happy !!!!! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Good video, I like it ! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    It give me chills to see all this people just dance, be happy... <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Such a cool video. Thanks for posting it guys. I enjoyed every minute of it. This is what L.O.V.E. is all about! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> These projects...this one and the We Are The World one reminds me of what Michael said about his future projects on his birthday. He said he wanted the fans involved in future projects and we are involved--believers and non-believers. He starts talking about the "bright future" together with his fans @ 6:15.

[youtube:1wxsl1cp]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I like much the video,… is the only man, artist who can to do this reunite to all fans around the world <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Such a cool video. Thanks for posting it guys. I enjoyed every minute of it. This is what L.O.V.E. is all about! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> These projects...this one and the We Are The World one reminds me of what Michael said about his future projects on his birthday. He said he wanted the fans involved in future projects and we are involved--believers and non-believers. He starts talking about the "bright future" together with his fans @ 6:15.

[youtube:18eywdly]

I have this entire video and it is beautiful. 90 minutes of nothing but Michael.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730

I like this guy in the centre at 1:35 (1+3+5=9)
  • I think that hand in the middle (looks black and white) might be mine...I have a Cape Breton ring on that finger and my hands are sooo small...I know I am in one of the flashes at 3:06 all the way to the right about the 4th one down with the turquoise shirt on!!! lol <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I made that cut!! So excited!!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I think this person does a great job disguising themselves as Michael in disguise doing the moonwalk. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> 9
  • I think that hand in the middle (looks black and white) might be mine...I have a Cape Breton ring on that finger and my hands are sooo small...I know I am in one of the flashes at 3:06 all the way to the right about the 4th one down with the turquoise shirt on!!! lol <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I made that cut!! So excited!!
    Nope not my hand....who ever it is has nails...I don't have nails!! oh well that me at 3:06...
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    On August 30, 2003 the King of Pop celebrated his 45th birthday with his fans for the very first time EVER! The party, which was called “Michael Jackson…A Celebration of Love,” took place inside the beautiful Orpheum Theater located at 842 S. Broadway in Los Angeles, California.

Below his speech:

"What a performance... this is amazing -- don't you think?

I would like to thank my wonderful fans so very much for this event. I cannot believe what enormous effort you have put into this. Thank you for putting together this fabulous party and for traveling from over 30 countries. I am deeply moved and touched by your love.

I want you to know that I appreciate my fans not just on occasions like this -- but every day of my life. It is your presence, your faith and your loyalty that has given me great strength during difficult times, and it was you who inspired me to work hard and deliver, I owe you.

Over the years we became a family. You are all my family. My children are your children and all children of the world are our children and our responsibility.

This is a time when a person reflects on the child that will always live inside him, but more importantly, the grown man that continues to emerge intellectually, but never lost his child-like innocence.

A lot of what you'll be seeing from me in the future will celebrate the youthful imagination that has always been a part of who I am, but also the adult perspective of a father and artist and member of our community.

My birthday wish is that you, my fans, will join me in some new undertakings and that we all travel into a bright future together.

I feel young enough to look into the future with great optimism: I have assembled a fresh team of good-hearted, loyal and competent people from quite different backgrounds. They are working in great harmony and with a true team spirit. And they have you, the fans, on the top of their list.

Give them some time and you will see:

-- A new official Web site, a variety of official merchandise, an "MJ" clothing line for all ages, a fan communication center and -- perhaps a surprise.
    -- We promise to make "Neverland" more accessible to the fans and to work something out so we can stay in touch.
    -- We also want your input, ideas and criticism.

Whenever there was injustice to me, you were always there and I love you forever for this.

A few hours ago I left the studio. I am working on new music ... and new short and feature films ... and ... you'll see! All I can promise you is that I will make you all proud of being a Michael Jackson fan.

Before I say good-bye, I wish to tell my fans about a new philanthropic project that is close to my heart:It is aimed to help young people, it is about mentoring.Today's world has many problems. Many of them are hard to solve. They require money, manpower, expertise, equipment and so on but what they require most is people who have the will to take them on. People that will not give up until the job is done.

I trust the young generations (those way below 45) to address those problems and to find solutions. Solutions nobody ever thought about before.That is why I urge all young people to "go for their dreams." If they do, many problems will be solved.

