Starting a Biblical/EOW discussion, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside the box.

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Last year, this youtube user made a series of videos I watched out of curiosity. He compared different books and made the videos. Interesting.<br />
  • [size=10pt] Heptadic structure proves the Gospels are in perfect alignment:  [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • Here's part 1 of another interesting series about Bible Codes:<br /><br /><br />
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    <br />http://www.holyfire.org/eng/<br /><br />I can't stay much today, but here is a link that may be interesting.
  • Ariel and MsTrinity, Thank you for all the videos.  I will watch a few each day because I am very interested in this.  It's fascinating to me because the bible and science are coming together.  The link for the youtube series you posted is great Ms. Trinity333.  Ariel, Did you know about the miracle of the holy fire all along ?  I never heard or saw anything about it before so thanks for sharing.  I am from the U.S. and have been to Catholic churches as a kid.  I quit going there and then started going to a lot of other Christian Churches on and off these last 10 years.  Where are you from ?  Did you ever go to Jerusalem ?    <br /><br />I'm so glad we have the internet to share information.  If it wasn't for your help I wouldn't have found that for a very long time if ever.  <br /><br />Love    bearhug
    Back for a moment. I don't want people to think that the miracle of the Holy fire belong to a particular denomination. People from all denominations are present every year and testimonies may be found in the web, and no accidents happen by the way. Many centuries ago a particular denomination was kicked out of the temple by roman catholic priests. That year the fire descended later and near the place where those kicked out people waited. They celebrate it every year and do not dare to kick out anybody.<br /><br />Edit. I made a mistake, explanation two post below. The link is correct.<br /><br />http://www.holyfire.org/eng/
  • Ariel,  thanks for the information.  That's interesting that the fire started where the people were kicked out.  It's also interesting that the Catholic priests were the ones who kicked them out.  I wasn't thinking that it was for any specific denomination.  I was trying to figure out why I never heard of it before.  My parents took me to the Catholic church as a child.  I don't remember hearing anything about it.  I quit the Catholic church a long time ago and now go to other churches sometimes.  It seem's that this miracle has been celebrated a very long time.  <br /><br /><br />Peace and Love
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1322776541:
    <br />Last year, this youtube user made a series of videos I watched out of curiosity. He compared different books and made the videos. Interesting.<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaNHNRqhLNM&feature=related<br />
    <br />MissG, there are some strong reasons why certain groups reject Apostle Paul as sent by God, and say he is a false prophet.  I've studied that in the past, but I'm not sure where I stand on that.  There is a whole gamut of dogmatic beliefs out there, each with their proofs for their position, and that argue for opposite sides on most doctrines and issues.
    DONTWALKAWAY, I made a mistake. These people were kicked out twice, two different years, once by roman catholic priest, one by Armenian priests. The fire started where they were the second time, when Armenians threw them out, but it is still interesting. I have to do more research to see what happened the first time.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1322786131:
    <br />[size=10pt] Heptadic structure proves the Gospels are in perfect alignment:  [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for posting this.. Amazing!  /bravo/<br /><br />I really like Missler. He is a sharp gentleman! He knows his stuff  8-)<br /><br />I bet you this guy is actually TS... All this logic thinking and numerology!  lolol/
  • Thank you Jono & Dontwalkaway.  bearhug  Ariel; I will check out your link.  respect/<br /><br />For those who want to dig deeper into Chuck Missler I have a whole other YT playlist dedicated to just his videos.  No matter how many times I watch them or see him on GODTV I always learn something NEW. His grasp on Greek, Hebrew, Physics, Science & the Bible just AMAZE ME. God truly is the Greatest Scientist and we see through a glass darkly.  <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAF07B93F6AF58998&feature=mh_lolz
  • Wow Ms.Trinity333.  The video about the Bible codes and the Heptadic structure is great !  Wow !    I think it is highly unlikely that common people could have written the gospels on their own.  The structure of it is sooooooooooooo complicated.  They had to have a connection to the divine or higher dimensions to do this.  It's fascinating that science and the bible are coming together.  There is so much science that we haven't discovered yet and guess what.  It's probably in the bible !!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />This feeling reminds me of this song, Speechless by Michael Jackson<br /><br />"Helpless and hopless that's how I feel inside, Nothing's real but all is possible if God is on my side"<br />"Speechless,Speechless, that's how you make me feel, when I'm with you, I'm in the light, where I cannot be found, it is as though, I am standing in, a place called hallowed ground"  <br /><br />and " Faces filled with madness, Miracles unheard of, hold on<br />Faith is found in the winds<br />All we have to do is reach for the truth              from the song, "Cry", invincible album<br /><br />"Let the truth unfurl"  (from "Wanna be starting something"),  "change the frequency on your dial" (from Thriller)<br /><br />And I can keep on going and going like that ..........  <br /><br />Thankyou for helping me "reach for the truth".  It's like being "born again", but I don't speak in "tongues".  I talk by using different parts of Michael Jackson's songs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  <br /><br />Love        /bravo/<br /><br /><br />
  • /bravo/ I believe there are very important lessons to be learned from Michael Jackson songs too.  So deep.  I’m with you on that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1322740868:
    <br />
    on 1322668392:
    <br />
    I believe myself to be saved through faith in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, also I am baptized in the Holy Spirit, I speak in tongues etc.
