Forum

Comments

• i cant paste :(
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1320105602:
    <br />i cant paste :(<br />
    <br /><br />Go to your profile. Modify Profile. Look and Layout. Put a tick on the Disable Adk Click Right
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    Is there something I should change as far as settings to get the scroll to work correctly? This is the only site (excluding other sites like yahoo google...etc) that I have to use the arrow buttons to move up and down the pg where as before I could use the reg mouse. Thanks.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1320107424:
    <br />Is there something I should change as far as settings to get the scroll to work correctly? This is the only site (excluding other sites like yahoo google...etc) that I have to use the arrow buttons to move up and down the pg where as before I could use the reg mouse. Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />Scroll bar works fine for me in Chrome. Maybe you should install Chrome instead of IE? IE doesn't support lots of new formats and websites, that's why I never use it. Or maybe Firefox or Safari? I don't know if it works well in those, I had to reinstall both a while ago.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1320108869:
    <br />
    on 1320107424:
    <br />Is there something I should change as far as settings to get the scroll to work correctly? This is the only site (excluding other sites like yahoo google...etc) that I have to use the arrow buttons to move up and down the pg where as before I could use the reg mouse. Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />Scroll bar works fine for me in Chrome. Maybe you should install Chrome instead of IE? IE doesn't support lots of new formats and websites, that's why I never use it. Or maybe Firefox or Safari? I don't know if it works well in those, I had to reinstall both a while ago.<br />
    <br /><br />Okay. I'll try firefox. :) Thank you
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1320105031:
    <br />
    on 1320098137:
    <br />Hello Souza. There was a feature that I liked a lot, we could read 10 pages of the most recent posts without having to go in the threads but it's been removed (we now have the most recent topics). I don't know if it's possible to have this back or not? Anyway the forum looks great and thanks for all the hard work, it's greatly appreciated.  :)<br />
    <br /><br />It's still there: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?action=recent<br /><br />Click the icon in the bar before 'recent posts' on the homepage to get to it.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, I have tried this but it also displays the recent topics instead of recent posts.  bangbang
  • Not sure if you've addressed this yet, but the chatroom (the one you click on when you're on the homepage) isn't functioning properly. I apologize if you've talked about this before, but when you click on it the chat doesn't pop up. It just has a little box with part of the forum in it.
    on 1320166391:
    <br />Not sure if you've addressed this yet, but the chatroom (the one you click on when you're on the homepage) isn't functioning properly. I apologize if you've talked about this before, but when you click on it the chat doesn't pop up. It just has a little box with part of the forum in it.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I know, but it wasn't used anyways and people are now in the trial chat. I think I might put that chat up there later.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• just want to say that the forum is UBER FAST since update - not that i had issues with it before.<br /><br />thanks for your hardwork in making this even better. i am loving it!<br /><br />LOVE to you!
  • Hey Souza, nice updates to the site.  I know you work really hard to make this the best site for all of us.  One thing though that is now happening is that the page freezes up when I try to update page or go to a topic.  Then I get a message popping up that basically says something to the effect of a script on this page is causing the web browser to run slow and may affect the computer.  Do you know what is causing this?  Thanks!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I don't know if this has anything to do with the new forum or my computer, but when I'm typing, as I am now, it keeps freezing and then playing catchup. It's only been doing this for the past few days. Very frustrating! Any ideas?<br /><br />Thanks Souza for the tip about using Ctrl C, Ctrl V to copy and paste - the things this hoax is teaching me! The right click profile thingie is great too as a quick way to find our own posts.
    What browsers are both of you using? I have no problems in Chrome and IE.

• Hi. I use IE. I haven't been here much for a few days as the forum constantly freezes - when I am scrolling down reading - when I am typing etc. Thought it was my computer but other sites are not doing it.
    I'm on Firefox - only freezing when I'm typing here and on the trial chat, just scrolling round the forum itself is fine, very quick.
    And if you switch to the light version? (see homepage/portal)

• simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1320227842:
    <br />What browsers are both of you using? I have no problems in Chrome and IE.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm using Chrome too and have no problems at all. Thanks Souza
    I'm trying the 'light' version now - still freezing as I type so going back to 'full fat'!<br />
    Okay, I found the solution for the scrollbar in IE (IE9, not sure about older versions). Inslead of click-and-drag the scrollbar, double-click-and-drag. No clue why that is, but if you click twice before dragging it up and down, you will be able to scroll.<br /><br />I hsve no idea about the freezing though guys. Bith in IE and in Chrome it works smooth for me. Might be a problem/something missing on your sides. I can't think of anything that might cause that, especially since you have the same problem with the light version.<br /><br />PS: I also see that the white buttons are also a IE thing. I am on IE now and can't see the text, while if I view them in Chrome, they are there. I wish Microsoft would keep their software up-to-date...

• on 1320252252:
    <br />I'm trying the 'light' version now - still freezing as I type so going back to 'full fat'!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Had the same problem. This is the first time I've been able to post in the last 3 days. Switch over to chrome like others have suggested. It works like a breeze for me now. Before it wouldn't load the pages properly. Scrolling up and down didn't work properly either and my computer froze continously.  Tried using the light version, but still had the same amount of problems. Can be frustrating. Try chrome if you can.  Hopefully it will help
  • What the fuck has happened to the site again.  /pull hair/
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I take it you don't like faster and smoother scorpionchick. You know, we're fortunate to have this site at all.
    What happened to the link that you click on to watch the trial live? /judge/
  • on 1320300083:
    <br />I take it you don't like faster and smoother scorpionchick. You know, we're fortunate to have this site at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I am conservative that's why I think fast is never smooth, would be easier even for the admin to keep it same and  simple.<br /> In general, when people get used to something, rapid change pushes person away from that something and estranges eventually. Guests, for example, of this site, as well as members. that's all.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Did you stop to think that the alternative might be a giant crash n burn and loss of forum completely? I'm just glad to be able to come here everyday and be with you guys.
    on 1320300783:
    <br />
    on 1320300083:
    <br />I take it you don't like faster and smoother scorpionchick. You know, we're fortunate to have this site at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I am conservative that's why I think fast is never smooth, would be easier even for the admin to keep it same and  simple.<br /> In general, when people get used to something, rapid change pushes person away from that something and estranges eventually. Guests, for example, of this site, as well as members. that's all.<br />
    <br /><br />Unfortunately for you: you gotta deal with it.<br /><br />As for the rest of the questions: I will post a new topic shortly about the changes.

This discussion has been closed.