In partnership with several highly accomplished people we will -- before year end -- launch a new philanthropic organization. While I am not yet able to give you more details, I can tell you its name:

"GO FOR YOUR DREAMS!" I am telling you first because I hope that you will join me and make this undertaking a worldwide success. It would make me extremely proud if you, the fans, would become ambassadors for "Go for your dreams!" all over the world.

But now, I hope you all enjoy the party and have fun.

Life is terrific!

You are the best -- but remember the best is yet to come!

Thank you so much again. I love you from the bottom of my heart."
  • The video was amazing- I am glad that clip of Michael talking about involving his fans was posted here- as this is a point many whiners (aka non-believers- sorry I am in an unkind mood today) miss: Michael would have (or does) love this project. All we have to remember is how excited he always was to see banners, posters, etc fans made...

John Edwards again- hm, hm, hm. I asked a non-believer what she thought about and of course she said, she hadn't noticed. I will send her a screen-shot to help her notice. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I really wish I had the time to comb this through frame by frame.... Sadly, I don't- but I was thrilled to come here and see what you guys had dug out (I knew you would!! )
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    " but remember the best is yet to come!"

Oh yeah Mike ! - <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @mac5k thank you for posting that little speech, it was great to read it.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes, thank you mac5k, nice to have those beautiful words down in writing. Beautiful heart, beautiful man. Beautiful future yet--hoax and MJ-wise. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    @mac5k thank you! totally beautiful!!!
    <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • Thanks Mac5k!

I keep watching Behind The Mask. A real piece of art. Happy fans jumping from the screen, most things that Michael loves are present in the video: his fans from all over the world, dancing, singing, acting, animals, art, flowers, comics, jokes & L.O.V.E., did I forget something?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And here comes the controversy. Chuckie Klapow is saying on twitter that this clip that the estate chose is not as good as the original they made first for Behind The Mask.
    http://twitter.com/#!/ChuckyKlapow
    On second thought...maybe not...He said he was on the set of the real Behind The Mask shoot. hmn. Maybe a key element in the reveal hoax movie?
    Must add. I love the clip. And the song.
  • Gosh - I don't know whether this should go in the twitter section or right here. Just like Teddy and everyone else who says something that goes against popular opinion, Chucky is also getting attacked. I won't post those but here are a couple of interesting ones. Did anyone else know that there was going to be a different video? I must have missed that.

I cannot believe that MJ fans act like this. Unbelievable - it's so against what he is about.
    ChuckyKlapow Chucky Klapow

@23galadriel Two or three pictures surfaced online months ago from the set of the video shoot. They're out there if you look for them.
    14 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Chucky Klapow

@MJloverCaro I definitely agree. But I also was on the set of the real Behind The Mask shoot and it was very exciting and promising.
    »
    Chucky Klapow

@loveforalltime The original concept was shot and it was looking amazing. The fan footage was plan B. I don't know what they were thinking..
    »
    Chucky Klapow
    This isn't what the Behind The Mask video was supposed to look like.. Did the estate pull a fast one on us or something?
  • I also have to say that BTM has had 145, 734 views since yesterday. That is pretty amazing, if you ask me. Hopefully it will get as many of Hold My Hand did - at 35 million in less than a week. Blessings.

Published on Jun 14, 2011 by michaeljacksonVEVO

Music video by Michael Jackson performing The Behind The Mask Project. (C) 2011 Optimum Productions
  • i love this video! thanks to mj fans. the video deserves 1000000000 views
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think that hand in the middle (looks black and white) might be mine...I have a Cape Breton ring on that finger and my hands are sooo small...I know I am in one of the flashes at 3:06 all the way to the right about the 4th one down with the turquoise shirt on!!! lol <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I made that cut!! So excited!!
    Nope not my hand....who ever it is has nails...I don't have nails!! oh well that me at 3:06...
    I see you there! Way ta go, submitting an entry! I wonder how many didn't make it in, have they said how many entries and 1600 chosen?
    this guy in the centre at 1:35[/color] file.php?id=13101&t=1 (1+3+5=9)
    That centre guy was who I thought looked like MJ. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • The old man

What's even greater is how the old man appears at 1:33... 1+3+3=7!

"Mike is smooth jack" <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->