Happy Birthday Michael

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Anyone else finds it odd for the non believers to wish Michael Happy Birthday or it's just me who doesn't understand it  confused/?<br /><br />
  • sonson Posts: 182
    Happy Birthday (if you have time to read this forum).
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    [size=10pt]Happy Birthday, dear Michael. I wish you all the best and may your dreams come true.[/size]
  • Michael, if you do in fact visit this site, I dearly hope you come across this thread and see just how much you are loved. You are an amazing person, especially on the inside. I've never known anyone with a bigger heart than yours. You're 53 years young, and don't you forget it. Sending you hugs every day and I'm asking the Lord to look after you especially on this day (even though there is only 90 minutes of it left here in Aussie) You are always in my heart, and I dearly hope that we could meet some day. Still hanging on for that dancing lesson...... ;D
  • Michael,<br /><br />I really can't even begin to explain how special you are to me. You've touched my soul in so many indescribable ways and I will never forget that and I'll always be inspired by it.<br /><br />I love you. I really do, with every fiber of my being. You're so special and precious to me.<br /><br />I don't know where you are, but I believe that somehow, this message will get to you. So with much enthusiasm I'd like to say<br /><br />HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!! I LOVE YOU!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    As evening falls, look to the first star in the sky.  It is there you will find my wishes for you......<br />all the brightest, happiest and very best wishes are upon the evening star.  Take them, keep them and know I'll be there, gazing upwards to the same star....wishing you all the best in the world!  <br /><br /><br />Happy Birthday with LOVE & Blessings,<br />Wishingstar
  • Happy Birthday angel  bearhug I hope you are happy, healthy and celebrate this special day with your loved ones  party/ I love you dear Michael
  • Happy Birthday Michael Jackson… Where ever you are, in all that you do, I wish you love, l.o.v.e.  bearhug
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [size=18pt][shadow=red,left][blink]Happy birthday, Michael[/blink]! <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE9zji9dwEnd-fXYLiFG7MuZkSTgQTQSgFPK4k1scXmQzRwWdf<br /><br />Love, peace and light in your way ... today and always.<br /><br />I love you so much![/shadow][/size]  bearhug<br /><br /> 000201C1.gif
  • Happy Birthday my friend, enjoy!!<br /><br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
  • Michael - it's officially your birthday here in the USA. I wish you life, health, love, joy, and contentment, prosperity, fulfillment in all of your endeavors, but most of all I wish you to see total victory and vindication in this life.<br /><br />Thank you for June 25, 2009. It's the day my eyes were opened. I've learned so much about you, about your life, and about the world around me. I've met some wonderful people through this forum to whom I never would have met otherwise.<br /><br />I could never repay you properly for what you've done for me but I've been trying to by standing up and speaking out on your behalf. It's something I should have done a long time ago. Please forgive me for not doing so. <br /><br />One way I'm doing my part to rewrite history is that I'm teaching my young grandchildren (there are 7 of them :) ) the truth about you. They all ask to watch your videos when they come over now and I even borrow them out for them to take home. They know you are the greatest humanitarian and giver to the children. And they know mean people said lies about you.  I believe that by teaching one child at a time the truth it will lead to a different mindset in the future. That is my hope and prayer.<br /><br />I was so thankful and excited when they took the boards off your name at the elementary school. I was ecstatic last night when MTV reinstated the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award. Now the focus needs to be on total vindication of your name. And I am grateful to be a small part of this all.<br /><br />I love you. Peace and blessings on your life, today and every day.<br /><br />
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Happy birthday Michael!<br /><br />I truly wish you are having a good time right now, I wish you all the happiness that there is in the world, because you really deserves it. No one has a life like yours, no one were injusticed like you were. You must have your peace and be happy if you want to.<br /><br />Thank you for all the good things you brought to my life (and there are many), thank you for making me a better person, thank you for leading us in a battle against all the bad things that there are in this world, thank you for letting me be part of this great adventure, there will never be another one like this.<br />And a very special thank you for being there when I needed, after I lost my grandfather, and some weeks later, when my father abandoned me. Your music was the only thing I heard for many months in my room when I refused to get out of home; it was thanks to you that I got out of a great depression.<br /><br />It's not much, but it's coming from the bottom of my heart, really.<br /><br />I truly love you, Mike.
