Michael's marriage with Lisa Marie was another hoax?!?An interesting VIDEO

Comments

• Wow thats really interesting... it all makes so much sense!!!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1312650807:
    <br />[size=10pt]I believe the Pepsi burn is real.  [/size]MJ has been wearing hair pieces since that time.  I don’t think he would vouch to wear them unless it was necessary.  Just my opinion on that.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I would agree with "unless it was necessary".[/size]<br />[size=10pt]But I would question the connection of "wig was necessary" with "due to the accident".[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]This gives a timeline around the accident:[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ visited the unit for burn victims at Brotman Memorial Hospital on Jan 10, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ suffered from the Pepsi accident on Jan 27, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]He was brought to Cedar Sinai then Brotman Memorial from where he was released on Jan 28, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ executed a visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on Feb 5th, 1984.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael was smiling in the ambulance, leaving the hospital just a few days later although he was said to have suffered 2nd degree burnings. [/size]<br />[size=10pt]Michael was in Brotman facility before the accident. [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Being perceived in this "wigged" way afterwards opened [/size]<br />[size=10pt]- freedom to walk the streets not wearing the recognizable wigs and not hiding behind a surgical mask (but behind a professional realistic mask like maybe one of these: [/size]<br />[size=10pt]http://www.spfxmasks.com/ourmasks.php[/size]<br />[size=10pt]http://www.wimp.com/realisticmask/)[/size]<br />[size=10pt]- security to use decoys with the brand outfit (wig, shades, surgical mask) whenever required.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael had natural hair that would not need to be hidden - except for other purposes when necessary.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Blessings.[/size]
  • Michael belongs at NEVERLAND.  It was his heaven on earth.  When he happened upon it, it was not much more than a vast nothingness.  He envisioned what it could be.  Put his creative mind to work and created  out of his imagination, his own lost childhood.  Michael is the most gifted human being I’ve ever known.  There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING he cannot do creatively.  NOTHING.  He sings, dances, writes music, poetry, philantropic, plays many instruments, can duplicate any dance move after 1 look see, paints, draws, analytical to a science, and now an architect.  The list goes on and on.  No way a fumbling fool could have destroyed him and took his life.  His instincts are too keen.  I simply cannot believe it.<br /><br />For Michael to turn away from Neverland is like God turning away from earth.  He might have left her for a while, but he would have to eventually go back.  Neverland is too much a part of Michael’s entire psyche since childhood to let it go on a whim.  Neverland is his Wendy.  Remember, he is PeterPan at heart.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1312713085:
    <br />
    on 1312650807:
    <br />[size=10pt]I believe the Pepsi burn is real.  [/size]MJ has been wearing hair pieces since that time.  I don’t think he would vouch to wear them unless it was necessary.  Just my opinion on that.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]I would agree with "unless it was necessary".[/size]<br />[size=10pt]But I would question the connection of "wig was necessary" with "due to the accident".[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]This gives a timeline around the accident:[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ visited the unit for burn victims at Brotman Memorial Hospital on Jan 10, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ suffered from the Pepsi accident on Jan 27, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]He was brought to Cedar Sinai then Brotman Memorial from where he was released on Jan 28, 1984.[/size]<br />[size=10pt]MJ executed a visit to the Los Angeles zoo in company of Emmauel Lewis on Feb 5th, 1984.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael was smiling in the ambulance, leaving the hospital just a few days later although he was said to have suffered 2nd degree burnings. [/size]<br />[size=10pt]Michael was in Brotman facility before the accident. [/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Being perceived in this "wigged" way afterwards opened [/size]<br />[size=10pt]- freedom to walk the streets not wearing the recognizable wigs and not hiding behind a surgical mask (but behind a professional realistic mask like maybe one of these: [/size]<br />[size=10pt]http://www.spfxmasks.com/ourmasks.php[/size]<br />[size=10pt]http://www.wimp.com/realisticmask/)[/size]<br />[size=10pt]- security to use decoys with the brand outfit (wig, shades, surgical mask) whenever required.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Michael had natural hair that would not need to be hidden - except for other purposes when necessary.[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Blessings.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />MJ was not wearing a wig at the Grammys 30 days after the "accident":<br /><br />jackson-hair-and-scalp-1984_i1.jpg<br />
  • When I was shadowing a doctor there was a man who had been completely scalped all the way to his skull and he had surgery to sew his scalp back on and was released the day after his surgery. She said that scalp injuries are the fastest to heal and that there is hardly any scarring. While still painful, the pain isn't as chronic as other injuries and doesn't last as long. So it's still possible that the accident could have occurred in my opinion.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    on 1312666607:
    <br />I do agree that this was at Neverland. I said it way back when --- that Michael set the stage for <br />So that he could go back there and be safe. <br />He said he would never go back there again. that would make it the best place. <br />NO ONE WOULD THINK TO LOOK FOR HIM THERE<br />And I still think of all the cement trucks :O)))<br /> <br />Michael you’re so clever.<br /> <br />I do believe with all my heart that he is alive and enjoying his Neverland once again.<br /><br /><br /> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <br />love you more<br />
    also....by not going back there..it's letting "them" win...win his very home.  They tried to take his soul and they did corrupt it a lot, but to give up his home forever?  I think he set the stage to make it look like they'd won.<br />In the end he can sing.."You can't win..!" to THEM.
