TIAI August 29

Comments

• [size=10pt]Thank you Ts for posting paris tweet, you are absolutely right, I have always said the Michael would come back in 2012.. Sometimes my head told me earlier, but still my gut feelings says he will be back in 2012.. blessings. [/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1314711482:
    <br /><br />I agree, Paris is just as much a part of this hoax as all of the other family members and she's playing her part just as they are!  She wants to be an actress and guess what, this is a movie among other things, and her first big, and I mean big role as a child star is right now! She's simply following the script. No the RT's are no coincidence, it's been well thought out and much planned. After two years I have come to the conclusion that nothing related to this hoax is a coincidence, it's been well thought out and planned. Again I say, this is going to be a movie, and I believe that Michael has been writing parts of this script as we go along based on a lot of what is said on this site as well as others! Don't get too bent out of shape about the course we travel on, you'll look back on this and laugh when you are sitting in the theater watching, "It Was All For Love!"<br /><br /> <br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br /><br />@onthewingsoflove, While I agree with most of what you say in this post and I would LOVE to agree about the movie part, I'm not so sure about that.  If this is an ARG then from my understanding, once its done, its done, it's not replayable. But then again this is an MJ ARG so he makes the rules and can do whatever he likes with it!!  I hope you're right - I would love for the rest of the world to get the chance of at least a taste of what we've been experiencing here all this time!
  • on 1314711482:
    <br />
    on 1314685106:
    <br />More to tantalyze our brains with, thanks for the gift TS! Interesting the strong time sequence of you first posting about 2012 and Paris account, and THEN after LaToya confirming and Paris' RT about 2012.  When I looked at youtube of Invasion of the Dinosaurs, it is ancient, slow, black and white, cheesy dinosaurs, and not commented on for 2 months to 2 years.  No young teen would be remotely interested. But MJ is one who loved/loves very old movies even black and white, so I'm guessing he gave the message to Paris who gave it to her friend @girl things to tweet.<br /><br />Anna, why can't Paris be MJ's right-hand man/girl. Afterall she's taking acting classes and does improv with her dad! "He makes the best French toast", convinced me long ago. MJ's closest friends are in on the hoax and helping IMO, why not Paris' closest one or two--with or without their knowledge?<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1314703654:
    <br />So you guys still say that Paris' RT which contains the words BAM and 2012 and which  is about the dinosaurs to BAM in 2012 is just a random RT? And also you still say the TIMING of this RT is also just a coincidence? Because she made this RT right after TS wrote that Michael will BAM till the end of 2012. Well, NOTHING can convince people as long as they keep their minds and eyes closed.<br /><br />The RT of Paris is also another slap on the face for the ones who still do not believe Paris is giving out clues about the hoax. I don't know why people underestimate her and think that she could not give any clues. This is Michael Jackson's daughter we're talking about, HELLLOOOOOOO!!! Don't you see how mature and smart she is? Do you forget that she made almost all of us cry with the speech she made at the memorial? She was just acting there but she got us all. Why wouldn't she give out clues about her dad's hoax? She is a part of it and I bet she's enjoying it. She is acting in her dad's new Ghosts movie which is the Thriller II. Why would it be depressing for her to give out hoax clues? I'm sure she's enjoying to play the game. She is her father's girl. <br /><br />So, the ones who still hesitate to jump into the rabbit hole, do not hesitate no more. Jump in. Some of us are waiting for you there. TS is our flashlight to show us the way in the dark hole. And at the end of the tunnel Michael is waiting for us all. There is nothing to be nervous about, there is nothing to be scared. This is a GREAT ADVENTURE. Do not allow your fears and skepticism stop you. Trust and believe Michael.  <br />
    <br /><br />I agree, Paris is just as much a part of this hoax as all of the other family members and she's playing her part just as they are!  She wants to be an actress and guess what, this is a movie among other things, and her first big, and I mean big role as a child star is right now! She's simply following the script. No the RT's are no coincidence, it's been well thought out and much planned. After two years I have come to the conclusion that nothing related to this hoax is a coincidence, it's been well thought out and planned. Again I say, this is going to be a movie, and I believe that Michael has been writing parts of this script as we go along based on a lot of what is said on this site as well as others! Don't get too bent out of shape about the course we travel on, you'll look back on this and laugh when you are sitting in the theater watching, "It Was All For Love!"<br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    <br /><br />YES. I agree with all of you... Thank you Paris! bearhug bearhug  bearhug party/ elvis_/ mj_bad/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314709343:
