TIAI June 25

Comments

• alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    @paula-c
    Thanks so much for that. That sure was alot of typing, bless your heart. There's many interesting stuff in there! Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

@hesouttamylife Apparently he died in 2005 from cancer.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Thanks. I was beginning to fear for her safety.
  • Bec, do you believe in the Mafia, some purpose of the Bible as literature, the Morovingians, Freemasons, the Templars, CIA involvement in 911? There’s so many specific entities talked about, that relate to big organizations, secrets, involvements at some point in major government, religions, and major events. At some point you must believe in this but stop at that. We ordinary people can’t possibly know the full scoop, and have to grasp at straws of knowledge.

Some believe the Illuminati was a group name started in Bavaria but long since disbanded, and who knows. TPTB is also a good name, but the thing is we need to call the major opponents or the protagonists in the story something. Perhaps TS is using the term Illuminati because it was what many were using and he is just sticking with that. Like I've said in other posts a while back, maybe in the end we'll find out the good ones are really evil and the evil ones are really good, or the etch-a-stetch will be shaken and everyone gets to start over picking roles and sides. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> God's chess game!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I do believe in the Mafia, if Michael has gone against Mottola , it could be also the Maffia after him. Mafia are very vendictful they will not attack you right away they will wait until things die down and then.. Bang you are dead. One thing the Mafia uses guns, shotguns. They will not use propofol. So Mafia is out of the picture. Don't ask me how I know .. I know.. just leave it at that.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Bec, do you believe in the Mafia, some purpose of the Bible as literature, the Morovingians, Freemasons, the Templars, CIA involvement in 911? There’s so many specific entities talked about, that relate to big organizations, secrets, involvements at some point in major government, religions, and major events. At some point you must believe in this but stop at that. We ordinary people can’t possibly know the full scoop, and have to grasp at straws of knowledge.

Some believe the Illuminati was a group name started in Bavaria but long since disbanded, and who knows. TPTB is also a good name, but the thing is we need to call the major opponents or the protagonists in the story something. Perhaps TS is using the term Illuminati because it was what many were using and he is just sticking with that. Like I've said in other posts a while back, maybe in the end we'll find out the good ones are really evil and the evil ones are really good, or the etch-a-stetch will be shaken and everyone gets to start over picking roles and sides. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> God's chess game!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I do believe in the Mafia, if Michael has gone against Mottola , it could be also the Maffia after him. Mafia are very vendictful they will not attack you right away they will wait until things die down and then.. Bang you are dead. One thing the Mafia uses guns, shotguns. They will not use propofol. So Mafia is out of the picture. Don't ask me how I know .. I know.. just leave it at that.

A mafia uses all the weapons they have. They could not use a gun, had to be something without suspicions. Take advantage of a victim of addiction seems perfect.