  • Happy Birthday, sweet Michael.  May your day be filled with love, peace and happiness and all the days to follow. 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    [size=12pt]Happy Birthday Michael!! <33333<br /><br />I can't put any fancy pictures, because I'm don't have a computer, but I'm wishing you an amazing fantastic day full of happiness and fun times! :mrgreen: You deserve to relax, hopefully you're able to be with loved ones today, especially your children. We all love & miss you soo much. Happy Birthday !<br />[/size]<br /><br /> party/ party/ party/ <br /> bearhug bearhug bearhug<br /> moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL<br /><br />May you have a lucky day all filled with sunshine and no clouds in your way. I hope your dream will come true. I hope so much it will. Enjoy and take it easy!<br /><br /> <br /> party/ party/ party/<br /><br /> bearhug
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Have a Happy Birthday Michael!  I love you.
  • Hesouttamylife but not outtamyheart.  bearhug<br /><br />HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL.<br /><br />
  • It is your birthday today. I hope your day is just as beautiful as it is here. The sun is shining and the gentle wind is playing with the leaves of the trees.<br /><br />Happy Birthday, Michael!
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    [size=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!![/size]<br />Wishing you joy and lots of laughter on this special day, there are lots and lots of people in the world who loves you and wishes you all the best! <br />I'm one of them........ ::P you changed the way of my life and you and your music always helping me both during the hardest and both during the happiest days of my life and i'm incredibly grateful for it!!!! <br /> bearhug<br />              penguin/<br /> bearhug
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Hope you're enjoying your special day Mike...wherever you are.<br /><br />I'm spending my day with my kids, my nieces and nephew.  We've watched History and we're halfway through the Dangerous short films DVD.  I've warned them to keep a close eye on you...cause when the DVD is done, The Experience will be next.<br /><br />For dinner, we'll be ordering KFC and taking it to the park for a picnic.  I'll be bringing Dancing The Dream...and will read to them while they lay on a blanket surrounded by nature.<br /><br />Other than watching you blow out some candles on a cake...I'm having the best day surrounded by children and filled with L.O.V.E.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    on 1314640930:
    <br />Hope you're enjoying your special day Mike...wherever you are.<br /><br />I'm spending my day with my kids, my nieces and nephew.  We've watched History and we're halfway through the Dangerous short films DVD.  I've warned them to keep a close eye on you...cause when the DVD is done, The Experience will be next.<br /><br />For dinner, we'll be ordering KFC and taking it to the park for a picnic.  I'll be bringing Dancing The Dream...and will read to them while they lay on a blanket surrounded by nature.<br /><br />Other than watching you blow out some candles on a cake...I'm having the best day surrounded by children and filled with L.O.V.E.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />That's wonderful!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy Birthday Michael! I hope you have a beautiful day filled with Love! I Love you so very much! Be happy friend! Thinking of you today and every day!<br />"Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" to "Mind", always and Forever!<br />Dayna xxooxxoo<br /> party/ party/ party/ party/ party/ bearhug bearhug
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are anything your heart desires will come to you....Michael, I wish you peace, love, joy and most of all the Happiest of Happy Birthday's my friend.  Take care, Love to You
  • happy birthday michael, my love bearhug moonwalk_/ bearhug
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    <br /><br />This video is for you Michael to enjoy.<br /><br />HAPPY 53 BIRTHDAY MICHAEL  bearhug <br /><br />L.O.V.E from SWEDEN<br /><br /><br />P.S It's my little brother birthday today  too,but he turns 11 years old. He is very lucky to have a birthday at the same day as you Mike.