    <br />Me too jono. That was the day that I woke up. Like stepping from the dark into the light. It has nothing to do with religion. Religion is man's attempt to please God. It never can or will. Being born again is being supernaturally birthed into the kingdom of God by blood and water, the blood of Jesus, the washing of the water of the word of God.<br /><br />Revelations12:11<br />And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.<br />
    <br /><br />The different denominations of Christianity are an interesting study.  Years ago, after deciding I wanted to “go deeper” in my relationship with God, I joined what is sometimes referred to as a “charismatic” or “holiness” church, that is, one where the belief is that it is necessary to get baptized in “Jesus’ name” and speak in tongues in order to gain salvation.  According to the tenets of the faith, I “tarried for the Holy Ghost” and spoke in tongues and was told that no matter what I did from that point on (i.e., no matter what path or direction of faith I chose to take), because I had spoken in tongues, I would always be “saved.”  Inevitably, as I studied the Bible with this particular denomination of Christianity, I began to compare the practices of this church with the practices of the church I grew up in.  Basically, the denominations interpreted the same Bible in two different ways and, thereby, lived their lives according to the Bible and practiced their faith in two different ways:<br /><br />BAPTIST <br />No tongues for salvation necessary <br />No baptism “in Jesus name” necessary <br />No women clergy allowed <br />Members wore colorful, individual-style clothing<br />Facial makeup okay <br />Indulged in magazines and movies<br /><br />PENTECOSTAL<br />Tongues for salvation<br />Baptism “in Jesus name” necessary <br />Women could be ordained ministers and pastors (the pastor of the church was a woman) <br />Members wore dark, drab, clone-type clothing (distinctive clothing frowned upon)<br />Facial makeup frowned upon<br />Magazines and movies frowned upon<br /><br />In short, I got into discussions with the pastors of each church. I told neither pastor about the meeting that I had with the other. The funny thing is, they both asked me the same question, “Who’s talking to you?” In other words, they wanted to know who or what was feeding me these sudden, as I referred to them, “‘Aha’ questions and opinions”? I took notice when the first pastor asked this of me, but I didn’t have an answer; however, when the second pastor asked, in that moment, I realized that it was “I”, my Self/Soul, generating these sudden questions and opinions (Soul was “awake” and in charge, Souza  :lol: ).                      <br /><br />Life is interesting to say the least.<br />
    <br />Exactly. That's religion. Outward appearances such as drab clothing / no make up mean nothing. It's the inward man of the heart where we put on Christ. Religion tries to make people embrace conformity. Whereas,  according to the scriptures, Christ's sacrifice is so sufficient that whether I am a spiritual baby, or a redeemed person who has been walking in a progressive revelation  with and by the Spirit of God, I am complete IN HIM and because of Him..... Relationship not religion..... My daughter was just as much my daughter at 6 months old as she is now as an adult. The difference being, she has more wisdom and discernment now and doesn't need a carer to do everything for her. The same applies in the spiritual realm. I will always be thankful to those loving people who were a sounding board for me and prayer warriors on my behalf.  They sure did have their work cut out for them. They were like spiritual fathers and mothers and I messed myself and cried and whinged a lot in those days.  But I did start to grow and actually thrive on the food provided. As a believer in divine revelation, the dogmas, traditions, and rules and regulations of men leave me cold. Rather, it's a walk in the spirit. However,  people have stopped and made camp, built churches around spiritual truths and experiences. Whether that be from the revelation of Martin Luther, where the doctrine of justification by faith was restored to the Church, through to the other great men and women pioneers  such as Smith Wigglesworth, John G Lake, E.W. Kenyon, John Wesley, Kathryn Kuhlman, Aimee McPherson to recall a few off hand. People who were instrumental in restoring back much of what had been lost to the church during the dark ages. All people used by the Spirit of God to bring the Church during their time upon the earth to a place of spiritual advancement. See, the early Church of the book of Acts started off in a wave of glory. But one by one, the true doctrines  of Christ were lost experientially and the gospel was like the corn of wheat that went into the ground and died. And it lay hidden within the dark ages until Martin Luther nailed his thesis on the Church door and birthed the start of the protestant reformation.