Family pic Latoya posted on her Twitter act. 8/29/11

13»

Comments

• The artwork in the frame on the back wall stood out to me. It seems out of place. The first circle is the earth, the second is an upside star.  I was reading about it representing Venus. There was a Venus transit 6/8/04 and there will be another one on 6/6/12. The last one was in 12/1882. Venus represents compassion and love. It refers to the event as the return of the Goddess, and that Venus is the only feminine Goddess in our soul ar system. It will inspire intuitive awareness. <br /><br />Maybe it will be a lifting of the veil of sorts.<br /><br />http://www.lunarplanner.com/HCpages/Venus.html
  • well...that picture was taken 7 years ago. another 7 thrown in the hoax! i don't know whether the fact that the number is the clue or if there's actually something going on in it. it's very, very odd.
  • on 1314832374:
    <br />What if the Fiji bottles are not photoshopped.. On the family picture the bottles have a recent logo (with palm leafs). This logo is since October 5, 2005. Before this date the bottles had a logo with a waterfall. This could be a proof that this picture is not from 2004.<br /><br />      fiji_2.jpg                    Fiji_water.jpg<br />this bottle looks like the bottles on the family picture <br /> <br /> <br />FIJI Water(R) Unveils New Look for Iconic Square Bottle.  http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FIJI+Water(R)+Unveils+New+Look+for+Iconic+Square+Bottle.-a0137156416  <br />
    <br /> <br />hard to tell  what logo it is since the coolingbox is hiding half the logo...  bangbang  fiji.gif<br /><br />but I will say that it is the old bottletype that is shown in the family photo because : 1. the  new logo have  text above "fiji" the old bottle has not. and the bottles in the family photo has no text above "fiji"  2. there is much more blue in the old logo than the new, jsut like the bottle in the family photo.  3. in the family photo the bottle has a green feature sticking out.. this feature is too far down in the new logo, but it is in the right place in the old logo...<br /><br />therefore.. the bottles are  from 2004.....
  • on 1315305434:
    <br />well...that picture was taken 7 years ago. another 7 thrown in the hoax! i don't know whether the fact that the number is the clue or if there's actually something going on in it. it's very, very odd. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes mjfan this picture is from 2004 and is 7 years old lolol/.Now I remember where I first saw this picture.I saw it on youtube last year  8-),on this video starting 4:16.[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]LOVE[/size]
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's still really perplexing to me the placement of these Fiji water bottles in this purported old Jackson Family personal photo.<br /><br /><br />Did Michael know he was going to use Fiji water as a clue to the death hoax back in 2004? I believe as TS/back/Front have stated, that Michael has been planning the death hoax for decades, it's just shocking to be confronted with such in-your-face proof that even the smallest details may have been planned for at least 5 years prior... and as in this particular pic with the chi-mo allegations and a trial looming...<br /><br /><br />I dunno why that's shocking, but to me it is a profound clue.
  • on 1314731439:
    <br />Jermaine Dupri is in this picture. A month after Michael's 'death', Jermaine and Janet broke up.<br /> <br />This article in the Daily News is interesting. They split after their 7 year relationship.<br />http://articles.nydailynews.com/2009-07-17/gossip/17928163_1_janet-jackson-jermaine-dupri-michael-jackson<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi there, I am new to this site. This is my first post. I am a beLIEVER. <br /><br />Just think it is interesting that Janet ended her relationship pretty much after MJ 'died'<br /><br />Perhaps she needed to end a relationship with her husband, to maintain a 'secret' relationship with her brother. Meaning, that perhaps she felt he wouldnt be trusted with the knowledge of MJ being alive, if he knew the truth so thenn ended her marriage to enable her to communicate with MJ.<br /><br />Family cant be trusted sometimes. Perhaps she felt this with Dupree.
