Family pic Latoya posted on her Twitter act. 8/29/11

Comments

• Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    I definitely think that is MJ. <br />He looks extremely sad or lonely in this photo. <br />I don't like the wording she uses, "my family", isn't it his family also? <br /><br />Just my thoughts.
  • on 1314752625:
    <br />I definitely think that is MJ. <br />He looks extremely sad or lonely in this photo. <br />I don't like the wording she uses, "my family", isn't it his family also? <br /><br />Just my thoughts.<br />
    <br /> <br />He doesn't look very well. <br />I agree 100% he looks sad...<br />I don't like to think about that...
  • on 1314751066:
    <br />
    on 1314750664:
    <br />
    on 1314749696:
    <br />
    on 1314746874:
    <br />
    on 1314745778:
    <br />
    on 1314744864:
    <br />@applehead- Ok, so the pic of Jermaine and Janet make it clear that this pic was indeed taken in 2004. Atleast for me! I'm not completely convinced about the doubles though. In public, yes! Onstage or in family photos, no!<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you themoon. I think some believers look at things deeper than it is expected, focus so deeply than they need to, and this brings them to wrong conclusions. There's only ONE Michael. NOBODY looks exactly the same in every picture. It depends on the light, the make up, the mood. I do not like it when they call him "orange pants guy" because he is Michael Jackson. No doubles in TII or at 02.
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]So do you call Michael's dad a liar then :lol: ?He himself told the fans and the ohers that DOUBLES was used in THIS IS IT :roll: ?<br />And for the RECORD I love Michael ,and of course he is Michael J.Jackson and please stop talking about me as I would be "OUT OF THE ROOM" and in another CAMP CALLED "THEY".I said ORANGE PANTS so that people could understand what I mean.NO OFFENSE ,ok?<br />I LOVE YOU :) !!!!!<br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Applehead you are NOT the only person who calls him "orange pants guy" and I think I'm free to write in a manner I like to. If I do not want to mention your name, I won't. If you want to take it on yourself, take it.<br /><br />Second of all, yes MJ's father is lying about the doubles in TII. They did the same for Michael album. It is all to create confusion and controversy. You do not need to roll your eyes just because I disagree with your opinion. Pls try to be polite. You write LOVE all the time but I wish you could have and show it in your posts for real.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]It was not my intention to offend you PURELOVE,no no.I apologise. If you pay close attention I put the roll eye ,after I wrote what Joseph said.So in conclusion I put the roll eyes because I DONT BELIEVE EITHER ,about THE DOUBLES  :lol: .<br /><br />P.S. Purelove if you dont want to write my name it's ok,because it's not my real name anyway :lol: .My real name is DIANA,and I'm glad to meet you!!!!<br /><br />I LOVE YOU........I DO :-* !!!!!!!![/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Ahh ok. I thought that you believe in doubles theory in TII. Sorry it was my fault then. And I apologize for the things I wrote about the LOVE spreading issue in your posts.  :oops: Nice to meet you Diana.  bearhug <br />
    <br /> <br />All well that ends well. Glad to see you guys are back on track. It does not take much to misunderstand something we are writing. So I spread the L.O.V.E. <br />As for Michael he is the only unique Michael Jackson but he has impersonators who will act as decoy for him. That's why we see different Michaels.  Applehead just to let you know, In December I met an impersonator in Montreal, I live in Montreal, believe me, he did look exactly like Michael, darn it was not him.. So you see sometimes we can be mistaken. blessings.
    on 1314752805:
    <br />
    on 1314752625:
    <br />I definitely think that is MJ. <br />He looks extremely sad or lonely in this photo. <br />I don't like the wording she uses, "my family", isn't it his family also? <br /><br />Just my thoughts.<br />
    <br /> <br />He doesn't look very well. <br />I agree 100% he looks sad...<br />I don't like to think about that...<br />
    <br /><br />What I mean by the "my family" is, even if MJ is dead it's still THEIR family. Just because someone passes doesn't mean that they aren't in the family anymore. I've had family members pass and they are still family members. Perhaps that's just my family. That's what I think is weird about her statement.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I clearly see 2 Michael's in those pics Applehead posted from 2 days apart in 2005.<br /><br /><br />So you guys are willing to settle on Michael product placing Fiji water 5 years prior to 6/25/09?<br /><br /><br />I am having a hard time accepting that as an answer. I'm more inclined to believe the Fiji water is a family favorite and we should throw it out as a clue across the board.<br /><br /><br />My only hesitation is the off centering of the pic. Who took this pic and so therefore purposely off centered it to ensure the Fiji water was visible?<br /><br /><br />It's not like Michael placed it on the table. There was no reason to assume it would be within the frame. The pic had to be set up if we are to settle on purposeful product placement. The photographer had to be instructed to purposely keep it within the frame. How does that happen? This is a family function. Michael isn't the boss. Joe is. How does Michael say, oh hey, photog guy, make sure you get the Fiji water in the pic... without having to explain himself? Does the whole family and all these friends know about the hoax? That's rsiky. As it is, Janet and that guy broke up recently, right? Not a person you want in on the hoax 5 years prior.<br /><br /><br />This pic doesn't make sense and I wish you guys would think a little deeper with me. For example, 2 pages and no one touched on the most curious thing about this pic...<br /><br /><br />It's Michael's birthday, where are the kids???