    <br />On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?<br />
    <br /><br />TS mentioned in the previous redirect that MJ will BAM in 2012 at the latest, not specifically IN 2012. Keywords: BAM and 2012. I think Paris just did a search for tweets containing these two keywords, and picked the one that fitted best, just like TS picked forum posts for redirects that fitted best, although not everything in that post was accurate. I hope you get what I mean, lol.<br /><br />@TS You have proven yourself many times. Those that still not accept you, never will. They will never be satisfied. This is again a coincidence? If so then I am Napoleon.<br /> bearhug

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1314707837:
    <br /> <br />
    Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead); but I bet they are just playing an epic (look this word up) game
    <br /> <br />I have posted the adjective definition of the word epic and ALL definitions when used in this way this are very interesting as it pertains to the hoax:  http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/epic<br /> <br />1.    noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.<br /> <br />2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country. <br /> <br />3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war. <br /> <br />4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions. <br /> <br /> 8-)<br />
    <br />OOh Adi, Homer's Iliad.....we have a link to Front's post here with the trojan horse jockeys.
  • [size=12pt]PARIS you ROCK, GIRL respect/ 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)!!!!!!<br />[size=14pt]T-REX [/size]is BACK and you better BELIEVE IT ,because THIS IS IT,this is THE FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Yeah, Uh-huh, ah ha<br />Come with me, Don't be afraid, yeah<br />Come with me.....it's just an ADVENTURE [/size]<br /><br /><br />Puff Daddy - Come With Me ft. Jimmy Page (HQ Video)<br />
    <br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah, Yeah<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my call<br />Lend me your ears <br />See my fall<br />See my error<br />Know my faults<br />Time halts<br />See my loss <br />Know I'm lacking<br />Backtracking <br />Where I met you<br />Pistol packing <br />Itchy finger<br />Trigger happy <br />Try to trap me<br />Bad rap <br />Wiretap me<br />Back-stab me <br />Break the faith<br />Fall from grace  8-)<br />Tell me lies 8-)<br />Time flies <br />Close your eyes <br /><br />Come with me <br />Come with me, Yeah<br />Come with me, Uh-huh, Yeah <br /><br />You said to trust you<br />You'd never hurt me <br />Now I'm disgusted<br />Since then adjusted <br />Certainly you fooled me<br />Ridiculed me <br />Left me hanging<br />Now shit is boomeranging<br />Right back at you <br />Think long range<br />Narrow-minded<br />Left me blinded<br />I cosigned it <br />Shit backfired<br />But I'm bouncing back<br />I grinded<br />Not many would bear the pressure <br />You comprehend me<br />You want to end me<br />You offend me <br />It's trauma<br />Feel the trauma <br />Come with me <br /><br />Yeah, Uh-huh, ah ha<br />Come with me, Don't be afraid, yeah<br />Come with me <br /><br />I close my eyes<br />And I see..<br />You standing there<br />I cry...<br />Tears...<br />Of sorrow...<br />I die.... 8-)<br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah<br /><br />Fuck my enemies <br />Fuck my foes 8-)<br />Damn these hoes<br />You're stepping on my toes <br />Back up off me<br />Take your hands off me <br />Give me room to breathe <br />I'm not hearing it <br />I'm not fearing it <br />I'm up to my ears in it <br />Bullshit I'm destructive<br />Some women find that seductive<br />Some say it's lunacy <br />Reluctantly I've been moving on<br />I ignore you<br />Sorry if I bore you <br />I neglect you<br />Don't mean to disrespect you<br />Can't you see <br />I love you dearly<br />And that sincerely <br />But you annoy me<br />You can't avoid me <br />I'm here to stay<br />Forever and ever and a day <br />That's never<br />I can't let you go<br />I can't forget it<br />Why you did it <br />I won't permit it<br />And won't acquit it <br />I want to fight you<br />I'll fucking bite you <br />Can't stand nobody like you<br />You can't run<br />You can't hide  8-)<br />No surprise<br />Close your eyes<br /><br />Come with me, yeah <br />Come with me <br />Come with