But look what TS does. We believers are here discussing the murder of Michael, poor little thing! <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->
    This is so cruel and macabre.
    TS, we can change the level, this one is very depressing. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Where are you taking us? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    When people say, “This is so Michael”, and “Michael is a genius”, and “the Illuminati would never bother putting in so many complex details”. Maybe we should rethink those statements.[shadow=blue:6kp4vm01] I’m not going to argue that MJ is dead like TS is saying he is in this level, but now I’ve got my brain going in this other direction which is kinda depressing and scaring me. [/shadow:6kp4vm01]  <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->  <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->  <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> There have been several posts above which got my brain going in this direction.<br /><br />Just a theory with Illuminati. What if MJ has been sweet, childlike, loving, innocent and NOT planning a death hoax throughout all these supposed 21 years of planning the hoax, and it has been the Illuminati all along doing everything. I know in one interview that MJ said that in the Billy Jean video the only thing he created was the dance on the road, and others planned ALL the rest, which has much symbolic details. Quincy Jones could be the Illuminati agent that put much of the cryptic hoax details in Thriller. The number 2040 on the space capsule could have been put there by someone else and hardly noticed by MJ. There may have been a concerted plan by the Illuminati to groom and use Michael right since his early rise to fame in Jackson 5 with them creating elaborate sets, videos while MJ only created music, danced with only innocent thoughts. TII was planned by the same group, fitting the themes and persona they had built around Michael over the years. They have planned this hoax as well, simply telling Michael when he has to get out of the way and stay hidden perhaps actually on some tropical island. So all this time since he was very young, Michael simply does what he’s told to do, fitting in with their creative plans, sets, outfits, and Michael gets all the credit of being a genius. <br /><br />Meanwhile there’s a whole team of geniuses for many years working on this special “project”, let’s call it the “Illuminati Michael Hoax Project”. This is why the FBI are involved, because they are also part of Illuminati as are the CIA, who it seems were also involved in 911. Thus it is the Illuminati who are devising the dramatic world-wide BAM of Michael. He will enter the stage again when they cue him. This might explain why there are so many stories of enemies of MJ trying to take his money, of MJ being addicted to drugs and afraid for his life. Those stories may be all true, yet at the same time the Illuminati has creatively put out the Memorial, funeral (with Liberian Girl theme), TII film and the many other clues and numerology, and they will carry this “Project” to it’s completion. They designed the Dangerous album cover,  ‘Michael’ cover and others with all their Illuminati symbolism.  They are putting Michaelish clues in so many of the movies, and getting Oprah and LKL/Pierce to do MJ-related interviews.  [fade:6kp4vm01]Perhaps TS is as  Do has suggested, an Illuminati agent, playing with us, knowing full well that they have truly “killed” MJ and have planned the hoax. [/fade:6kp4vm01] BACK and FRONT may also be other agents that have their assigned roles all planned to appear like this Michael persona that they have created for fans and the world. Their purpose for the BAM is some future role they want him to play as their puppet.<br /><br />We already know that there is much numerology and symbolism that could be Illuminati fingerprints in the death of Princess Diana, 911, Elvis, John Lennon, and other stories such as the Chilean minors and Osama Bin Laden’s death. So what if they pride themselves on MJ’s hoax death being their crowning achievement in the areas of entertainment, media,  and religion. This is why it seems like all the media and entertainment world seem to be knowledgable of the hoax, but not the general public including MJ fans. MJ’s family has been informed and trained in the carrying out of the hoax, and told they will be paid handsomely. They go along with it since MJ’s death is a hoax, and they want the money. MJ’s kids are told their Dad will still get to visit with them over the phone and occastionally in person so they're okay with it. MJ is told his career will be put back on track and his name will be cleared of the slander. <br /><br />And while thinking about this, this may explain why Michael was framed and slandered in the 93 and 2005 sexual allegations by Tom Sneddon and the media, massive $7 million dollar legal cost and 70 police raiding Neverland. It was part of the long-term plan to put MJ’s ego in place so he would do as he was told, so that he would be obedient to their long-term plans of this hoax and grooming him as a puppet for a future leader role, or as an entertainment extravaganza of the century, to generate lots of money or whatever.  DD on LKL, hatman, blond lady could all be people made to look/sound like MJ to make people think hoax. When MJ said he was afraid for his life—he really meant it and was afraid of what they were up to.  [fade:6kp4vm01]All the levels TS has initiated we’ve really been studying Illuminati’s clever details.[/fade:6kp4vm01] Murray, the Coroner, LAFD are all being hired by them to do their roles. Branca is truly a crook and has forged a fake will, and on and on with the hoax inconsistencies and coincidences we’ve found these 2 years. EVERYTHING that pointed to Michael as its source is really a powerful, superintelligent team of Illuminati people planning this for at least 20 years.<br /><br />But then there could be another layer, in which MJ was aware of their hoax plans and is planning some surprise of his own within their plan (a different hoax within a hoax from what others have discussed here), that will sabotage and change everything to the way he wants it to go. You never know, you just never know!  <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->  <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <br /><br />I'm not saying at all I believe this, but I'm just throwing this out for you to prove it's not true. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->
    <br /><br />MJonmind, I know that you do not believe what you wrote and I'm replying to your post like you believe what you wrote, ok? I don't want you to get me wrong. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br /><br />
    Just a theory with Illuminati. What if MJ has been sweet, childlike, loving, innocent and NOT planning a death hoax throughout all these supposed 21 years of planning the hoax, and it has been the Illuminati all along doing everything.
    <br /><br />Why would illuminati bother to plan such a long hoax and ask Michael to live in an island? They would kill him and that would be it. They killed JFK and we all know how they did it. They simply shot the man. They wouldn't bother to do such a long term plan, give out clues etc.<br /><br />
    Quincy Jones could be the Illuminati agent that put much of the cryptic hoax details in Thriller. The number 2040 on the space capsule could have been put there by someone else and hardly noticed by MJ. There may have been a concerted plan by the Illuminati to groom and use Michael right since his early rise to fame in Jackson 5 with them creating elaborate sets, videos while MJ only created music, danced with only innocent thoughts. TII was planned by the same group, fitting the themes and persona they had built around Michael over the years. They have planned this hoax as well, simply telling Michael when he has to get out of the way and stay hidden perhaps actually on some tropical island. So all this time since he was very young, Michael simply does what he’s told to do, fitting in with their creative plans, sets, outfits, and Michael gets all the credit of being a genius. <br />
    <br /><br />Wow! This was so harsh to Michael if you ask me. Are we sure we KNOW the man for real? This theory is definitely underestimating Michael and his genius. According to this, Michael did nothing, just made the songs and the rest was done by others and Michael was that gulliable not to ask or see ANYTHING they're trying to do? He didn't notice 2040 on the space capsule? For real? The man is a PERFECTIONIST and he is doing and controlling everything himself. I think we saw him enough when he was choosing his crew and directing them all. Remember the guy who was behind the camera in TII? He was standing in front of Kenny behind the camera? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He comes before the director because the man is the director himself.<br /><br />Remember the speeches he made about the conspiracy against him. Do you think that someone else wrote it and gave it to Michael to read? The man is a genius. It is so obvious with the music he makes, the lyrics he writes, the speeches he makes. He gave out his message with his song lyrics. Noone forced him to write those lyrics and I think they are clear enough to let us know about what's going on. So to me, it is not so hard to see him planning this hoax for a long time. And this huge plan smells so Michael to me. That was the reason why I wrote THIS IS SO MICHAEL. The clues he has been giving to us could only be known by Michael himself. illuminati wouldn't know all these details and wouldn't bother to give out clues. <br /><br />
    MJ’s family has been informed and trained in the carrying out of the hoax, and told they will be paid handsomely. <br />
    <br /><br />I don't believe the family would sell Michael to illuminati.<br /><br />I'm actually trying to understand why illuminati would bother to do such a detailed plan to get MJ down? They would simply murder him if you ask me. I get the theory you wrote BUT it makes Michael a puppet which is NOT plausible to me. He is the puppet master with his genius plan. And he is pulling out the strings.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    alsmom380 wrote:

@paula-c
    Thanks so much for that. That sure was alot of typing, bless your heart. There's many interesting stuff in there! Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

@hesouttamylife Apparently he died in 2005 from cancer

no, I not to write all that, to copy and to beat, if I to make it safe am a madness nobody to understand nothing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks PureLove and peacock7 for your responses! I needed some other's perspectives on that.
    Peacock7
    I would bet my life on the above as there are so many glorious thoughts and feelings having to do with knowing that Human Beings are finally going to Progress to a New Earth and Level of Consciousness. God gets all of the Praise.
    I enjoyed your post! I also believe something good for all mankind is going to happen! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    Although there may still be some major calamities still in store for people on earth as history unfolds and as the Creator has planned. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Daniel 12:1.
    QuirkyDiana wrote:

[highlight=#ff0000:34coeb8v]'The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati[/highlight:34coeb8v]cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain'

<!-- m -->http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=4714<!-- m -->

last year it was published but the news is not on that link
    paula-c wrote:

QuirkyDiana wrote:

'The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminaticult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain'

<!-- m -->http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=4714<!-- m -->

last year it was published but the news is not on that link

I think it is, I found a blog ,.... and go to sleep:

Joe Jackson, LaToya: Freemason’s conspiracy to murder Michael

joe-jackson-larry-king-feb-2010-murder-charge-murray.jpg?w=497&h=312

<!-- m -->http://peoplemagazinedaily.com/?p=4626<!-- m -->

Michael Jackson’s former personal physician Conrad Murray turned himself in at a branch courthouse near Los Angeles International Airport Monday, pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter of Jackson and was released from jail after posting $75,000 bail.

Michael’s father Joe Jackson and mother Katherine appeared in court along with siblings LaToya, Jermaine, Tito, Jackie and Randy.

Joe Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman spoke to Larry King on “Larry King Live” later that day declaring Murray should be charged with the more severe charge of Murder II, and Murray was apart of a conspiratorial plot to kill the late musician.

“To me, he’s just a fall guy. There’s other people, I think, involved with this whole thing. But I think that [once] he’s interrogated – he would come clean and tell everything he knows,” Joe Jackson told King Monday.

“I was looking for justice, and justice, to me, would be the murder charge.”

“Michael said to himself that he would be killed, and he told his mother that. ‘Cause he’s afraid that ah, he was afraid, to even do all of these shows, because he was afraid that he wouldn’t get a chance to finish all of the show because he couldn’t,” Joe Jackson said referring to the 50-date residency at London’s O2.

“He couldn’t do all those shows back-to-back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered.”

Joe blamed “a whole slew of” people along with Murray for Michael’s death including Frank DiLeo and Dr. Tohme Tohme.

LaToya Jackson also issued a statement after the hearing Monday stating that other people were involved in Michael’s death.

“Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was apart of a much larger plan. There are other individuals involved and I will not rest and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served,” LaToya wrote.

Jermaine Jackson told CNN Monday the involuntary manslaughter charge is “not enough.”