  • Michael has one unusually wider tooth on the bottom left at the front. When he smiles, this is evidence (if you need any more) that it is him.  ;)
  • I believe it was Michael at the 02 Arena, and I always have!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1316474201:
    <br />It's still really perplexing to me the placement of these Fiji water bottles in this purported old Jackson Family personal photo.<br /><br /><br />Did Michael know he was going to use Fiji water as a clue to the death hoax back in 2004? I believe as TS/back/Front have stated, that Michael has been planning the death hoax for decades, it's just shocking to be confronted with such in-your-face proof that even the smallest details may have been planned for at least 5 years prior... and as in this particular pic with the chi-mo allegations and a trial looming...<br /><br /><br />I dunno why that's shocking, but to me it is a profound clue.<br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />bec three photos in where is the water fiji, the credits are SD<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Fiji+water+1.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Fiji+water+2.jpg<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Fiji+water3.jpg
  • perhaps he is IN fiji... im only half serious. but imagine.<br />mj would be far more subtle than that.<br /><br />perhaps jacksons own the brand.
    Yes, paula, that's my point. We have always held the appearance of Fiji water as a clue to the hoax-Barnum connection. It started with the "death-bed photo", then to TII, then appears at the Tribute conference... and finally it shows up purposely faced and framed in a Jackson Family photo from 2004.<br /><br /><br />It's enough to make one pause at the implications.<br /><br /><br />It's such a little detail... I guess I didn't think he had the little details planned for so long... just the big stuff (lyrics, symbolism, the PLAN). Dates and things can be manipulated (the will on 7/7/02 could have been manipulated and the document produced much later, for example), but this photo says a thousand words.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Bec, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails, so to speak, but aren't these all situations where it would be perfectly feasible to legitimately have bottles of water, without there being any clues or hoax connection?<br /><br />Now I don't know if Fiji would be the brand of choice for the Jacksons, or if it is maybe so common in the US that that's the sort that would most likely be provided. Without ascertaining these things I can't make a decision about the importance or not of this water cropping up in all four places.<br /><br />Is that why you're seeing it as important - because you know the Fiji brand is unusual and therefore it recurring in 2004, 2009 and now in 2011 is strange?
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    MJ had dinner with his family on 14 May 2009 for his parents' anniversary.  So how can the 2004 dinner be the last one he ever had with his family - that would have been 5 years before 2009.
    on 1316538751:
    <br />Bec, I don't want to take the wind out of your sails, so to speak, but aren't these all situations where it would be perfectly feasible to legitimately have bottles of water, without there being any clues or hoax connection?<br /><br />Now I don't know if Fiji would be the brand of choice for the Jacksons, or if it is maybe so common in the US that that's the sort that would most likely be provided. Without ascertaining these things I can't make a decision about the importance or not of this water cropping up in all four places.<br /><br />Is that why you're seeing it as important - because you know the Fiji brand is unusual and therefore it recurring in 2004, 2009 and now in 2011 is strange?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />No loss of wind, lol, love u curls.<br /><br /><br />Fiji is fairly unusual to see in the US. It's not a very popular brand at all.<br /><br /><br />But the biggest thing about it's placement in the 2004 pic is that the family group, ie people are off centered in the frame so as to include the water sitting on the table off to the side. There seems no earthly reason to include the water. If the photographer had centered the subject, even passively, the water would have been cut out of the shot. Take a look at it again and you'll see what I mean.<br /><br /><br />That's the weirdest part to me.
    Yes, I've looked again Bec, and I see what you mean!  It begs the question, who actually took the photo?  Someone random, who might easily have off centred the group (hell, I've got some family pics far worse than this one with all sorts of miscellaneous 'extras'!)?  Some professional? Someone taking orders from MJ to make sure they get the water in the shot?!<br /><br />Anyone fancy asking LaToya if she remembers who took the photo?!!
