Michael's marriage with Lisa Marie was another hoax?!?An interesting VIDEO

13»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I like this iconic kiss much better!<br /><br />the-kiss-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-10578119-292-400.jpg
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    on 1312621514:
    <br />
    on 1312578788:
    <br />I've never seen this before and WOW! They found really very interesting things. Now this explains why all of the names were wrong in the marriage certificate. Plus Michael's name. It was written as Michael JOSEPH Jackson. <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for this video PureLove,wow very rare!!!!<br />If we all agree this was wow ,then please watch part 2 , afraid/ ,OMG !!!<br /><br />The Greatest Show On Earth - More than 1 hoax? Part 2<br />
    <br /><br />Lisa went after Michael begging to take her back,we already know this because Michael told Boteach.<br />We all remember the confusion about Katherine Jackson being on June 26, 2010 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel for the presentation of her book:Never can say goodbye.In in the end we find out she was in another place ,lol  8-)and that place is Encino  :o .LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES.<br />The reason I bring this subject is because I want to tell once and for all what I think about THE PLACE where the interview with Oprah and Lisa was in fact. I think the real place was NEVERLAND not ENGLAND :shock: .Pay attention to the video above,starting with 7:39.Lisa says she was in England when she find out Michael died ::) .But isn't England the place where she is supposed to be in that moment,giving a interview to Oprah ?If that was the truth she had to say :<br />I WAS HERE ,IN ENGLAND,no????? :? 8-) .The reason I say all this is because I kept this in me for a long time,and now I had to do it.Some people will say Im crazy but after watching many ,many videos of Neverland I know for sure that place is not England !!!!!!<br /><br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br />
    <br /> <br />I believe that the interview was in England. The windows are not the same as the ones at Neverland. They have diffretn features and the water is not that close to the house as it is in the video.<br />However at the England house the water is as close and the shape of the room is also the right shape. <br /> <br />lisa_maries_uk_home_from_the_air_large.jpg<br />(http://photos.elvispresleymusic.com.au/images/lisa_marie/lisa_maries_uk_home_from_the_air_large.jpg)<br />http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/lisa-marie-presleys-house-2/view/?service=0<br /> <br />looking close enough you can eves see the stairs  on hte outside of the window (seen in the video), you see this if you soom in at the lake in the picture.  typing/ <br /> <br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1312878512:
    <br />I like this iconic kiss much better!<br /><br />the-kiss-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-10578119-292-400.jpg<br />
    <br /> <br />This one is controversial.<br />
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    That kiss always looked awkward to me.
  • on 1312815141:
    <br />
    on 1312796900:
    <br />
    on 1312766710:
    <br />
    on 1312752063:
    <br />I can not help but remembering the bad BJ who said MJ hoaxed his entire life. A pretty daring statement.<br />
    <br /><br />We been saying that since '09 Gina. <br />
    <br /> <br />Maybe, but I only saw it when BJ said it.<br /> <br />Anyway, isn't it a bit too much to say that Michael hoaxed his entire life? <br />In this case everything in his life is a lie or what? <br />
    <br /><br />No maybe. Yes certainly.<br /><br />And no I don't think it's a bit much. I think it's very credible. MJ is the ultimate showman and a Barnum disciple and knows how to manipulate the media for his own gain and has a 25 years track record of doing so. The notion of his entire public life being scripted goes hand in hand with what we know of the man. <br /><br />This theory was very controversial when first brought up in the fall of 2009. It really sort of drew the lines between believer camps. I always thought the theory had merit. <br />
    <br /> <br />Life is a stage :) <br /> <br />What we all perceive to be real almost never is...at least not completely. How many people let the government and the news rule their life? In a way, life is one big hoax, one big illusion, no matter who you are. It's all about finding your own truth. <br /> <br />People believed all the bs lies reported about MJ his whole life so I see nothing wrong with him taking matters into his own hands and giving them something to talk about.  He was in a position to use his understanding of how the world works to teach us all a few things while wildly entertaining us at the same time. <br /> <br />"Artists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth" - V for Vendetta
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1312905129:
    <br />That kiss always looked awkward to me. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />If it is true, I am uncomfortable part of she
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1312609135:
    ELVIS would have been against the marriage because he is a racist. [...]
