TIAI August 29

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Comedy on TV is boring compared to this forum.
  • on 1315389378:
    <br />Comedy on TV is boring compared to this forum.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I completely agree!
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    Dont know if its been mentioned so i'll put it here as it concerns TS and Dinosaurs<br /><br />yesterday Obee tweeted the youtube link to his video for "life is a movie" he tweeted "turn up the volume, put to full screen and pay attention to the details"<br />Believe it or not i had'nt listened to his song or seen the vid before last night and besides the fact that he's lovely and dances like a genius i want to share what i saw because i was ofcourse paying attention to details:<br />two things stood out to me and almost knocked me off my chair : in the beginning of the clip when he's walking along he's wearing a light coloured cap which is obviously an existing brand but on the side the letters TS stand out and when he's sitting in front of the TV there are toy dinosaurs on his coffee table...I know the vid was probably shot before the paris retweet and befor TS discussing this retweet but it cant be just another coinkidoink...
  • There is a thread dedicated to his video, yes I saw his tweet yesterday asking us to look at the details of the video - quite strange request, I mean it looked strange to me.<br />On May 19th this year OBee also tweeted "Follow the yellow brick road"
  • on 1315404610:
    <br />Dont know if its been mentioned so i'll put it here as it concerns TS and Dinosaurs<br /><br />yesterday Obee tweeted the youtube link to his video for "life is a movie" he tweeted "turn up the volume, put to full screen and pay attention to the details"<br />Believe it or not i had'nt listened to his song or seen the vid before last night and besides the fact that he's lovely and dances like a genius i want to share what i saw because i was ofcourse paying attention to details:<br />two things stood out to me and almost knocked me off my chair : in the beginning of the clip when he's walking along he's wearing a light coloured cap which is obviously an existing brand but on the side the letters TS stand out and when he's sitting in front of the TV there are toy dinosaurs on his coffee table...I know the vid was probably shot before the paris retweet and befor TS discussing this retweet but it cant be just another coinkidoink...<br />
    yes this retweet was reported to obee'video! so its not a clue.. :roll:<br />paris loves so much your omer!<br />So what TS? ;)<br />you can still change my mind.... lolol/ michael-jackson/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1315415249:
    <br />
    on 1315404610:
    <br />Dont know if its been mentioned so i'll put it here as it concerns TS and Dinosaurs<br /><br />yesterday Obee tweeted the youtube link to his video for "life is a movie" he tweeted "turn up the volume, put to full screen and pay attention to the details"<br />Believe it or not i had'nt listened to his song or seen the vid before last night and besides the fact that he's lovely and dances like a genius i want to share what i saw because i was ofcourse paying attention to details:<br />two things stood out to me and almost knocked me off my chair : in the beginning of the clip when he's walking along he's wearing a light coloured cap which is obviously an existing brand but on the side the letters TS stand out and when he's sitting in front of the TV there are toy dinosaurs on his coffee table...I know the vid was probably shot before the paris retweet and befor TS discussing this retweet but it cant be just another coinkidoink...<br />
    yes this retweet was reported to obee'video! so its not a clue.. :roll:<br />paris loves so much your omer!<br />So what TS? ;)<br />you can still change my mind.... lolol/ michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: yeah right... :?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315415249:
    <br /> yes this retweet was reported to obee'video! so its not a clue.. :roll:<br />paris loves so much your omer!<br />So what TS? ;)<br />you can still change my mind.... lolol/ michael-jackson/<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh dear God...  bangbang  I have to count to 10 first. ....<br /><br />minuminu can you pls open your eyes and mind. I really don't know how you became a believer.  :?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Didn't mystery777 have a dinosaur avatar?