<br />Were these people perfect? No. We don't have to look too far to see their human faults, but in spite of them, God still used them mightily. Which brings us to today...and the Church of the Living God, the building made without hands and comprising of living stones is still moving on.  A habitation for God to dwell in by His Spirit= Progressive revelation.  <br />You know, if a person was to look at me and judge me, they would probably say you don't look like a Christian......and they'd be right in their assessment. I come from a childhood raised as an athiest, followed by communal living on a farm of alternate lifestylers, while fronting bands for a living. Never once have I felt the need to conform to outward appearances of religion. Today, I still don't eat meat. Not because I embrace Seventh Day Adventist doctrines...simply because I don't like it and have a unique empathy with animals,  the way God  made me. I still wear colourful harem pants. Why....simply comfort. While man looks at the outward appearance, God looks at the heart[[ 1 Samuel16:7] So yeah. Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ has set you free and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. <br />I know that any good thing, any success I have had as a parent, building and  maintaining a marriage that has endured 35 years and any good character that is now apparent in me is because of Jesus Christ and I am not ashamed of the gospel. It is the power of God . Left to my own devices, pre- Christianity, I was a lying, corrupt, drug addict, who wouldn't be still alive today.<br />This is the grace...the unmerited favour of God that He has displayed toward me and this is my testimony....my experience.... <br />P.S. I do not hold that a person has to speak in tongues to be saved. But it is another experience that was restored to the Church through much persecution from some of the religious / church leaders of their day.
  • It's nice to hear about the spiritual experiences of others, similarities as well as differences.  Thanks for sharing, RK.  :)
  • Wonderful posts you guys...  /bravo/<br />Christianity isn't a new Religion; it's a Relationship!  It started in the garden with Adam & Eve.  <br /> respect/
  • on 1323101334:
    <br />Wonderful posts you guys...  /bravo/<br />Christianity isn't a new Religion; it's a Relationship!  It started in the garden with Adam & Eve.  <br /> respect/ <br />
    <br /><br />too right. started with adam. ends with jesus. no salvation through any other being. :)<br /><br />praise jah
  • Genesis 1:1  This is another guy that blows my mind with the stuff he's found looking at things in the Jewish mindset. His name is Mark Blitz. <br />We need to stop thinking like Gentiles and get back to our Jewish roots. With God, Prophecy is Pattern.  I believe Hebrew (just like their music)  is indeed a supernatural language... It's original roots are picture oriented, & very precise.  <br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1323167870:
    <br /><br />Definitely the right place Gina!<br /><br />The real ark is still in Jerusalem, so if they have anything, it's not real.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1323199587:
    <br />
    on 1323167870:
    <br /><br />Definitely the right place Gina!<br /><br />The real ark is still in Jerusalem, so if they have anything, it's not real.<br />
    <br /><br />This is what I heard also about 20-25 yrs ago on TBN. It was found sealed in tunnels somewhere under Jerusalem; the Priests have seen it, and it is being protected until the third Temple is built. All the implements have/are being made, Priests have been trained, robes made, and the Red Heifer has been found and is being bred.  <br /><br />What is the mystery that surrounds the Ark of the Covenant?<br /><br />Where is the Ark of God? And what is its ultimate destiny?<br /><br />The Ark of the Covenant, a prominent fixture in the narratives of the Old Testament, certainly seems to have disappeared from view after the Babylonian captivity, which began in 606 B.C. There are many theories as to what happened to the Ark of the Covenant. In the popularized and well-attended fantasy movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the mystery surrounding the Ark was dramatized. In this provocative study, Chuck and Bob discuss the mystery surrounding the Ark, new evidence of its possible location and the future role it may play in the end times.<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 1: The Ultimate Compass<br />Listen to Part 1 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 2: Where is the Ark of the Covenant?<br />Listen to Part 2 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 3: How did it get there?<br />Listen to Part 3 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 4: The Fate of the Ark of the Covenent<br />Listen to Part 4 » <br /><br />http://www.khouse.org/6640/CDA07-1/
