Michael Jackson Death Hoax Radio Station!

13»

Comments

• on 1319984752:
    <br />thank you this is brilliant. i have no I.T related talents to donate. but will be tiuning in. thank you both for your hard work and dedication...<br /><br />listening to shes outta my life :)<br /><br /><br />one question, for those who dont catch the live stream of DH discussions twice a month, will they also be pod cast or saved?<br /><br />L.O.V.E to you both.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes - there will be an area of the site in which you can listen and view every discussion that has taken place on the radio. It will either be in Podcast form or just a recording posted on the website. :)<br /><br />Thanks for tuning in!<br /><br />PS. Your icon is ADORABLE! I love it! Makes me smile. <3 He is so gorgeous.
  • on 1319984985:
    <br />
    on 1319984752:
    <br />thank you this is brilliant. i have no I.T related talents to donate. but will be tiuning in. thank you both for your hard work and dedication...<br /><br />listening to shes outta my life :)<br /><br /><br />one question, for those who dont catch the live stream of DH discussions twice a month, will they also be pod cast or saved?<br /><br />L.O.V.E to you both.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Yes - there will be an area of the site in which you can listen and view every discussion that has taken place on the radio. It will either be in Podcast form or just a recording posted on the website. :)<br /><br />Thanks for tuning in!<br /><br />PS. Your icon is ADORABLE! I love it! Makes me smile. <3 He is so gorgeous.<br />
    <br /><br />You'll be hosting podcasts, right? <br />(Edit) <br /><br />Make an area on the site for the saves?
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Excellent idea!  /bravo/ Tuned in and listening "Earth Song"  ;))<br /><br />Can't wait for the radio shows!  /woohoo/<br /><br />
  • So, what's happening with the Site now? Still modifying?
  • Wow! Our next step will be HOAX TV :)<br />Or I hope the Hoax won't last that long....  bangbang<br />Will you stream the trial audio?? <br />:)
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    BABABABA I'm Lovin' It  :) Well done on setting up the website, ooh I would love to be a news reporter nearly every week there is something about Michael would love to report :P
  • That's great! Keep up the good work! I'm here for you!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E!
  • Hey everyone! Thank you for your lovely comments! I was planning on adding a few new pages to the site, updating the staff list, and adding some more music, however, I have come down with strep throat and have not been able to update the site!<br /><br />As soon as I'm feeling better you will all begin to see many fantastic changes to the website and the radio! :)<br /><br />Thank you so much for your patience and kindness. I'm so sorry I couldn't update the website today and over the weekend.<br /><br />PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to volunteer and be apart of the staff team there will be an APPLICATION FORM on the website very shortly that you can fill out! Keep checking the website and every day and very soon you will see a "VOLUNTEER" page in the menu! This should not take any longer than 48 hours starting tonight (October 31, 2011)!<br /><br />Thank you all very much again for your patience and so sorry for any inconvenience.<br /><br />God Bless,<br />Jenn
  • Latest Update >> You can now APPLY for a JOB on MJbeatz.com! Go to the main website now if you're interested!
  • I just sent you a PM about the job for a reporter
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I've got this playing now......it is awesome! Thank you ! :)
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    It's very cool! /bravo/<br />thanks so much for providing this platform for Us to share
  • Awesome!  /bravo/  /woohoo/<br /> party/ penguin/ michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/<br />Thank You! bearhug
  • Hi Hoaxers,<br /><br />How are you all? As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update the site much lately. I have been loaded with homework, vacation planning, and Christmas shopping that I just haven't had the time lately. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.<br /><br />Although I am finished getting caught up on my work, I am actually now in the middle of recording my debut EP Album that will be released on February 14, 2012. It will contain 3 originals, and my cover of Earth Song I did at my school in 2010. I have been hoping this project would come to fruition and now it finally is. I'm very excited for it.<br /><br />Needless to say, MJ Beatz will be out-dated for a little bit until shortly after Christmas. Hopefully the server will still let me run the radio. If not, you can expect to see a fully updated, new and improved MJ Beatz radio station around Christmas time!<br /><br />All volunteers can now take a short break as well.<br /><br />I thank you all for listening and for your patience. I'm excited to get back up and running!<br /><br />I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday. I will still be around the forum checking out all of the new information found out about MJ's death hoax! :)<br /><br />God Bless,<br />Jenn
  • on 1322352065:
    <br />Hi Hoaxers,<br /><br />How are you all? As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update the site much lately. I have been loaded with homework, vacation planning, and Christmas shopping that I just haven't had the time lately. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.<br /><br />Although I am finished getting caught up on my work, I am actually now in the middle of recording my debut EP Album that will be released on February 14, 2012. It will contain 3 originals, and my cover of Earth Song I did at my school in 2010. I have been hoping this project would come to fruition and now it finally is. I'm very excited for it.<br /><br />Needless to say, MJ Beatz will be out-dated for a little bit until shortly after Christmas. Hopefully the server will still let me run the radio. If not, you can expect to see a fully updated, new and improved MJ Beatz radio station around Christmas time!<br /><br />All volunteers can now take a short break as well.<br /><br />I thank you all for listening and for your patience. I'm excited to get back up and running!<br /><br />I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday. I will still be around the forum checking out all of the new information found out about MJ's death hoax! :)<br /><br />God Bless,<br />Jenn<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Hy Jenn nice to se you BACK  :)  !! Please don't worry ,YOUR LIFE is more important than this,you did enough already ,thank's  :)!! I don't know why but somehow I felt this ,lol and I think is a LESSON  albino/ !!! Recently Kevin Costner was in Romania and told the same thing like Steve Jobs said ,Mnnnnnn............... intresting  geek/ !!<br />Thank you Jenn and take care  :)  !!!![/size]
  • lolol/  I Love it.  We’re turning into a Hoax Empire and we’re striking back.  /bravo/ I love the in your face attitude.  I will be tuning in for sure.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1322352065:
    <br />Hi Hoaxers,<br /><br />How are you all? As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update the site much lately. I have been loaded with homework, vacation planning, and Christmas shopping that I just haven't had the time lately. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.<br /><br />Although I am finished getting caught up on my work, I am actually now in the middle of recording my debut EP Album that will be released on February 14, 2012. It will contain 3 originals, and my cover of Earth Song I did at my school in 2010. I have been hoping this project would come to fruition and now it finally is. I'm very excited for it.<br /><br />Needless to say, MJ Beatz will be out-dated for a little bit until shortly after Christmas. Hopefully the server will still let me run the radio. If not, you can expect to see a fully updated, new and improved MJ Beatz radio station around Christmas time!<br /><br />All volunteers can now take a short break as well.<br /><br />I thank you all for listening and for your patience. I'm excited to get back up and running!<br /><br />I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday. I will still be around the forum checking out all of the new information found out about MJ's death hoax! :)<br /><br />God Bless,<br />Jenn<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Cheers Jenn but I feel I haven't done a lot so still going posting my little things, for all you lil hoaxers out there email at katiethewriter2@yahoo.ie for ideas or questions that I can answer in my next posts :P