TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• As far as appearance goes, I don’t think there’s any need for a disguise.  A disguise at this point would bring more attention than his natural self.  What with all the impersonators out and about today, no one would believe Michael as “Michael” was real anyway.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I disagree. Even an MJ impersonator brings a lot of attention. People stare, etc. Even an impersonator would make someone take pause when seen on 6/25/09, or the day before, or the day after. <br /><br />In a good disguise, MJ would look like any other random face in the crowd. There is no way you can argue that a disguise would bring more attention then MJ's regular self out n about. Just no way unless you're imagining him dressing as the Pink Panther. Even then.
  • :thjajaja121: It never fails.  I knew bec would respond in total opposition to my post.  However, it doesn’t change my opinion.  :LolLolLolLol:
    Well then back it up!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351340935:
    <br />But after being here for 3+ years...and after all the rigorous training exercises[size=14pt] lol...it's difficult for me to say that I'm 100% sure of much that happened 'that day'[/size][...]
    ^^ Which is EXACTLY why I quit a long time ago to try and figure it out...<br />I dedicated all my attention and my research to the proof and clues of the hoax in general, of the reasons and purpose of the hoax, of the return, of the family confirmations, and of all the similarities and parallels that came to light in the mean time (be them to connected to Elvis, 2PAC, and/or other artists ..).<br /> But I quit trying to figure out "that DAY". I'm just waiting impatiently for Michael's movie and/or explanations.
  • on 1351358207:
    <br />Well then back it up!<br />
    <br /><br />Let me clear something here.  I have my own mind and though you moderate this board, you do not moderate my way of thinking.  There’s nothing to “back up”.  I just wish you would back off of me.  I don’t know the origin of your discern for my posts, but it is becoming a nuisance, so to speak.
    Oh dear, I think you took me the wrong way. I'm sorry, I'm enjoying the deabte. I really like doing this stuff on the TIAI threads. The written word is confusing sometimes and I intended no aggressive tone. I'm really just having a good time. I'm sorry you took me the wrong way. I meant back up your opinion, please, because I'm enjoying the debate and having a good time tossing it back n forth. I missed this. I suppose I am overly enthusiastic.<br /><br />I have no idea what you mean by: <br />
      I don’t know the origin of your discern for my posts
    <br /><br />what have I said to you in the past that would make you say this here? PM me if you would prefer but please explain because I'm very confused.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    hesouttamylife, you're always posting very plausible theories and I really respect your way of thinking, but I don't necessarily agree either. There are some cases I'm sure where Michael could walk as himself... for example a halloween party or the streets of Vegas where MJ impersonators are likely to be seen. However I agree with bec that he would be better off in a disguise and wouldn't get as much attention. Not all Michael's disguises are obvious, especially the one he had when his mother didn't recognize him. But then again, some of his are pretty eye-catching! Like the Zorro mask  :icon_lol:<br />
  • @Katy, does that date November 30th mean something (under your DP)? is that your BAM guess.
  • Explain what you mean by I always post “plausible” theories.  @katy ;
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1351180533:
    <br />
    on 1351166650:
    <br />This is a picture taken by Ben Evensted on the 25th June 2009...from a different angle...It clearly shows "something" on the stretcher, and someone shirtless...So I beleive we concluded that "something was transported that day, with Paramedics from #71, and MJ's bodyguards...<br />ambo.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Someone who died, or someone who was alive and did not need any medication for what in the photo there is no IV<br /><br />ivcomp10.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Someone was moved  in that ambulance ... as someone said a  time ago, to save appearances, but who or what?<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1351390520:
    <br />Explain what you mean by I always post “plausible” theories.  @katy <br />
    <br /><br />I just meant that when I read your opinion or belief about something, it's always something that makes sense and something I would agree with. It's a complement..  :icon_razz:
  • This has been a very fascinating read but I wonder, don't you think that people would recognize MJ over an impersonator? There isn't an impersonator that is exactly like Michael. If "he" were to walk down the street he'd get a lot of attention for "resembling" MJ the most. JMO.<br /><br />As far as there being someone on the stretcher, I believe that someone had to go to UCLA that day in order for it to be believable. If MJ was not shown it probably wouldn't have gotten the huge attention that it did because many would have thought he had faked his death to get out of going on tour. This way it more or less proved to the world's unsuspecting that MJ had d**d. An illusion isn't believable unless you see (or not) the object of illusion with your own eyes.<br /><br />Think about the scene at UCLA - there were news helicopters and ground crews and tons of "eyewitnesses" and then there is the family and friends rushing in. There was the drama of the ambulance backing out very slowly and driving away without rushing. There was the crazy interview by Brian Oxman. None of that would have happened if we weren't given the hospital scene. Was it MJ? I believe it was - just like it's Copperfield and Angel in their acts of illusion. How did he escape? I believe he left by ground when everyone was watching the helicopter take his "supposed" corpse to the morgue. I remember someone finding an article where a person at the hospital saw MJ leave by car - does anyone remember that story? I don't remember at what point they said he left but I thought it was interesting all the same.<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Voice<br />
    Think about the scene at UCLA - there were news helicopters and ground crews and tons of "eyewitnesses" and then there is the family and friends rushing in. There was the drama of the ambulance backing out very slowly and driving away without rushing. There was the crazy interview by Brian Oxman. None of that would have happened if we weren't given the hospital scene. Was it MJ? I believe it was - just like it's Copperfield and Angel in their acts of illusion. How did he escape? I believe he left by ground when everyone was watching the helicopter take his "supposed" corpse to the morgue. I remember someone finding an article where a person at the hospital saw MJ leave by car - does anyone remember that story? I don't remember at what point they said he left but I thought it was interesting all the same.