me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOWWW <br />Yeah, like this<br />Come on, Come on<br />Yeah turn me up, turn me up<br />Yeah yeah yeah, come on now, Yeah<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears (Uh huh You ready now? Come on check this out)<br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears, Uhh (Oh yeah that's right, Oh yeah that's right)<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears<br />See my fall<br />See my errors<br />Know my faults<br />Time halts<br />See my loss <br />Know I'm lacking<br />Backtracking <br />Where I met you<br />Pistol packing <br />Itchy finger<br />Trigger happy <br />Try to trap me<br />Bad rap <br />Wiretap me<br />Backstab me <br />Break the faith<br />Fall from grace <br />Tell me lies 8-)<br />Time flies <br />Close your eyes <br />Come with me <br /><br />Come with me [x8]<br /><br />I'm gonna take you with me<br />I want to fight you<br />I'll fucking bite you<br />Can't stand nobody like you<br />You can't run<br />You can't hide <br />No surprise<br />Close your eyes<br /><br />Come with me <br />I'm gonna take you with me <br />I'm here to stay<br />Forever ever<br />And ever and day that's never <br />Come with me <br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah [x6]<br />Come with me<br /><br />1998<br />EPIC records/SONY music<br /><br />[size=12pt]IT'S ALL FOR PURE LOVE!!!!!!![/size]
  • Just when you think you've found a huge clue- there's a catch.<br />Its a RT so that fills some with doubt. It didn't actually come from Paris.<br />Theres a pattern however. Each clue is also a test to the believers. <br />If Paris were to have tweeted this directly from her verified account, then no one would doubt.<br />But since its a RT, people doubt if its a clue. Its a RT just for that reason. It can't be too straight forward!<br />I believe its 100% no doubt, hands down CLUE!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It doesn't bother me it's a RT
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, thank you TS for this ! & Thank you Michael for the clue. I immediately thought of the dinosaurs as Elvis & MJ (I think I even wrote it :shock: ) Awesomee! :DDD<br /><br />
    on 1314675221:
    <br />Meaning Paris is quoting the other girl. @TS, I see upon re-read that you did say that Pariisjaxn retweeted it. Seems like such a coincidence that the other account, Jemma Nicole tweeted such a perfectly hoaxy line for Pariisjaxn to retweet  suspicious// <br />
    <br /><br />I was thinking that too... who is Jenna Nicole though? suspicious//
  • <br /><br />[size=12pt]No comment except you have a typo.[/size] lolol/<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial. [/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1314745336:
    <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]No comment except you have a typo.[/size] lolol/<br /><br />
    [size=10pt]This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial. [/size]
    <br />
    <br /><br />12023.gif<br /><br />OMFG! TS, are you human??  :lol:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Wow...just wow!  <br /> <br />Other than a BAM, I didn’t think that Mike’s birthday could get any better for me (I had a great day yesterday)...but, I under-estimated Mike again.  A birthday gift to US from the birthday boy himself!  And what a gift...  <br /><br />For those who still question TS...this post serves to add more bullet points to the laundry list of ‘coincidences’ that connect TS to Mike and to the hoax.<br /><br />In one of TS’ posts, quite awhile back, many of us commented to TS...that if people were not convinced by then...then they never will be.  That’s because, even by that point, ‘logic’ led us to begin seeing ‘coincidences’ (where TS is concerned)...for what they really were....planned ‘sequences of events’.<br /><br />As an informer/insider (whatever you want to call him), TS cannot ‘confirm’ clues after the fact...imagine what people would put him through if he did that!  Instead, in order for him to give us clues...he has to first allude to them in his posts and THEN events occur that, in hindsight, confirm what TS wrote.  He’s been doing this since day one.<br />  <br />Remember...”see truths when they are revealed to you”?  How many more ‘coincidences’ do people need to see in order for them to start believing in TS...and by extension, that Mike is running the show?  <br /><br />If after this post by TS, people still don’t ‘see’ the coincidences for what they really are...then, forget TS...the universe must be conspiring to make us believe it’s a hoax!<br /><br />@TS/Mike<;br />I hope you had a great day yesterday!  Thank you for always thinking of us...and for the wonderful gift  bearhug <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1314745336:
    <br />
    <br /><br />No comment except you have a typo. lolol/ <br /><br />
    This means that we should not expect any BAM before the trail—and yes, there will be a trial.
