TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• on 1351764039:
    <br /><br />... So I would say in answer to TS question, that yes “alleged” covers them, or cancels out what was said in the verdict of 'guilty'.<br />So would that mean that if there really exists a Dr. Murray, that he really wasn’t in jail because his conviction was cancelled/nullified?  And the jury was flushed down the toilet for calling him guilty. Jury on trial. ...<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • on 1351339247:
    <br />... JJ's slip up was there as a decoy, he put it in our minds and we assumed MJ went to the airport. ... <br />
    <br /><br />If the family is giving misleading hoax clues, then we might as well believe that they are just playing games with us and MJ is dead.  Also, many hoaxers already believed that MJ flew out of LAX, months before Jermaine gave this clue.  So that belief was not based on Jermaine’s “airport” slip of the lip; instead, Jermaine's statement was confirmation.
  • on 1351272208:
    <br />... Unless we believe that Mike has not left LA in the last 3+ years (which would be another assumption at this point)...then other locations are involved.  I don't see that as a problem in the least, considering Mike was able to visit MANY locations before 'death' where he could 'hide out' and/or only be seen if he wanted to be.  None of this, IMO, would require adding a whole bunch more people into the mix....he would just have to have included/used people already working for/with him, who were under confidentiality agreements any way. ...<br />
  • oh for goodness sake ! it's time to tell the truth! will the real michael jackson please stand up?!  :thjajaja121:
  • on 1351267573:
    <br />... Isn't it safer to simply squirrel away where ever he is headed to ride out the hoax by car? ...
    <br /><br />It’s tough getting from LA to Bahrain in a car!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    ... In going with the theme that actual recalled events are easier to relay later when questioned then fabricated ones ... Too many players who are not professional actors are required to speak about it (ER docs, EMTs) later and stick to a story for that story to stray too far from actual events... even if they were brought in on things. Asking these people to "lie" in front of the camera (real OR fake court, no matter) is asking too much... too risky that someone would make a mistake. But if they recall real events, they are more likely to play their parts correctly and without a hitch.<br />
    <br /><br />:th_bravo:<br /><br />
    ... Discovering that the patient WAS MJ but he was FINE would blow the whole hoax wide open and kill it from ground zero. ...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1352072054:
    <br />oh for goodness sake ! it's time to tell the truth! [size=14pt]will the real michael jackson please stand up?![/size]  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />Watch this: ABC 20-20 -- Michael Jackson 'After Life' Pt 3 of 11 - />And also that "stand up"!! remember that Murray didn't stand up during the reading if his verdict! as the law stipulates!<br /><br />harveyther.jpg
  • on 1351340935:
    <br />... I'm not even sure that the levels (especially Level 7) were ever meant to lead us to answers....perhaps they were meant to fine-tune our questions/methods.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Some of both.  [/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=12pt]CURLS: "    ... I'll hazard a guess that the purpose of TS's little exercise is to show that [size=14pt]Murray's trial was NOT entertainment.[/size]  ..."<br />---> TS: bravo<br /><br />MJonMind: "    ... If this trial was real, it really shows what [size=14pt]a joke then is the whole legal system.[/size] ..."<br />---> TS: bravo<br /><br /><br />MJonMind: " ... So I would say in answer to TS question, that yes “alleged” covers them, or cancels out what was said in the verdict of 'guilty'.<br />So would that mean that if there really exists a Dr. Murray, that [size=14pt]he really wasn’t in jail because his conviction was cancelled/nullified? [/size] <br />And [size=14pt]the jury was flushed down the toilet for calling him guilty.[/size] Jury on trial. ...<br /><br />---> TS: bravo[/size]
    <br /><br />If "bravo" means "yes, it's true", then in conclusion: the trial was[size=12pt] a sting operation[/size], most probably pulled out with the help of the police/FBI ! Therefore, everything we saw, was part real , part fake (HOAX)! And the characters were part actors (performing their role), part unaware people (being supervised by the mastermind behind the curtain)!<br />What we need to find out now is who EXACTLY were the actors and who were the people being stung! loll  :icon_lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1352069027:
    <br />
    on 1351005001:
    <br />The judgment does not say alleged died, but the alleged victim,  a different thing, because what is alleged is the victimization not death.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />And think again about what is NOT alleged.<br />
    <br /><br />But the date was alleged too so if there were "real" people recalling "real" events, why make the date alleged in the verdict, as well as the victim?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352073431:
    <br />
    on 1352069027:
    <br />
    on 1351005001:
    <br />The judgment does not say alleged died, but the alleged victim,  a different thing, because what is alleged is the victimization not death.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />And think again about what is NOT alleged.<br />
    <br /><br />But the date was alleged too so if there were "real" people recalling "real" events, why make the date alleged in the verdict, as well as the victim?<br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps because if they did use a cadaver (as is suggested in one of the theories of who went to UCLA) then "whoever" died might have died on another day (maybe June 24th ?) and NOT June 25th 2009. So June 25th 2009 becomes "alleged"......remember they waited to bring MJ down to the ambulance until after the house staff had left.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1352072357:
    <br />
    on 1351267573:
    <br />... Isn't it safer to simply squirrel away where ever he is headed to ride out the hoax by car? ...