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Just a reminder, that we are once again believing what we've learned from the media.<br />I really wonder if God would've left these ancient tablets or the container to be found so that<br />the people of earth would worship and admire "IT" instead of the creator of it....<br />
  • on 1323203361:
    <br />
    on 1323199587:
    <br />
    on 1323167870:
    <br /><br />Definitely the right place Gina!<br /><br />The real ark is still in Jerusalem, so if they have anything, it's not real.<br />
    <br /><br />This is what I heard also about 20-25 yrs ago on TBN. It was found sealed in tunnels somewhere under Jerusalem; the Priests have seen it, and it is being protected until the third Temple is built. All the implements have/are being made, Priests have been trained, robes made, and the Red Heifer has been found and is being bred.  <br /><br />What is the mystery that surrounds the Ark of the Covenant?<br /><br />Where is the Ark of God? And what is its ultimate destiny?<br /><br />The Ark of the Covenant, a prominent fixture in the narratives of the Old Testament, certainly seems to have disappeared from view after the Babylonian captivity, which began in 606 B.C. There are many theories as to what happened to the Ark of the Covenant. In the popularized and well-attended fantasy movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the mystery surrounding the Ark was dramatized. In this provocative study, Chuck and Bob discuss the mystery surrounding the Ark, new evidence of its possible location and the future role it may play in the end times.<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 1: The Ultimate Compass<br />Listen to Part 1 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 2: Where is the Ark of the Covenant?<br />Listen to Part 2 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 3: How did it get there?<br />Listen to Part 3 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 4: The Fate of the Ark of the Covenent<br />Listen to Part 4 » <br /><br />http://www.khouse.org/6640/CDA07-1/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for these MissTrinity!<br /><br />I am going to listen to them later.
  • on 1323220253:
    <br />
    on 1323203361:
    <br />
    on 1323199587:
    <br />
    on 1323167870:
    <br /><br />This is what I heard also about 20-25 yrs ago on TBN. It was found sealed in tunnels somewhere under Jerusalem; the Priests have seen it, and it is being protected until the third Temple is built. All the implements have/are being made, Priests have been trained, robes made, and the Red Heifer has been found and is being bred.  <br /><br />What is the mystery that surrounds the Ark of the Covenant?<br /><br />Where is the Ark of God? And what is its ultimate destiny?<br /><br />The Ark of the Covenant, a prominent fixture in the narratives of the Old Testament, certainly seems to have disappeared from view after the Babylonian captivity, which began in 606 B.C. There are many theories as to what happened to the Ark of the Covenant. In the popularized and well-attended fantasy movie, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the mystery surrounding the Ark was dramatized. In this provocative study, Chuck and Bob discuss the mystery surrounding the Ark, new evidence of its possible location and the future role it may play in the end times.<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 1: The Ultimate Compass<br />Listen to Part 1 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 2: Where is the Ark of the Covenant?<br />Listen to Part 2 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 3: How did it get there?<br />Listen to Part 3 »<br /><br />Seat of Mercy Part 4: The Fate of the Ark of the Covenent<br />Listen to Part 4 » <br /><br />http://www.khouse.org/6640/CDA07-1/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for these MissTrinity!<br /><br />I am going to listen to them later.<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug
  • I've got an update for you guys.  bounce/ :)<br />Grant Jeffrey covers the True Ark; as in the physical one in part two http://www.god.tv/node/192<br />I started with part one... this guy is one of the Best of the best concerning Bible Prophecy & End Times study, this whole series has guests from the very top of this field. I encourage everyone to listen to the whole series; both season 1 & 2. It's been a while since I've gone through them so I am personally going through all the links I have posted lately myself picking up important information I have forgotten. It's very interesting, in part two he says they have it...The Sanhedrin...in Jerusalem...the physical Ark. It's been brought back from Ethiopia. <br /><br />All of The Book of Revelation Chuck Missler: http://www.god.tv/node/2617<br />All of Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 1:  http://www.god.tv/node/192<br />Apocalypse & the End Times - Series 2: http://www.god.tv/node/204<br />
This discussion has been closed.