    <br />I've looked hard but can't find those series of pics of several vehicles in a back lot off of UCLA, with what appears to be possibly MJ changing clothes and climbing into a vehicle.<br />Paula, you're so good at finding pics from the early days.  :bowdown: Do you remember those ones?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1351415996:
    <br />Voice<br />
    Think about the scene at UCLA - there were news helicopters and ground crews and tons of "eyewitnesses" and then there is the family and friends rushing in. There was the drama of the ambulance backing out very slowly and driving away without rushing. There was the crazy interview by Brian Oxman. None of that would have happened if we weren't given the hospital scene. Was it MJ? I believe it was - just like it's Copperfield and Angel in their acts of illusion. How did he escape? I believe he left by ground when everyone was watching the helicopter take his "supposed" corpse to the morgue. I remember someone finding an article where a person at the hospital saw MJ leave by car - does anyone remember that story? I don't remember at what point they said he left but I thought it was interesting all the same.
    <br />I've looked hard but can't find those series of pics of several vehicles in a back lot off of UCLA, with what appears to be possibly MJ changing clothes and climbing into a vehicle.<br />Paula, you're so good at finding pics from the early days.  :bowdown: Do you remember those ones?<br />
    <br /><br />I remember something about these pics too......but I wouldn't have a clue where to find them.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Guys, a crazy idea jumped into my head seconds ago. What if some scenes from that day were staged before June 255th!? What if were allowed to see only certain scenes? What if eye witnesses were actors themselves? What if this day was just another movie? The trial was a movie! The funeral was staged. Then what about June 25th? After what we have seen so far I think that this has been the greatest illusion ever made. If i am right and this day was sort of staged some how, then there can't be any corpse. If every scene we saw on that day was live and real, then we still have to figure out where Michael went that day! I find find it impossible for him to be at the hospital. I also find it impossible for him to send a double! A trick must have been made. I INSIST on calling it "Illusion".
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1351416937:
    <br />
    on 1351415996:
    <br />I've looked hard but can't find those series of pics of several vehicles in a back lot off of UCLA, with what appears to be possibly MJ changing clothes and climbing into a vehicle.<br />Paula, you're so good at finding pics from the early days.  :bowdown: Do you remember those ones?<br />
    <br /><br />I remember something about these pics too......but I wouldn't have a clue where to find them.<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=BWAUnjTt8D8
  • so under whose authority at this point are these men going back to what i assume would be vehicles owned  or leased by michael and i assume heading back to the house? at that point someone had to take over, but who since their boss was "dead"? they really had no authority to keep murray from going back to the house , they only could turn him down transportation , right? <br /><br />just thinking about it how did miko get permission to do his interview there and what was going on at the time? remember all the activity in the kitchen / dining area.  :-[ or did i just make that up ? :-\
  • on 1351397668:
    <br />
    on 1351390520:
    <br />Explain what you mean by I always post “plausible” theories.  @katy <br />
    <br /><br />I just meant that when I read your opinion or belief about something, it's always something that makes sense and something I would agree with. It's a complement..  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Katy.  :bearhug: <br /><br />I really try hard not to step on anyone’s toes & if I’m not in agreement with something, I at least try to see it from that standpoint & not dismiss it as irrelevant or wrong.  Not all minds think alike. If they did there would be no need for this forum to have continued beyond day one. I was of the belief that one of the lessons we were set to learn here was to live your own truth.  That’s what I will always do.  <br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I always thought this was Michael getting out of the ambulance. <br /><br />m.jpg<br /><br />Not sure which movie TS is suggesting with the 'alleged', but I just remembered that Murray's verdict was read at 1:17 ... on 11/7/11.<br />... adds up to nine.  :suspect:
    @BeTheChange No no no.. it's just a random date with no significance whistling  :icon_lol:
  • Thanks everyone :)  Those pictures are great but I was speaking about someone actually being an eyewitness to MJ leaving - maybe these are the pictures that go with that eyewitness account I'm not sure. I'll see if I can find what I'm talking about.<br /><br />Mindseye - I thought the same as you for a long time but there is another angle where it looks different, like he's just grabbing his coat or something. I wasn't so sure after that.<br /><br />I guess that's the thing - are all of the pictures we're seeing from the same day or from multiple days? That may explain why some of these pictures and events don't add up. Also a great suggestion that some of these "witnesses" may be actors planted there to get the ball rolling.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1351447274:
    <br />I always thought this was Michael getting out of the ambulance. <br /><br />m.jpg<br /><br />Not sure which movie TS is suggesting with the 'alleged', but I just remembered that Murray's verdict was read at 1:17 ... on 11/7/11.<br />... adds up to nine.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson’s This Is It Makes Its World Broadcast Premiere On Monday, November 7<br /><br />http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/michael-jackson-s-this-is-it-makes-its-world-broadcast-premiere-on-monday-november-7/02XsbXP7HPgLv<br /><br /> :affraid:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1351478569:
    <br />
    on 1351447274:
    <br />I always thought this was Michael getting out of the ambulance. <br /><br />m.jpg<br /><br />Not sure which movie TS is suggesting with the 'alleged', but I just remembered that Murray's verdict was read at 1:17 ... on 11/7/11.<br />... adds up to nine.  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson’s This Is It Makes Its World Broadcast Premiere On Monday, November 7<br /><br />http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/michael-jackson-s-this-is-it-makes-its-world-broadcast-premiere-on-monday-november-7/02XsbXP7HPgLv<br /><br /> :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid: is right! That article was published 4 days before the "verdict" was read...before anyone knew how long the jury would be in "deliberation".  Yep, This Is It alright.
  • on 1351477957:
    <br />@BeTheChange No no no.. it's just a random date with no significance whistling  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />:icon_lol: :icon_lol:  Yeah sure it is  :icon_e_wink: :icon_geek: Nothing to see here Michael.