Jackson Family to Make BIG Announcement - July 25, 2011

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe the are just trying to pacify all of the people asking why they haven't done this yet  :D ;)
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    Could it be tomorrow???    :o<br /><br />It's still july!<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    One eye on the Jacksons tomorrow.<br /><br />Just one eye.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    Ok so we have the time of the announcement but do we know what station is going to hold this? It would be a shame to miss it if we had to channel surf the entire time. Was it mentioned and I missed it?
    i am gonna be so distracted at work tomarrow :D
  • on 1311347344:
    <br />
    I wonder why TMZ hasn't posted something about this yet?!?!?<br /><br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-21-jackson-family-to-make-huge-announcement-in-press-conference-on-tribute-concert<br /><br />Also, Perez posted this article shortly after.<br /><br />http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-21-michael-jackson-barry-gibbs-all-in-your-name-lost-song
    <br /><br />Intresting I must say,I just saw this news on romanian sites also, <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .Who knows maybe it's true and monday Michael's family will tell us all.I can't wait <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <br /><br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />applehead250609 why are you writing so big?? lol
    With TMZ not reporting about it, it makes me wonder if there will be no Jackson Family press conference.
    on 1311563666:
    <br />With TMZ not reporting about it, it makes me wonder if there will be no Jackson Family press conference.<br />
    <br /><br />has it happened before that tmz didn't report it and it didn't happen, that you know of?
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Maybe it's all about Joe's birthday on the 26th?  I know they supposedly don't do birthdays, but I think Joe does.
    on 1311564101:
    <br />
    on 1311563666:
    <br />With TMZ not reporting about it, it makes me wonder if there will be no Jackson Family press conference.<br />
    <br /><br />has it happened before that tmz didn't report it and it didn't happen, that you know of?<br />
    <br /><br />Weird, TMZ normally knows what's going on with the Jackson clan before they do.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Where the announcement being made? LA is it?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Probably nothing new.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Anyone know what time or place? Someone said Beverly Hills Hotel at 10AM LA Time... but I need to know ! & will there be cameras? Like will it be on the news? hdjkfdjkfhjdskhf im dying here. Someone tell me ! Hahahah. 8)
  • on 1311583804:
    <br />Anyone know what time or place? Someone said Beverly Hills Hotel at 10AM LA Time... but I need to know ! & will there be cameras? Like will it be on the news? hdjkfdjkfhjdskhf im dying here. Someone tell me ! Hahahah. 8)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes at least that's what all the articles say...I'll be watching just in case but I don't know where they will show it live...anyone know.<br /><br />
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    on 1311347554:
    <br />7/25/11 is however 25 months from 6/25/09 aka 777 so there's that.<br /><br />Ugh. I'm so overhoaxed.<br />
    <br /><br />YES i've been thinking about july 25 as well. never noted that it was the 25th month from death!! OMG. it's 'see you in JULY', i am so freaking nervous.
  • It's actually a MJ tribute concert<br /><br />http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html<br /><br />It's Saturday 8th October
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    on 1311597272:
    <br />It's actually a MJ tribute concert<br /><br />http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html<br /><br />It's Saturday 8th October<br />
    <br /><br />ty for that link :)<br /><br />edit: Hasn't he millennium stadium been mentioned somewhere along line this hoax somewhere? before? i feel it has but not sure where
    on 1311597272:
    <br />It's actually a MJ tribute concert<br /><br />http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html<br /><br />It's Saturday 8th October<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for the link. One day AFTER my b-day, hm why not the 7th?
