Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!

Comments

• on 1319936136:
    <br />So excited to know that I'm gonna be part of the staff, hehe.  michael-jackson/ <br />Listening to it right now, I hope all this goes well! :D <br />
    <br /><br />I'm so glad to have you a part of the team! (I LOVE how Keep The Faith is playing right now LOL! ;) This is our jam!) I'm so excited about this radio!
  • on 1319936249:
    <br />
    on 1319936136:
    <br />So excited to know that I'm gonna be part of the staff, hehe.  michael-jackson/ <br />Listening to it right now, I hope all this goes well! :D <br />
    <br /><br />I'm so glad to have you a part of the team! (I LOVE how Keep The Faith is playing right now LOL! ;) This is our jam!) I'm so excited about this radio!<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I was JUST thinking about that.<br />Now my second favourite "Say say say" is playing :P Gosh, I LOVE this song!
  • on 1319936559:
    <br />
    on 1319936249:
    <br />
    on 1319936136:
    <br /><br />I'm so glad to have you a part of the team! (I LOVE how Keep The Faith is playing right now LOL! ;) This is our jam!) I'm so excited about this radio!<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I was JUST thinking about that.<br />Now my second favourite "Say say say" is playing :P Gosh, I LOVE this song!<br />
    <br /><br />Lol I'm with you there! "Say, Say, Say" is where it's at! :)
  • on 1319936800:
    <br />
    on 1319936559:
    <br />
    on 1319936249:
    <br />
    on 1319936136:
    <br /><br />Haha, I was JUST thinking about that.<br />Now my second favourite "Say say say" is playing :P Gosh, I LOVE this song!<br />
    <br /><br />Lol I'm with you there! "Say, Say, Say" is where it's at! :)<br />
    <br /><br />Behind the Mask is on now, LOL. I LOVE this one, I totally forgot about it.
  • Very Cool idea. Thank you for starting this. Thanks to Souza also. The first song I heard when I checked the site out "Behind the Mask" Perfect! I love it. ;D
  • [size=10pt]Hy it's me again,lol  :lol: !!!<br />Here is the topic :"MEETING Michael,the MAN".I already wrote 4 stories but is more to come.You can copy them there if you want  :mrgreen:.<br />By the way,lol you are some JOKER,you know,right now I saw that you had already been on my topic.<br />I was wondering how come you said the same title ,lol  lolol/,but now I know  ;) .Much LOVE to you!!!<br />[/size]<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20464.0.html
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    GREAT SITE!  party/ :) michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/
  • @Im_convinced Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like the site! There's a lot more to come!<br /><br />@Applehead Yes, ahaha! It's one of my favourite threads, although I haven't had the time to check it out in a while. Thank you for the link! I will add the page either tomorrow or Monday! :)<br /><br />@Alfarle Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D
    on 1319938051:
    <br />@Im_convinced Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you like the site! There's a lot more to come!<br /><br />@Applehead Yes, ahaha! It's one of my favourite threads, although I haven't had the time to check it out in a while. Thank you for the link! I will add the page either tomorrow or Monday! :)<br /><br />@Alfarle Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :D<br />
    <br /><br />Most definitely!!!Keep up the amazing work! bearhug
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ MJ fans are just so devoted, and it is inspiring to see how dedicated you all are.....<br /><br />If there is anything I can do to help, just call my name and I'll be there.... bearhug bearhug<br /><br />God bless.  The radio station is a wonderful idea, and I'm really enjoying the music.<br /><br />This is a video I made about MJ's humanitarian side....you may use it if you think its good enough...<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I've had the site playing for the last hour and a half and I can't say how much I love it!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Best of Joy - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song!