    Bec - I also think it's weird that the kids aren't in the photo with him. I know I don't go out on my birthday without my kids. I don't know who took the photo either but your right it is off center. I'm sure they could have found a better spot for that photo or the photographer could have moved to get a better shot. I'm an amateur and I know better then that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That water is featured in that photo just as much as the 14 people are. IMO you can't dismiss this fiji water as irrelevent. It is included on purpose. As for the kids not being there, no one else brought their younger family members along either. Or did they, and this was one snap of the adults among other photos of the night chosen for the number of people and product placement involved? Smile MJ, everyone else is. I know, it must be painful getting your picture taken all the time.<br />Now for the digression. I see different Michaels as well.  We have all this in our archives [ and the lively debates that followed such thinking] so I won't get into that now as I think we've taken that as far as we can.  Also,  there are a lot of articles and info from the past we looked at in '09 / 10 that are  being reposted again lately. <br />Now, back to topic....and my 2 cents....don't throw the water out of the equation....it's featured in that photo as surely as the birthday boy and his guests.
    So how does MJ in 2004 at a family function go about making that happen?<br /><br /><br />Michael: Oh the Fiji water, get the Fiji too, it's a part of the family.<br /><br /><br />Photographer: The what, Sir, I'm sorry?<br /><br /><br />Michael: The water, the Fiji water, get it in the picture with us.<br /><br /><br />Joe: What's going on, just take the dang picture already. <br /><br /><br />Jackie: Yo what's up with the water Mike?<br /><br /><br />Janet: Michael, you so crazy.<br /><br /><br />Michael: I just wanted it, you know, it's our favorite water...<br /><br /><br />Katherine: Take the picture.
    on 1314761067:
    <br />As for the kids not being there, no one else brought their younger family members along either. Or did they, and this was one snap of the adults among other photos of the night chosen for the number of people and product placement involved? <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yeah, is that maybe the point? Kids would show the exact age of the picture. I agree he looks older then other pics of him in 04/05, both of them haha.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @bec......you are hysterical! If this hoax thing doesn't work out....I see a bright future in screenwriting for you! <br />(OMGosh......I hope you're not a screenwriter...you aren't are you??)<br /><br /><br />Thanks for the laugh....<br /><br /><br />Blessings to you!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    1.  Perhaps the Fiji water bottles show a level/aspect of the hoax that there are other powers that are working together with him on this, be they benevolent or otherwise.  Coca Cola, Pepsi perhaps, TMZ are part of TPTB setting up MJ as some kind of a end-time messiah for the NWO.<br /><br />2.  The Fiji water is photoshopped in.<br /><br />3.  Perhaps something supernatural (God himself) is prearranging these details, as we see some crazy stats like the 9282 days before and after Pepsi fire. MJ is blissfully unaware and things around him fall into place, but he realizes he is being protected. MJ fearfully works together with the plan he see God carrying out.<br /><br />4.  Perhaps MJ sees his hoax inspiration details as dreams, visions and premonitions much like his process of writing lyrics, "they come from above". Again kind of a combo of God and his own doing working together. Here's a possible take on what happened for the photo:<br /><br />Joe to restaurant beforehand-  We want Fiji water on the side table, that's what MJ always asks for, so make sure. This is his party.<br />Joe-  Okay everybody picture time, come on!  (all gather)<br />MJ-  Angle is important! (motions with pointer finger to camera guy with tripod to move slightly over) (gives thumbs up) (Since MJ always knows what he wants and everyone just does what he says to do, that's it.)<br /><br />But really I have no idea... :lol: Just guessing!<br /><br />I lean towards number 4.  About MJ doubles, I've many times poured over pictures sometimes for hours, comparing all the pics (including the ones you showed applehead250609, and I still come back to the deeper level of the hoax where MJ deliberately is setting us up to believe in doubles or twins, by using illusion back at least 20 plus years with lighting, angles, make-up differences, weight gain/loss, sunglasses or not, stubble or not, hair style changes, personality changes, heels or not, on and on. Totally deliberate, and they are one and the same guy.  I am absolutely sure 100% for what that's worth to anyone! :D<br />As far as the kids not being there, they were probably in the other room with their slough of cousins having a blast.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Probably just another of those crazy "coincidences" (then again maybe not) but remember in This is It, I think it was after "Beat It"  Kenny Ortega says to Michael "have some water" and MJ sings, "Water, Water"<br /> <br />I think the majority of the verbal exhanges in TII by MJ or between MJ and KO have a deeper meaning or hint to something within the hoax...maybe this was one of them???? <br /> <br />Just putting it out there anyway......at the least it's an interesting link to the number of times we have seen Fiji water pop up in places.
    Perhaps it's just as simple as water represents life.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is just my personal opinion about the photos applehead posted on the previous page - I think they are the same person...  The only difference I really see is sunglasses versus regular glasses.
