TIAI August 29

Comments

• angelangel Posts: 349
    TS, I take this moment (pre-stampede) to restate my appreciation.  You are the stability in this journey, consistent, standing the test of time, laying down the tracks of this adventure.  Michael is blessed to have such a stedfast and true friend.  Eventually, all eyes will be opened.  Sometimes it just takes a minute to adjust to truth; while some of it doesn't seem to make sense, it makes faith.  L.O.V.E.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    quote of bec :<br /> <br />
    Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/
  • on 1314881459:
    <br />
    on 1314877121:
    <br />
    on 1314868417:
    <br />Anyway paris is just a girl..and 2012 its too late. <br />TS i really hope you're having fun....<br />STUDY PEACE. <br />
    <br /><br />You are starting to annoy me BIG TIME.<br />
    <br /><br />This is just pure ignorance. 2012 is going to be an interesting (eye opening) year for minuminu..  lolol/ <br /><br />And she really should STUDY PEACE so that she knows what she is referring to.. :roll:<br />
    Really :D i hope so! fresse/ :?  lolol/<br />Always Love bearhug
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1314887334:
    <br />quote of bec :<br /> <br />
    Fourth, if the FBI is involved, why would TS expose this publicly on the internet?  Again, look at the Elvis case.  Why does Linda's website publicly expose the fact that government agents helped Elvis in the past and recently?  Is Linda's website putting anyone in danger?  No.  Why not?  Because the general public has never heard of her website; and of the few who do see it, many still don't believe it.  Same for this MJ hoax website.  It is not getting millions of hits a day (not yet, anyway    ).  Few are watching, most of which are merely forum members here; and even some of those don't believe what I am saying about the FBI.<br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.
    @minuminu, your only purpose upon signing up at this board is to heckle TS. Someday, perhaps soon, you are going to feel very foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, really.
  • on 1314890309:
    <br />@minuminu, your only purpose upon signing up at this board is to heckle TS. Someday, perhaps soon, you are going to feel very foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, really.<br />
    i hope so..! really. bearhug
    on 1314890198:
    <br />
    on 1314887334:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />of course, and who is going to make a case for a gang of crazies who say that MJ is alive, "if you don't say the media will not be able to be truth"!!! lolol/ <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />This is what i said i ...
    @paula, no you said "quote of bec", should be "quote of TS".
    on 1314891145:
    <br />
    on 1314890309:
    <br />@minuminu, your only purpose upon signing up at this board is to heckle TS. Someday, perhaps soon, you are going to feel very foolish. I almost feel sorry for you, really.<br />
    i hope so..! really. bearhug <br />
    <br /><br /><br />If you really felt that way you would be coming here with an open mind. As it is, you have walked in with an attitude and a chip on your shoulder, mind tightly shut, thinking you have all the answers, in an attempt to spread your negativity and propaganda and start shit. You could add a thousand smileys to your posts and they still wouldn't stop the obvious agenda from leaking through.<br /><br /><br />Move on minuminu, if you have nothing but negativity to spout you're on the wrong site.
    on 1314891307:
    <br />
    on 1314890198:
    <br />
    on 1314887334:
    <br /><br /><br />I didn't say that, paula, that's a TS quote.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />This is what i said i ...<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />I mean, if the said TS your making an appointment of ts and the rest will say i, i confused ... :'(
    Don't cry Paula, your English is pretty rough. You're misplacing the pronouns so I can't follow what you're trying to say. Please don't be offended. Sometimes I have an easier time then others understanding your posts, but this time you've left me dizzy, lol.
    on 1314892366:
    <br />Don't cry Paula, your English is pretty rough. You're misplacing the pronouns so I can't follow what you're trying to say. Please don't be offended. Sometimes I have an easier time then others understanding your posts, but this time you've left me dizzy, lol.<br />
    :P :lol:
  • When Michael comes back it will not matter a hoot if, and how long people have believed in TS, Front, etc. Everyone will have him back, not just an exclusive club.  8-)<br /><br />Some nasty comments abound considering it's all for L.O.V.E.  :?
    You don't think it will matter that people have called TS a fake, a fraud, and a manipulator? <br /><br /><br />I think it will matter... if only in their own conscience.
  • I'm undecided on whether it will be 2011 or 2012. Souza and Bec made some pretty valid points. I think it is very possible that Bams day is closely connected to the trial. It just seems logical that the Bams couldn't happen too far away from the trial because the trial keeps this whole saga fresh in the public's mind and unless Murray is found not guilty, I find it hard to believe Michael would let an innocent person go to jail (but that could be a whole other meaning in itself so who knows). Also, the doomsday stuff in 2012 might be too much of a distraction for people to fully understand Michael's message.<br /><br />But then I think, since when is Michael going to do something that we think is logical. It would be completely unexpected if he Bam(ed?  lolol/) after all of the hooplah had died down. Everyone one is thinking the world is going to end and then BAM Michael comes back  :lol: That would be a much happier ending. So I'm still unsure. All I know, is that whenever Bams day is I'm going to get my party on  party/ party/  lolol/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1314784954:
    <br />I have a bit of a problem with linking MJ to a dinosaur! Ok, extinct may be like 'dead', but to refer to someone as a dinosaur is to allude to them being old, out-of-touch, 'stuck in the dark ages', living in the past - all of which the superbly innovative MJ is anything but!  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />:lol: I don't think it was meant to be taken THAT seriously. :mrgreen:<br />Besides , when I think of dinosaurs I think of fierce ! Rawr! :twisted:
  • Paula sometimes your english leaves me just speechless, it's soooo cute  bearhug<br /><br />It's a good thing that you can understand english so well though.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Paula I always understand what you are saying, and appreciate your posts! You do sometimes use "he" for a girl and "she" for a man though! Those pronouns! crash/ :lol:<br /><br />
    on 1314893530:
    <br />When Michael comes back it will not matter a hoot if, and how long people have believed in TS, Front, etc. Everyone will have him back, not just an exclusive club.  8-)<br /><br />Some nasty comments abound considering it's all for L.O.V.E.  :?<br />
    <br /><br />"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer<br /><br />After BAM there will again be furious debate around the world on Michael Jackson, and eventually the truth about him will be known by all, and people will all act like they were never in the camp of doubters and haters. Mob mentality for the majority who don't seek/dig for truth for themselves but accept  what is told them without questioning. This reminds me of the parable Jesus told about workers in the field:<br /><br />
    For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.<br /><br />— Matthew 20:1–16, King James Version
    <br /><br />
  • @Paula don't get discouraged, your English is great. It is always a little confusing when learning a new language, I am learning one right now.<br /><br />My gut is telling me 2011 but I am still thinking about 2012 since it has come up a lot throughout the hoax. However, I just can't get that autograph out of my head even though it said July.