  • unless of course this is joes way of saying elvis isn't dead afraid/ and i am sure lisa would be willing to help michael go after people who also made her fathers life as isolated as his own the paps.
  • It is possible that Michael’s hair did grow back to an extent since he suffered 2nd degree burns which did not burn to the fatty layer of skin.  Had his burns been 3rd degree, he would have likely required skin grafts to cover his scalp and his hair would not have grown back in.  From all I’ve read about this incident I don’t recall it ever being suggested that he needed or had any grafts.  I could be wrong, however. 
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Interesting
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    >:( jealousy ...jealousy......... :( ::) bearhug ...... I joke ;D :) ...<br /><br /><br />Very interesting !!! Thanks Purelove !!! ::P mj_dance/ <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.
    on 1312736697:
    <br />When I was shadowing a doctor there was a man who had been completely scalped all the way to his skull and he had surgery to sew his scalp back on and was released the day after his surgery. She said that scalp injuries are the fastest to heal and that there is hardly any scarring. While still painful, the pain isn't as chronic as other injuries and doesn't last as long. So it's still possible that the accident could have occurred in my opinion.<br />
    <br />That's a different wound, that's a tearing wound. The reason scalps heal from tearing wounds quickly is because there is excellent blood flow to the scalp and it's in an immobile part of the body, the scalp does not bend and flex so the repairing tissues are not subject to stress. <br /><br />Burns are a whole different species. A burn of the magnitude in that photograph should have kept him in the hospital for longer then 24hrs. He reportedly needed multiple reconstructive scalp surgeries and remained addicted to painkillers (Demerol) for over a decade later from this injury. <br /><br />I'm just saying. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe not. If it was a hoax, that was one amazing illusion.
    on 1312752063:
    <br />I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.<br />
    <br /><br />We been saying that since '09 Gina.
    on 1312766710:
    <br />
    on 1312752063:
    <br />I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.<br />
    <br /><br />We been saying that since '09 Gina. <br />
    <br /> <br />Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.<br /> <br />Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life? <br />In this case everything in his life is a lie or what?
    Anyway, if his marriage with Lisa was a hoax, I am dissapointed. I was sure he loved her very much. Just pretending to love her? I don't think so.<br /><br />Well, but love and marriage don't always go together.
    on 1312796900:
    <br />
    on 1312766710:
    <br />
    on 1312752063:
    <br /><br />We been saying that since '09 Gina. <br />
    <br /> <br />Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.<br /> <br />Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life? <br />In this case everything in his life is a lie or what? <br />
    <br /><br />No maybe. Yes certainly.<br /><br />And no I don't think it's a bit much. I think it's very credible. MJ is the ultimate showman and a Barnum disciple and knows how to manipulate the media for his own gain and has a 25 years track record of doing so. The notion of his entire public life being scripted goes hand in hand with what we know of the man. <br /><br />This theory was very controversial when first brought up in the fall of 2009. It really sort of drew the lines between believer camps. I always thought the theory had merit.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Michael marry or not you will know why he did so
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why did Back have such utter and complete confidence in everything working out just fine all through the trials? He could have been in jail for years to face criminals who torture/rape/murder child molesters. MJ always vocally despised the media for printing lies, yet he put some in himself (not admitting it publicly). It's the going along with the hoax and showing emotions of anger, tears, dispare etc. that makes it confusing as to what is hoaxed and set up, and what is truly happening TO him that is out of his control. The lines are very blurred for me, the longer I'm in this hoax.
    on 1312829028:
    <br />Why did Back have such utter and complete confidence in everything working out just fine all through the trials? He could have been in jail for years to face criminals who torture/rape/murder child molesters. MJ always vocally despised the media for printing lies, yet he put some in himself (not admitting it publicly). It's the going along with the hoax and showing emotions of anger, tears, dispare etc. that makes it confusing as to what is hoaxed and set up, and what is truly happening TO him that is out of his control. The lines are very blurred for me, the longer I'm in this hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />The implications of what you said exactly, is something that fascinates and captivates me.<br /><br />I DO believe it is entirely possible that MJ set that whole thing up, as an act of defiance, with confidence, BECAUSE he went into court holding a wild card.<br /><br />What that wild card is I only dare to speculate. But I believe back refers to it in his famous post-mortum 2 Kings post...<br /><br />Do ya knows what I means?
  • @bec I'm a little confused...do you think he hoaxed the trial and the allegations? Can you explain why you think his purpose would be in doing that please?
    @Michael';sAngel, no that's not what I think. It's too off topic anymore to explain here.
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    on 1312858826:
    <br /><br />Oh wow that's the first I had heard of that. Thanks for posting. <br /><br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1312858826:
    <br /><br />Yuck, sorry, but that was gross!
  • first time i ever heard of it either. timing seems kind of intriguing.<br /><br />yes curls it is kinda gross. guess the good old days were not as tame as we think they were.