    <br /><br />It’s tough getting from LA to Bahrain in a car!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    ... In going with the theme that actual recalled events are easier to relay later when questioned then fabricated ones ... Too many players who are not professional actors are required to speak about it (ER docs, EMTs) later and stick to a story for that story to stray too far from actual events... even if they were brought in on things. Asking these people to "lie" in front of the camera (real OR fake court, no matter) is asking too much... too risky that someone would make a mistake. But if they recall real events, they are more likely to play their parts correctly and without a hitch.<br />
    <br /><br />:th_bravo:<br /><br />
    ... Discovering that the patient WAS MJ but he was FINE would blow the whole hoax wide open and kill it from ground zero. ...
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />Who says he's in Bahrain?  :suspect:<br /><br />So live MJ can't be on the stretcher. If it's anyone other then MJ on that stretcher the EMTs and ER docs that testified in court have to be in on it. If they're in on it, it could be anything on that stretcher other then live MJ because anyone seeing it who's not in on it would just assume they were seeing a decoy, so appearances don't matter much. Anything that allowed them to go through the motions to recall under oath later would do. <br /><br />
    Actually - yeah......a life like dummy could have sufficed for an "alleged" victim dying on an "alleged" date.
    on 1352071838:
    <br />
    on 1351272208:
    <br />... Unless we believe that Mike has not left LA in the last 3+ years (which would be another assumption at this point)...then other locations are involved.  I don't see that as a problem in the least, considering Mike was able to visit MANY locations before 'death' where he could 'hide out' and/or only be seen if he wanted to be.  None of this, IMO, would require adding a whole bunch more people into the mix....he would just have to have included/used people already working for/with him, who were under confidentiality agreements any way. ...<br />
    <br /><br />That makes total sense and is absolutely true.  But we're talking about the specific date of June 25th here and I don't see what would make it NECESSARY for MJ to fly half way around the world.  Speaking of Bahrain, you hinted a while ago TS, that it was one of the places MJ was hiding out in.  So MJ flew for hours and hours right after everything went down?  That doesn't ring true for me.<br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In the video where are two helicopters,one to transport the "corpse" and another for filming the whole show for the media, check clearly the complicity of the UCLA
    on 1352077833:
    <br />Actually - yeah......a life like dummy could have sufficed for an "alleged" victim dying on an "alleged" date.<br />
    <br /><br />Well we do know there may have been a dummy used at some point in the preparation of this hoax...<br /><br />80678247.jpg
  • agree with Adi.. the dummy theory begins to sound more and more plausible.. could be anything on the stretcher, really imo.
  • I can believe that he flew hours and hours before the “dead” announcement.  If this hoax was planned, I don’t see any reason for him to be around to risk being found out and blowing the whole thing.  Even with my belief that he hoaxed because of risk of harm, there still would be no reason for him to stick around for the show. Just my opinion.
  • Also from what I recollect, there was no special attention given to handling that “body” with care on the stretcher being placed in the ambulance nor on that plane.  I don’t think Michael or his people would risk flying him on a helicopter to make a point.  It could’ve crashed or any other kind of emergency could have arisen.  Too much risk involved.
  • As far as the "alleged" date goes, did we ever figure out if there was any significance to the date of June 9th 2009? I believe that was the date that was on the verdict form before it got crossed out and corrected with some squigglies by jury member #3 (which IMO should make the verdict null and void anyway).