A complaint filed by prosecutors claims that Murray “did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson” by acting “without due caution and circumspection required” when administering the prescription drugs in question.

Michael had told people, such as his mother, prior to his murder that he was afraid he would be poisoned.

Also, Michael had stated in several interviews, including with Martin Bashir, that he believed there was a conspiratorial plot against him to slander him, silence him and eventually murder him because he would not go along with the wishes of the conspirators.

Murray is a member of the Freemasons according to Fox News; a centuries-old fraternal order with members including numerous heads of state in the Western World, wealthy business people and local middle-class citizens.

In July Fox reported Murray’s friends told their news group that since joining this fraternal order three years ago “this new network galvanized his growing side business [his traveling medical concierge business]” and placed him within the network of AEG LIVE executives in-charge of Michael’s forthcoming London concerts who recommended Murray to Michael.

A theory swirling around the world is that the Masonic organization Murray belongs to brought him connections with powerful people within the recording companies and touring agencies that are also members of that organization, and they conspired together to continuously drug Michael, sway him to assign his rights to music copyrights and other income streams over to them while under the influence of drugs.

Under closer examination of numerous current music videos and performances from the musicians employed by the few big American music companies, one can find a blatant recurring theme of allusions to Freemasonry and Illuminati lending credence to the theory.

Michael’s later work, such as the video for “They Don’t Care About Us” included allusions to battling against a sinister cabal, such as the Illuminati.

The Jackson attorney Oxman told Larry King Monday, “I think they intended to take a superstar, a megastar, and have him do what they wanted him to do, and one of the ways to do it was to give him every drug he could possibly ask for.”

If Murray is convicted, he faces up to four years in prison.

———-

so he joined the masons 3 years ago..nice timing..they arent wasting words now..its them..they killed MJ..we called it last week:

<!-- m -->http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/02/ ... next-week/<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/02/ ... r-michael/<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What about John Branca? Good guy or bad guy? Possible sting target? We have MJ's rehire of Branca 8 days before his exit. Michael's 2003 investigation into Branca's embezzlement activities, also tieing Mattola and Branca together in an offshoe account in the Carribean , with Sony funnelling funds into for Branca. And in spite of being terminated by Michael and ordered to hand over all documentments in his possession at that time, he had in possession at the time of MJ's hoax death the forged/faked will. We have the estate now controlling all moneys and business strategies, controlling what is given to Katherine and Michael's children. If we are seriously going to entertain a murder/ cover up, then Branca needs a thorough checking as he seems to be controlling things these days. He had a lot to gain from MJ's death.
    There's already great info on Branca business on the board.
    http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=19236
    Remember this from way back?
    http://www.masonicinfo.com/conradmurray.htm
    FAKE MASONRY rears its head once again!
    On our page about 'fake Masonry', we've tried to explain the many, many small groups who pretend to be Freemasons. A handful of people here or there, getting together on a regular basis, and dressing as regular/recognized Masons would may seem to the non-Masonic world (and even, sadly, to a small handful of uneducated Freemasons) as being legitimate members of the three century old organization. Nothing, however, could be further from the truth. If you haven't read the page about Fake Masonry, we encourage you to do so before proceeding, taking particular notes of the comments regarding how Black Freemasonry has suffered as a result of these pretenders.

Did the Masons kill Michael Jackson?
    Dr. Conrad Murray, currently under arrest for his role in the death of rock star Michael Jackson, is ostensibly a member of what is known as the "United Most Worshipful Scottish Rite Grand Lodge of Texas, A.F.& A.M." This group has been long recognized as a BOGUS organization and they've been listed as such in several places on the web including on this site for the past 6-8 years (as of 2009).

As this page is written, Dr. Murray faces very serious charges but in addition, he is also reportedly under severe pressure financially and had been for some time before the Michael Jackson death. Dr. Murray's lawyer has released the photo on the right showing Dr. Murray in Masonic regalia and claiming that he has been a Freemason for some three years. What the lawyer omitted (perhaps unknowingly) is that the organization to which Dr. Murray belongs is simply NOT recognized within the Masonic world and that he would NEVER be admitted to ANY regular/recognized Masonic lodge anywhere in the world. His organization probably has less than 100 members compared to the worldwide Masonic membership of several million. Why his lawyer would release such photos seems to indicate that an individual is seeking to use a (supposed) affiliation for personal gain - an all-too-common trait amongst those involved with FAKE MASONRY.

Still further, it should be noted that Dr. Murray is listed as the Grand Medical Director, an absurd title for a Masonic Grand Lodge. It seems - to this author at least - that both Dr. Murray and his so-called Grand Lodge were using the other for mercenary purposes.