  • Yes he/she had a dinosaur as an avatar.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    on 1315386334:
    <br />
    on 1315383138:
    <br /><br /> :'( <br />
    <br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o0ExGXfs2o
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1315433527:
    <br />
    on 1315415249:
    <br /> yes this retweet was reported to obee'video! so its not a clue.. :roll: <br />paris loves so much your omer!<br />So what TS? ;) <br />you can still change my mind.... lolol/ michael-jackson/ <br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh dear God...  bangbang  I have to count to 10 first. ....<br /><br />minuminu can you pls open your eyes and mind. I really don't know how you became a believer.  :? <br />
    <br /> <br />@PureLove<;br />You can use this<br />tumblr_li2lglJpdC1qdwlt2o1_400-1.gif
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    minuminu isn't a believer. It is a TS heckler. That is it's purpose.<br /><br /><br />But I do find it ironic that TS gives us a RT and we all moan and protest n complain about it for a day... and Front turns around and gives us a direct Tweet... both seemingly acting as "insiders" through "Paris".<br /><br /><br />Possibly because a certain someone on this very thread just got done saying, oh, she's just being a 13yo girl, stop reading into everything, Michael wouldn't use his daughter to drop clues... etc. If I didn't know any better, seems this certain someone just got quoted n proved wrong.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • I wonder when we'll hear from Mr. TS again, there's always a certain comfort feeling here after he's visited.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315461493:
    <br />
    on 1315433527:
    <br />
    on 1315415249:
    <br /> yes this retweet was reported to obee'video! so its not a clue.. :roll: <br />paris loves so much your omer!<br />So what TS? ;) <br />you can still change my mind.... lolol/ michael-jackson/ <br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh dear God...  bangbang  I have to count to 10 first. ....<br /><br />minuminu can you pls open your eyes and mind. I really don't know how you became a believer.  :? <br />
    <br /> <br />@PureLove<;br />You can use this<br />tumblr_li2lglJpdC1qdwlt2o1_400-1.gif<br />
    <br /><br />:lol:<br /><br />Exactly that is my face expression after reading minuminu's posts. :lol:
  • Personally, I agree with TS. Here is my thought :<br />- Michael was acquitted in 2005. Then he has disappeared in Europe, the Middle East ... Why not to stay in the USA while he was cleared ? Why do not to go back up on stage to this period ? Why to leave with his children ?<br />- November, 2008 : Obama is elected president of the USA<br />- December, 2008: Michael returns in United States and rents the house of Carolwood<br />- January, 2009 : Nomination of Obama<br />- March, 2009 : Michael announces his return on stage<br />- This is it : We have 4 years to act<br />For me, It is evident that these 4 years corresponds to the nomination of Obama (January 2009/January 2013). So, he will be back before January, 2013. Maybe he felt threatened under the presidency Bush. Has he something to reveal ?<br />Excuse me for my bad english. :roll:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1315480229:
    <br />[...]Exactly that is my face expression after reading minuminu's posts. :lol:
    <br /><br />This is not the first time I've felt this urge to tell you how I think about this situation with minimu and others like him who stick around here (and/or on other believers pages) just to contradict everyone and everything.<br />The first times the idea crossed my mind I thought to write about it, but then I changed my mind thinking that maybe it's just my false impression... Maybe I'm wrong but I will say it anyway... <br /><br />This whole thing ^^ made me remember some scenes from Dr. House series. I don't know how many of you guys watched this series entirely or just randomly or maybe never... but I can remember a classic scene that kept repeating over and over throughout many different episodes from different House series: it's when House has a very difficult medical case to solve. Him and his team always used to do that whole "brainstorming-teamwork" where everyone comes up with what he/she thinks the illness cause might be, they gather the "clues' on that white board with House writing them and classifying them, etc... just like we do here on the forum ;) House always denying them all, contradicting and proving them all how they are wrong. Then he just leaves the group disappointed , but at the same time with his mind spinning in order to find the solution... and either he bumped into his old friend Wilson or into some person totally unrelated to the hospital...and House made them just talk and tell him what they think the solution to his case is even if they don't have any medical training, and while these people come up with all the absurdities, House contradicts them... and so on... and then out of the blue BAM !  House gets HIT by the idea! and suddenly knows what to do with the patient!<br /><br />For more House connections , see this topic: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20291.msg352568.html#new
  • on 1315480229:
    <br />
    on 1315461493:
    <br />
    on 1315433527:
    <br />
    on 1315415249:
    <br /> <br />@PureLove<;br />You can use this<br />tumblr_li2lglJpdC1qdwlt2o1_400-1.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />Exactly that is my face expression after reading minuminu's posts. :lol: <br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ <br /><br />I LOVE you guys!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    TS, it's 9/9 and you are MIA. yoohoo-017.gif<br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1315604882:
    <br />TS, it's 9/9 and you are MIA. yoohoo-017.gif<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Same here TS, I thought that maybe you will be with us today.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This ventures off topic but...one of the movie channels is playing This Is It right now and the more I see the movie, the more I believe it's Michael all the way through.  No doubles.  I admit to being unsure before but now I really think it was all Michael.  The sunglasses scenes always through me off because they cover so much of his face and hide his eyes.  And he appeared to, at times, dance or act "out of character" for Michael.  If it's a movie than it's reasonable that he's acting and wearing makeup for the cameras (like in all movies).  There's the part where his ear looks different, but that's easy enough (think prosthetic ears like Spock, only not Vulcan ears obviously).  Then Joe says the movie is full of doubles.  Maybe Michael wanted us to think doubles were used when it was him all along.  Why not right?  It's his movie and the more controversy that surrounds the movie (which he knew would be released after his "death") the better.  If people suspect doubles, it raises questions about Michael's health, whether he was really ready to go on tour, if he was drugged up, etc.<br /><br />Anyways, I think the movie was filmed over a longer period than we might think.  Because Michael does appear to be thinner in certain parts than in others.  Many actors have lost weight for roles.  If Michael's role was to appear to "fade before our eyes" then he could've lost a bit of weight, for the film.  Doing that raises the doubles questions, health questions, etc.  Michael is dedicated to this hoax, his "death" is his life's work, ironically enough, but there is so much more to come obviously.  So I can see him losing weight and altering his look with movie makeup as he has for his art before.  And he "acts" differently because it is in fact supposed to be a movie all along and not rehearsal footage.<br /><br />Michael has his own role(s) to play in his hoax, just like those who are actively "in on it".  Including Paris who has stated recently on her twitter account that she wants to be an actress.  You see how I brought it back on topic at the last second?  ;) <br />
  • He'll be here 9/11/11 for sure.
  • on 1315612544:
    <br />He'll be here 9/11/11 for sure. <br />
    <br /><br />I also think so, but if he won't then i will be really really surprised  bangbang
  • So here we can see "T", "The eye", "S" (which looks like a $) and a "Pyramid".<br />Did anyone see this sign before? I didn't! So was it personally made for Omer? <br />I think soooooo bounce/
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315610031:
    <br />This ventures off topic but...one of the movie channels is playing This Is It right now and the more I see the movie, the more I believe it's Michael all the way through.  No doubles.  I admit to being unsure before but now I really think it was all Michael.  The sunglasses scenes always through me off because they cover so much of his face and hide his eyes.  And he appeared to, at times, dance or act "out of character" for Michael.  If it's a movie than it's reasonable that he's acting and wearing makeup for the cameras (like in all movies).  There's the part where his ear looks different, but that's easy enough (think prosthetic ears like Spock, only not Vulcan ears obviously).  Then Joe says the movie is full of doubles.  Maybe Michael wanted us to think doubles were used when it was him all along.  Why not right?  It's his movie and the more controversy that surrounds the movie (which he knew would be released after his "death") the better.  If people suspect doubles, it raises questions about Michael's health, whether he was really ready to go on tour, if he was drugged up, etc.<br /><br />Anyways, I think the movie was filmed over a longer period than we might think.  Because Michael does appear to be thinner in certain parts than in others.  Many actors have lost weight for roles.  If Michael's role was to appear to "fade before our eyes" then he could've lost a bit of weight, for the film.  Doing that raises the doubles questions, health questions, etc.  Michael is dedicated to this hoax, his "death" is his life's work, ironically enough, but there is so much more to come obviously.  So I can see him losing weight and altering his look with movie makeup as he has for his art before.  And he "acts" differently because it is in fact supposed to be a movie all along and not rehearsal footage.<br /><br />Michael has his own role(s) to play in his hoax, just like those who are actively "in on it".  Including Paris who has stated recently on her twitter account that she wants to be an actress.  You see how I brought it back on topic at the last second?  ;) <br /><br />
    <br /> <br />... May Be 8)
  • I also was hoping that TS would appear today...the day's not over though, so you never know.  If not, then hopefully on 9/11.<br /> <br />And I completely agree with Mish...I always feel a special sense of comfort reading TS' posts.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.