  • Perhaps it's not the brand of water itself. Water = life. <br /><br />Here is the opening paragraph for the link I'm providing. <br /><br />** "Water is often used to symbolize things in literature. Since water is often a sign of life, many times water represents life. Water can also be broken up into two categories: fresh water and bad/polluted water. Fresh water can represent good health, and bad water symbolizes bad health." **<br /><br />http://symbolism.wikia.com/wiki/Water
  • You see a lot of hollywood celebrities drinking Fiji water, Evian, Smart Water: the more expensive brands.<br />I think the point of water symbolizing life is more fitting, and Fiji is just that trendy water 'classy' people drink lol. Plus, I can't stand how Fiji water tastes. It has so much flouride that all its natural minerals are stripped clean. It tastes like your drinking bleach diluted with water...  pale/
    on 1316541955:
    <br />Perhaps it's not the brand of water itself. Water = life. <br /><br />Here is the opening paragraph for the link I'm providing. <br /><br />** "Water is often used to symbolize things in literature. Since water is often a sign of life, many times water represents life. Water can also be broken up into two categories: fresh water and bad/polluted water. Fresh water can represent good health, and bad water symbolizes bad health." **<br /><br />http://symbolism.wikia.com/wiki/Water <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />So many things that have been said of fiji, i found this on the internet, the original text is in spanish<br /> <br /> <br />How many dead MORE DO YOU NEED?<br /> <br /> <br />  The company's bottled Fiji water, thanks to a very effective marketing campaign, came to position your brand at an international level. Fiji bottled water reached to be the second best-selling watermark in United States. But for his "bad luck", it had a surfeit of arrogance to deploy an ad campaign in magazines in 2007, with the phrase "the label says Fiji because it is not bottled in Cleveland" (Ohio), as a way of accentuating the purity of its origin. Says one of the leaders of the campaign, the election of the city of Cleveland to include in the sentence was carried out at random. Cleveland authorities, somewhat offended, decided to conduct a comparative analysis of local tap water and bottled water, Fiji. The results determined that bottled water contained 6.3 micrograms of arsenic per liter, while the City tap water had a non-existent presence of arsenic. Analysis took public State, and of course, were a bofetazo for the company, which decided to promote their own analyses. The results of new studies, determined the presence of 2 micrograms per liter, being shown that Fiji water, as well as more expensive, slightly more toxic than water from tap (always within levels tolerated by the law). The company, not only decided to put an end to the campaign, but it also had to accentuate their policies to reduce the polluting effects throughout the product life cycle, before the sharp decline in its sales volumes.  <br />http://lacrox.wordpress.com/agua/agua-fiji/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1314850252:
    <br />I will say it again: there is fluoride in Fiji water. Fluoride is poison, so there must be a clue there because I do not believe they would drink that shit. Also, I have only seen full, closed bottles. MJ looks photoshopped into that family picture, and so are maybe the bottles. So something is up with that picture, but what is it?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. Michael´s hands are darker if one compares with 2004-5 pics. And also, Fiji water + fluoride reminds me of Michael´s bed, with a tube of tooth paste.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    May be the water is used because of charity? <br />since 2007<br />FIJI Water Foundation Launched in August 2007, the FIJI Water Foundation is a charitable trust funded and supported by our owners, employees, and partners from around the world.  The FIJI Water Foundation is one of the largest philanthropic organizations operating in Fiji and focuses on three priority areas of development throughout the islands: (1) improving access to, and quality of, health care; (2) creating and advancing educational opportunities for children, teenagers and adults; and (3) investing in clean water, sanitation, and infrastructure projects to improve quality of life.<br />Since its establishment, the Foundation has funded projects touching over 100,000 lives in all fourteen of Fiji’s provinces. We continue to expand our outreach and identify long-term project partners who share the Foundation’s sustainable development goals.<br />http://www.fijiwater.com/giving-back/community/fiji-water-foundation/<br />
    on 1316552578:
    <br />
    on 1314850252:
    <br />I will say it again: there is fluoride in Fiji water. Fluoride is poison, so there must be a clue there because I do not believe they would drink that shit. Also, I have only seen full, closed bottles. MJ looks photoshopped into that family picture, and so are maybe the bottles. So something is up with that picture, but what is it?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. Michael´s hands are darker if one compares with 2004-5 pics. And also, Fiji water + fluoride reminds me of Michael´s bed, with a tube of tooth paste.<br />
    <br /> <br />This is of jermaine:<br /> <br />
    Someone, without any authorisation from the promoter, AEG, placed a discreet call to a doctor whom Michael had consulted in the past. After the symptoms had been explained to him, the doctor said it sounded as if Michael was suffering from “toxic poisoning of the brain” and should get to a hospital. For reasons that remain maddening to me, he didn’t go.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /><br /><br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br />Fluoride is a toxic substance that is found in toothpaste and water, the two things be the" scene of the crime " errrr 8)
    The toothpaste was still in it's box - i.e. unused.  I can't see if the water bottle is open. Water on the bedside table I can understand, but a box of toothpaste randomly left on a 'death bed'  WTF?? ?? Not 'random' at all I'd say. It was left there to be seen, which now makes me wonder some more about the other items littering that totally set-up scene.
    Like the Fiji Water bottle.