  • Do u think the picture on the wall in the photo was photoshopped? I see a circle that resembles the earth, an upside down star or starfish symbol, and an eye with a green circle around it. The background of the picture is red like his shirt. On his shirt there is one bright dot and a light 7.
  • What if the Fiji bottles are not photoshopped.. On the family picture the bottles have a recent logo (with palm leafs). This logo is since October 5, 2005. Before this date the bottles had a logo with a waterfall. This could be a proof that this picture is not from 2004.<br /><br />        fiji_2.jpg                    Fiji_water.jpg<br /> this bottle looks like the bottles on the family picture <br /> <br /> <br />FIJI Water(R) Unveils New Look for Iconic Square Bottle.  http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FIJI+Water(R)+Unveils+New+Look+for+Iconic+Square+Bottle.-a0137156416 
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /> <br />Michael figure look really photoshopped to me - its just broke my heart to see him such sad and unhappy :cry: :cry: , like he lost all his hope :? .<br /> <br />2004 wasnt his happy time, but anyway - its can be also,that Michaels old pics was changen to the new - same as a New Fiji water bottle wear was replasing old 2004.<br /> <br />Thank you useroff.gif everlastinglove_MJ for excellent find!! beerchug <br /> <br />You may try one more comparishing, using excelled web-source of MJ's photos<br />http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/categories.php?cat_id=379<br /> <br /> <br />its A LOT photo info on that web- all filed by years and important dates@<br /> <br />i cant figure out how to apply to my post, sorry :(
  • on 1314832374:
    <br />What if the Fiji bottles are not photoshopped.. On the family picture the bottles have a recent logo (with palm leafs). This logo is since October 5, 2005. Before this date the bottles had a logo with a waterfall. This could be a proof that this picture is not from 2004.<br /><br />      fiji_2.jpg                    Fiji_water.jpg<br />this bottle looks like the bottles on the family picture <br /> <br /> <br />FIJI Water(R) Unveils New Look for Iconic Square Bottle.  http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FIJI+Water(R)+Unveils+New+Look+for+Iconic+Square+Bottle.-a0137156416  <br />
    <br /> <br />It still doesn't explain why Jermaine Dupri and Janet Jackson are wearing the same outfits as 2004 photo from paps, after either arriving or leaving the restaurant. Unless they wore the same outfit....<br />I doubt it.<br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />Anyone can find ORIGINAL 2004 pic - so we can compare?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I will say it again: there is fluoride in Fiji water. Fluoride is poison, so there must be a clue there because I do not believe they would drink that shit. Also, I have only seen full, closed bottles. MJ looks photoshopped into that family picture, and so are maybe the bottles. So something is up with that picture, but what is it?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Maybe it is a reference to the mermaid hoax and Fuji Films. I watched Rio today and at the end it said Fuji Films. There was a thread w/MJ references in Rio. About a rare bird who doesn't know how to fly. They say this is it, this a great adventure. Maybe he owns the company or has a piece of it. Today at the supermarket I saw Fuji batteries and flashlights for the first time. <br />Also, any comments on the picture hanging on the back wall??? I think it seems out of place.
  • <br />@skyways, interesting web-source of MJ-photo's, thanks.<br />Honestly, first I didn't want to analyse the picture, it expresses hapiness, unity though sadness at the same time. I feel sad too when I see Michael so unhappy and tired :(  . The difference of body expression between him and the rest of the family is striking. <br /> <br />The question is: why has this specific family picture of 'assumably' 2004 been sent? <br /> <br />May be the picture has a bridge function between the 2004/2005 trial and the Murray trial, a connection which is important in the hoax. I'd think that the coming trial is necessary but tough and brings up sad and painful memories about the 2004/2005 trial to Michael and his family. We should realize that too :(  . Well, of course is this my personal interpretation.<br /> <br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Just a couple of possibly irrelevent things about this picture. <br />1/ Everybody except Randy? is looking into the camera . He is facing away looking sidewards.<br />2/ Michael has a piece of paper in his hand. Could that be the bill for his own birthday bash he's paying for?<br />3/ The gentleman  placed next to Michael has on an apron that is tied on back to front, showing the apron strings hanging in front and a chef's white coat. I find it odd that Toy would post this pic that doesn't have only family in it and contains the restaurant owner. You'd think it would be a snap that the owner would display in his restaurant to show that celebrities and famous folk dine there.  suspicious//
  • maybe the "clue" is not in the picture but in the message "On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004"<br /> <br />So she is saying that MJ did not have a birthday dinner with his/her family after 2004???  why not??
  • on 1314903762:
    <br />maybe the "clue" is not in the picture but in the message "On MJ's 53rd birthday I'd like to share a personal photo of MJ's last birthday dinner with my family on August 30, 2004"<br /> <br />So she is saying that MJ did not have a birthday dinner with his/her family after 2004???  why not?? <br />
    <br /> <br />The pictures posted here (I would guess by paps) are for Aug 28, 2004.<br />http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/rEhOYbZ52rY/Michael+Jackson+46th+birthday/9M8ZdoGp0ck/Janet+Jackson<br />