  • on 1314943974:
    <br /><br />After BAM there will again be furious debate around the world on Michael Jackson, and eventually the truth about him will be known by all, and people will all act like they were never in the camp of doubters and haters. Mob mentality for the majority who don't seek/dig for truth for themselves but accept  what is told them without questioning. This reminds me of the parable Jesus told about workers in the field:<br /><br />
    For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.<br /><br />— Matthew 20:1–16, King James Version
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />I love the Parable of the field workers. <br />This one, too:<br />
    <br /> <blockquote>"What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance"—Luke 15:4-7.
    </blockquote>
  • on 1314979238:
    <br />
    on 1314943974:
    <br /><br />After BAM there will again be furious debate around the world on Michael Jackson, and eventually the truth about him will be known by all, and people will all act like they were never in the camp of doubters and haters. Mob mentality for the majority who don't seek/dig for truth for themselves but accept  what is told them without questioning. This reminds me of the parable Jesus told about workers in the field:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />I love the Parable of the field workers. <br />This one, too:<br />
    <br /> <blockquote>"What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance"—Luke 15:4-7</blockquote>.
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />    There is another parable similar to these two that I’m reminded of in the context of those of us on this site who have been here a long time. It’s about a woman who doesn't give up until she finds the precious coin she has lost.<br />[font='times new roman']Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.” (Luke 15:8-10)<br /> [/font]<br />[size=2pt] [/size]<br />When Michael returns all of us who stuck and stayed with this site will be saying to the world rejoice with us, for we have found that precious someone that was lost!<br /> <br />[blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends! <br /> OnTheWingsOfLove<br />[size=2pt]p.s. forgive the font size as I am again having trouble with it here. [/size] crash/   <br />
  • ^^All of these make me feel warm and happy^^<br /> <br /> bearhug :-*
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    ***error***
    ***error***
    on 1314853429:
    [...]But then maybe I'm just weary of getting hyped up and then getting eased down, and 2012 might as well feel like forever. How do you push on past trial? Trial is the perfect opportunity... seems tailor made. It's a great platform upon which to reach a global audience.
    Me, on the other hand, I believe Michael is going to return toward the end of 2012... maybe beginning of 2013!<br /><br />BUT as you said, the TRIAL plays a major role in all the Circus. It's one of the magic KEYS, along with the Elvis connections and the Numerology clues.<br />Though I do believe that something BIG is going to happen around the TRIAL (right before or during or after). I'm not sure what... or when or how. I have this feeling that we are going to see Michael disguised again! maybe into one of the witnesses or lawyers or something like that!<br />Anything may happen with the TRIAL...and I am 90% sure we will have a MAJOR clue/message from Michael that will give us another "dose" of strength and patience until the 2012 BAM!<br />It's very possible that the TRIAL may last until 2012 too...<br />But I kind of doubt that Michael returns in 2011 even if the trial ends this year.... and regardless whether Murray gets convicted or not.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1314675981:
    <br />[...]August 2012?  From the last TIAI thread, TS stated this was a likely time for Elvis to BAM, as it will be the 35th anniversary of his faked death, and LMP will be there (Graceland) with her entire family.
    <br />I have a dream . . .<br />. . . <br />. . . to be there in August 2012!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1314703654:
    <br />So you guys still say that Paris' RT which contains the words BAM and 2012 and which  is about the dinosaurs to BAM in 2012 is just a random RT? And also you still say the TIMING of this RT is also just a coincidence? Because she made this RT right after TS wrote that Michael will BAM till the end of 2012. Well, NOTHING can convince people as long as they keep their minds and eyes closed.<br /><br />The RT of Paris is also another slap on the face for the ones who still do not believe Paris is giving out clues about the hoax. I don't know why people underestimate her and think that she could not give any clues. This is Michael Jackson's daughter we're talking about, HELLLOOOOOOO!!! Don't you see how mature and smart she is? Do you forget that she made almost all of us cry with the speech she made at the memorial? She was just acting there but she got us all. Why wouldn't she give out clues about her dad's hoax? She is a part of it and I bet she's enjoying it. She is acting in her dad's new Ghosts movie which is the Thriller II. Why would it be depressing for her to give out hoax clues? I'm sure she's enjoying to play the game. She is her father's girl. <br /><br />So, the ones who still hesitate to jump into the rabbit hole, do not hesitate no more. Jump in. Some of us are waiting for you there. TS is our flashlight to show us the way in the dark hole. And at the end of the tunnel Michael is waiting for us all. There is nothing to be nervous about, there is nothing to be scared. This is a GREAT ADVENTURE. Do not allow your fears and skepticism stop you. Trust and believe Michael.  <br />
    <br /><br />respect-chapeau.gif