    :shock: :roll: Oh my! You are so wrong on this subject. The TRUTH is exactly the other way round!!!<br /><br />Elvis grew up among black kids, he learned to play guitar from them, he's got his love for gospel music from the black community he lived in! Along his whole life he had many black friends, amongst which the most famous James Brown and Muhammad Ali. Elvis was no racist! stop believing in rumors! Instead read what his famous black friends said about him! Check out these quotes:<br />1. Little Richard: "Elvis was an integrator. Elvis was a blessing. They wouldn’t let Black music through. He opened the door for Black music." <br />2. Cissy Houston: "Elvis loved gospel music. He was raised on it. He was singing Gospel all the time – almost anything he did had that flavour. You can’t get away from what your roots are."<br />3. Sammy Davis Jnr.: "I have a respect for Elvis and my friendship. It ain’t my business what he did in private. The only thing I want to know is, ‘Was he my friend?’, ‘Did I enjoy him as a performer?’, ‘Did he give the world of entertainment something?’ - and the answer is YES on all accounts. The other jazz just don’t matter." <br />4. B.B King:"I knew Elvis before he was popular. He used to come around and be around us a lot. I can remember once or twice when we met down at Club Handy on Beale Street. Elvis at heart was very religious and I think that throughout his career he couldn’t help but let it come out & you can hear it."<br />5. Muhammad Ali Talking About Elvis Presley - />- ALI & ELVIS: "The Greatest & The King" - /><br />6. Another of Elvis’ friends James Brown is re-known for having an incredibly strong personality, supporting the struggle for Black Rights, and someone who wouldn't take any racist bullshit off anyone he met.<br />
    Coincidentally James Brown was charting with ‘Say it Loud, I'm Black & I'm Proud’ at the same time Elvis was recording 'In The Ghetto'. There would be no chance of James Brown spending anytime with Elvis had he shown any racist tendencies and they stayed friendly acquaintances throughout the years.<br />James Brown: - "I wasn’t just a fan, I was his brother. I love him and hope to see him in heaven. There’ll never be another like that soul brother." - "We were friends for a long time, for twenty years. And he told me, he’d ride around Memphis around the streets he’d come up in, all alone at night. Ride around on his motorcycle when he was sure the rest of the world was asleep, just kind of hauntin’ them places he hung around in as a kid. He was a country boy."
    7. Ernest Withers: "Elvis was a great man and did more for civil rights than people know. To call him a racist is an insult to us all."
    Ernest also commented on Elvis' sincere politeness to people he would meet. "I saw and heard him addressed everyone as 'Sir' and 'Maam', the people in the hardware store or someone like me, whoever."<br />- "I have heard reporters ask Elvis 'Why? Why do you say 'Yes, sir' to those stupid nig***s?' and Elvis would say to them 'Cause they're humans too.' He just was respectful to all people, and not just because they were older than him, cause that's what you're supposed to do. He had respect for people and he had respect for black people."<br />- "I could relate and talk to Elvis easier than even the Civil Rights activists because I was his age and he was more even tempered. Elvis would come to the black events and the Goodwill Review, but officially, he was not able to actually be part of it because of the segregation laws and things at the time. He would still come though." This was during a time when the established order was unconcerned if a white man was dismissive of a black man, but the civil rights photographer was impressed with young Elvis and remembers him with great fondness. Withers saw something totally different in Elvis to other white people in Memphis at that time. - "Elvis was very fond of Walter Culpepper who ran a barbecue shop on Hernando Street." Elvis always referred to the black proprietor as "Mr. Culpepper." Withers says, "I overheard one of Elvis' friends at the time ask Elvis 'Why do you call him 'mister' -- he's just a barbecue guy?' Elvis looked at him and said 'He's a man.' " <br /><br />*** Martin Luther King’s ‘I Have A Dream’ was a favourite rhetorical speech that Elvis had memorised and would often repeat over the years. Elvis was extremely shocked when on April 4th 1968 Martin Luther King was assassinated in his own hometown. The compassion Elvis felt would lead to the inspired performance that Elvis used in his own ‘If I Can Dream’ - as the closing number of his ‘Comeback Special.’<br />The black struggles following Martin Luther King’s assassination created strong racial boundaries especially in Memphis and the South. Politically and racially 1969 was a very sensitive period. However Elvis had always felt strongly about social injustice (as shown by his private donations to charities) and there is no doubt that his recording of ‘In The Ghetto’ was Elvis’ way of saying which side he sympathised for.