    <br />
    <br /> <br />First of all, that video blew my mind! lol<br />And second of all, yea I know I saw that typo! lol<br />Or maybe he *meant* to put trail.....<br />I'm kidding! Love you all!<br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1314709343:
    <br /><br />On another note...since the tweet indicates that the BAM will take place in 2012 then how come we had all these clues involving the rabbit...because 2011 is the year of the rabbit, so then what was the point of all that?<br />
    <br /><br />I think we're talking about different rabbits. :lol: I'm talking about this one.<br /><br />2cnfpcy.jpg<br /><br />Rabbit is not about the rabbit year but it is about Alice in Wonderland.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1314717879:
    <br />PARIS you ROCK, GIRL respect/ 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) !!!!!!<br />T-REX is BACK and you better BELIEVE IT ,because THIS IS IT,this is THE FINAL DESTINATION!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Yeah, Uh-huh, ah ha<br />Come with me, Don't be afraid, yeah<br />Come with me.....it's just an ADVENTURE <br /><br /><br />Puff Daddy - Come With Me ft. Jimmy Page (HQ Video)<br />
    <br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah, Yeah<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my call<br />Lend me your ears <br />See my fall<br />See my error<br />Know my faults<br />Time halts<br />See my loss <br />Know I'm lacking<br />Backtracking <br />Where I met you<br />Pistol packing <br />Itchy finger<br />Trigger happy <br />Try to trap me<br />Bad rap <br />Wiretap me<br />Back-stab me <br />Break the faith<br />Fall from grace  8-) <br />Tell me lies 8-) <br />Time flies <br />Close your eyes <br /><br />Come with me <br />Come with me, Yeah<br />Come with me, Uh-huh, Yeah <br /><br />You said to trust you<br />You'd never hurt me <br />Now I'm disgusted<br />Since then adjusted <br />Certainly you fooled me<br />Ridiculed me <br />Left me hanging<br />Now shit is boomeranging<br />Right back at you <br />Think long range<br />Narrow-minded<br />Left me blinded<br />I cosigned it <br />Shit backfired<br />But I'm bouncing back<br />I grinded<br />Not many would bear the pressure <br />You comprehend me<br />You want to end me<br />You offend me <br />It's trauma<br />Feel the trauma <br />Come with me <br /><br />Yeah, Uh-huh, ah ha<br />Come with me, Don't be afraid, yeah<br />Come with me <br /><br />I close my eyes<br />And I see..<br />You standing there<br />I cry...<br />Tears...<br />Of sorrow...<br />I die.... 8-) <br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah<br /><br />Fuck my enemies <br />Fuck my foes 8-) <br />Damn these hoes<br />You're stepping on my toes <br />Back up off me<br />Take your hands off me <br />Give me room to breathe <br />I'm not hearing it <br />I'm not fearing it <br />I'm up to my ears in it <br />Bullshit I'm destructive<br />Some women find that seductive<br />Some say it's lunacy <br />Reluctantly I've been moving on<br />I ignore you<br />Sorry if I bore you <br />I neglect you<br />Don't mean to disrespect you<br />Can't you see <br />I love you dearly<br />And that sincerely <br />But you annoy me<br />You can't avoid me <br />I'm here to stay<br />Forever and ever and a day <br />That's never<br />I can't let you go<br />I can't forget it<br />Why you did it <br />I won't permit it<br />And won't acquit it <br />I want to fight you<br />I'll fucking bite you <br />Can't stand nobody like you<br />You can't run<br />You can't hide  8-) <br />No surprise<br />Close your eyes<br /><br />Come with me, yeah <br />Come with me <br />Come with me, AHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOWWW <br />Yeah, like this<br />Come on, Come on<br />Yeah turn me up, turn me up<br />Yeah yeah yeah, come on now, Yeah<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears (Uh huh You ready now? Come on check this out)<br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears, Uhh (Oh yeah that's right, Oh yeah that's right)<br /><br />Hear my cries<br />Hear my calls <br />Lend me your ears<br />See my fall<br />See my errors<br />Know my faults<br />Time halts<br />See my loss <br />Know I'm lacking<br />Backtracking <br />Where I met you<br />Pistol packing <br />Itchy finger<br />Trigger happy <br />Try to trap me<br />Bad rap <br />Wiretap me<br />Backstab me <br />Break the faith<br />Fall from grace <br />Tell me lies 8-) <br />Time flies <br />Close your eyes <br />Come with me <br /><br />Come with me [x8]<br /><br />I'm gonna take you with me<br />I want to fight you<br />I'll fucking bite you<br />Can't stand nobody like you<br />You can't run<br />You can't hide <br />No surprise<br />Close your eyes<br /><br />Come with me <br />I'm gonna take you with me <br />I'm here to stay<br />Forever ever<br />And ever and day that's never <br />Come with me <br /><br />Uh-huh, Yeah [x6]<br />Come with me<br /><br />1998<br />EPIC records/SONY music<br /><br />IT'S ALL FOR PURE LOVE!!!!!!!<br />
    <br />This is some powerful awesome video and song!  I remember this from way back, but I've forgotten how it linked with MJ. Was it performed on an award show? I remember there was some MJ link with T-Rex.  To me, this song and video is referring to Michael's return and Bam, and doesn't apply to P. Diddy's own life. T-Rex certainly relates to a dinosaur invasion. So does anyone know? Thanks!
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    I don’t really know what to think about this. I’m rather conflicted – just like I am with many aspects of the hoax. This could be a clue, just as much as it could be a coincidence, but then “there are no coincidences”. <br />Does Paris know Jenna Nicole? Maybe if La Toya or another Jackson were to RT this, it would be more definite. <br />I think it’s a clue, though. I definitely thought about the hoax the moment I read it.<br />
  • I have no idea if this is related or not, but it is a funny POSSIBLE connection!  <br /><br />
    Michael Jackson - Jackson's Residency Disrupted By Dinosaurs<br />11 March 2009 16:20<br /><br />michael_jackson_2319774.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]Jackson's Residency Disrupted By Dinosaurs[/size]<br /> <br />[size=10pt]Superstar MICHAEL JACKSON's plans for a sensational run of comeback concerts in London was stalled - by a show about dinosaurs.<br /><br />The King of Pop wanted to stage a summer spectacular at London's O2 Arena by taking over the venue for a two-month residency.  But he was told he would have to step aside for almost a week in August (09) - to make way for a show featuring fake prehistoric monsters.<br /><br />Walking With Dinosaurs:  The Arena Spectacular was already booked in to the O2 for a six-day stint in the middle of Jackson's planned run, and thousands of tickets had been sold.  It meant the Thriller hitmaker had to plan his live revival around the dates already taken by the monster show.<br /><br />A source at the O2 says, "Jackson's people have been in talks with the venue bosses about his comeback for months. Whatever time period was agreed on, Michael wanted to block-book the Arena for a residency.  But his people were told there was no way it could happen as so many other shows were booked in advance.  "Eventually he settled on the summer and agreed to work around any shows already booked.  Michael Jackson might be the biggest pop star in the world - and these shows are the hottest ticket in town - but not even he can override pre-existing contracts."<br /><br />Jackson announced last week (05Mar09) he would play 10 dates at the O2 in east London in July (09) - his last ever shows in the U.K. capital.  Tickets went on sale on Wednesday (11Mar09) - and when more than a million people tried to buy seats, the singer announced he would play a further string of shows, ending his run at the venue in September (09).<br /><br />As WENN went to press, the singer had confirmed a total of 27 shows at the O2.[/size]
    <br />Referencehttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jacksons-residency-disrupted-by-dinosaurs_1097460<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012<br /><br />
  • on 1314712968:
    <br />But then again this is an MJ ARG so he makes the rules and can do whatever he likes with it!!