We're not going to spend any time keeping this page up to date as the matter of Mr. Jackson's untimely death is litigated or not, as the case may be. We simply want to note that once again, a bogus/fake so-called Masonic group has created problems and confusion for regular/recognized Freemasonry.

And just for clarification
    Despite the fancy sounding name, this group has NO connection whatsoever to either the Grand Lodge of Texas, The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas or the Scottish Rite bodies of Texas - or of any other place actually!

And while they don't have a web site, you could head to the Yahoo Discussion Group they formed in 2003. The summary page shows TWO members so they'd probably love some company - although the actual sign up page shows them with double that number (4). WOW! The last post was in February of 2005 - 4.5 years ago so you probably won't have any trouble keeping up.

And here's their headquarters. Awfully impressive, isn't it? Taking over the world certainly isn't very profitable, it would seem - or that 'low profile' stuff has really been taken to heart.

Why not visit?
    Here's their building - which might give you some idea about.... well....

Prancing happily, the Freemasonry Watch website lures the curious in so that his ad revenue will continue to climb. He gleefully brags "Let them try to deny this!" but, of course, like all of his claims, it's on a foundation of sand. As stated above, the organization to which Dr. Murray belongs is, simply, NOT a regular/recognized Masonic lodge of any kind. To claim otherwise is to lie. Then again, that's something that Watchy is a Past Master at....
    conrad1.jpg
    murray_grandlodge1.jpg
    murray_grandlodge2.jpg
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Branca was with Michael for years right? He was with Michael when the whole Elephant Man bones, sleeping chamber etc came about. It wasn't just Branca and Michael who put those together it was also Dileo. Those small hoaxes were done by those three men, they were signed sealed and delivered to the media and not only did the media believe it but so did the majority of people. So, it would only make sense that he (Michael) would bring Branca and Dileo back to make sure that this hoax (being the granddaddy of all hoaxes) would work and be believable.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Just out of curiosity where is this Jack Gordon that LaToya speaks of so openly in her book? Seems to me she would be a little concerned for her own safety if she is putting him on front street like that. Wow. I’m stunned. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

I heard he died of cancer in 2005.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    http://michaeljackson.ae/truth/SONY-thru-the-years.pdf
    Great info here regarding Sony through the years. We have the 13 families of the illuminati financing both sides of war, and strangely, the name sony began to appear at Tokyo airport after the flood of post war money.
    Sony...Standard Oil Of New York.
    The illuminati employ mafia to do their dirty work as well as owning media across the world...Mattola...Branca.
    ..McCartney....Beatles catalogue...ect.
    Just want to state I don't for one minute believe Michael has died or was successfully offed by theses people, but I am trying view the subject from the murder theory side.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @bec you really don't believe in ILLuminati? I am not sure what this word refferes to exactly but the secret org. are not that much of a secret, like MJonmind said.

They are groups of common interests but they do their work in secret and that is what makes me suspicious about them.
    Why can't they come in plain sight and share their goals with us?

For example the freemasons they say they believe in God, they want the best for the people and so on, but they keep a secrecy about their plans. And most of all, they have their people in key positions in all countries. And when I say key positions it means the highest positions in state and that's a known and proved fact.

Now maybe there's a battle going on between the secret organisations as well but there is no doubt in my mind they do exist.....
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Why do you think in "This time around" he says about control and about "they" who want to use him.
    Was Michael a target for the secret org. ?
    Given his fame and fortune I would say he was, generally because they try to include this kind of people and then control them and use them for their own agenda.
    [BBvideo 425,350:glyjdb8x]
    So is that song about MJ trying to set himself free from their influence?

Anyway, I think they tried hard to control and use Michael but he was just too independent. Maybe it was also them who planned the false accusations as a way to make him say yes to them in exchange for it's obedience.
  • Oh...what there is a level 6, after this?..lemme guess, Level 7 will be the last level...ahaha
    However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?