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He would need to be available immediately in case anything went wrong or anything unforeseen necessitated changes along the way. Cell service is questionable in flight and so would be communication. I imagine the director stays on the scene while filming. You protest, TS, that MJ is behind the camera in the famous Liberian Girl pics (also in the TII promo shot) but I argue those pics show he is on the set.<br /><br />And good point about Candid Camera not being live. Hmm.
  • on 1323588986:
    <br />Watch from 5:39 - Blount says when he stepped into the bedroom there were already there Goodwin and Brad who were assisting Murray to move the patient from the bed to the floor.<br /><br />So this Brad was there too and saw and touched the body.<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Several comments on this thread have referred to him as "Brad"; but his name is Bret (Heron).<br /><br />
  • on 1352083182:
    <br />He would need to be available immediately in case anything went wrong or anything unforeseen necessitated changes along the way. Cell service is questionable in flight and so would be communication. I imagine the director stays on the scene while filming. You protest, TS, that MJ is behind the camera in the famous Liberian Girl pics (also in the TII promo shot) but I argue those pics show he is on the set.<br /><br />And good point about Candid Camera not being live. Hmm.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe sometimes he is directing and sometimes he is filming ?  In different disguises of course.  Maybe acting different parts and of course writing/planning the whole thing.  The whole thing is mind blowing really.  It will send shock waves across the world.  :bowdown:
    on 1352085534:
    <br />
    on 1352083182:
    <br />He would need to be available immediately in case anything went wrong or anything unforeseen necessitated changes along the way. Cell service is questionable in flight and so would be communication. I imagine the director stays on the scene while filming. You protest, TS, that MJ is behind the camera in the famous Liberian Girl pics (also in the TII promo shot) but I argue those pics show he is on the set.<br /><br />And good point about Candid Camera not being live. Hmm.<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe sometimes he is directing and sometimes he is filming ?  In different disguises of course.  Maybe acting different parts and of course writing/planning the whole thing.  The whole thing is mind blowing really.  It will send shock waves across the world.  :bowdown:<br />
    <br /><br />The events of June 25th sent shock waves around the world too.  Michael is a self-admitted perfectionist and I agree that he wouldn't want to be on a plane, at least partially cut off from knowing exactly what is going on, not to mention missing seeing the world's reactions in real time.  That whole scenario seems too arm's length away from his own hoax.
    on 1352080242:
    <br />As far as the "alleged" date goes, did we ever figure out if there was any significance to the date of June 9th 2009? I believe that was the date that was on the verdict form before it got crossed out and corrected with some squigglies by jury member #3 (which IMO should make the verdict null and void anyway).<br />
    <br /><br />June 9th 2009 was when the filming of the Dome Project was completed.
    on 1352071250:
    <br />
    on 1351239405:
    <br />I'm sure TS didn't ask about that movie for nothing....there must be something very interesting about it and it's very frustrating that I can't find or guess what movie is that.<br /><br /> :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />There were some movies relevant for this hoax, starting with The court of Last resort, then Gilda and The Illusionist and V for Vendetta and 2012. TS can't you please narrow the research area and give us some hints?<br />
    <br /><br />Unfortunately, I am not able to narrow the search.  Personally, I have not seen every movie that has ever been made; but I tend to doubt that anyone will find "alleged" in a verdict in ANY movie (or any other real court case, for that matter).  So far, nobody on this thread has reported finding even one such case.  Therefore, we must now ask WHY was the word "alleged" used--if indeed it is strictly hoax court, entertainment movie only, and not a real sting in a real court case (with some hoax elements and clues, to avoid entrapment, etc)?<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1352071446:
    <br />
    on 1351764039:
    <br /><br />... So I would say in answer to TS question, that yes “alleged” covers them, or cancels out what was said in the verdict of 'guilty'.<br />So would that mean that if there really exists a Dr. Murray, that he really wasn’t in jail because his conviction was cancelled/nullified?  And the jury was flushed down the toilet for calling him guilty. Jury on trial. ...<br />
    <br /><br />The "alleged" was used right in the jury's verdict, read by the court clerk.  That covers both the verdict and the jury, imo.  Maybe this was some sort of secret, elaborate mock trial or moot court with not necessarily everyone there having to know.  The verdict itself doesn't exist (thanks to "alleged") which could make the argument that the whole trial was just an imitation of a real court case and NOT real itself.<br /><br />