    <br /><br />Exactly!!<br /><br />  The picture above on the new logo, that they hung at the memorial service out all his thousands of pictures to choose from tells me yes the hoax includes a movie. TS asked in one of his posts is this a sting, a conspiracy, hoax or a movie. He then answered his question and said it was all of them!  I tried to find that post to give the link but I can’t. Maybe someone else remembers which one it was. In a video posted here where an acquaintance of Michael was talking about his wanting to make movies he said, “It’s the process between the beginning and the end.”  And as I mentioned in that post we are in that process now. http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19754.0/topicseen.html Also Kenny Ortega once said, “I think Michael wanted the world on stage…” Well because of this hoax it is on stage all right, and he’s filming the entire act. And again I mention that some where on this sight someone stated that they had read where Michael wanted to make a movie where the people of the world would be the actors! And as I said in that post, if that is a true statement, I believe that Michael is fulfilling that desire as we type! The world of the non-believers and believers are his actors! This goes hand in hand with what Kenny Ortega said!<br /> There is a movie in the making. Maybe it’s for his on private collection, but there is a movie! Stay blessed!<br />[/color]OnTheWingsOfLove
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Are dinosaurus just big lizards suspicious//?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Here it is, onthewingsoflove, http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,18185.msg314370.html#msg314370<br /><br /><br />[quote, author=TS_comments]Without quoting anyone specific, I will give my answers here to things that have been asked or stated by several hoax members about the FBI.<br /><br />First, I am not the one to initiate FBI or government involvement.  This is a theory that has been around pretty much from the beginning.  Souza has had the FBI on the home page for a long time: "If he has the FBI on his side, a lot can be done." {[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/recap_english.php[/color]}.<br /><br />Second, I never said that everyone in the entire FBI organization is involved.  I have always said MJ was planning this for years, and got a few key people in a few key positions to cooperate with him.  Notice that this is possible with the structure of the FBI: "The article went on to also blame the FBI's decentralized structure which prevented effective communication and cooperation between different FBI offices. The article also claimed that the FBI has still not evolved into an effective counterterrorism or counterintelligence agency, due in large part to deeply ingrained cultural resistance to change within the FBI." {[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fbi[/color]}.<br /><br />Third, as I have said a few times already in this thread: the Elvis connection answers much of these objections--including the idea that there would be 100% secrecy, and no clues.  Elvis had government help, that is unquestionably established not only from Linda's website--but just about anyone else who talks about the Elvis case.  Also, originally Elvis had only six people in on it--and they were not all government agents.  Therefore, all the people in all the government agencies were not in on it. <br /><br />Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.<br /><br />Fifth, there is more than one way to skin a cat.  So let's look at it from the other side of the coin.  If the FBI did not help out, then how could the Bel Air station not know something is fishy?  Would they sit by quietly, and say nothing, while MJ hired actors and rented an ambulance to look just like the LAFD #71 ambulance?  And why would the LAFD Captain say {[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggewNtwvHJ4[/color]}: "On June 25, 2009, LAFD responded ... our paramedic ..."--if indeed the LAFD did NOT respond, and it was merely actors in a rented ambulance?<br /><br />Do you think professionals could ALL be bought out for money?  And when the truth came out, wouldn't there be serious consequences for all of them?  Do you think they would not be charged with abuse of public office--ESPECIALLY if they got paid for it?  Can they get out of it all, by saying that it was all just for a movie--and this or that legal loophole squeaks them by?  Did you know that legal loopholes do not prevent people from getting charged with a crime?  Did you know that loopholes may not even prevent someone from being convicted of a crime?  Different people interpret the law differently; that is why there are lawyers and judges and juries.<br /><br />However, if key people in the FBI are cooperating with LAFD and MJ: then when the truth comes out, all they have to do is show success in catching some public corruption through this process--and all is well that ends well.  After all, once again, that is their "top priority among criminal investigations" {[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]http://http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/corruption[/color]}.<br /><br />Finally:[size=14pt] is this hoax a prank, or a Thriller II reality movie, or an ARG, or a sting operation, or a Vendetta, or an NWO/EOW warning, or a wake-up call to the gullible public (don't believe everything in the media), etc--which is it?  And the answer is: all of the above!  It is something that people have never seen before, at least not the combination of these things and on this scale.[/size]
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead);<br /><br /><br />TS....are MJ and Elvis the only 2 dinosaurs, giants in Music that are extinct.....