Isn't this above statement;
    based on fantasy and imagination

It seems far fetched that, if they did plan for this to look like a hoax...they would of had to been with him from the beginning of the hoax...and had to be close enough to him (like family) to be able to pull this off, but even his family probably doesn't even know all the details.
    TS said,<br />However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned? Can you debunk this? Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati? That is the main question of this level.
    <br />Mostly everything we think we know about the Ill. is coming from groups who fear or oppose it, and see it as an enemy. Perhaps the researchers/writers have made wrong connections, jumped to hasty conclusions, embellished to add importance or severity to their belief for instilling more fear and hatred. Much of the perspective comes from the Christian believer in the Revelations and Anti-Christ prophecy being fulfilled. Okay so why would the Illuminati want to kill MJ? Would his death help them to reach their goals? When he was alive how was he interfering with them reaching their goals?  When I look through this list someone has made, I hardly think MJ should have bothered them at all, except for him speaking of peace not war, giving aid to children which would slow down depopulation. Big deal, lots of people do that. They certainly don't need his money or his catalogue, since they collectively own most of the money on the planet. I see no reason they should want him dead, but I do see reason for them to want him alive.<br />
    [fade:1dl0hv4m] The 21 Goals of the Illuminati[/fade:1dl0hv4m] and The Committee of 300 <br />By Dr. John Coleman.<br /><!-- m -->http://educate-yourself.org/cn/johncole ... nati.shtml<!-- m --><br /><br />1. To establish a One World Government/New World Order with a unified church and monetary system under their direction. The One World Government began to set up its church in the 1920:s and 30:s, for they realized the need for a religious belief inherent in mankind must have an outlet and, therefore, set up a "church" body to channel that belief in the direction they desired. (MJ loves people of all color, race and nationality.)<br />2. To bring about the utter destruction of all national identity and national pride, which was a primary consideration if the concept of a One World Government was to work. (MJ always said he loved every country and wanted to live there.)<br />3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion, with the one exception, their own creation, as mentioned above. (He doesn't attend church, and never teaches conversion or hell.)<br />4. To establish the ability to control of each and every person through means of mind control and what Zbignew Brzezinski called techonotronics, which would create human-like robots and a system of terror which would make Felix Dzerzinhski's Red Terror look like children at play. (He rather enjoys portraying zombies. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )5. To bring about the end to all industrialization and the production of nuclear generated electric power in what they call "the post-industrial zero-growth society". Excepted are the computer- and service industries. US industries that remain will be exported to countries such as Mexico where abundant slave labor is available. As we saw in 1993, this has become a fact through the passage of the North American Free Trade Agreement, known as NAFTA. Unemployables in the US, in the wake of industrial destruction, will either become opium-heroin and/or cocaine addicts, or become statistics in the elimination of the "excess population" process we know of today as Global 2000.<br />6. To encourage, and eventually legalize the use of drugs and make pornography an "art-form", which will be widely accepted and, eventually, become quite commonplace. (He doesn't specifically speak against drugs or porn.)<br />7. To bring about depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up in the US by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations, and overseen by Thomas Enders, a high-ranking State Department official. It is also interesting that the committee is currently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in Cambodia. (He says he hurts terribly for months when he sees any child suffering.)<br />8. To suppress all scientific development except for those deemed beneficial by the Illuminati. Especially targeted is nuclear energy for peaceful purposes. Particularly hated are the fusion experiments currently being scorned and ridiculed by the Illuminati and its jackals of the press. Development of the fusion torch would blow the Illuminati's conception of "limited natural resources" right out of the window. A fusion torch, properly used, could create unlimited and as yet untapped natural resources, even from the most ordinary substances. Fusion torch uses are legion, and would benefit mankind in a manner which, as yet, is not even remotely comprehended by the public. (MJ love technology and needs technology for his hoax and his livlihood.)<br />9. To cause. by means of limited wars in the advanced countries, by means of starvation and diseases in the Third World countries, the death of three billion people by the year 2050, people they call "useless eaters". The Committee of 300 (Illuminati) commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for action by former President James Earl Carter, and Edwin Muskie, then Secretary of States, for and on behalf of the US Government. Under the terms of the Global 2000 Report, the population of the US is to be reduced by 100 million by the year of 2050.<br />10. To weaken the moral fiber of the nation and to demoralize workers in the labor class by creating mass unemployment. As jobs dwindle due to the post industrial zero growth policies introduced by the Club of Rome, the report envisages demoralized and discouraged workers resorting to alcohol and drugs. The youth of the land will be encouraged by means of rock music and drugs to rebel against the status quo, thus undermining and eventually destroying the family unit. In this regard, the Committee commissioned Tavistock Institute to prepare a blueprint as to how this could be achieved. Tavistock directed Stanford Research to undertake the work under the direction of Professor Willis Harmon. This work later became known as the "Aquarian Conspiracy". (MJ loves rock and roll music and has always been a rebel.)<br />11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the US, an agency for Crisis Management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first enclosed in 1980.<br />12. To introduce new cults and continue to boost those already functioning which include rock music gangsters such as the Rolling Stones (a gangster group much favored by European Black Nobility), and all of the Tavistock-created rock groups which began with the Beatles. (His kind of music. <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ --> )<br />13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel by identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God's chosen people", and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity. (He has said he has many Jewish friends, but also says some of them just are greedy, nothing about Israel.)<br />14. To press for the spread of religious cults such as the Moslem Brotherhood, Moslem Fundamentalism, the Sikhs, and to carry out mind control experiments of the Jim Jones and "Son of Sam" type. It is worth noting that the late Khomeini was a creation of British Military Intelligence Div. 6, MI6. This detailed work spelled out the step-by-step process which the US Government implemented to put Khomeini in power.<br />15. To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions, but more especially the Christian religion. This began with the "Jesuit Liberation Theology", that brought an end to the Somoza Family rule in Nicaragua, and which today is destroying El Salvador, now 25 years into a "civil war". Costa Rica and Honduras are also embroiled in revolutionary activities, instigated by the Jesuits. One very active entity engaged in the so-called liberation theology, is the Communist-oriented Mary Knoll Mission. This accounts for the extensive media attention to the murder of four of Mary Knoll's so-called nuns in El Salvador a few years ago. The four nuns were Communist subversive agents and their activities were widely documented by the Government of El Salvador. The US press and the new media refused to give any space or coverage to the mass of documentation possessed by the Salvadorian Government, which proved what the Mary Knoll Mission nuns were doing in the country. Mary Knoll is in service in many countries, and placed a leading role in bringing Communism to Rhodesia, Moçambique, Angola and South Africa.<br />16. To cause a total collapse of the world's economies and engender total political chaos.<br />17. To take control of all foreign and domestic policies of the US. (He doesn't involve himself politically.)<br />18. To give the fullest support to supranational institutions such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Bank of International Settlements, the World Court and, as far as possible, make local institutions less effective, by gradually phasing them out or bringing them under the mantle of the UN.<br />19. To penetrate and subvert all governments, and work from within them to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.<br />20. To organize a world-wide terrorist apparatus and to negotiate with terrorists whenever terrorist activities take place. It will be recalled that it was Bettino Craxi, who persuaded the Italian and US Governments to negotiate with the Red Brigades kidnapers of Prime Minister Moro and General Dozier. As an aside, Dozier was placed under strict orders not to talk what happened to him. Should he ever break that silence, he will no doubt be made "a horrible example of", in the manner in which Henry Kissinger dealt with Aldo Moro, Ali Bhutto and General Zia ul Haq.<br />21. To take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it. By 1993, the full force effect of this policy is becoming apparent, and will be even more destructive as primary and secondary schools begin to teach "Outcome Based Education" (OBE).  (He wasn't educated in the public schools and his own kids were tutored privately till now.)
    <br /> IMO the Illuminati don't need him dead.
    Hmm...just noticed there were 21 goals of the Illuminati. =777. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Thank u paula-c for posting parts from La Toya's book. It was pretty interesting to learn some details about her relationship with Michael, the family and MJ's "final" days. These parts caught my eye:
    She says Leonard told her that Michael was at times animated at the meeting but also seemed like he didn't care about details, he wasn't acting perfectionist and Leonard felt like Michael knew for one reason or another he would never perform those concerts.