    In Wales? Wtfjgj jrjrbiubK >:( yeah ok chalk it up to another tribute that will never happen.<br /><br />What's the point of all this?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It’s unbelievble the number of tribute concerts that have failed and never materialized.  Their business skills are definitely lacking.  First and foremost before they even begin to entertain the idea of doing anything in Michael’s name THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO CLEAR IT WITH THE ESTATE.  What is wrong with them?  How many times do they want to get blown off?  It is ashame that no real tribute has happened inthe U.S. A dirty damn shame.
    on 1311630425:
    <br />It’s unbelievble the number of tribute concerts that have failed and never materialized.  Their business skills are definitely lacking.  First and foremost before they even begin to entertain the idea of doing anything in Michael’s name THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO CLEAR IT WITH THE ESTATE.  What is wrong with them?  How many times do they want to get blown off?  It is ashame that no real tribute has happened inthe U.S. A dirty damn shame.<br />
    <br /><br />Well exactly, that's the point isn't it? There will be no tribute. Only the conference was needed as a clue... Cardiff? To me it is clear, the purpose of this entire deal; press conference, website, announcement, resulting family argument, is solely for hoax purposes. Thanks Jackson Fam!<br /><br />Mark my words, as we approach September, the "Estate" will protest and shut the whole thing down simply because the Jackson Fam didn't go through the proper channels and receive permission from them.<br /><br />Lol. Oh the drama...
    Ok so there will be another Press conference 8/3/11? You guys catch this? Something to announce ticket information and then tickets go on sale 8/4/11.<br /><br />These 2 dates have been on my calendar since 2010 (I was actually hoping I didn't need to count past them~err...), 8/3/11 is the 770th day of the hoax, or the last day of the 10th 70 day period. 8/4/11 is the 771st day, or the beginning of the 11th 70 day period.<br /><br />So this press conference from the Jackson Fam has given us 3 good dates, 7/25/ 8/3 and 8/4, a Thriller reference, fodder for a brewing Fam disagreement (thank you Randy and Jermaine), a Barnum reference... and not just any Barnum reference but arguably the most obvious one they could have chosen, and on the same day Ms. Katherine directly contradicts La Toya re: the executors participation in a conspiracy to murder Michael. Oh boy oh boy! We hit the mother-load of clues today...<br /><br />Oh oh, and how could I forget, the date of this alleged "Thriller" of a tribute is set for 10/8. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+10:8&amp;version=NIV&lt;br />
    Matthew 10:8<br /><br />New International Version (NIV)<br /><br />8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.<br />Footnotes:<br /><br />  1. Matthew 10:8 The Greek word traditionally translated leprosy was used for various diseases affecting the skin.<br />
    on 1311630775:
    <br />
    on 1311630425:
    <br />It’s unbelievble the number of tribute concerts that have failed and never materialized.  Their business skills are definitely lacking.  First and foremost before they even begin to entertain the idea of doing anything in Michael’s name THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO CLEAR IT WITH THE ESTATE.  What is wrong with them?  How many times do they want to get blown off?  It is ashame that no real tribute has happened inthe U.S. A dirty damn shame.<br />
    <br /><br />Well exactly, that's the point isn't it? There will be no tribute. Only the conference was needed as a clue... Cardiff? To me it is clear, the purpose of this entire deal; press conference, website, announcement,[size=14pt] resulting family argument,[/size] is solely for hoax purposes. Thanks Jackson Fam!<br /><br />Mark my words, as we approach September, the "Estate" will protest and shut the whole thing down simply because the Jackson Fam didn't go through the proper channels and receive permission from them.<br /><br />Lol. Oh the drama...<br />
    <br /><br /> ???
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I don't know what to make out of it yet, but if the tickets go on sale on August 4 and IF the Estate decides to shut this down, people will loose money and that is fraud. I don't see Mrs. Katherine being at the head of a fraud maneouvre with the people.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    I remember the not happend Tribute concert in Vienna. Jermaine makes such a hype about it and then .....nothing...<br /><br />But this is different. When i take a look at the official HP from the Millenium Stadion, they say not a word off a tribute or that Michael is dead...no they say the 8 th October is the 40 th anniversary of his career ! A celebration of his life !<br /><br />Take a look :<br /><br />http://www.millenniumstadium.com/events/26938.php<br />