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    can;t
    on 1314778161:
    <br />Everyone thinks dinosaurs (giants in music, MJ and Elvis) are extinct (dead);<br /><br /><br />TS....are MJ and Elvis the only 2 dinosaurs, giants in Music that are extinct.....<br />
    f<br /><br /><br />Can't foget Freddie Mercury ;)  (SEP 5th)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1314764801:
    <br />I have no idea if this is related or not, but it is a funny POSSIBLE connection!  <br /><br />
    Michael Jackson - Jackson's Residency Disrupted By Dinosaurs<br />11 March 2009 16:20<br /><br />michael_jackson_2319774.jpg<br /><br />Jackson's Residency Disrupted By Dinosaurs<br />  <br />Superstar MICHAEL JACKSON's plans for a sensational run of comeback concerts in London was stalled - by a show about dinosaurs.<br /><br />The King of Pop wanted to stage a summer spectacular at London's O2 Arena by taking over the venue for a two-month residency.  But he was told he would have to step aside for almost a week in August (09) - to make way for a show featuring fake prehistoric monsters.<br /><br />Walking With Dinosaurs:  The Arena Spectacular was already booked in to the O2 for a six-day stint in the middle of Jackson's planned run, and thousands of tickets had been sold.  It meant the Thriller hitmaker had to plan his live revival around the dates already taken by the monster show.<br /><br />A source at the O2 says, "Jackson's people have been in talks with the venue bosses about his comeback for months. Whatever time period was agreed on, Michael wanted to block-book the Arena for a residency.  But his people were told there was no way it could happen as so many other shows were booked in advance.  "Eventually he settled on the summer and agreed to work around any shows already booked.  Michael Jackson might be the biggest pop star in the world - and these shows are the hottest ticket in town - but not even he can override pre-existing contracts."<br /><br />Jackson announced last week (05Mar09) he would play 10 dates at the O2 in east London in July (09) - his last ever shows in the U.K. capital.  Tickets went on sale on Wednesday (11Mar09) - and when more than a million people tried to buy seats, the singer announced he would play a further string of shows, ending his run at the venue in September (09).<br /><br />As WENN went to press, the singer had confirmed a total of 27 shows at the O2.
    <br />Referencehttp://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jacksons-residency-disrupted-by-dinosaurs_1097460<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012<br /><br /><br />
    <br />Good find! I don't think this was any accident, as MJ knew no real dates needed to be booked at 02. So where he would have performed there were going to be dinosaurs performing, or dinosaurs are MJ (and Elvis).  :mrgreen: To me that seems a clear message that MJ equates himself in some aspects with a ferocious but endearing GREEN extinct dinosaur (like Mystery777's avatar).  Other synonyms might be monsters (MJ's song), dragons, and beasts. Sounds like the bad guys in Revelation, but not to worry, I believe the Bible to be cryptic, be in layers, have a twist at the end, etc.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I have a bit of a problem with linking MJ to a dinosaur! Ok, extinct may be like 'dead', but to refer to someone as a dinosaur is to allude to them being old, out-of-touch, 'stuck in the dark ages', living in the past - all of which the superbly innovative MJ is anything but!  lolol/