Well, IMO it proves once agian that it was not in MJ's plans to do those 50concerts, he knew it from the very start, and the rehearsals were only to create an illusion that those concerts will take place in London, accordingly he has planned to hoax his death long ago, after the trial

Paris says Michael told her to be strong and said to her she would have to take care of Prince and Blanket if something happens to him. He told her that she would have to be the mother.

This is pretty sad, a very odd thing to say to a 11-year old girl. Either it's obviously a hoax and MJ was preparing the kids that they had to care for themselves for a while when he will be away from them or he has commited a suicide. I dont believe that MJ would sit back and wait how his enemies are going to kill him and warn Paris about it. Nor i believe that he was such a weak person to commit a suicide leaving his 3 kids all alone knowing that he was their entire world.
    The most plausible theory is that he knew that he could not do those grueling 50 concerts but at the same time he also was aware that if he didnt agree to do them, he would be sued by AEG because they already had the contract. At the same time i believe that MJ's life was in danger cause of the catalogue and his money, so the only alternative he had was to hoax his death thus saving his and most important his kids' lives and to have a life away form those evil people.
    Thank u paula-c for posting parts from La Toya's book. It was pretty interesting to learn some details about her relationship with Michael, the family and MJ's "final" days. These parts caught my eye:
    She says Leonard told her that Michael was at times animated at the meeting but also seemed like he didn't care about details, he wasn't acting perfectionist and Leonard felt like Michael knew for one reason or another he would never perform those concerts.

Well, IMO it proves once agian that it was not in MJ's plans to do those 50concerts, he knew it from the very start, and the rehearsals were only to create an illusion that those concerts will take place in London, accordingly he has planned to hoax his death long ago, after the trial

Paris says Michael told her to be strong and said to her she would have to take care of Prince and Blanket if something happens to him. He told her that she would have to be the mother.