    source: http://www.tonkoorevaar.be/Always-Elvis-2/biografie/elvis-was-no-racist.htm<br /><br /><br />ON TOPIC:<br />Michael & Lisa ~ The SECRET! (My theory)<br />- part I - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199925473397811<br />- part II - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199930060064019<br />- part III - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199934603396898<br />VIDEO -
  • Thanks for posting SimPattyK! Thats a great read on Mr. Presley ;)<br /> <br />My mom is a huge fan of Elvis<br />And she wanted to marry MJ in the 70's lol.
    Thank you  ;)<br /><br /><br /><br />ON TOPIC:<br />Michael & Lisa ~ The SECRET! (My theory)<br />- part I - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199925473397811<br />- part II - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199930060064019<br />- part III - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=199934603396898<br />VIDEO -
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It is very long your theory, I don't have time to read it all but I agree he seemed so much in love with Lisa and he looked the best when he was with her. I see no reason for why Lisa wouldn't have loved him very much. <br /><br />I always felt sorry  they were not together anymore, no matter how jealous I was, I  felt sorry, so sorry for Michael.<br /><br />But if, like you say, they had a hoax divorce - what about Lisa's marriage after divorcing Michael?<br />Was that a hoax marriage ? And what about her children?<br /><br />
    on 1314824357:
    <br />It is very long your theory,
    lol <br />Of course. The hoax is long, too. We can't even imagine for how long it lasts ...<br />To resume it in a few lines... it's useless...and it would leave people with many questions, just like you have...<br />
    on 1314824357:
    <br />[...]I don't have time to read it all [...]
    When you'll have time to read it all, you'll find the answers to your questions below.<br />In part III of my theory I put only links, for an extensive research, for those who are interested...<br />
    on 1314824357:
    <br />[...]But if, like you say, they had a hoax divorce - what about Lisa's marriage after divorcing Michael?<br />Was that a hoax marriage ? And what about her children?
  • @SimPattyK - Let's not forget that she also married Nicolas Cage too.
    on 1314883785:
    <br />@SimPattyK - Let's not forget that she also married Nicolas Cage too.<br />
    lol ... You see, I consider it just another "episode" of the long hoax-saga ;)<br />They're good actors though, both of them !  ;)<br />But that's just my opinion/theory.... maybe I'm wrong!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If we believe all the theories, he's married to Lisa, to Diana, to Grace and also to all those nutcracker fans who think they married him. He gotta lotta chickas! :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

lol yeah... maybe there are other theories too..I don't know about them.<br />But I believe in this theory especially because a lot of bizarre things, 'coincidences' and clues that led me to it.<br /><br />For example, these 2 videos made me think a lot!<br />1. Michael Jackson death hoax OPRAH CLUES P1 - />2. TMP - The Bashir Code: Phase VI Continued 4 - /><br />Also this article , clearly indicating to the fact that there was/is a lot of mystery surrounding their relationship/marriage... and that they did hide things from the public under varous version-stories... <br />"When did they begin to date? Was their relationship longer than We know?' - http://www.facebook.com/notes/little-house-of-a-true-love-story/when-did-they-begin-to-date-was-their-relationship-longer-than-we-know/154724234558638<br /><br />mjlisahoaxoprahintervie.jpg<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    LMP appears to be one soul getting Michael as to his art.<br />I think the pictures are speaking for themselves. (1994, Budapest)<br />Photographs by Gottfried Helnwein, well known as performance artist in the shock art movement.<br />http://danskmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Mj-done1.jpg<br />http://danskmagazine.com/fashiontheory/michael-we-miss-you/#respond
    Lovely article coeur_rose.gif<br /><br />Thanks for sharing , Grace ;)