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Thanks for this! Great concept and great partnership! 'Jam' on now- go with it! penguin/
  • Oh gosh, now Little Susie is playing.  :'(
  • Cool! thanks  bearhug
  • Great idea!  Can't have too much of Michael or his music.  You have a definite fan here!!  <br />Billie Jean on now....my all time favorite.  moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ moonwalk_/ <br /> <br /> /bravo/ /woohoo/ michael-jackson/ moonwalk_/ party/
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    this is cool (:<br />im jamminn to a remix of 2 bad  rr/ <br />i wish i could have this on the car radio !  ::P
  • Great, intelligent, hilarious.....genius idea to create that webradiostation. Thank you sooo much!!!<br />By the way, am I allowed to put the link into my profile on another chatsite? It would be a very effective way to spread the message.....<br /><br />It's all for L.O.V.E. !
    party/ Party over here....! Still listening...I swear it's IMPOSSIBLE to listen to MJ's songs and just sit still....or rather get anything done w/out dancing or singing along.  michael-jackson/ mj_dance/
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Ladies, you rock!!!!!<br /><br />you-rock.gif<br />
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Nooo, now I can't go to youtube, can't stop listening to this radio  :lol:<br />It's like "..waiting for my least fave song, so I can turn it off and check youtube.." BUT<br />problem is all his songs are so awesome  ::P<br /><br />It's great idea with that station, Thank you so much!  bearhug <br /><br /> Like my dreamy radio  penguin/  :lol:
  • LOVE THIS!  moonwalk_/
  • on 1319938617:
    <br /> /bravo/ /bravo/ /bravo/ MJ fans are just so devoted, and it is inspiring to see how dedicated you all are.....<br /><br />If there is anything I can do to help, just call my name and I'll be there.... bearhug bearhug<br /><br />God bless.  The radio station is a wonderful idea, and I'm really enjoying the music.<br /><br />This is a video I made about MJ's humanitarian side....you may use it if you think its good enough...<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I love your video! Thank you for sharing! I will definitely make room for it on the website when I make some new updates! Thank you so much! :)<br /><br />God Bless.
  • MJbeatz.com: Coming Updates And Features
    <br /><br />Hello hoaxers! Before I get into my post, I just want to say that I am so, SO glad all of you are enjoying the radio and I thank you all SO much for your ideas and your kind words! This is going to be the official thread for the latest news and the latest updates for MJbeatz.com. <br /><br />I have a lot of upcoming features that are going to make their way to the site very soon, so I've decided to create a list on what will be coming hopefully in the new month of November! :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Green Text = Complete and has been added to the site!<br />Blue Text = In progress, will be added to the site very soon!<br />Red Text = Haven't started on this yet and not sure whether it will be added or not. But we will see!<br /><br />1. 24/7 radio for MJbeatz.com<br /><br />2. Custom Michael Jackson jingles and advertisements (won't occur frequently on the radio, but occasionally - don't worry hoaxers, you will not be flooded with adverts!)<br /><br />3. A lot more released Michael Jackson songs added to the library! (Currently, we have the Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Blood On The Dancefloor,History, and Michael albums synced to our library, Invincible is going to be added October 31, 2011 then Jackson 5 in early November.)<br /><br />4. Staff Member Profiles<br /><br />5. "Michael" - an area of the site where you can learn more about Michael's career as an artist and his humanitarian side.<br /><br />6. Michael Jackson Death Hoax Forum "Hot Topics" - a little feature underneath the radio where the listeners can view the titles of hot topics from the forum and radio talkshows.<br /><br />7. Radio Shows Podcasts - If you miss a radio show, you may listen to it on the site! Every show will be recorded. :)<br /><br /><br />8. Merchandise Store - For those "I Told You So" and "We Told Them So" t-shirts! ;)
  • thank you this is brilliant. i have no I.T related talents to donate. but will be tiuning in. thank you both for your hard work and dedication...<br /><br />listening to shes outta my life :)<br /><br /><br />one question, for those who dont catch the live stream of DH discussions twice a month, will they also be pod cast or saved?<br /><br />L.O.V.E to you both.<br /><br /><br />