This is pretty sad, a very odd thing to say to a 11-year old girl. Either it's obviously a hoax and MJ was preparing the kids that they had to care for themselves for a while when he will be away from them or he has commited a suicide. I dont believe that MJ would sit back and wait how his enemies are going to kill him and warn Paris about it. Nor i believe that he was such a weak person to commit a suicide leaving his 3 kids all alone knowing that he was their entire world.
    The most plausible theory is that he knew that he could not do those grueling 50 concerts but at the same time he also was aware that if he didnt agree to do them, he would be sued by AEG because they already had the contract. At the same time i believe that MJ's life was in danger cause of the catalogue and his money, so the only alternative he had was to hoax his death thus saving his and most important his kids' lives and to have a life away form those evil people.

Plausible, yes. I think the only person that can debunk anything concerning his "death" is Michael himself. I haven't 100% proof either way. All I have personally is my mind and feelings. I really feel he would NEVER commit suicide. I also think he "died" before "they" got to him. I know that's not a debunking. We'll never know for certain until we get hard, solid proof. And I feel that we will never get it unless either Mike comes back or CM is proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Don't get me wrong. I feel with everything in me that he's alive. Will he come back? Of course I don't know that. But if he doesn't, we may never know. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

A hoax, murder, suicide...none will be debunked unless one of the above happens. If he was murdered or he commited suicide, everything I thought I knew about Michael would've been false. I never thought of him being week enough to allow that to happen to him. I guess these are plausible, too. Oh, God help me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Just out of curiosity where is this Jack Gordon that LaToya speaks of so openly in her book? Seems to me she would be a little concerned for her own safety if she is putting him on front street like that. Wow. I’m stunned. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->

Jack Gordon died in 2005 its listed in the txt posted above, you may have missed it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings

<!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • Why do you think in "This time around" he says about control and about "they" who want to use him.
    Given his fame and fortune I would say he was, generally because they try to include this kind of people and then control them and use them for their own agenda.
    [BBvideo 425,350:2y5ng99b]

Anyway, I think they tried hard to control and use Michael but he was just too independent. Maybe it was also them who planned the false accusations as a way to make him say yes to them in exchange for it's obedience.

Thanks for posting this video, never heard that song before <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Very interesting lyrics, this goes a long way back into the 1990's WOW.

Interesting. hmmm

<!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    Why do you think in "This time around" he says about control and about "they" who want to use him.

I've always associated This Time Around with Tom Sneddon, among other tracks. But he may have written the song with ALL of 'em in mind. The album/albums were riddled with injustices in mind. Not just Sneddon but Evan Chandler. Pure evil! I may sound cruel but at least Evan is out of his own misery now, if you know what I mean....
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Branca was with Michael for years right? He was with Michael when the whole Elephant Man bones, sleeping chamber etc came about. It wasn't just Branca and Michael who put those together it was also Dileo. Those small hoaxes were done by those three men, they were signed sealed and delivered to the media and not only did the media believe it but so did the majority of people. So, it would only make sense that he (Michael) would bring Branca and Dileo back to make sure that this hoax (being the granddaddy of all hoaxes) would work and be believable.
    <br /><br />[font=fantasy:njq0u1sw]I agree with this.  Michael's career was much more stable and he made much more money with this team.  I think when Tohme came in and the rest and Branca and Dileo left, things began to spiral downward.  JMP.  <br />All these things you stated were attention grabbers.  They worked, but also, backfired in the process.  They got Michael labeled...well, you know that name.  But, other famous people have been quirky and I think Michael loves the quirky. This hoax also will have a great opportunity for backfire.  There will be millions who HATE what he's done, and for a lot of reasons we've all been through before.  It will gain him extreme fame as the greatest entertainer..but to do that, he can't just come back and that's it.  Of course it will have to be a documentary as all of Michael's life has been.<br />I'm just not thinking this is a murder plot discovered.  Sure to us and maybe most of the world he's a demi-god, but he don't change and enforce laws as real rulers do.  Sure, he changes the world in music and charity, but I think the ones the illuminati is after is ones who hinder them.  As in politicians, big and small.  I still believe that Michael is an entertainer and this is entertainment, I'm entertained every moment of my life awake or asleep aren't you?  And in the end it will be even more so.  I think it's about retaliation and teaching, but time will tell.<br />Murder?  I think that the fbi is well aware of the illuminati and would KNOW all about this by now.  But, some think they also are part of the illuminati.  I feel that we are making this way too complicated.  Michael entertains.  He is entertaining.  <br />IMP[/font:njq0u1sw]